Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (78184 Views)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Onlyonebuhari: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Nigerians don't care about merit. Just park igbos there even if na thief.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
It is well.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by mmsen: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Who cares. Oil is finished.

Time to break up the country. Let them keep the oil and Abuja.

By 2050 Abuja will look just like Daura...

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by SenecaTheYonger: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
This country belongs to the North. How can you tell me that ontop ND's oil, Northerners are suffocating them like this?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Nepotism has always been a Nigerian thing but the one today is on a different level

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by IGBOSON1: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Zooposki:
NNPC thinks oil money will come back. They are simply fooling themselves. See where injustice has gotten the Northerners. No oil money again. This is just the beginning. Soon they will start crying blood.

No wahala! They’ll simply turn their attention to gas! wink

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Samixzy(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Let them do what dey like mr president am in ur support
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Openbusiness: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Before nkor! Na today una day dey break for South bah? NNPC = Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by kemii1615: 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
And where are the lazy youths of South South? I am sure you are happy now that your environment is facing degradation and the north are smiling to bank.

Una say una no dey carry last but here una no even carry anything.

Una good morning o.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Havertz(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
Useless people every where
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by PericomaNwankwo: 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
Izon people that joined the enslaved west and the janja.weed north to murder millions of Blafrans, hope you're reaping what you sowed.

10 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
farem:
N Northern
N Nigeria
P Petroleum
C Corporation

NORTHERN NIGERIA PETROLEUM CORPORATION

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by OKTolu: 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
Nepotism and favouritism is the order of the day in a country where sanity is scarce to find,employment is based on who knows who which is very bad. Godfatherism is killing the system.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ENGINEERG(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
When they want to react to things like this, they use a Christian southerner....OMO inan lan ran si nan

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
2023 go sweet
That's what we thought about 2015.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by zicoraads: 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
They must be bored at the NNPC. That's the only thing that'll explain the need to respond to outbursts that should have been ordinarily thrown into the bin.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Eryyy92: 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
honestly e dey vex me you gats see d car there children dey post for Twitter
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Yenefer(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
2023 go sweet
indeed 2023 is the the Pandora's box
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by VenumX: 5:28pm On May 25, 2020
The only thing Niger Deltans can do is talk in their bedroom. No balls at all to take control. Only to f*CK and beat their women.

Aboki come your land to take your oil. Now aboki wan come to steal Una land.

Before you know it, you are a slave in your own state.

I have never seen a set of people with the most inferior mindset ever.

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by meum: 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
Nigeria Broke my Heart long time ago
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by anungangampu: 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
One sided Nigeria.. Yorouba and Hausa will say the country is moving forward. Igbo will say its not moving forward. when Gej was in power Hausa and yorouba hate him with passion . Buhari is in power,all of a sudden they want Igbo and other southerners to love him by force... Abeg after buiding train what next.... education nko, economy nko, insecurity nko... Just train to continue their archaic lifestyle. I pity those that have train moving from Kaduna to Lagos or Abeokuta and think it was meant to favour them. In the nxt 20ys after that train is completed, even people from togo, mali and chad will board it for free before socalled Western Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Longman8: 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
And we use Federal character to share everything,before u can even tell me welcome u must first ask me where my father is from.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Susu888(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:
What are Abo-kis doing in NNPC

What every other Nigerian is doing at NNPC.
Naija is no one inheritance so enough of this bullsh*t!!
Northerners hv the right to reside nd be employed anywhere in this Country!

If you no like am, kee yasef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
indeed 2023 is the the Pandora's box

Yenefer aka Fatima, aka Tsephane .. 2023 aint no Pandora's box.. nothing complex about it.. North is enjoying its time fully and would have to watch us enjoy ours

P.S I thought you were rooting for kingigbe to replace Kyari.. what happened?
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by geez18(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
farem:
N Northern
N Nigeria
P Petroleum
C Corporation

This got me in stitches... grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by dianchi(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Those sect clamoring for ONE NIGERIA indirectly acts like they mean DIVIDED NIGERIA I really see no sign in all their actions in the achievement of the so called one whatever... undecided zero

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Izon people that joined the enslaved west and the janja.weed north to murder millions of Blafrans, hope you're reaping what you sowed.

You dey mind them? Saro Wiwa piss for pants when his good friend condemned him to death by hanging.

They believe Igbos are their problem.

Laughing in Swahili.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by SweetCunt97(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:
What are Abo-kis doing in NNPC
They help their brothers anyhow saturating the Civil service. Igbos can't help themselves like that unfortunately

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Yenefer(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

Yenefer aka Fatima, aka Tsephane .. 2023 aint no Pandora's box.. nothing complex about it.. North is enjoying its time fully and would have to watch us enjoy ours

P.S I thought you were rooting for kingigbe to replace Kyari.. what happened?
kingibe said he too big for COS office
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ukahrawah: 5:32pm On May 25, 2020
Kbs468:
it's time everyone stop depending on Government jobs for survival

with minimal cooperation of entertaining 10, $5,000,000 is achievable in 2020

visit my signature for details

Tell that to Northerners.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2020
NNPC has always being corrupt as fuvck. They just pretend fairness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.