Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (78202 Views)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by mmsen: 6:49am On May 26, 2020
sulaak:

Oil will never be finish, we need oil for medicine, drug manufacturing, the air industry, petrochemical and many more. We can't continue having the least productive people controlling Nigeria most critical industry

The price of oill will not be as high as it was.

It will get to the point where all these foreign companies that have been doing all the hard work, the important work will leave it for the Nigerians to feed on the scraps whilst simultaneously running the infrastructure into the ground.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by mmsen: 6:50am On May 26, 2020
Coldie:

U sure?

Cause I know that by 2050 no southern state will be comparable with Abuja development wise

I'm sure Sokoto was once considered a prosperous and advanced city.

Look at it now...
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by rummmy: 7:12am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
The lingua franca of in NNPC offices is hausa but not single drop of oil is found in their desert north.
Good morning to you all but it is too late..sorry
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by rummmy: 7:13am On May 26, 2020
SoftP:
Whoever is best for the job should handle it.

because it favours you now,dont cry when it reverses.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by rummmy: 7:15am On May 26, 2020
NNPC learnt it from our president. southerners are only good in online ranting and shouting,no action....
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by yom2(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2020
LadySarah:
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Aboki cashing out while the ND is continually degraded and polluted everyday.
and who's fault? Blame d south cos they choose to remain.as manipulatable splinter groups.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Monday60655(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2020
Next level indeed
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by prityhamfat: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
Agu Iroson opened northern region eyes, he is the root cause of the Nigerian problem, he abolished regional system of government to unitary system. Northern senses the opportunity and utilised it to the fullest. Yoruba and Igbos go wait tire.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Hotice085: 9:47am On May 26, 2020
jrusky:

Pls bro can you blame them? Anytime the are in power it has always be like these but do you know what? I blame every Southerners that voted for buhari and any Southerners who is apc and still ready to die for apc despite seen all these slaps on their faces by this Mallams

Bro with the way Buhari has be playing nepotism politics did any sane human from South still suppose to support him and apc? Hell No. But see how Akapio wanted to kill his people to please Mallam, Amaechi, Tinubu, Ngige, Nnamani, Lyon, Timipere, Akande, Ohanaeze bollocks, Oshiomhole, Okorocha,Nzodinma etc so bro there is no way the North will not top the NNPC ranks because politicians from the South are nonentities boot lickers a s s holes.

Don't worry dem NEVA see nepotism at all, at all
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Jdbrasco2: 9:56am On May 26, 2020
SoftP:
Whoever is best for the job should handle it.

But that's not what is happening? Let us stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by austinkenneth: 10:02am On May 26, 2020
Well. I continue to pray for the country.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by luluman: 11:19am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Leave it for those of us who are not tired of it.
Una no gree them go now.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Kbs468(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2020
Dshocker:

I went to your signature,but you look very hungry and angry......Please,take the $5m you've made and settle your community
one wonders if you really went to school.

I said with minimal cooperation of entertaining 10 people person, $5000000 is achievable in 2020

Now where is it written that I said I have made $5m?

see the picture below as evidence of my statement
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by sulaak(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2020
mmsen:

The price of oill will not be as high as it was.

It will get to the point where all these foreign companies that have been doing all the hard work, the important work will leave it for the Nigerians to feed on the scraps whilst simultaneously running the infrastructure into the ground.

Nigeria actually doesn't need the IOC, they are expensive and the reason why Nigeria has spent billions investing in expensive offshore and LNG projects such as the $16 billion Egina offshore platform and the $5 billion 3rd LNG. When they should be investing to repair the four refineries and build Petrochemical plants that would produce feedstocks for Nigeria pharmaceutical and agriculture industries.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by mmsen: 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
sulaak:

Nigeria actually doesn't need the IOC, they are expensive and the reason why Nigeria has spent billions investing in expensive offshore and LNG projects such as the $16 billion Egina offshore platform and the $5 billion 3rd LNG. When they should be investing to repair the four refineries and build Petrochemical plants that would produce feedstocks for Nigeria pharmaceutical and agriculture industries.

The fact that they have failed to do so until now should tell you everything.

The infrastructure that they currently control is already in the toilet, you think they will have the discipline and intelligence to maintain others?
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by DEROX: 12:50pm On May 26, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

Pain?
Dude I doubt you have the complete important ingredients in your head.

I enjoying seeing knee benders you lots are, always on their knee like underdogs.

They keep mentioning a sore looser in Awolowo. cheesy
Guy defend the above and tell me who the real backstabbers are.Because everyday Yoruba's are being accused of booting Jonathan out as if it was a must to vote for Jonathan
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by naijamerican: 6:56pm On May 26, 2020
Taye4j:

Didirin of the highest order ! Yorubas are the kingmakers, GEJ betrayed the Yorubas. He thought he could eat his cake and have it. We showed him who runs the show.

Ever wondered why Buhari will always soft-pedal whenever there is an issue with the Yorubas? Simple ! He knows we can do and undo.

Let me ask, what has the Igbos gained? Yorubas have the Rail, Lagos-Ibadan express way and many more. We don't necessarily need all those positions to get whatever we need in Nigeria. We simply use sense unlike the Igbos.

The more the brain, the lesser the muscle.

You sound like a fool and a coward
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by LLMG: 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
Blame the foolish and cowardly Southerners.
Karlifate:
In a sane country, the appointments are based on merit BUT in Nigeria, nepotism is the order of the day.
Later, they'll start manipulating their age so that they won't retire on time & also to lobby their children to take over from them.
I said it on one IGR of each State's thread that the South (South-East, South-West & South-South) labours BUT the North (North-East, North-West & North-Central) enjoys the fruits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.