Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (78192 Views)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by zcee: 6:32pm On May 25, 2020
VenumX:
The only thing Niger Deltans can do is talk in their bedroom. No balls at all to take control. Only to f*CK and beat their women.

Aboki come your land to take your oil. Now aboki wan come to steal Una land.

Before you know it, you are a slave in your own state.

I have never seen a set of people with the most inferior mindset ever.
I swear ehh,those people don't think straight at all..

They keep on complaining but they can't take actions

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by DOnlooker(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
SW, SE and SS make una bury una hatchets and come together for 2023 oh.
That is the ONLY way possible to regain some balance.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
rule 2 CC: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

learn to talk with respect in public, or simply mind your own business and comment your own and move on

hammerP:

U ARE SHAMELESS.

THAT PERSON U QUOTED, IS JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDITY.

THEY ACTUALLY, DO NOT RESPECT U OR YOUR TRIBE.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:34pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
rule 2 CC: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

learn to talk with respect in public, or simply mind your own business and comment your own and move on

IS IT A LIE?

U WANT TO COVER YOUR SHAME.

ARE FULANI YOUR BROTHERS.

IS THAT Y WE HAVE EMIR OF ILLORIN?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

IS IT A LIE?

U WANT TO COVER YOUR SHAME.

why not find your peers to exchange insults with.. I engage only mature people

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:37pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

why not find your peers to exchange insults with.. I engage only mature people

HAUSA HAVE ALMOST DISAPPEARED IN THE NORTH.

WAT WE HAVE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA TODAY ARE FULANI.

THIS YORUBA IS TALKING AS IF IT IS TURN BY TURN.

WHERE DID FULANI AGREE SUCH?

SHOW US THE AGREEMENT.

Y DID U SET UP AMOTEKUM TO PURSUE YOUR FULANI BROTHERS.

YEYE DEY SMELL.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hope4nigeria(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Leave it for those of us who are not tired of it.
hopeless you
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Lawmak: 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
They will always use south against south
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by SoNature(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
Zooposki:
NNPC thinks oil money will come back. They are simply fooling themselves. See where injustice has gotten the Northerners. No oil money again. This is just the beginning. Soon they will start crying blood.

Oil prices will bounce back when countries open up their economies.

I only pity the Niger Delta states that are the biggest casualties of one Nigeria
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
like I said look for your peers, aint interested

go on Radio Biafra facebook page and enjoy all the meaningless insult trading with your types

hammerP:

HAUSA HAVE ALMOST DISAPPEARED IN THE NORTH.

WAT WE HAVE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA TODAY ARE FULANI.

THIS YORUBA IS TALKING AS IF IT IS TURN BY TURN.

WHERE DID FULANI AGREE SUCH?

SHOW US THE AGREEMENT.

Y DID U SET UP AMOTEKUM TO PURSUE YOUR FULANI BROTHERS.

YEYE DEY SMELL.

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:40pm On May 25, 2020
Lawmak:
They will always use south against south

THEY CALL THEM WILLING TOOL.

FULANI IS TARGETING LAND IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

IF YORUBA CONTINUE WITH BETRAYAL.

I PROMISE THEM, FULANI WILL CONSUME THE WHOLE SOUTHWEST AS THEY DID HAUSA AND ILLORIN.

NA TRAILER AND CONTAINER, DEM DEY TAKE DELIVER THEM.

OR U NEED ME TO POST THE PICTURES.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Yenefer(f): 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

good try.. since buhari's daughter and Aisha's step daughter clinched a juicy NNPC position, you had better hustle your own.. because 2023 its Yoruba taking everything and giving Fulani the little they gave us back in spirit of fairness... Igbos can get theirs from Kanu
What if I already have a juicy position. I came into nairaland via Twitter. I like the anonymous of nairaland
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by bigiyaro(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:
What are Abo-kis doing in NNPC
they own it.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:

Pls bro can you blame them? Anytime the are in power it has always be like these but do you know what? I blame every Southerners that voted for buhari and any Southerners who is apc and still ready to die for apc despite seen all these slaps on their faces by this Mallams

Bro with the way Buhari has be playing nepotism politics did any sane human from South still suppose to support him and apc? Hell No. But see how Akapio wanted to kill his people to please Mallam, Amaechi, Tinubu, Ngige, Nnamani, Lyon, Timipere, Akande, Ohanaeze bollocks, Oshiomhole, Okorocha,Nzodinma etc so bro there is no way the North will not top the NNPC ranks because politicians from the South are nonentities boot lickers a s s holes.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
What if I already have a juicy position. I came into nairaland via Twitter. I like the anonymous of nairaland

ok then... enjoy it.. 2023 isn't gonna be northen tea party
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Taye4j: 6:45pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

AFTER SW BETRAY GEJ, HOW MANY OF THIS NNPC APPOINTMENT DID FULANI GIVE YORUBA?

Didirin of the highest order ! Yorubas are the kingmakers, GEJ betrayed the Yorubas. He thought he could eat his cake and have it. We showed him who runs the show.

Ever wondered why Buhari will always soft-pedal whenever there is an issue with the Yorubas? Simple ! He knows we can do and undo.

Let me ask, what has the Igbos gained? Yorubas have the Rail, Lagos-Ibadan express way and many more. We don't necessarily need all those positions to get whatever we need in Nigeria. We simply use sense unlike the Igbos.

The more the brain, the lesser the muscle.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by freshvine(f): 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
ENGINEERG:
When they want to react to things like this, they use a Christian southerner....OMO inan lan ran si nan

You're right. They placed southerners as spokespersons in almost all government parastatals in case of situation like this.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Yenefer(f): 6:48pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

ok then... enjoy it.. 2023 isn't gonna be northen tea party
Yoruba are smart they will not risk second tenure to go against North. Maybe u don't know your own politicians
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Taye4j: 6:49pm On May 25, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

nYemisi, is that you? cheesy grin

What is this clown saying? You are an adult, you should be able to express yourself.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Coldie(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2020
mmsen:
Who cares. Oil is finished.

Time to break up the country. Let them keep the oil and Abuja.

By 2050 Abuja will look just like Daura...
U sure?

Cause I know that by 2050 no southern state will be comparable with Abuja development wise
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 6:53pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Yoruba are smart they will not risk second tenure to go against North. Maybe u don't know your own politicians

with good media propaganda, federal might.. a Yoruba mans getting a second term isn't all that hard.. remember this isn't Ebele Goodluck the Drunk.. its powerplay, and NorthCentral has a good number of Yorubas (1 Senatorial district in Kogi, and the whole of Kwara) the other NorthCentral has a good number of Christian that would buy a media propaganda laced with Religious and Tribal bigotry

If you doubt this political sagacity and use of western media, then ask yourself why we got our Amotekun even with all the resistance from NorthWest Fulani power bloc
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by micflo28(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2020
Another govt will oust them come 2023 if it lacked merit.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Yenefer(f): 7:01pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

with good media propaganda, federal might.. a Yoruba mans getting a second term isn't all that hard.. remember this isn't Ebele Goodluck the Drunk.. its powerplay, and NorthCentral has a good number of Yorubas (1 Senatorial district in Kogi, and the whole of Kwara) the other NorthCentral has a good number of Christian that would buy a media propaganda laced with Religious and Tribal bigotry

If you doubt this political sagacity and use of western media, then ask yourself why we got our Amotekun even with all the resistance from NorthWest Fulani power bloc
We followed the Amotekun issue, I'm a politician since from Uni, a vice president. They said they will not intimidate any northerner. It's just community policing and they will report every matters to NPF. There are vigilantes in the North armed with rifles, Anti_ kalare, Sarkin baka, CJTF, Adamawa cizo etc
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by sulaak(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2020
Sometimes I just dey laugh at Nigeria. The entire board of director of NNPC as of May 2020.

https://nnpcgroup.com/About-NNPC/Pages/Board.aspx

https://i.ibb.co/Ph88bPJ/Screenshot-2020-05-25-at-19-09-23.png
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by gazza07(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
Denying a lie by another lie. Tueh!
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by gawu1: 7:14pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:
What do you think inyamiri Igbos are doing in NNPC.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ilumute(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2020
God is watching over me and you in the this country
Become digital accountant, by learning
Sage 50 Accounting 20k
QuickBooks Accounting 20k
Tally ERP9 20k
Sage Evolution (Sage 100/200 ERP) 60k
You can also call for consultant training and become consultant in this field Please check my signature
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Dshocker(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2020
Kbs468:
it's time everyone stop depending on Government jobs for survival

with minimal cooperation of entertaining 10, $5,000,000 is achievable in 2020

visit my signature for details

I went to your signature,but you look very hungry and angry......Please,take the $5m you've made and settle your community
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by AnanseK(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2020
Keep on blaming Northerners when your criminal tyrannical Governors are fvcking you dry.

With the huge amounts of revenue they get every month, States of the Niger Delta should be competing with Dubai and South Korea .

But the selfish and wicked leaders of the Niger Delta take all the money away building hotels in Foreign lands.

While their mumu youths on Nairaland are blaming the North for their region’s underdevelopment

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerpP: 7:21pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

good try.. since buhari's daughter and Aisha's step daughter clinched a juicy NNPC position, you had better hustle your own.. because 2023 its Yoruba taking everything and giving Fulani the little they gave us back in spirit of fairness... Igbos can get theirs from Kanu

U ARE SHAMELESS.

THAT PERSON U QUOTED, IS JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDITY.

THEY ACTUALLY, DO NOT RESPECT U OR YOUR TRIBE.

THEY CANNOT EVEN TRUST YOU.

U ARE WAT THEY REFER TO AS A WILLING TOOL.

THEIR GOAL IS ULTIMATELY TO OVERRUN U AS THEY DID THE HAUSA, BECOS U ARE JUST LIKE HAUSA PEOPLE.

ONLY THING SAVING U TILL NOW IS IGBOS IN NIGERIA.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA TRUST YORUBA.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by skywalker240(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Aboki cashing out while the ND is continually degraded and polluted everyday.
yeah, and that is because the ND is not ready to stand up to its oppressors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.