Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (116816 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by angelfallz(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
The fact of biological bases of human behaviors is indubitable. Though society contributes equally, I think that our social environment is largely working on instincts, because there are no visible impacts of any positively designed human engineering in place. Therefore, I believe the probability of a son a thief, looter, murderer, rapist, fanatic, depressed, loafer, 'rapist' gentleman, divorcee, agbero etc manifesting parental instincts are more than 10% the case.

You really don't know what you're talking about
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by angelfallz(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
yes terrorist begot terrorist

Smh. Please try and read up on basic biology.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by angelfallz(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2020
Meteng:
Well, you are assuming, but we're talking about clear and present realities. Okay, assuming she's discussed it with them, as an adult, she's supposed to know better and hold back a few more years until they become adults and can handle their issues, they're just teens and if they don't have a strong hold of themselves, it can go the other way

I didn't assume, if you read my comment carefully you'll see where I said "may".
The twins are 21 years old. Always read carefully please.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by angelfallz(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2020
Grandmeister:

To your first paragraph, good a thing you agree that there are things that are wise to keep private..can you even compare exposing a bad cook to exposing your kids as a product of rape? They are Miles apart.../

Secondly, those kids probably agreed because their mum prevailed on them to do it..you know the control women have on their men(not to talk of a mother)...she probably made them see (her) reasons to go public.

In your second paragraph
You're making assumptions.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by galaxy2020(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
invectives:
Na wa for you
...but the animal is a rapist, truth be told.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
Who employs a 15 year old girl ?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
idris646:
No wonder dem get rapist face too
ode grin
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Hullabaloon: 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
DJMCOTTY:
Who employs a 15 year old girl ?

She was Probably a house help
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Briller: 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
Liposure:
nobody cares! WTF are u saying

I am saying exactly what you read. She was a victim of rape. Never brought it up herself intentionally. To my mind, what's important was that she did not terminate those lives and thereafter truncate her destiny. She looked at the odds and still stood.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Aurelius1(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This is not to condone rape, but she probably kept the pregnancy because the rapist was a fine guy.

I don't think she'd have kept it if it was a guy that looked like Ned Nwoko.
You are forgetting that Ned Nwoko's wife is more beautiful than her. Looks does not make a man, money does.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by stieyven(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
kiddkash:
everyone wants a sad story so that people will rally behind them and say well done.
i'm not saying she is telling lies.
just like rappers saying they came from the gutter. while they really went to private schools
and their parents have a really good marriage.

there is no such thing as half way crook
Because of this photo you posted, you've cause some to stumble. Things that will cause men to commit sin will definitely come, but woe to him through whom sin comes. LUKE 17:1
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Franksomtoo: 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This is not to condone rape, but she probably kept the pregnancy because the rapist was a fine guy.

At 15years old? Nawa for you oo
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by tonididdy(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2020
women have fish brains.
... because these lads are cute or whatever filter them apply for these photos.
you felt you have arrived to reveal how they came about.
many things will happen henceforth: no micing words.

they will be looked as bastards hence forth.
the children will come for their mothers head.
maybe the father will come out also to claim his children.

all in all, what was the essence of this great revelation
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Grandmeister(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

In your second paragraph
You're making assumptions.
It's called logical deduction..if the kids wanted to go public first and their mum was not in on it they will not do it..they won't even think of doing it in the first place on their own..in a delicate family issue like this the mother has the major say..
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by angelfallz(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
Grandmeister:

It's called logical deduction..if the kids wanted to go public first and their mum was not in on it they will not do it..they won't even think of doing it in the first place on their own..in a delicate family issue like this the mother has the major say..

Guy all these things you're saying are all assumptions, sure you can try to add logic to it, but it is still an assumption.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Edusouls(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
Who raped her? Women and lies are together full of deceit, they raped her 21years ago, so 2020 is the right time to disclose it Abby? Bitter, single and frustrated mothers everywhere, luckily men have become wiser and abandoned you people, who they marry una nowadays? Cos you species of creation are really doomed from onset..we don tire.
Futurejoy:

You really have a mental problem, do you know the trauma people experience from rape talkless of getting pregnant from rape Do you even understand the courage it took for her to decide to keep the pregnancy....twins for that matter, I don’t think you know!!!!!
So she is supposed to keep quiet about being raped because of what the society will think of her and the boys, Bleep you and Bleep the society.
She is a psychologist and therapist that is creating awareness!!
I pray you get married to a lady that has been raped so that you will come on NL and beg people to advise you on how to manage her / help her put the trauma behind her. You even sound like a rapist /paedophile
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Briller: 3:30pm On May 26, 2020
Liposure:
nobody cares! WTF are u saying

I am saying exactly what you read. She was a victim of rape. Never brought it up herself intentionally. To my mind, what's important was that she did not terminate those lives and thereafter truncate her destiny. She overlooked the odds and tides.

I am particularly happy that she had the courage to tell her story.

It's unfortunate that in this part of the world, stigmatisation overrule our sense of reasoning. In saner climes, she would receive all the support - emotional, physical and otherwise - to become a better person but unfortunately here in Nigeria, people keep looking for reasons to zone others, which is exactly why we have remained a shit hole country, in Donald Trump's words.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

Your comment is unfortunate
What is unfortunate? Is their father not a rapist?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Oheholume: 3:52pm On May 26, 2020
hope their father find his way to beg for forgiveness and take the responsibility?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nwaonyishi69: 4:02pm On May 26, 2020
Chinwe4real:

I'm sorry if my response was kinda rude. Just that it hit differently. Her body size isn't none of his business.

How did we go from applauding her for keeping the pregnancy to making such brash comment?
okay
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by jasman1: 4:12pm On May 26, 2020
You’re right about not sure what to believe anymore. So sad
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by richfriendsng: 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
Edusouls:
Women have totally lost their minds to frustration and bitterness, hereby creating more problems for themselves, partners, children and everyone around, everyone woman is now raped, molested and abused, look at how this foolish woman exposed these handsome young men to future stigmatisation, and unnecessary scrutiny, cos of fairy tale stories no one can prove, now as a grown up I understand why they are called women..
Please educate me, fairy tales?
Is there anything or tale related to people born out of wedlock, I am open minded and open to learning new things everyday, I won't use it against anybody just curious to know, thanks bro.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by hardon1(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
believe this story at your own peril sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by PlainJoe: 4:20pm On May 26, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, please come to our rescue. My failling health conditions stopped me from work over 3 months ago and now things are very difficult with us having exhausted the little savings I had. Please we need your assistance any little way it can come.

Please check the thread I opened in respect to this on my profile to reach out to us.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.
Seriously, I don't know what must have come over that woman
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Princemichael93: 4:56pm On May 26, 2020
ValCon888:

Guy you have no joy. Lol
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Princemichael93: 4:58pm On May 26, 2020
Oheholume:
hope their father find his way to beg for forgiveness and take the responsibility?
Are you for real.
Do you know the punishment for rape?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by omohlexy: 5:30pm On May 26, 2020
Wow! The rapist must be really handsome!
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by forgiveness: 6:04pm On May 26, 2020
Oops! lipsrsealed
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by bammo: 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
kiddkash:
everyone wants a sad story so that people will rally behind them and say well done.
i'm not saying she is telling lies.
just like rappers saying they came from the gutter. while they really went to private schools
and their parents have a really good marriage.

there is no such thing as half way crook
cheesy
Why you dey copy Rabbit wink
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Meteng: 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

I didn't assume, if you read my comment carefully you'll see where I said "may".
The twins are 21 years old. Always read carefully please.
Okay, thank you sir
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:

I think it was the children's idea because they retweeted immediately

Really? Like I said, it seems they are stylishly looking for the man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.