Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (116786 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 11:11am On May 26, 2020
Wow . That is nice and cool..she is a strong woman, to HV raised a man like them..
I guess you know them right?
invectives:
Screw up which boys lives? Dem boys Tougher Dan Steel..and intelligent like their mom,one owns a photograph studio,whilst the other is Music director.
check the name crested on their photograph.its the son's.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by megley(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2020
"I love thinking about useless things"
OMG... Lol.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by MasterJayJay: 11:13am On May 26, 2020
Her story, her life, her kids.

Most of you need to shut up and stop condemning her for making the story public.

She and her kids are strong emotionally to have no problems making the story public. Don't use your poor emotions to rubbish them.

2 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Grandmeister(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

first things first, you may not be the type to put your family secrets/problems online for whatever reason, i am also like that. but we are not all the same, there are some family things that shouldn't be placed online, eg my wife's cooking is not good, what should i do? my husband is a 2 minute man what should i do? etc

secondly, is it not possible that she told her children that she would be posting online the circumstances surrounding their birth, and the children agreed to it? Remember, her children are in their twenties.
To your first paragraph, good a thing you agree that there are things that are wise to keep private..can you even compare exposing a bad cook to exposing your kids as a product of rape? They are Miles apart.../

Secondly, those kids probably agreed because their mum prevailed on them to do it..you know the control women have on their men(not to talk of a mother)...she probably made them see (her) reasons to go public.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by mordred44: 11:17am On May 26, 2020
Enoch07:
so these fine boys father na rapist. na wa
and what have u archieve in life
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by ogbu80(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This is not to condone rape, but she probably kept the pregnancy because the rapist was a fine guy.

I don't think she'd have kept it if it was a guy that looked like Ned Nwoko.
them the rape Sophia pr**k comot she put am back.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Reference(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2020
Not too sure if this disclosure is wise in a society such as ours and I hope she has sought the consent of the boys being young adults.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Larcardii(f): 11:19am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.
its only in nairaland u would see...such demeaning comment cuz its filled wit some stupid people dat talk anyhow
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Justiceleague1: 11:19am On May 26, 2020
Their father must be very handsome with shovel nose. grin
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Meteng: 11:19am On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

Did it ever occur to you that she may have discussed this with her children?
Well, you are assuming, but we're talking about clear and present realities. Okay, assuming she's discussed it with them, as an adult, she's supposed to know better and hold back a few more years until they become adults and can handle their issues, they're just teens and if they don't have a strong hold of themselves, it can go the other way
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Justbehave(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2020
Futurejoy:

You would not know because you don’t have sense , that’s why I said you should pray for sense. Think about it
The way you are defending this woman it seems you also is a product of rape.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2020
This woman should not have brought this to public. she no get sense.

I'm sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Reference(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Her story, her life, her kids.

Most of you need to shut up and stop condemning her for making the story public.

She and her kids are strong emotionally to have no problems making the story public. Don't use your poor emotions to rubbish them.

It is still not wise.
It just prolongs the story, draws unnecessary attention and dissipates energy, not to talk of the fact that it can limit the number of waters you can fish in.
If you are strong and have overcome something you just do that, move on.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Wow . That is nice and cool..she is a strong woman, to HV raised a man like them..
I guess you know them right?
She is the strongest of her type around...Shata bandle dey Learn work
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by omoharry(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2020
Grandmeister:

Give it a break! I've seen men raise their kids alone (and well )after their mother passed on in their childhood...humans are wired to adapt and survive no matter what!
Hmmm!!So do girls carry on with life when their parent die.And even go as far as taking care of thier younger ones till they become independent.

In this case I am talking about carrying the burden of an average woman of having to go through pain to have cute babies and at thesame time battling with weight problems as a result of child bearing and still thinking of how to shoulder the responsibility of keeping home front running smoothly and supporting thier husbands to provide for the home.

On the other hand, there is the yeye husband who want her breast to be firm like the way she was before child birth and thesame time expect her to return back to the model like statue with flat tommy and firm body even after child births.
These is what I meant when I said women have to go through a lot to please that ever ungrateful husbands like you who think they can eat their cake and have it.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by cococandy(f): 11:26am On May 26, 2020
Her life her choice.
If she had an abortion:
“murderer. Baby killer. Etc etc
If she kept them and kept quiet:
“ she’s must have lived a loose life. After one. Having kids at fifteen. She must have started following men too early. We wonder what her body count is”.
Now she kept them and talks about what really happened:
“Attention seeker. Messing up her sons lives. She should shut up. Bla bla bla.”

Ladies listen. You never win in the court of public opinion. No matter what happened and how unfair a hand you’ve been dealt. This woman chose what makes her happy. I applaud her. Doesn’t mean it will work for you if you choose same. Be wise and only make decisions that will fit into your future goals. Everyone is not the same.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2020
megley:
"I love thinking about useless things" OMG... Lol.
Megley CUSTOMS SERVICES
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by cococandy(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2020
Justbehave:
The way you are defending this woman it seems you also is a product of rape.
and what if he is?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by kiddkash(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This is not to condone rape, but she probably kept the pregnancy because the rapist was a fine guy.

you dey shake table
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Justbehave(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
and what if he is?
NOT bad. But she should atleast respect other peoples opinion on the topic.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Sterope(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2020
You and the bunch of fools that shared and liked your comment are all silly.

ValCon888:

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by MasterJayJay: 11:32am On May 26, 2020
Reference:

It is still not wise.
It just prolongs the story, draws unnecessary attention and dissipates energy, not to talk of the fact that it can limit the number of waters you can fish in.
If you are strong and have overcome something you just do that, move on.
She is not the first and she won't be the last.

Everyone has their unique way of healing. Some need to make the story public while some would keep it private. Until most of us begin to understand the fact that individuals deal with issues differently, we shouldn't be in a position to categorize what is wise or not.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by foleskay(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2020
So what's d moral lesson of the story. Is she justifying rape or early pregnancy?? And her posting the pics of those boys shows how senseless and naive she is. She could hv even passed the message without posting or revealing the identities of the sons. The internet never forgets, cyber bullies that constitutes nuisance on social media will use the post to haunt and blackmail those boys in d nearest future
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by desiredhome: 11:38am On May 26, 2020
crazygod:
Wow. It take a lot of courage to keep a pregnancy as a result of rape. This guys set. (No homo) cool

Good decision.....a blessings in disguise....
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by mysteryman2014: 11:38am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.

There are things beta not shared online.

Inform the children yes, but publicly is a no no.

This must trend attitude must stop, people are losing their sense of reasoning.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Enestbodi4432: 11:41am On May 26, 2020
see below
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by wisetech142: 11:41am On May 26, 2020
Well its good you did not Abort the pregnancy, but what Its not good exposing the two young guys. There is no moral there.. just keep mute and pray for them.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Madam ,You are a Great Inspiration to other ladies !

We pray they take a clue from you

Instead of Wasting those lovely kids through Abortion, She kept them! And here they are!

I Praise GOD for you Ma!

2 Wrongs will never ever Make a Right!

GOD BLESS you and the Boys!

Your haters won't see this and praise the comment. But once JESUS appears in your comments, gbam! Hating starts life and direct.

I pray I can write good English like you, and not the tetraozonitrate-four acidic English I write. grin

Good job bro. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Grandmeister(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2020
omoharry:
Hmmm!!So do girls carry on with life when their parent die.And even go as far as taking care of thier younger ones till they become independent.

In this case I am talking about carrying the burden of an average woman of having to go through pain to have cute babies and at thesame time battling with weight problems as a result of child bearing and still thinking of how to shoulder the responsibility of keeping home front running smoothly and supporting thier husbands to provide for the home.

On the other hand, there is the yeye husband who want her breast to be firm like the way she was before child birth and thesame time expect her to return back to the model like statue with flat tommy and firm body even after child births.
These is what I meant when I said women have to go through a lot to please that ever ungrateful husbands like you who think they can eat their cake and have it.
Ungrateful husband like me? Do you know me from anywhere? Your emotions has gotten the better of you(which is typical of your kind anyway)..

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by sylve11: 11:43am On May 26, 2020
ValCon888:

Funny cheesy cool
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by nurusystem(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2020
kankan n dada lol
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Righteousness89(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You haters won't see this and praise the comment. But once JESUS appears in your comments, gbam! Hating starts life and direct.

I pray I can write good English like you, and not the tetraozonitrate-four acidic English I write. grin

Good job bro. God bless you.
You Are BLESSED My Brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.