Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (116772 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Ngoze: 6:57pm On May 26, 2020
All I can say is that they look so much like their mom.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by gwama: 7:33pm On May 26, 2020
God writes straight on curved lines, there are many ways to come into the world, congratulations Madam. cool cool cool
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Sniper101(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2020
Kai
nothin ppl no go put on social media o shocked

Diswan have succeeded in letting the whole world know that her twin boys are products of rape grin

Damn! sad
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol you are sure? haba! there is no way you can be sure.

Ok you caught me
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Jovi123(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
invectives:
Screw up which boys lives? Dem boys Tougher Dan Steel..and intelligent like their mom,one owns a photograph studio,whilst the other is Music director.
check the name crested on their photograph.its the son's.
I know the one into music, final year in one of the school at East and in music department,but am not in support with what the mum did,cmon it's bad,it suppose to be a thing of privacy not for the public.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Legendguru: 8:30pm On May 26, 2020
Really
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by masqot(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Wondering why some people can't keep private matters to themselves. Fine, they're adults chronologically but are they psychologically mature to handle the publicity and cyber issues? Why not just open up to your family and trusted spiritual leader if the burden is much to bear alone?
My view...
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Mrlouis: 9:41pm On May 26, 2020
Some here are commenting trash.. how many of you that have father's whom you know and are even responsible
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by smashad(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
in trying to portray her strength which she obviously has, she has opened up this cute guys to this vile world.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Bennycollins: 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
It's not proper to include their picture here
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by BABANGBALI: 10:22pm On May 26, 2020
Must she tell the whole world about this not minding the effects it would have on the boys?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by BABANGBALI: 10:22pm On May 26, 2020
smashad:
in trying to portray her strength which she obviously has, she has opened up this cute guys to this vile world.
don't mind her
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by BABANGBALI: 10:23pm On May 26, 2020
masqot:
Wondering why some people can't keep private matters to themselves. Fine, they're adults chronologically but are they psychologically mature to handle the publicity and cyber issues? Why not just open up to your family and trusted spiritual leader if the burden is much to bear alone?
My view...
Don't mind the woman
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by ovieohene: 10:30pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.

Must truth be bitter always?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by makavelli80(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2020
crazygod:
Wow. It take a lot of courage to keep a pregnancy as a result of rape. This guys set. (No homo) cool
boondocks
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Diamond23(f): 11:55pm On May 26, 2020
correctkidabc:
"21 Years Ago I Was Raped And I Gave Birth To Twins, Now They’ve Grown”

A Lady idebtified as Mmanti Umoh took to twitter to reveal how she was brutally raped at 15 and how that sad incident led to the birth of cherished twins boys.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MmantiUmoh/status/1264335333031915522
Hmmmm.....
I admire her courage buh she should v made her point or give her motivational speech without including the pictures of her boys
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Dshocker(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2020
She kept the pregnancy because her employer is a rich man and now she came out to say it because of prosperity wise,incase the man dies,they will come claim some of his property
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by lapazi(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.

We post things on internet based on impulse, I feel sorry for those boys.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by walteriyke: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
Wow thank u ma"am for keeping them good gesture
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by JoffreyBeroth(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2020
Enoch07:

if you actually get sense, you'll know you don't add letters together. get sense biko

Ode
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by SeeThinkTalk: 10:46am On May 29, 2020
When stories are not consistent, what we call inspiration could just be manipulation born out of desperation. May God help us know what is true and avoid the danger of a single sided story

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Futurejoy(f): 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
Edusouls:
Who raped her? Women and lies are together full of deceit, they raped her 21years ago, so 2020 is the right time to disclose it Abby? Bitter, single and frustrated mothers everywhere, luckily men have become wiser and abandoned you people, who they marry una nowadays? Cos you species of creation are really doomed from onset..we don tire.
You are the bitter one cos you are angry for nothing. Men have become wiser yes but you are still a boy , you can’t afford to pay a woman’s bride price and that’s why you can’t get married. Who will even marry an angry,broke, bitter, and doomed boy like you??....Nobody actually!!!
Continue being bitter, your type use to have sense when you are 60 and you realize how unhappy your days on earth has been eventually you commit suicide and rid the world of your bitterness cos that’s when it will dawn on you how worthless you are...that’s if you are not in jail cos of rape . I hope this drown your bitter soul doomed dummy!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.