Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (116836 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2020
gypsey:
is that what she told you? besides, i never said i was worried about them, i made my opinion and you jumped on it.

What does Mr Tea man even mean? grin
Its means you love tea so much,you scared u could sell your pops for it..
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:29am On May 26, 2020
invectives:
Its means you love tea so much,you scared u could sell your pops for it..
Okay, if you say so.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2020
stormborn28:
are you related to them to know they are immune to bully
Not related But met dem bois 9 yrs ago.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Briller: 10:30am On May 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She have create awareness so zombies will tag her boys as "SonOfaRapist",sometimes silence is better..las las na for clout.

Whatever! What matters is how it all ends. Nobody cares about how they were born as long as they become successful in life, and I see the spark in those pairs of eyes.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:32am On May 26, 2020
Good! now men can go rape women and they will give birth to twins.

Nice! grin
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Hathor5(f): 10:32am On May 26, 2020
I would not post that my children are the product of rape on social media but that's just me.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by JoffreyBeroth(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2020
Enoch07:

Bros i lie?

Mu+Mu
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:34am On May 26, 2020
Briller:

Whatever! What matters is how it all ends. Nobody cares about how they were born as long as they become successful in life, and I see the spark in those pairs of eyes.
you valid bro.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Caramelskin(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2020
angelfallz:

Its like you are new to twitter. The amount of bile that is spewed on twitter eh! nairaland is still learning work
I have been on Twitter for the past 8 years so it’s not a big deal. They drag people when it’s necessary. I have seen this post for the past 2 days and people’s opinion made sense. How can you criticize a rape victim that choose not to abort the pregnancy?! Making silly assumptions and stupid analysis that isn’t needed. The kids are aware and the tweet was just to encourage other victim suffering from that kind of trauma. We know there are false rape accusations everywhere but let’s just appreciate her for not flushing the seeds at 15. Some women sef dey write trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Bluntemperor: 10:35am On May 26, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Now she just screwed up those boys' lives!
In a world where cyberbullying is the new normal undecided

No.She is indirectly thanking God that she did not go the way of the World(disposal)
God bless her and God bless the Twins.

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by honeyB2018: 10:37am On May 26, 2020
I appreciate your effort in weathering the storms then, but those guys, what happens when they are taunted in the society tomorrow as product of rape, considering the society we in?
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Tpharell: 10:37am On May 26, 2020
sowilli:
without consent is still rape but I understand your post. They might have had a consensual relationship but she was a minor. Which is not morally right
Thank you for understanding my context. Only a handful of people commenting understand the issues with the inability of a minor to give legal consent even in a consensual relationship.
Am interested in your thoughts as regards the raging debate over her public disclosure of the matter twenty one years after.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2020
All thanks to the rapists!
what am i even saying sef, but if they never raped her she wouldn't have given birth to those boys...
I think this post is unnecessary, it might lead to unnecesary stigmatization of those boys.
I abhor rapists.
All things in life happen for a reason...
But Romans 8:28 assure christains that it will always end in good news.
Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.
She has a reason. Her major reason is to declare publicly she was raped & the rape birthed 2 boys 21 years after
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by vegafbs: 10:39am On May 26, 2020
"21 Years Ago I Was Raped And I Gave Birth To Twins, Now They’ve Grown”

FULL GISTS: https://theupdates.net/rape-woman-shares-her-story-photos/

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by lozanni(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
Enoch07:
so these fine boys father na rapist. na wa

Very fine dudes.
I wonder what their relationship with their 'father' will be like. It's so sad that they were born through such circumstance sad
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by SweetCunt97(f): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
gypsey:
No i don't, neither do you. grin grin and we cannot tell how people feel by how they look.

so chill!
You chill.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by cryptotech: 10:40am On May 26, 2020
she seduce boss for office, open leg, boss no accept pregnancy, and u call am rapist, let hear the other side of the story before we judge.. shikena
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by honeyB2018: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
I appreciate your effort in weathering the storms then, but those guys, what happens when they are taunted in the society tomorrow as product of rape, considering the society we in?
Somethings are better left the way they are.
My opinion though.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by SweetCunt97(f): 10:41am On May 26, 2020
lozanni:

Very fine dudes.
I wonder what their relationship with their 'father' will be like. It's so sad that they were born through such circumstance sad
Which father? I don't get? Man raped their mother and u asking such question? The rapist is probably dead now or rottening in jail sha
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She have create awareness so zombies will tag her boys as "SonOfaRapist",sometimes silence is better..las las na for clout.
That's a perfect Gbas Gbos reply there grin
TheRealProphet:
That's a perfect Gbas Gbos reply there

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Grandmeister(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2020
Futurejoy:

It’s like NL has become a breeding ground for senseless people. She has trained her children well enough to deal with hate speech. You would even see from their faces that they give no damn about them being a product of rape.so keep shut if you have nothing to say.....everything is not for clout
Everything is not for public consumption either! What is this recent craze for validity on social media? Were do you lots draw the line between privacy and public exposure? A girl posts her nude on a social platform and then wonder why she was 'bodyshamed' or called names..what moral justification do you have to accuse the public when you made the most private things about you PUBLIC?

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by grandstar(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.

The boys by now would be used to it.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
invectives:
Screw up which boys lives? Dem boys Tougher Dan Steel..and intelligent like their mom,one owns a photograph studio,whilst the other is Music director.
check the name crested on their photograph.its the son's.
You're not serious!
Cyber bullying can lead to depression and ultimately suicide!
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nwaonyishi69: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
Futurejoy:

You really have a mental problem, do you know the trauma people experience from rape talkless of getting pregnant from rape Do you even understand the courage it took for her to decide to keep the pregnancy....twins for that matter, I don’t think you know!!!!!
So she is supposed to keep quiet about being raped because of what the society will think of her and the boys, Bleep you and Bleep the society.
She is a psychologist and therapist that is creating awareness!!
I pray you get married to a lady that has been raped so that you will come on NL and beg people to advise you on how to manage her / help her put the trauma behind her. You even sound like a rapist /paedophile
Well, much as she deservedly gets our pity and empathy, more sober reasoning would have made her save her lovely children from permanent stigmatization. Our sympathies here cannot undo the errors of posting the pictures of these children as bastards. She won't be the first to be raped nor the last; women have also raped men to get children, but after every war, diplomacy is needed for safe landing. Having kept this to herself for this long, only her immediate family should have this details (with pictures) now. Let, us learn from good criticisms; after all, there are other sides to life outside our emotions.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by lozanni(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which father? I don't get? Man raped their mother and u asking such question? The rapist is probably dead now or rottening in jail sha

It's possible the man is dead, but might not be in jail as I think rape of a minor of such age carries about 15 years imprisonment sentence.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Grandmeister(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Thunder from Afghanistan fire ur mouth! ijiot!
Your curse won't work on him..when you make certain things public, expect all manner of talks to be made upon such matter..these talks will range from good, bad and ugly..if it's your decision to make it public, then own it!
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by rolams(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

Exactly! I don't know why she decided to tarnish the image of these innocent guys!!
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 10:46am On May 26, 2020
invectives:
Screw up which boys lives? Dem boys Tougher Dan Steel..and intelligent like their mom,one owns a photograph studio,whilst the other is Music director.
check the name crested on their photograph.its the son's.
You're not serious!
Cyber bullying can lead to depression and ultimately suicide!
No one is too strong!
Even Kpako sef do get depressed.
Women like to cap anyhow, those children will suffer, Must she reveal such a dirty secret for christ sake!
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by SweetCunt97(f): 10:46am On May 26, 2020
lozanni:

It's possible the man is dead, but might not be in jail as I think rape of a minor of such age carries about 15 years imprisonment sentence.
Toh.
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by onadana: 10:46am On May 26, 2020
albertatrina:
To keep such a pregnancy shocked , it was probably the fear of dying from abortion .

What does she know about abortion at 15
Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by grandstar(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Now she just screwed up those boys' lives!
In a world where cyberbullying is the new normal undecided

These boys will be used to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.