Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ (30439 Views)

I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Nigerian Men Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
ghettochild:

Sisi I go to gym n I see big guys with big dicks
And for those body builders. Their dick Wil never get as big as their muscles....
Go read up this fact...
Tho u even know what those hormone injector or testosterone or L arginine pills they take do in their body

Is the injections am talking about
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by DaddyRochie1642: 1:21am On May 27, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

You how many have u seen

Want to see Mine For Starters??
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Praiizz(m): 2:14am On May 27, 2020
Madam you've done well, I'll just advise you to do more research next time, do not get discouraged by the unfriendly comments you can only get better by being consistent. You can send a pm to discuss about your subsequent videos.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Corona22: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hello
Do you run a gym ?
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are very misinformed.
I watched your video and I must say that it contains 80% misinformation.

Now, let me educate you.

The reason why most pro- bodybuilders have a rather "small" sized penis is due to their massive frame. They develop their muscles excluding that of their penis. So it appears they have a small sized penis relative to their large frame.
An erect dick of 9 inches Will appear normal on a pro body-builder but can look quite monstrous on a guy with average body size.

A pro body-builder can take anabolic steroids without harming his testicles( Steroid cycle). But will need close monitoring with his doctor. It is a long time abuse of steroids that causes testicular shrinkage and finally infertility.

Nutritional supplements (whey and creatine powder) don't cause shrinkage of the penis
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
steroid use is the reason why many of these body builders have small dick. steroid use makes your dikc shrink.
The talk of body builders having small dick is baseless. It is a lie that is been spread by all these fellaz seeking to justify their inability to workout. Working out does not reduce the size of your penis, it is a big lie.
Talk of steroids, steroid usage will increase the size of the penis when erect. Anabolic steroids can make your balls shrink but it makes the penis bigger.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Corona22:
Hello
Do you run a gym ?

Yes.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Corona22: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Yes.
Hope it’s in Lagos sha
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Corona22:

Hope it’s in Lagos sha
No
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by darkmonarch(m): 5:11am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Sweetgirlmimi post=89953806]Ever wonder why your pernis is small as a bodybuilder this video is for education purposes.

Hello Mimi,

Kudos on your YouTube page. I just went to check it out and I must say good job. Rome isn't built in a day and I must say I can see improvement in every video.

I have reached out to you as I wanted to know how you started this YouTube stuff. What gear do you use to record? How do you edit your videos, how do you handle background noise etc as i also want to venture into it.

Thanks.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Not pervert this is education. All gym guys I know have small peniss to

So you have tasted all ur gym guy undecided

Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Iron man, as an individual that does a security job, and earns a meagre N30,000, coupled with the fact that I stress myself alot and hardly have enough time to rest, is it advisable for me to involve myself in strength and endurance training exercise? I began pushups and pullups. But I feel sick already. Advice
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
No Comemess.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Iron man, as an individual that does a security job, and earns a meagre N30,000, coupled with the fact that I stress myself alot and hardly have enough time to rest, is it advisable for me to involve myself in strength and endurance training exercise? I began pushups and pullups. But I feel sick already. Advice
How many hours do you work per day??
How many days do you work in a week??
How many days in a week are your off period??
Does your security work entails staying in one place or moving up and down and everywhere else??
Have you be strength training in the past or u are just beginning?

Remember, there are three vital components for muscle building

Training
Diet
Rest

And each one of them is as important as the other.

Answer those questions above let's kick-start from there.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

How many hours do you work per day??
How many days do you work in a week??
How many days in a week are your off period??
Does your security work entails staying in one place or moving up and down and everywhere else??
Have you be strength training in the past or u are just beginning?

Remember, there are three vital components for muscle building

Training
Diet
Rest

And each one of them is as important as the other.

Answer those questions above let's kick-start from there.
Thanks for responding.
I work 12 hours daily, i.e, every single day without off duty. It's so as the firm doesn't take the welfare of employees serious.
Meanwhile, at work; our mode of operation entails of frequent movement here-and-there.
I've done pull ups, squats, jogging and push ups in the past. Maximum of 10 weeks but had to stop it as I wasn't getting enough rest. I also consumed more foods, which is not financially convenient for me.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Thanks for responding.
I work 12 hours daily, i.e, every single day without off duty. It's so as the firm doesn't take the welfare of employees serious.
Meanwhile, at work; our mode of operation entails of frequent movement here-and-there.
I've done pull ups, squats, jogging and push ups in the past. Maximum of 10 weeks but had to stop it as I wasn't getting enough rest. I also consumed more foods, which is not financially convenient for me.

Hmm, in as much as you have a tight work schedule, you can still continue with your basic exercise routines. Don't be tempted to do so many things at the same time. By the time your body gets adapted to the exercise,then you go to the next level of strength training. Do you already have your free weights (barbells and dumbbells) or u intend registering in the gym??

Always try to create time to rest(sleep) no matter what.
Yeah, you will consume more foods and that surely send a signal to look for other streams of income, So u don't expend all your salary on food cheesy

You could still consume "affordable" protein foods like beans and eggs and not forgetting your carbs and fats
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hmm, in as much as you have a tight work schedule, you can still continue with your basic exercise routines. Don't be tempted to do so many things at the same time. By the time your body gets adapted to the exercise,then you go to the next level of strength training. Do you already have your free weights (barbells and dumbbells) or u intend registering in the gym??

Always try to create time to rest(sleep) no matter what.
Yeah, you will consume more foods and that surely send a signal to look for other streams of income, So u don't expend all your salary on food cheesy

You could still consume "affordable" protein foods like beans and eggs and not forgetting your carbs and fats

At the moment, I do not weightlift, neither do I have the resources to purchase or access the cheapest of gym equipments. Furthermore, I can't register @ a gym centre due to financial constraint.
To be honest, I'll have to quit my present job. That done, I can start training.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

At the moment, I do not weightlift, neither do I have the resources to purchase or access the cheapest of gym equipments. Furthermore, I can't register @ a gym centre due to financial constraint.
To be honest, I'll have to quit my present job. That done, I can start training.

Hmm, you don't have to quit. Remember, survival first. Time will always be there to gym later, most especially if your passion for fitness is off the Chainz
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hmm, you don't have to quit. Remember, survival first. Time will always be there to gym later, most especially if your passion for fitness is off the Chainz
I'll start again once I get a better job.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

I'll start again once I get a better job.

Yes but don't forget to do your push ups.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Yes but don't forget to do your push ups.
Thanks for the motivation. As regards the pushups, how long do I have to go before noticing result
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Gabriel0805(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rubbish just showing her laps
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Thanks for the motivation.
As regards the pushups, how long do I have to go before noticing result

Within days, most especially if you are a beginner or a first timer. You must also introduce different types of push-ups like millitary, weighted, close grip, wide-hand push ups etc.
Push ups can hit the chest, triceps,biceps,deltoids when done well(proper form)
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Within days, most especially if you are a beginner or a first timer. You must also introduce different types of push-ups like millitary, weighted, close grip, wide-hand push ups etc.
Push ups can hit the chest, triceps,biceps,deltoids when done well(proper form)
Thanks for the info.
I appreciate.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by cristy149: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are very misinformed.
I watched your video and I must say that it contains 80% misinformation.

Now, let me educate you.

The reason why most pro- bodybuilders have a rather "small" sized penis is due to their massive frame. They develop their muscles excluding that of their penis. So it appears they have a small sized penis relative to their large frame.
An erect dick of 9 inches Will appear normal on a pro body-builder but can look quite monstrous on a guy with average body size.

A pro body-builder can take anabolic steroids without harming his testicles( Steroid cycle). But will need close monitoring with his doctor. It is a long time abuse of steroids that causes testicular shrinkage and finally infertility.

Nutritional supplements (whey and creatine powder) don't cause shrinkage of the penis
spot on! that girl just dey yarn nonsense .with that krokro laps and she doesn't even know the past tense of shrink
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Dangrace01: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
You supposed be comedian
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Adamtony: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Listen, there is nothing to be ashamed about if you have a small penis size.
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Adamtony: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Listen, there is nothing to be ashamed about if you have a small penis size. Most women are okay with a man who does not have a large endowment. In fact, if you are lacking size, there are 3 things you can do that could possibly get her to reach those screaming intense orgasms that most men who have a large penis size are capable of producing. find out more, https://www.infomagazines.com/how-to-get-a-bigger-dick/
Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by Testate(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2021
Sweetgirlmimi:
Ever wonder why your pernis is small as a bodybuilder this video is for education purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOzxlgDbys
Why did you remove the video. I want to see it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Visible Signs She Is Into You / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.