Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant (4208 Views)

Catering Business VS Restaurant Business (the Differences) / Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by prosperioh(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2020
newinventions:

Nah, it's the best advice I can give to a fellow brother. Better still let him learn how to trade forex and trade all by himself.

If I have 3m that I can invest in forex trading then my generation to the 10th level will never be poor again.

If you are reading this and you don't know how to trade forex then you are missing a lot. If you want to be free financially then learn how to trade forex. Your life and the way you think will never remain the same.

You have the world at the palm of your hand if you know how to trade forex.
How can i learn and how long does it take to learn
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Pandorah(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2020
roniex2:

Wow thanks for listing all these out for me, I really appreciate it
The pleasure's mine.

I really don't know the set up u have in mind. So I cannot emphatically say how you intind to manage/run the business.
However, If you need further assistance,
don't hesitate to contact me.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by emmajodeci(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2020
Considering the three options you are looking at I will suggest a classic restaurant is best.

People eat food everyday even if the country is collapsing they must eat and as long as there is life people must eat out. This will go a long way and serves for sustainablility

Its also recession proof, na person wey get food for Belle dey wear cloth oo, be it good or bad people must eat.

-Profitability( Which one is the most profitable, to me I think it’s not possible to eat 25k food and do 25k hair but you can order expensive clothes if you can afford it and if it’s totally worth it)
You can't compare clothes to food because you see that cloth, that person will wear it say 6months to a year and it's old and you think of replacing it but you that 25k food, 1 week the person Don chop am finish come for another one.
As long as you have a good cook, food is top notch and your relationship with ur customers are good you have your profits rolling in. I've seen bad cooks but good customer relationships stand the test of time. A lot of people don't eat for the taste but to be satisfied bit of you can offer both I see no reason why you won't double ur investment in a few months.

Las Las my dear na food win am. Restaurants stands tall

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 3:39pm On May 26, 2020
emmajodeci:
Considering the three options you are looking at I will suggest a classic restaurant is best.

People eat food everyday even if the country is collapsing they must eat and as long as there is life people must eat out. This will go a long way and serves for sustainablility

Its also recession proof, na person wey get food for Belle dey wear cloth oo, be it good or bad people must eat.

-Profitability( Which one is the most profitable, to me I think it’s not possible to eat 25k food and do 25k hair but you can order expensive clothes if you can afford it and if it’s totally worth it)
You can't compare clothes to food because you see that cloth, that person will wear it say 6months to a year and it's old and you think of replacing it but you that 25k food, 1 week the person Don chop am finish come for another one.
As long as you have a good cook, food is top notch and your relationship with ur customers are good you have your profits rolling in. I've seen bad cooks but good customer relationships stand the test of time. A lot of people don't eat for the taste but to be satisfied bit of you can offer both I see no reason why you won't double ur investment in a few months.

Hmm, thank you so much. I appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by egojeny1(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2020
Anything FOOD is the koko.
Haven't you seen how those selling food and food products are cashing out big time since this lockdown?

For me that is no. 1

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Redman44(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
emmajodeci:

This dude has said it all. Food business is very nice. Op, please choose the Restaurant business and get on with your plan. Get a very good cook or chef. You can even cook the food yourself. People just want the food to taste okay smiley smiley smiley. Also try to deliver food to your Customers in their offices and homes, apart from clients coming to eat in your Restaurant. You will make more money that way. How you package your food is also very important. I wish you success in your endeavors.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 4:39pm On May 26, 2020
I will give you the best advice no body in Nigeria will give to you for free,because I love to see people progress.

I am advising based on my sweat/bitter experiences in life.

Listen carefully so that you won't regret later.

I will advise you to pause all your current plans for the business you mentioned for some time.

Before you go into any risky business, make sure you have invested on land/landed properties. These options will give you a lift when other options disappoint you.

I will advice you to be very patient, look for a good agent you can buy land through. Make sure the agent is legit,meet those that have bought land to link you up with their agent (Best option).Don't meet any agent by your self/directly to avoid been duped.

If you can see legit land of 500k/per plot in a good location buy like 4/5.

If you see land at 1mil buy 2/3.

After buying the land,start any business you like on that land,except the likes of fish farming and co.

Don't forget to also build a small house for your self on that land.

You can start a day care/nursery school.
Pure water
Manufacturing
Food Processing
Poultry
Etc.

Raise another money through this small business on your land and finance your dream biz.

You can also plant food for yourself.

The benefits of buying plots of land.
You are very sure you won't loose all your investment and go broke.

You won't pay house rent again.

You will sell it and make money in the future, etc.

After you have acquired land,you can venture into any wild business, because you landed properties will act as a spring board during though times.

Don't be crazy after quick riches.

6 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Asiaventures: 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
You must be a billionaire now.

newinventions:
All you need is put N500,000 in a forex account. We manage the account for you and will make 3m profit in six months. Keep the remaining 250k in your bank account and see how the 500k grow. You don't need to stress yourself in this 21st century.

If you interested check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Ikjosh04: 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
LikeAking:
I will give you the best advice no body in Nigeria will give to you for free,because I love to see people progress.

I am advising based on my sweat/bitter experiences in life.

Listen carefully so that you won't regret later.

I will advise you to pause all your current plans for the business you mentioned for some time.

Before you go into any risky business, make sure you have invested on land/landed properties. These options will give you a lift when other options disappoint you.

I will advice you to be very patient, look for a good agent you can buy land through. Make sure the agent is legit,meet those that have bought land to link you up with their agent (Best option).Don't meet any agent by your self/directly to avoid been duped.

If you can see legit land of 500k/per plot in a good location buy like 4/5.

If you see land at 1mil buy 2/3.

After buying the land,start any business you like on that land,except the likes of fish farming and co.

Don't forget to also build a small house for your self on that land.

You can start a day care/nursery school.
Pure water
Manufacturing
Food Processing
Poultry
Etc.

Raise another money through this small business on your land and finance your dream biz.

You can also plant food for yourself.

The benefits of buying plots of land.
You are very sure you won't loose all your investment and go broke.

You won't pay house rent again.

You will sell it and make money in the future, etc.

After you have acquired land,you can venture into any wild business, because you landed properties will act as a spring board during though times.

Don't be crazy after quick riches.

At the bolded i thought you are about to say something reasonable and sound but after reading through you end up spitting gibberish.
The part that even blew me away was at the second bolded. Jeez!! It shows your level of reasoning is not in terms with the present realities in Nigeria.
As for fish farming, poultry, manufacturing and co that you mentioned. For any one to excel in any of those biz, the person need 95% knowledge of the day to day running of the biz.

@op i suggest you invest 70% of that money in money market instrument like mmf, bond and co then use the 30% to test the waters of any business you decide to go into. Also don't leave/abandon the source of income that gave you the 3 million savings.

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

At the bolded i thought you are about to say something reasonable and sound but after reading through you end up spitting gibberish.
The part that even blew me away was at the second bolded. Jeez!! It shows your level of reasoning is not in terms with the present realities in Nigeria.
As for fish farming, poultry, manufacturing and co that you mentioned. For any one to excel in any of those biz, the person need 95% knowledge of the day to day running of the biz.

@op i suggest you invest 70% of that money in money market instrument like mmf, bond and co then use the 30% to test the waters of any business you decide to go into. Also don't leave/abandon the source of income that gave you the 3 million savings.

You are a very very foolish person.

I discouraged fish farming in my post.

You are just a small boy without any experience in life and you are also a scammer.

Look at this low life insulting, you are nothing both a big fool.

Let the crow judge who has a better advice between me and you.

What do you even know about the Nigerian money market?.
It's the worst place to invest your money fool.

The best way to invest is to invest in your own business.

Invest in land and housing first before diving deeper.

Stupid small boy with poverty mentality take note.

Don't go about insulting people online.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
roniex2:
Good evening

Thank you

If you have the time & the ideal location, restaurant is the best. "location is very necessary" also monitor ur business in person. Cook good food & bring good packaging plus hygiene.

Sounds simple right, most restaurants fail these simple sturvs. If I had the time, I will also go into this business grin
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 6:21pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

I talked about investing the money on landed properties that won't vanish over night first.

She is sure of selling at a higher price in the future, she can live on it,etc.

While other biz can be done by the side.

Manufacturing must not be big,their are small stuffs you can process on a piece of land ad make money.

You are just a stupid small boy.

Even the wise elders know my advice is the best,if you doubt me,then ask them.

Investing in Nigerian money market for change is a no! No! For the wise men,because the Naira is not a stable currency.

Stop giving wrong advice online.

Ask your elders for mor info.
Stop been stupid.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Ikjosh04: 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
LikeAking:

You are a very very foolish person.

I discouraged fish farming in my post.

You are just a small boy without any experience in life and you are also a scammer .

Look at this low life insulting, you are nothing both a big fool.

Let the crow judge who has a better advice between me and you.

[/b]What do you even know about the Nigerian money market It's the worst place to invest your money fool.[b]

The best way to invest is to invest in your own business.

Invest in land and housing first before diving deeper.

Stupid small boy with poverty mentality take note.

Don't go about insulting people online.

Well, this is huge. I mean every sentence you wrote reeks of in-maturity and emotion imbalance. The bolded really pissed me off but as someone who's more mature than you brainwise I'll let it go. For the second bolded, i can see you don't know or understand the terrain of Nigeria Economy (The physical consumer market and the money market). So many things to say but let me just end it.

Btw i think I'm commenting too much on nairaland these days so I'll refrain from that and mind my business.

modified
I can see you modified your post. For landed properties, the real estate business here in Nigeria is over priced. The probability of buying a land of 500k or 1million now to sell in the next 5yrs to make profit of above 10% is very low. I'm simply saying the painful truth.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Well, this is huge. I mean every sentence you wrote reeks of in-maturity and emotion imbalance. The bolded really pissed me off but as someone who's more mature than you brainwise I'll let it go. For the second bolded, i can see you don't know or understand the terrain of Nigeria Economy (The physical consumer market and the money market). So many things to say but let me just end it.

Btw i think I'm commenting too much on nairaland these days so I'll refrain from that and mind my business.

modified
I can see you modified your post. For landed properties, the real estate business here in Nigeria is over priced. The probability of buying a land of 500k or 1million now to sell in the next 5yrs to make profit of above 10% is very low. I'm simply saying the painful truth.

Point of correction I didn't modify my post.

The owner of land can get up to 500% profit on their land,pls stop been naughty.

The most important thing is for an investor to protect their money from big losses at this stage.

So they should start with landed properties.

Ask the wise elders about buying landed properties as your fist investment and see if they will tell you it's wrong.It's the best move.

Those old wisemen are very wise with money

When it comes to finance I have an astute financial background,you can check my post about some deep financial advice.

I will advise you to read the richest man in Babylon before you start embarrassing your self financially.

The first rule of money is to protect it from thieves/loss.

Never put your money in the Nigerian money market because inflation will wipe away the value of your money.Let me teach you about money for free.

You insulted me first.

You could have dropped your advice without quoting mine.

Stop fighting against a higher knowledge you don't understand.

Be humble.
Sit down.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
egojeny1:
Anything FOOD is the koko.
Haven't you seen how those selling food and food products are cashing out big time since this lockdown?

For me that is no. 1
Yes o, they are still open and selling out
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 6:59pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

modified

The first business former vice president Atiku Abubaka invested in was landed properties.

I know real info about the Nigerian economy, it's not a matter of much.Most of what you guy's read from books and hear from motivational speakers are incorrect.

My guy read the richest man in Babylon, after reading this book you will know the truth about money.

Among all the books about finance I have read it's the best and the only true book about money.If you are deep you will understand.

Your first investment should be a landed property, because investing in other business is very risky for an inexperienced person.

Land and landed properties are safer.
On that land the owner can start any side hustle.

It's all about patience.
The rich men in Nigeria know this.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
roniex2:
Good evening everyone, I have saved about 3M naira and I have narrowed all my business ideas down to:

Salon
Female apparel boutique (Online + Brick & mortar store)
Restaurant

I love the three equally but I would like to know which one wins in terms of

-Stability(Which one of the three is most stable and the easiest to run with peace of mind)

-Highest rate of failure (Which one of them has the highest failure rate)

-Recession proof( I know people eat all the time but I did my research and even in this whole pandemic, people are still making their hair and ordering clothes online)

-Sustainability: Which is sustainable for the longest period of time? I would like my business to be around for a long long time and even grow into franchising

-Finally, which can be easily crippled by economic meltdown and decline.

Personally, I am leaning towards boutique because I love fashion and I don’t think it’s that hard for real, plus you are not limited to people in your area, people in different states and countries can still buy from you BUT I don’t want my love for the fashion industry to cloud my judgement, I would love to be slapped with the truth and reality.

Thank you

Don't forget to read this great book called the richest man in Babylon,before going into any business.It will open your eyes about money.
It will make you wiser if you adhere to it.
Read it at least thrice.

The first time I read the book,I couldn't rap my head around it.

THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON.
Read and thank me latter.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Ikjosh04: 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
Ok sir, I've read and properly digested all the contents in the book you mentioned and many other financial books. I also have a mini Mba from a well-renowned institute. In our country land is over priced, if anyone want to use 500k or 1m to buy a land with the aim of making 30%profit in the next 5yrs and you ask me, I'll simply say the person is not informed.
The best way to protect one's money especially when the money is not huge to buy a land in a good location that has the tendency to appreciate in the next 5yrs is to invest in money market. Presently the rates are low but one can still get a profit of above 5% per annum(as high as 11.2%)for doing nothing and your money is well protected.
Permit me to end by saying any wise elder that refused to change with the changing and dynamic economy will become redundant.
Gone are the days, of using the first few savings/money (which is not huge) to buy a land or build a house with the hope of 50% appreciation in the next few years.
LikeAking:

Point of correction I didn't modify my post.

The owner of land can get up to 500% profit on their land,pls stop been naughty.

The most important thing is for an investor to protect their money from big losses at this stage.

So they should start with landed properties.

Ask the wise elders about buying landed properties as your fist investment and see if they will tell you it's wrong.It's the best move.

Those old wisemen are very wise with money

When it comes to finance I have an astute financial background,you can check my post about some deep financial advice.

I will advise you to read the richest man in Babylon before you start embarrassing your self financially.

The first rule of money is to protect it from thieves/loss.

Never put your money in the Nigerian money market because inflation will wipe away the value of your money.Let me teach you about money for free.

You insulted me first.

You could have dropped your advice without quoting mine.

Stop fighting against a higher knowledge you don't understand.

Be humble.
Sit down.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Ok sir, I've read and properly digested all the contents in the book you mentioned and many other financial books. In our country land is over priced, if anyone want to use 500k or 1m to buy a land with the aim of making 30%profit in the next 5yrs and you ask me, I'll simply say the person is not informed.
The best way to protect one's money especially when the money is not huge to buy a land in a good location that has the tendency to appreciate in the next 5yrs is to invest in money market. Presently the rates are low but one can still get a profit of above 5% per annum(as high as 11.2%)for doing nothing and your money is well protected.
Permit me to end by saying any wise elder that refused to change with the changing and dynamic economy will become redundant.
Gone are the days, of using the first few savings/money (which is not huge) to buy a land or build a house with the hope of 50% appreciation in the next few years.

The rates of land are not small, it all depends on the owner of the land and location. One of my village man sold a plotland he bought for 500k,for 5mill ten year later.

The most important thing is to invest your money where you are very very sure you won't loose it.

After having lots of investment that are not very risky,then you can start chasing after big/fast money.

FIY:Knowledge about money doesn't change from generation to generation, pls don't look down on the wise old men.

I think you should re-read the richest man in Babylon.

Never lust after quick money.
Protect your money from loses.
Invest slowly
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Ok sir, I've read and properly digested all the contents in the book you mentioned and many other financial books. I also have a mini Mba from a well-renowned institute. In our country land is over priced, if anyone want to use 500k or 1m to buy a land with the aim of making 30%profit in the next 5yrs and you ask me, I'll simply say the person is not informed.

Buy the land from the local agents, not those package ones.

Their are very cheap land that will appreciate all over Nigeria.

Locate and buy them
Do small biz on them,
Live on it(You will stop paying house rent).
Its the best move for a starter,because she will surly loose that 3M,if she invest elsewhere.

I don tire.
Abeg next time don't try to bring anybody down.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Ikjosh04: 7:39pm On May 26, 2020
LikeAking:

The rates of land are not small, it all depends on the owner of the land and location. One of my village man sold a plotland he bought for 500k,for 5mill ten year later.

The most important thing is to invest your money where you are very very sure you won't loose it.

After having lots of investment that are not very risky,then you can start chasing after big/fast money.

FIY:Knowledge about money doesn't change from generation to generation, pls don't look down on the wise old men.

I think you should re-read the richest man in Babylon.

Never lust after quick money.
Protect your money from loses.
Invest slowly

Ok sir, we've derailed the thread enough.
I'm not looking down on wise old men, i can never do that and i never made a statement of making quick money. To me security of capital is everything when it comes to investing.
Cheers!!
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by newinventions: 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
prosperioh:

How can i learn and how long does it take to learn

You can attend any forex training school your vicinity. Or better still downloading Youth videos about 'forex trading for beginners.

I am also teach but my fee might be too high for you.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by newinventions: 9:32pm On May 26, 2020
Check out my reply below to a thread about trading forex using Binary.com:

I have read lot of comments here. Some know one or two things about trading forex using Binary, some don't know anything at all.

You can actually trade currency pair using Binary.com just like any other forex broker.

But the only reason you should trade using Binary.com is when you trade on Indices. Indices is the happening thing at the moment. If you know how to trade Indices then you are one of the luckiest people in Earth.

The best of Indices is Boom 500,1,000 and crash 500, 1,000.

I am willing to teach those who are willing to trade on Boom 500 and crash 500. I will teach you a secret on how to trade Boom and Crash without losing. That is if you follow instructions. I will also teach you how to create account on Binary.com and link it to your MT5.

My training is not for free. I also do one on one training at home or at any gathering of your choice.

There is a different fee for those who don't know anything about forex trading and want to start from the scratch.

If you are interested then hit my signature.

Tolumonye Michael
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by LikeAking: 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
@ OP, I don't know you, but I will do my best to save you from pain.Although experience is the best teacher,and self learning is also the best.

Listen,before you go into any business read the greatest book about money on earth (This is my opinion).

Read the richest man in Babylon, the book is very difficult to understand, but once you are ready to read and understand the book your teacher will appear.

Be careful with your money.

I have given you my advice/suggestions.

But let me warn you again:Flee from easy/quick profit business.

Avoid any business you won't be able to control by your self.

Avoid any business that will make you invest in another mans business, eg.crypto,stocks,binary,forex,bonds,treasury bills,etc.

Invest in your own business instead and enjoy your little profits, that will soar in the future.

Buy land and invest in landed properties for the start.
On your land you can also build a house for your self.
You can learn how to do any business on your land that will generate income.

With your land/less risky business by your side you are sure of your future.

After getting lots of landed properties/less risky business, then you can start chasing after madt money.

I pray the right Angel's guide you to success.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Godfullsam(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
newinventions:
All you need is put N500,000 in a forex account. We manage the account for you and will make 3m profit in six months. Keep the remaining 250k in your bank account and see how the 500k grow. You don't need to stress yourself in this 21st century.

OP is you know what is good for you, don't listen to this guy.

They will blow your hard earned money an brin you back to square one.

If he knows how to transform 500k to 3million within six months, he should go to the nearest bank and obtain loan.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by kizwid(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2020
i will list it for you in order of importance,

1.. Restaurant ( consider this 10 times before the other)

2... Salon (find a good location, do your marketing well, and you shall be happy)

3... boutiques ( well, how many cloth have you buy this year?)
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by cremeandchic: 7:48am On May 27, 2020
These business are already oversaturated in the Nigerian market. Why not look for a service-based business idea?

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Uniquewise: 7:51am On May 27, 2020
roniex2:
Good evening everyone, I have saved about 3M naira and I have narrowed all my business ideas down to:

Salon
Female apparel boutique (Online + Brick & mortar store)
Restaurant

I love the three equally but I would like to know which one wins in terms of

-Stability(Which one of the three is most stable and the easiest to run with peace of mind)

-Highest rate of failure (Which one of them has the highest failure rate)

-Recession proof( I know people eat all the time but I did my research and even in this whole pandemic, people are still making their hair and ordering clothes online)

-Sustainability: Which is sustainable for the longest period of time? I would like my business to be around for a long long time and even grow into franchising

-Finally, which can be easily crippled by economic meltdown and decline.

Personally, I am leaning towards boutique because I love fashion and I don’t think it’s that hard for real, plus you are not limited to people in your area, people in different states and countries can still buy from you BUT I don’t want my love for the fashion industry to cloud my judgement, I would love to be slapped with the truth and reality.

Thank you

@Roniex2, you have been given good advice. On a scale of 10, Agriculture/Restaurant/food business rates 9.5, and is the new cool with the current world happenings, especially this COVID 19 pandemic.
You really can't go wrong with a well managed food business.

Also check my Signature for the link
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2020
kizwid:
i will list it for you in order of importance,

1.. Restaurant ( consider this 10 times before the other)

2... Salon (find a good location, do your marketing well, and you shall be happy)

3... boutiques ( well, how many cloth have you buy this year?)

Thank you so much!
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 9:20am On May 27, 2020
cremeandchic:
These business are already oversaturated in the Nigerian market. Why not look for a service-based business idea?

Can you give examples of service-based businesses that are not saturated ma/sir
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Stone26: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
newinventions:

Scammer wicked people
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2020
Spread d money, Saloon and boutique is good u can do d teo together or invest of the 2 and keep the remaining money tight, ot better still start sport betting Business.

Now available to buy BTC and Gift Cards

i sell yuan also procurement amd shipping from China and USA to Nigeria

whatsapp - 07081997275

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skyewise Group GMD, Abuyere Vows To Keep Promoting Peace, Receives Plaque As 100 / We are looking for a nationwide distributor (importer) in Nigeria / 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.