Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant (4205 Views)

Catering Business VS Restaurant Business (the Differences) / Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by newinventions: 4:29pm On May 27, 2020
Stone26:
Scammer wicked people

Kikikikikikikikiki chaii ignorance is a disease. Keep it up. You call forex trading a scam. Your life is in shambles.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Pandorah(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2020
roniex2:

Can you give examples of service-based businesses that are not saturated ma/sir
You have your answer already. Start working towards it. Make more research on restaurant business.

A particular Business is saturated everywhere doesn't mean one can venture into it and make it.

All you need is a pitch perfect plan and God on your side.

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Redman44(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Pandorah:
You have your answer already. Start working towards it. Make more research on restaurant business.

A particular Business is saturated everywhere doesn't mean one can venture into it and make it.

All you need is a pitch perfect plan and God on your side.

You have spoken well. Thanks.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by muchtalk: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2020
newinventions:

Nah, it's the best advice I can give to a fellow brother. Better still let him learn how to trade forex and trade all by himself.

If I have 3m that I can invest in forex trading then my generation to the 10th level will never be poor again.

If you are reading this and you don't know how to trade forex then you are missing a lot. If you want to be free financially then learn how to trade forex. Your life and the way you think will never remain the same.

You have the world at the palm of your hand if you know how to trade forex.

Have people lost money in forex trading before? Yes or no.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by muchtalk: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2020
prosperioh:

How can i learn and how long does it take to learn

Your money go soon waka. Shine your eye bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria / How To Obtain A Money Lender's Licence In Lagos State. / We are looking for a nationwide distributor (importer) in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.