Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches (64007 Views)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by desiredhome: 10:35am On May 26, 2020
TruthDefender:
May the Lord have mercy on your soul !

Why not not ask for the Lord's mercy on your soul before bordering for another man's soul?

Remove the pegs in your eyes first before you can see what is in another man's eye......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:36am On May 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
The last time I visited Europe these are what I saw and entered.

NL liars and braggarts. Which country is your "Europe", what is the train service? where did it take you to? Mars?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by alizma: 10:36am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.
Bro add me na, use We. I trekked a long distance to somewhere around my office area because that was where I registered, not minding possible violence on election day and today I am happy I deed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36am On May 26, 2020
Afamed:
Sai Baba. Those practicing witchcraft should stay away from this thread

shut up!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by alexnurreo(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2020
This is true... I saw them while they were being transported to the railway base last month.. After joining the couches together, it's just a single train though. Or At most 2

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2020
mapet:

....and you came to this conclusion from watching America, South Africa and Ethiopia on TV?

It’s not my fault that you’ve never left the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Onlyonebuhari: 10:38am On May 26, 2020
Wailers and looters don't care about infrastructures, what they know is looting and share the money policy. Please continue to hate Buhari why I continue to import Yams and Kolanut to Canada.
GOD BLESS THE COMPLETER GENERAL
GOD BLESS NEW NIGERIA.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by lakesider(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2020
themaestro08:

Say what you know man! Amtrak is the official rail carrier in the US and it operate many high speed lines.

A massive high speed rail that will connect SF bay area and los Angeles is under construction amongst others.

Even Morocco has a high speed rail. So what exactly are you saying?

Stop telling lies. The US is one of the most advanced countries I. The world who's government is against train travel and currently has no moder fast train
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

This is the kind of train I saw in Canada last year.

Lmao. It depends on the location you where,bruv.

Nigeria needs ultra modern metro trains (Morocco even has one and I think Ethiopia has it too)
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:42am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

It’s not my fault that you’ve never left the shores of Nigeria.

I would be prouder to have never left the shores of Nigeria and not fake it. You obviously have never and your attempt to fake it falls entirely. Bros. You have never been to America nor South Africa, else you will know that Gautrain and Amtrak are two classic examples whose trains are no different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by shiwex: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
myboy2111:
President Buhari is the best President since Independence.

Lagos Ibadan Expressway-On going
Lagos -Ibadan Railway-Completed
Second Niger Bridge-On Going
Zungeru Hydro Power Plant-Ongoing

Blah Blah Blah

Establishment of Nigerian Airforce University
Establishment of 12 research ‘centres of excellence’ in Nigerian universities
Construction of Internal Roads of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
Establishment of Off-grid Power for Federal Universities and Teaching Hospitals-Ongoing
......Many more

CORRUPTION....ONGOING
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Golan007: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

Lmao. It depends on the location you where,bruv.

Nigeria needs ultra modern metro trains (Morocco even has one and I think Ethiopia has it too)

Why not provide the list of countries you've been to and what their rail systems are like?
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Nobody: 10:45am On May 26, 2020
mapet:

I would be prouder to have never left the shores of Nigeria and not fake it. You obviously have never and your attempt to fake it falls entirely. Bros. You have never been to America nor South Africa, else you will know that Gautrain and Amtrak are two classic examples whose trains are no different

Ogbeni there are many ultra modern metro trains in SA.

Abuja has one too.

No need arguing with you.
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Aguogba(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.
. condemning any positive stuff from Nigerian government is something I will NEVER do. Half bread is better than chin-chin. You get mind to complain. If to say that money enter one of their foreign bank accounts and they said that goat or python swallow am or that office catch fire.wetin u for do? Na small small. Someday we go get new crop of God-sent politicians wey go put all their predecessors to shame soteh dem go begin hide like former governors of some states now do.
1.Anambra had a governor called Chinwoke Mbadinuju, after Ngige and Peter Obi rule the state, he began to hide.
2.Ebonyi had a governor called Sam Egwu, since Dave Umahi started ruling Ebonyi, have you heard his name again?
3. Akwaibom had a governor called Victor Attah, after Akpabio ruled AKS, his name died.

I am sure that someday, someone will put all our previous federal politicians to shame. Where that man/woman will come from, we do not know but be rest assured that It will happen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2020
mapet:

NL liars and braggarts. Which country is your "Europe", what is the train service? where did it take you to? Mars?
lol that guy for go anywhere nahhh camp him dey
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:48am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

Ogbeni there are many ultra modern metro trains in SA.

Abuja has one too.

No need arguing with you.

Name the ultra modern metro trains in SA. Bros I was in SA between 2015 to early 2018. Tell me the one I missed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Staro: 10:49am On May 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Standing in the scorching sun to vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2015 n again in 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

I don't ever regret it.

Useless president
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:50am On May 26, 2020
philipstanley:

Yeah

Yeah what? grin
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:51am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

lol that guy for go anywhere nahhh camp home dey

Don't mind him and his likes. Bragging and boasting in ignorance, arrogantly displaying their inferiority complex on NL
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Kuginzi: 10:52am On May 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
When are we gonna have a modern day railway. I'm tired of seeing this local railway.
Don't worry! You're programmed to be dissatisfied with everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2020
mapet:

Don't mind him and his likes. Bragging and boasting in ignorance, arrogantly displaying their inferiority complex on NL
this was how one bross on here said he lived in London. wen I asked him what part of london he said Birmingham ����
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 10:54am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

this was how one bross on here said he lived in London. wen I asked him what part of london he said Birmingham ����

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by delvzy(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2020
I do believe it's just a state of being neutral neither support nor criticising.
Just hoping the next phase in the implementation of an easier mode of transportation for goods and services.

We do need a good railway system.
Proper BRT maintenance and management
Good aviation industry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Taye4j: 10:55am On May 26, 2020
Ayoolamax:
Don't you know the meaning of coaches ni abi what is wrong with ur heard?

Some people are just too daft, they had better be left to their foolishness. It doesn't matter how much you try to do good, some people cannot see, or they will just belittle it.

They are people filled with hatred and bitterness. Check their lives, they are always a stench filled stagnant water.

This can never be modern enough to some people because they will never see anything good in Nigeria even when it is obvious to the world.

Shame on them all. We know which region they belong to. Children of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by NinjaMetahuman: 10:57am On May 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
this one is even posting 3d images of trains and claiming he entered it.

Just how low can you ignoramuses go?

What are you gonna tell us next, you just came back from Gotham city in us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Taye4j: 10:59am On May 26, 2020
I
mapet:

Name the ultra modern metro trains in SA. Bros I was in SA between 2015 to early 2018. Tell me the one I missed

I bet that fool has never left his erosion ravaged enclave, but will rush to spew nonsense and expose how ignorant he is all in the name of showing hatred towards Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2020
Taye4j:

Some people are just too daft, they had better be left to their foolishness. It doesn't matter how much you try to do good, some people cannot see, or they will just belittle it.

They are people filled with hatred and bitterness. Check their lives, they are always a stench filled stagnant water.

This can never be modern enough to some people because they will never see anything good in Nigeria even when it is obvious to the world.

Shame on them all. We know which region they belong to. Children of hate.
and ur point is again
Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I believe U turn to animation to get on this blue train.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by desiredhome: 11:02am On May 26, 2020
usmanbaba:
Walahi, even if Buhari contest election million times I will still vote for him . Gush, I love that man.
Sai baba!

God bless you my brother....you are a real positive minded person that knows the truth,

Sai Baba.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by mapet: 11:03am On May 26, 2020
Taye4j:
I

I bet that fool has never left his erosion ravaged enclave, but will rush to spew nonsense and expose how ignorant he is all in the name of showing hatred towards Nigeria.

Bros,

I feel like exposing them this morning...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by Taye4j: 11:07am On May 26, 2020
erico2k2:

and ur point is again

I know you are one of them from that side.

I'm not a fan of Buhari and I know there are a lot of things wrong with his style of leadership, but one thing anybody can't take away from him is his developmental projects.

It may not be the best or what we had hoped or envisaged compared to what is obtainable in other countries -but hey! This is better than nothing and even ranks better than some developed countries

You can go and hug a transformer if you don't like it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches by themaestro08(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2020
lakesider:

Stop telling lies. The US is one of the most advanced countries I. The world who's government is against train travel and currently has no moder fast train

So what do you call the high speed rail currently under construction in California?

Let's call it your head grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.