Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26958 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by prince2pac(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2020
lekki1444:
just attempt at all times to be on the straight and narrow path. things will get rough as you cleanse your karma but after that all doors will open for you and success will find you. and lifeis not a destination. it is a journey. you come here with nothing and will leave with nothing. so if yu focus more on enjoying the journey itself you will see that there is no such thing as ' the life of my dreams ' . nobody has the life of their dreams. everybody is under some form of affliction or the other, both the rich and poor. so just enjoy the journey. thats the only way to find sanity. also enjoy seeking wisdom knowledge understanding and morality
Thanks bro, do have a nice day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by narrowpathy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well the black woman represents the fallen of the earth and as the fallen she is now entertainment for the strong of the earth. she is naked (no power ) and is twerking aka emphasizing her ass ( meaning this entity is an ass aka a beast of burden ) and so the twerking woman represents the powerless on earth who are now the beast of burden aka the slaves to the rich. the poor are also a source of entertainment for the rich. And so you were walking into the enclave of the strong and the rich and the doors are being opened for you. This is an ascension, till eventually the power and wealth was signed over and transferred to you. its a transition. cheesy

Wow. Interesting. However I'm still not sure how this will happen. I have no links to any politician, not in any political party, and I am not sure I plan to join any for now. I want to have plenty money though. hehe. I like the wealth and money part
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
narrowpathy:

Wow. Interesting. However I'm still not sure how this will happen. I have no links to any politician, not in any political party, and I am not sure I plan to join any for now. I want to have plenty money though. hehe. I like the wealth and money part
lol yeah money is good. well this may not be a personal reading specifically for you ( i mean you are giving it to me lol ), or it may be. either way there are things called miracles. when its your time in the sun, destiny helpers and financial helpers will be sent your way. maybe you are at home one day and one man just looks at you and says you know what ? i want to help your vision come through. tell me your vision and how much do you need ? God works in mysterious ways bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by narrowpathy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
lekki1444:
lol yeah money is good. well this may not be a personal reading specifically for you ( i mean you are giving it to me lol ), or it may be. either way there are things called miracles. when its your time in the sun, destiny helpers and financial helpers will be sent your way. maybe you are at home one day and one man just looks at you and says you know what ? i want to help your vision come through. tell me your vision and how much do you need ? God works in mysterious ways bro grin

True. I appreciate. Thanks for the help with the interpretation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
narrowpathy:

True. I appreciate. Thanks for the help with the interpretation
not a problem bro. not a problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by yormieK(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dream 1: I was brushing with a chewing stick in the dream and spit the chewed stick onto my left hand and throw it away without swallowing it. What amazed me was the fact that I spat the chewed stick onto my left palm and tend to throw it away, This gesture I performed in d dream was so real as if i was hallucinating and I woke up sitting down and moving my hand as if I threw away something.

Dream 2: I saw a baby girl (my current neighbour's daughter ) about drinking from a dirty gutter, the surroundings looks like an old apartment I've once stayed b4. I carried the baby in a bowl and f
etch a clean water from a well and clean the baby girl mouth and bath her up.

BTW: why do we dream? And what connection do dream have to our conscious life. Thanks and regards

@lekki1444 please kindly help with some interpretation

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomidan: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
lekki1444:
not a problem bro. not a problem. grin
Pls I had this dream July 16,had to save it on my note immediately I woke up at the middle of the night
I find my self climbing a ladder to atop where water storage tank is being kept(about 2 or 3 storey building talll) to check if the installer did the right thing, from the top I asked those who are down if treatment chemical was added, the installer affirmed, then I notify them that the water tank is filled to the beam.. As I was done coming down, I couldn't find the position of d ladder mounted I used in climbing up like it disappeared ,then I felt let me ask people ground floor,..
The main issue:suddenly 4 guys were climbing up to where I was (in mind I felt ok this was where d ladder was position sef) we were up 2geda, then one of d guys looking younger told the elder one looking lyk their boss that he wants to get alcohol so they all can consume, then I felt let me follow him down since I was already going down b4 dey came up,
suddenly the guy push me so to fall down from the top. they were all laughing , I staggered shouting for help until I stood on my foot, I begged them not to do that I might get injured or die.. I later find my self dialoguing with them on that same top b4 I woke up with shock
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by prince2pac(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
""Did you really want to die?" "No one commits suicide because they want to die." "Then why do they do it?" "Because they want to stop the pain.""

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by havilla(f): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
I saw a guy I know getting married to another man in my dream, pls what could this mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by sholatech(m): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Had a dream hosting series of business associates and a friend in an upscale hotel room out of the country. Afterwards i saw myself going to bath in same hotel but unkept toilet and thereafter went out on a stroll around the same hotel. While on a stroll, i saw a close schoolmate and thereafter found myself wandering around trying/struggling to get myself back to the hotel and couldn't trace my steps back.

Any idea what this implies?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
ayomidan:

Pls I had this dream July 16,had to save it on my note immediately I woke up at the middle of the night
I find my self climbing a ladder to atop where water storage tank is being kept(about 2 or 3 storey building talll) to check if the installer did the right thing, from the top I asked those who are down if treatment chemical was added, the installer affirmed, then I notify them that the water tank is filled to the beam.. As I was done coming down, I couldn't find the position of d ladder mounted I used in climbing up like it disappeared ,then I felt let me ask people ground floor,..
The main issue:suddenly 4 guys were climbing up to where I was (in mind I felt ok this was where d ladder was position sef) we were up 2geda, then one of d guys looking younger told the elder one looking lyk their boss that he wants to get alcohol so they all can consume, then I felt let me follow him down since I was already going down b4 dey came up,
suddenly the guy push me so to fall down from the top. they were all laughing , I staggered shouting for help until I stood on my foot, I begged them not to do that I might get injured or die.. I later find my self dialoguing with them on that same top b4 I woke up with shock
So you ascended to heaven where the water ( water is word of GOD ) is perfect ( water treatment chemical ) and the ladder was taken meaning your time at the top is guaranteed however you kept looking for the ladder to climb down meaning the ways of the gentiles is more appealing to you than the perfect wisdom of God and because of that another transition ( 4 is transition ) has come upon you to where those on the ground who you love their ways will now come on top while you will be put back down violently into a low state. its a fall from grace to grass. a transition
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by olufummy02(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please, kindly interpret
I saw myself with a bucket of water along a path to get water. There were many wells of water along that path, people queue to fetch water from each well. I then decided to move forward a bit, then I saw a well with water towards the end of the path including a fetcher with no one fetching, I moved there and Drew my water into the bucket. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomidan: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
lekki1444:
So you ascended to heaven where the water ( water is word of GOD ) is perfect ( water treatment chemical ) and the ladder was taken meaning your time at the top is guaranteed however you kept looking for the ladder to climb down meaning the ways of the gentiles is more appealing to you than the perfect wisdom of God and because of that another transition ( 4 is transition ) has come upon you to where those on the ground who you love their ways will now come on top while you will be put back down violently into a low state. its a fall from grace to grass. a transition

Wow.. You are a genius, exactly what my pastor told me.. Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
ayomidan:

Wow.. You are a genius, exactly what my pastor told me.. Thank you sir
Thank you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomidan: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
lekki1444:
Thank you
Sir with this kinda dream(transition) whats your advice?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
ayomidan:

Sir with this kinda dream(transition) whats your advice?
my advice is do not get carried away with the things of this world. they are temporary and vanity. enjoy the world but yet still aspire to gain Godly wisdom too. wisdom to God is like gold. God dwelleth with a man with wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
olufummy02:
Please, kindly interpret
I saw myself with a bucket of water along a path to get water. There were many wells of water along that path, people queue to fetch water from each well. I then decided to move forward a bit, then I saw a well with water towards the end of the path including a fetcher with no one fetching, I moved there and Drew my water into the bucket. Thanks
bucket means you are spiritually dead but you need the water of life to ressurect you from the state of being a spiritually dead person. People queuing to fetch water from the closest wells means the wisdom in that well leads to destruction and it is satanic wisdom hence the queue. the path of destruction is found by many but the path to life is farther and few find it hence why the last well had no one fetching in it cuz its farther ( you will be tested severely before God gives you his wisdom) and no one is there ( the path of destruction is more appealing )

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by olufummy02(f): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
lekki1444:
bucket means you are spiritually dead but you need the water of life to ressurect you from the state of being a spiritually dead person. People queuing to fetch water from the closest wells means the wisdom in that well leads to destruction and it is satanic wisdom hence the queue. the path of destruction is found by many but the path to life is farther and few find it hence why the last well had no one fetching in it cuz its farther ( you will be tested severely before God gives you his wisdom) and no one is there ( the path of destruction is more appealing )
This is serious. Thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Olasultan(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2020
In my dream I saw my senior in secondary school who I have not seen since 1992 that I and him are both bankers and we were talking at a popular bus stop near our secondary school.
Meanwhile he is a pastor in real life and I am a businessman.
I then left to go to a market to buy 2 junior secondary school text books for one of my daughters.
When I bought the text books I forgot them somewhere and when I was going to take a public bus I remembered so I did not enter the bus but went back to look for the books.
I found them in an abandoned shop and met 2 children playing outside the shop who confirmed to me that this is really the books I was looking for, but someone had written their name on the Textbooks and they appear more used than when I bought it even though I bought the Textbooks as tokunbo books.
Thereafter, I just woke up.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by sholatech(m): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Please Had a dream hosting series of business associates and a friend in an upscale hotel room out of the country. Afterwards i saw myself going to bath in same hotel but unkept toilet and thereafter went out on a stroll around the same hotel. While on a stroll, i saw a close schoolmate and thereafter found myself wandering around trying/struggling to get myself back to the hotel and couldn't trace my steps back.

Any idea what this implies?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Chiquitq(f): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
I used to dream that I had an upcoming exam and I was never prepared. I'm the dream, I would know the exam was coming soon and realize how much I had to cover. It was like I never attended classes not copied notes until the day came and then I would be so nervous and suddenly wake up. I dreamt this same dream about 50 times, 8 years ago but I've never had such a dream again since then. Seems straightfwd but I'm curious about what area of my life the dream depicted...
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by seasy: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt a friend gave me something, it's like the back of a coconut, that hard shell after the white part has been removed. It has the usual ropelike stuff inside it. She told me her grandmother gave them to her and it's for direction. So, she gave me one like a gift. Told me anytime I need directions, I should draw out one of those rough ropelike stuff on it. I took it and left.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good evening.

Please could you tell me your interpretation of this dream? My prayer partner and I have prayed about it for days now and we just need a confirmation possibly.

She is in a courtship with a Christian brother, for about a year now and in this dream, he proposed to her right outside the church because church service had just ended but she said she didn't remember seeing a ring nor accepting one. But after he proposed to her, the next scene in the dream was her carrying him on her back (not that he is physically challenged.) Then she woke up.

cc: Lekki1444
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:
Good evening.

Please could you tell me your interpretation of this dream? My prayer partner and I have prayed about it for days now and we just need a confirmation possibly.

She is in a courtship with a Christian brother, for about a year now and in this dream, he proposed to her right outside the church because church service had just ended but she said she didn't remember seeing a ring nor accepting one. But after he proposed to her, the next scene in the dream was her carrying him on her back (not that he is physically challenged.) Then she woke up.

well believe it or not but church represents a house of bondage because everyone in it is under affliction and proposing to God to release them. So in this dream the church was over aka the spiritual bondage is over and its time for spiritual ressurection aka the marriage of Gods power to the powerless and this is the ressurection. So in the dream she represents the powerless who will be spiritually ressurected and he reprsents the power. and so in their unification no ring is involved because a ring represents spiritual bondage. and so in both of them uniiting as one means the marriage of the power to the powerless and now she is spiritually strong hence why she lifted him up and carried him. And so this is a dream that has dual meaning in that we are in spiritual ressurection seeason HOWEVER AS ABOVE SO BELOW and so the dual 3 dimensional world meaning is that she will get to marry the guy. its a symbolic marriage and union echoing the times. the union of Gods power to the powerless
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Palmyra: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
He may likely become a burden in the future, that's very deep! She needs more prayers for clarification.
Momoreoluwa90:
Good evening.

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
lekki1444:
well believe it or not but church represents a house of bondage because everyone in it is under affliction and proposing to God to release them. So in this dream the church was over aka the spiritual bondage is over and its time for spiritual ressurection aka the marriage of Gods power to the powerless and this is the ressurection. So in the dream she represents the powerless [/b]who will be spiritually ressurected and he reprsents the [b]power. and so in their unification no ring is involved because a ring represents spiritual bondage. and so in both of them uniiting as one means the marriage of the power to the powerless and now she is spiritually strong hence why she lifted him up and carried him. And so this is a dream that has dual meaning in that we are in spiritual ressurection seeason HOWEVER AS ABOVE SO BELOW and so the dual 3 dimensional world meaning is that she will get to marry the guy. its a symbolic marriage and union echoing the times. the union of Gods power to the powerless

Thank you very much for this. @ the bolded, do you mean she represents power and he's the one who is powerless? The lady was the one carrying him.

cc: lekki1444
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Palmyra:
He may likely become a burden in the future, that's very deep! She needs more prayers for clarification.

It was my first thought or she is his helper in some way. But like you said, we're praying for clarification.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

Thank you very much for this. @ the bolded, do you mean she represents power and he's the one who is powerless? The lady was the one carrying him.

cc: lekki1444
she is the powerless and he is the power and when united she becomes powerful as symbolised by her lifting him. that requires power to do. its a dream about spiritual power acquisition or what the bible calls the marriage of the bride and on a lower level as it applies to you it means a divine union . a divine marriage
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
lekki1444:
she is the powerless and he is the power and when united she becomes powerful as symbolised by her lifting him. that requires power to do. its a dream about spiritual power acquisition or what the bible calls the marriage of the bride and on a lower level as it applies to you it means a divine union . a divine marriage

Hmmm...Thank you. I'll relay your interpretation to her. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

Hmmm...Thank you. I'll relay your interpretation to her. God bless you.
God bless you too
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
lekki1444:
God bless you too
Amen!!!
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
seasy:
Please help interpret.
I have this friend that gave birth to twins few months back, but I've not been able to visit since then.
I dreamt I went to visit the twins, and a party was going on there.
I really don't understand.
Please next time quote one of my posts or i will not see it. i dont come back to this thread often.

anyway so twins is gemini meaning its the end of one and the start of another. transition is going on in your life and since there is a party then it is a good transition

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.