Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (29807 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by mariahAngel(f): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
lekki1444:
means the type of relationship you will have is a soul mate and not a karmic relationship. when a man receives money from a woman in a dream it symbolises a man with no karmic debt whose lower self pays for the benefit of him being the sun to her moon. a spiritual man who has favor with GOD. a man who will be paid tributary for his spiritual wisdom

What is difference between a karmic and a soul mate relationship?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Adjovi:
I had this dream last night. I'm a final year student and you know how this year have been for us. No signing out, no dinner and award nights and other activities we final year student are meant to do. So in my dream I saw I and my colleagues , from the setting I'm certain it was in my school, I could recognise some lecturers. Then some of us were called on stage to be prayed for by the pro chancellor and our chancellor and district superintendent for the entire Africa of the church that owns our school. So the rest were told to kneel down but when I wanted to kneel with them, I was told not to kneel down but that I should rather sit down. But I didn't want to be too forward because those sit were for dignitaries (chancellor, Pro chancellor, vice chancellor and some important people like that) so I stood waiting for them to point where I should sit. Then the dignitaries took their sit then the chancellor who is also the superintendent of the church that owns the school asked me to come sit on his laps, I did then he started to bless me with prayers while we were embraced in tight father to son kinda hug. Then I woke up saying amen to the prayers holding my head.

I was the one that told you about a dream I had before where angels were ascending and descending and when they were going back, the leader of the angels called my name and said I would be a blessing/ advocate for my generation.

Thank you
Be very careful who you tell your dreams, move closer to God,pray more and study your Bible.

A word is enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Thanos1000: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
lekki1444:
water inside a bucket means spiritual death and spiritual burden. you are laden with spiritual blockage. the water rushing out and being all over you means you are in a transition where the spiritual burden and death will be removed.
pls explain more
i mean the water was rushing out from the well i was fetching from
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lilyheaven: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2020
You have to laugh at people posting their dreams. Dreams are meant to be private spiritual records.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Thanos1000:

pls explain more
i mean the water was rushing out from the well i was fetching from
OH OK the water was rushing out from a well not a tap ? well water rushing out from a well means SPIRITUAL ASCENSION. spiritual Resurrection. the dead being awoken.The dead being brought back to life. And so basically you are in a transition period where your dead spirit is being resurrected is what your dream means
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

What is difference between a karmic and a soul mate relationship?
a soul mate relationship is ordained by GOD and a karmic relationship is ordained by demons. you see all the couples killing each other or being evil to each other etc, these are karmic relationships ordained by demons.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ZeddyR: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Nice thread
I can't remember any dream' to post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2020
lilyheaven:
After cooking moimoi for sale, about 1000 Naira moimoi in all. My friend came in, asked me to allow her sell it for me, I gave her the bucket of moimoi,she came back with 20,000 Naira.
I was shocked, I asked her how she did it, she was all smiles.
What does it mean?
well moimoi is bean cakes and represents the rejected who is about to get afflicted. and so you making moimoi means you are ' the rejected and afflicted ' however your rejection and affliction wassold to someone else and you got so much money for it and sowhat thisall means is that you are in a transition from being a powerless person and you will become a person of power and influence over people.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Gantofi:
Be very careful who you tell your dreams, move closer to God,pray more and study your Bible.

you cant alter peoples destinies. they are written in stone. so telling people your dream means nothing. most cant understand it. this is why the Daniels became famous because to interpret dreams is not common and so telling people your dreams means nothing beause they would not know the meaning of it anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
You have to laugh at people posting their dreams. Dreams are meant to be private spiritual records.
dreams are not private spiritual records because dreams will be manifested in the physical. so there is nothing private about dreams. its just an insight into the written records of the universe letting you know what GOD is doing now or what GOD is about to do either in the world or in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2020
ZeddyR:
Nice thread
I can't remember any dream' to post
thanks. well when you do we shall be here to decode it. assuming i have not being swept off into my higher calling yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Gantofi:

Ok sir. Why do you say so. I'll like to know why?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lilyheaven: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
well moimoi is bean cakes and represents the rejected who is about to get afflicted. and so you making moimoi means you are ' the rejected and afflicted ' however your rejection and affliction wassold to someone else and you got so much money for it and sowhat thisall means is that you are in a transition from being a powerless person and you will become a person of power and influence over people.
Amen!
May it come to pass.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lakesidepapa(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
Celebrities are elevated people. they are cosmically elevated above everyone because their life and deeds is supposed to measure the spiritual temperature of the planet. and you keep seeing celebrities means you have an elevated spirit. you are supposed to be a showcase of some sorts in your life. to be in a position to be a demonstration to others

It simply means Heaven Visitation
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Pheurly: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lekki1444
This happened yesterday... A friend of mine though she's a lady...
I dreamt that she traveled out of the country...
Most of my people were not around me in the dream.. What I noticed
And after a while, I was trying to look for money to travel out as well.. And I woke up
What does it mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pheurly:
Lekki1444
This happened yesterday... A friend of mine though she's a lady...
I dreamt that she traveled out of the country...
Most of my people were not around me in the dream.. What I noticed
And after a while, I was trying to look for money to travel out as well.. And I woke up
What does it mean?
means she veered of the narrow path and into outer darkness and the things of the outer darkness is very enticing to you. the ways of evil are enticing to you. the dark path appeals to you.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lakesidepapa(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
means she veered of the narrow path and into outer darkness and the things of the outer darkness is very enticing to you. the ways of evil are enticing to you. the dark path appeals to you.

Please reply my mention on your thread about Zodiac.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Please reply my mention on your thread about Zodiac.
Alright give me a minute or so
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lakesidepapa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
Alright give me a minute or so
Alright, i will be expecting it Bro
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Alright, i will be expecting it Bro
it is done
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by shobam1410(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hey op,

I do have this reoccurring dream of my pulling string or something like that from my teeth or month. the more I pull, the more it keeps coming out. This continues without getting to the end. it so uncomfortable. I do wake up feeling the effects on my teeth.

What could this mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Thanos1000: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hey op,
Had a dream this afternoon,it goes as
it was like reality.its about a dog and a goat they were together and the dog like oppressing the goat,i mean its bark at it.Fight it,climb its bark and act as king kinda,it urinates while on the goat back sometimes on its head.These goes on sometimes like that ,like its actually disgracing the goat (let me put it in that aspect)
But one thing happened at the last part,unfortunately while the dog climb the goat back and was forming macho,the goat rise up and get hold of the dog(like overpower it)nd even wanted to have a sexual intercourse with d dog.lol
it kinda weird i know but on a second thought i said let me post it here first,who knows mayb it a revelation or a proverb .......Need your input
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by seasy: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
lekki1444:
means the type of relationship you will have is a soul mate and not a karmic relationship. when a man receives money from a woman in a dream it symbolises a man with no karmic debt whose lower self pays for the benefit of him being the sun to her moon. a spiritual man who has favor with GOD. a man who will be paid tributary for his spiritual wisdom

Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Heebah: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
@lekki1444. I'm a married woman. My cousin presently stays with me and my husband,she is in her teens. So I recently dreamt that she was giving hubby a Mouth Action, I walked into them and was mad at what I saw then I woke up. What does this mean? Thank u
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Heebah:
@lekki1444. I'm a married woman. My cousin presently stays with me and my husband,she is in her teens. So I recently dreamt that she was giving hubby a Mouth Action, I walked into them and was mad at what I saw then I woke up. What does this mean? Thank u
and so your cousin is your family meaning same flesh meaning she is representing you in the dream and so mouth represents an empire in power but because the mouth is on a teen girl the mouth represents a fallen empire. And so your hubby is like a judge using the rod of instruction to punish and beat the fallen empire and so I suspect further down the line you may get to find out that your husband is like your punishment for past life karma. and thats what the dream is saying.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by akaahs(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
1) I always dreamt of our late dad in our midst and things always feel good going smoothly
2)I dreamt that my current girlfriend is marrying someone I don't know him/ his face I can't see
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
lekki1444:
Follow the same advice. The good spiritual forces start to align with you when you stop doing evil and wicked stuff. its all abut righteousness. thats how you build up spiritual currency

No wonder the bible says in the book of Isaiah "The work of righteousness shall be peace. The effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever"

Are you a Christian?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
lekki1444:
and so your cousin is your family meaning same flesh meaning she is representing you in the dream and so mouth represents an empire in power but because the mouth is on a teen girl the mouth represents a fallen empire. And so your hubby is like a judge using the rod of instruction to punish and beat the fallen empire and so I suspect further down the line you may get to find out that your husband is like your punishment for past life karma. and thats what the dream is saying.
Hiantica undecided
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Hiantica undecided
grin
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

No wonder the bible says in the book of Isaiah "The work of righteousness shall be peace. The effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever"

Are you a Christian?
EXACTLY. Its all in the bible. I guess I am a christian lol. Not a church going christian though but the bible is an integral part of my wisdom source
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
I was walking through walls in my dream.

This was how it happened
I did a three day fasting and prayers a few days before. Then I dreamt where someone walked through a wall and told me to try it, that its easy. At first I was skeptical but then I gave it a go. I just walked through it to the other side. I did it again and this time into a place where my church members were.

Please what could that mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Nigerian Woman Ends Her Marriage Over Husband's Poor Personal Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.