Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. (11083 Views)

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / He Leaked My Nude Pictures, I Trusted Him. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Kemimarch16(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2020
Sit her down and talk to her
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
Hope the wife wrote down the dates and times he slept with her. So we can go to extra time after an aggregate score.

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Sent her a letter and then left on a business trip

Guys are you thinking what am thinking?

that nigga dey go cheat wella cheesy
men don't cheat

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Jollos(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Ribspot: 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Follow me on Instagram! Username: ribspot
https:///mla0tgbN05 https:///Lro5LVzyHt

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
Lamanii22:

I swear...

Why do you have so many followers like Jesus Christ?
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
Nuel4:
men don't cheat

Yea we collect only debt and wages cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by HARDDON: 7:15pm On May 26, 2020
albertatrina:
men take their dïcks too seriously undecided

as women take money matter too seriously.

smh at all the parochial replies from them female folks.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by HARDDON: 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
see what a grown man is doing because of ordinary sex. mtcheww

ordinary s3x huh?

Alright, hope when he goes seeking it somewhere else, hope it will still maintain this ordinary status?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
HARDDON:

ordinary s3x huh?

Alright, hope when he goes seeking it somewhere else it will still maintain this ordinary status?
seeking it somewhere yen yen yen as if it's a threat
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Lamanii22(f): 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
faceURfront:

Why do you have so many followers like Jesus Christ?

Loooool..... I'm blessed by him
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Dandyclub97(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2020
Sure ways to have Successful Business Ventures

Free download link:
https://www.up-4ever.org/8ukm994qcu9b
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
why do want to slap me
coz u need it urgently
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
oga someone is lashing her outside that marriage
probably one of her ex
women tend to feel guilty when they having sex with someone else not their partner hence they tend to have that guilty feeling hence refusing their partner sex when he requests for it.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2020
lefulefu:
oga someone is lashing her outside that marriage
probably one of her ex
women tend to feel guilty when they having sex with someone else not their partner hence they tend to have that guilty feeling hence refusing their partner sex when he requests for it.
women don't lay around like men do, so your assumptions are wrong.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2020
SmellySperm:
coz u need it urgently
oya go ahead
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
oya go ahead

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
women don't lay around like men do, so your assumptions are wrong.
lol i didnt say she sleeps around with any man.i am saying she has a particular guy she is sleeping with..probably her ex cheesy.when a woman refuses to have sex with her partner then its most probably cos of guilty concience.A man can still sleep with his side chick and have sex with his wife but a married man who has sex with her boyfriend finds it hard to have sex with her husband because of guilty concience or repulsion.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
lefulefu:
lol i didnt say she sleeps around with any man.i am saying she has a particular guy she is sleeping with..probably her ex cheesy.when a woman refuses to have sex with her partner then its most probably cos of guilty concience.A man can still sleep with his side chick and have sex with his wife but a married man who has sex with her boyfriend finds it hard to have sex with her husband because of guilty concience or repulsion.
There are so many other reasons that can make a woman reject her husband's advances and most times it has nothing to do with her ex or so(e.g her husband's behavior towards her) . Women hardly cheats in marriage unlike men who thinks it's their birthright
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Vyzz: 10:39pm On May 26, 2020
grin
I wish say I go fit follow the man go the business trip
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
There are so many other reasons that can make a woman reject her husband's advances and most times it has nothing to do with her ex or so(e.g her husband's behavior towards her) . Women hardly cheats in marriage unlike men who thinks it's their birthright
hmm
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Starz825(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2020
NiklauseFred:

So After reading that part... Even now that I saw ur post ...have been asking myself who actually went for a business trip ...the husband or the wife?

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by NiklauseFred(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2020
Starz825:

So After reading that part... Even now that I saw ur post ...have been asking myself who actually went for a business trip ...the husband or the wife?

That should be the husband.He went on a 'work trip'.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 1:56am On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loooool..... I'm blessed by him

What is the incentive? What will I be fishing? Let me see whether following will advance my interest. smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by vetrovialMan(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Rozz:
see what a grown man is doing because of ordinary sex. mtcheww

I normally just read and pass with topics like this but never ever trivialise sex in marriage, homes have been wrecked by that comment "just sex" if it were just sex, hope she wouldn't make a big deal of it if he gets it elsewhere, adultery is wrong everyway you look at it but not every man is strong.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
vetrovialMan:

I normally just read and pass with topics like this but never ever trivialise sex in marriage, homes have been wrecked by that comment "just sex" if it were just sex, hope she wouldn't make a big deal of it if he gets it elsewhere, adultery is wrong everyway you look at it but not every man is strong.
lol
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by philpwresh(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
The man sef like sex too much
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Burgerlomo: 10:15pm On May 29, 2020
Jobless man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina / What Will You Do If You Mistakenly See Your Wife's Younger Sister Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.