Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) (3481 Views)

Men Don't Cheat As Much As Women. Let Me Tell You Why. / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by kyber(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Just look at what this female gender said !!
This is first degree murder, plan and thought to kill with serious intent….
How can a person habour such thoughts in her mind…
Truly fear women oo, they are not to be trusted.

What do you think ?

What do you have to say ?

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Old format.

Reason why we have lots of widows.

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by talented321: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Either u face reality or you become a single mom, nothing will make me marry one woman.
No be today i know say women wicked, it is left for the love toys and simps.
If u like kill your husband or whatever is your fucking cup of tea.
Real men should observe their bit*h everytime, divorce is there for u. Life no too hard

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
There is nothing women can not do. That's how a woman is mixing granded bottle into his husband favorite swallow (Semo) when cooking. She does it every day All bcoz the man is planning to marry second wife. Women are silent killer.

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odiegwu........ Nsogbu umuwanyi Akalia.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
There is nothing women can not do. That's how a woman is mixing granded bottle into his husband favorite swallow (Semo) when cooking. She does it every day All bcoz the man is planning to marry second wife. Women are silent killer.
that why I allow them go away if we have conflict... I don't overstress my self . They are devil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by MrColdsweat: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
That is why you need to marry multiple wives so that other wives can protect you.

7 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Reminderz: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
this is why we warn many men right here day in day out... I actually came across this post as well, one man posted the name of the drug.. I pity men who see women as the weaker vessels... bro that gender is dangerously cunning, they will kill you without a trace...

if you go and just marry or have a relationship with any woman without knowing her deeply, if you let your dick give you directions, if you let yourself be manipulated by her beauty, supposed assets or how innocent she looks, you'll pay dearly for it...

take the redpill and save your life, no one is coming to save you... women are powerful, underrate them at your own risk and detriment.. a woman's revenge is more brutal than a man's and she can wait for as long as possible to carry it out... I repeat, no one is coming to save you...

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
again THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE, BUT IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!!!

sadly, this woman has all the right to react the way she wants to (in the face of being wronged by her man). you cant "do wrong" to a person and then expect them to react the way you want them to react. some women would forgive you and stay by your side, some women would dump you and others will try to hurt you BAD!

to each their own!
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by ekineme: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

What do you think ?

The Joke is on the Man that sees this and proceed to wife or even date her, the man has already decided his fate.
A colleague during group conversation once said if her husband tries to marry another woman she will just secretly kill him, others laughed but uptill this moment I don't think I can receive even if it's a non eatable stuff from her, From the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh, when ever I see her, an inner voice will just whisper, look at a potential killer, and that's how I see her "murderer"

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shouldn’t this pharmacist have her license withdrawn
Jeez 😩

6 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Reminderz: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:
That is why you need to marry multiple wives so that your other wives can protect you.
the problem is not in the amount of wife that you marry, but the type of wife you marry... never underestimate the effect of one bad egg in the midst of good ones...

one bad wife can still ruin even if you have other wives available... do not underestimate the length a woman can go to get back on the man that hurt her or feels he hurt her...

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Swissli(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Then You'll Be Responsible For The Death Of Up To A Million Men
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by ubola: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
She should be arrested and seriously interrogated to get others she sold it to. What nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by kyber(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Women ehn chaii
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by saaron(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
This person is a murderer and should be traced and arrested as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Lowkeygee: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:
That is why you need to marry multiple wives so that other wives can protect you.
E no better man stay on him own get pikin?

This wan wey u say make man marry many women no be double wahala be that? undecided

Sometimes ehnn men i no just know... make i no talk fess sad
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by siofra(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
I love her 😍
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by ItisWell22(f): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
🤐

Houseofglam7:
Shouldn’t this pharmacist have her license withdrawn
Jeez 😩

Funny thing is, people like her can’t do anything.

It’s actually the ones who don’t talk, that may have killed, and maybe still killing sef…
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by izonborn098(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fish brain gender.
So u expect your man to bleep only your over used wornout smelling kpekus.
If left for the man that will put for house.
'Useless gender'
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Anny69: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
What a fool. "I have repented" got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by tonytony208(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
The lady is already an accessory to murder/ multiple counts of genocide.

If you kill your husband for cheating, that's how they will murder your own son for cheating because he will also cheat.
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Rexymania(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
If I treat malaria ones! I will stop eating your food and you'll leave my house that instant
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omo......
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Murderer!
angry
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Dybala11(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2023
siofra:
I love her 😍
Because she engages in premeditated murder?? Should men also poison/kill their wives when they cheat too??
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by ibechris(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2023
kyber:

What do you think ?

This thing can delicence this criminal for the fact that she has told us how she sold this to many women and practically sends her to prison.

What a wicked heart.
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by MechanicMike: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
siofra:
I love her 😍

WOW...so u a lesssbian? SHAME ON YOU SIOFRA.why are u lesssbian? cant u juss find man on nairaland? What a disgrase & shame on u. u no lesssbianism is iligal & carrrrys 15 year jail...corrrect? angry
Re: If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) by Careente7(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reminderz:
this is why we warn many men right here day in day out... I actually came across this post as well, one man posted the name of the drug.. I pity men who see women as the weaker vessels... bro that gender is dangerously cunning, they will kill you without a trace...

if you go and just marry or have a relationship with any woman without knowing her deeply, if you let your dick give you directions, if you let yourself be manipulated by her beauty, supposed assets or how innocent she looks, you'll pay dearly for it...

take the redpill and save your life, no one is coming to save you... women are powerful, underrate them at your own risk and detriment.. a woman's revenge is more brutal than a man's and she can wait for as long as possible to carry it out... I repeat, no one is coming to save you...
All this long talk Oga! You no go for like drink water?

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Talk Anymore / Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? / Is He Just Marrying Me To Get In The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.