Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking (13838 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Kirinwa: 10:21am On May 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are more stupid tbh..the guy is clearly spilling the fhucking truth.. this shows you are a certified simp

You and your entire generation to come should be sacrificed because you all are very useless.

Now get out!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2020
[s]
xendra:
all these pretenders commenting up there sha cheesy

men have no right to condemn half naked women because they are the reason those women do it. Y'all will condemn her in public and run to search for them to message them.

unclothedness pay, that's why they keep doing it, and it is not women that is paying for it, it's still you men so stop the pretence.

Same way men condemn bobrisky publicly but privately beg to lick his ass, He is wealthy because of y'all that's why more keep coming out. I just hate the pretence/fakeness of men
[/s]
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2020
[s]
purplecoco:
Like Fr! grin Some women are making hella bank, and those men are the one paying for their content, yet criticizing. Hypocrites
[/s] shut up
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Caramelskin(f): 10:46am On May 26, 2020
stay safe.
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Rumor2ruth: 12:01pm On May 26, 2020
Madness everywhere undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Rumor2ruth: 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
What is this one saying self? Its a pity to see you spit all these trash. Someone's future mum, shiioorrr]all these pretenders commenting up there sha cheesy

men have no right to condemn half naked women because they are the reason those women do it. Y'all will condemn her in public and run to search for them to message them.

unclothedness pay, that's why they keep doing it, and it is not women that is paying for it, it's still you men so stop the pretence.

Same way men condemn bobrisky publicly but privately beg to lick his ass, He is wealthy because of y'all that's why more keep coming out. I just hate the pretence/fakeness of men[/quote]
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Tillatalk: 12:56pm On May 26, 2020
You will later explain all these to your grandchildren
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Liposure: 1:33pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
I just enjoy seeing women go so low morally speaking cool cheesy cheesy

Their behavior normalises casual sex which is good for guys like us who don't really wanna wife up any woman.

Feminism is a blessing in disguise for us red pilled men grin
Thanks to feminism we get to have sex with so many women.... without commitment grin

Guys, just improve your self and you will be at the top of the sexual market place.

Leave the simps who trade their freedom for some pussy they will be tired of after 5 years of marriage. grin
but i want 2 get married
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Liposure: 1:40pm On May 26, 2020
xendra:
all these pretenders commenting up there sha cheesy

Same way men condemn bobrisky publicly but privately beg to lick his ass, He is wealthy because of y'all that's why more keep coming out. I just hate the pretence/fakeness of men
how dare u blame d male species 4 d iniquities of your kind. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Naija246: 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
Well if you are ready to give up your freedom then no biggie.
Another option is to actually marry a woman, have all the sex you want then file for a divorce when you no longer fancy her. cool

Just make sure you guys don't have kids so she won't use that to tie you down cool
Liposure:
but i want 2 get married
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by PapaNnamdi: 3:19pm On May 26, 2020
Jessylove96:
I think say you don marry o PapaNamdi
no let moniker fool u oo, na faceless forum,
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Spy360(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Where are the 'curves'
I guess they've been deleted. undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2020
Liposure:
how dare u blame d male species 4 d iniquities of your kind. Mtcheeeeew
Stop replying this kind of comment.
Just report such comment and press 8(posting false Information)

Don't waste your time on comments like that cool
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2020
Useless girl
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Ribspot: 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Follow me on Instagram! Username: ribspot
https:///mla0tgbN05 https:///Lro5LVzyHt

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Amgsahil: 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by gragraboy: 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
Pierce008:

There are no curves anywhere, just edgessad
Rough edges for that matter
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by chubinwa(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
There is nothing to cover. so she shouldn't stress herself
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by nairavsdollars(f): 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
Where is the curvy lady
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Ken4agent(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2020
Pvssy mask grin
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by kenny5811(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2020
vry curvy indeed.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Dandyclub97(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
Sure ways to have Successful Business Ventures

Free download link:
https://www.up-4ever.org/8ukm994qcu9b
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by KlassicLB(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2020
hw can she post such a picz well..,.. who knows hw muh she ve been paid 4 such a.....
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by triple996(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
hahahaha what really got my attention was the rate at which people run into the trend to comment.
if it was about mathematics or physics you won't find anybody here
typical characteristics of a Nigerian youth
the other the people were dropping their numbers on Facebook to view Mariam boots nude pictures
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by BonPatrick(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2020
Shame on you bro you are a disgrace
CalebLebsco56:
Yesterday i bleep a swt girl sef....girls this days cheap without commitment
I was even surprise it happened without any remorse....i observed the girl has been observing me anytime i visit her friend..nd one time the thing just set...
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:39pm On May 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Wonder how her parents will feel when they see this.
do the parents own her?
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by dumininu01(m): 1:01am On May 27, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
Yesterday i bleep a swt girl sef....girls this days cheap without commitment
I was even surprise it happened without any remorse....i observed the girl has been observing me anytime i visit her friend..nd one time the thing just set...
Badt guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Where are the 'curves'
Lol
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 5:45am On May 31, 2020
thesicilian:
Wonder how her parents will feel when they see this.
I dont even know

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / (pics) Most Beautiful Babies In The World / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.