Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66444 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by skinny419(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
But the dog is licking her puna!
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

Lol,olodo
read!!!!
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2020
All i see is a ugly lady.....

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by excanny: 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
salford1:

To be honest. This is not only an American problem but anywhere you see races mixing. From Canada to Eastern Europe.

I hardly hear of these kinds of deadly racial tensions in the UK.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by afroxyz: 5:21pm On May 26, 2020
jojoseph:
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. or Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name of there is no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare no good roads, no good education and all the excuses in the world to escape their responsibility to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.

Do you think these white people are stupid like you? Go and the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s ,they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you are witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there, lack of resources to relocate back to Nigeria. They were ignorant like you wanting to reap where they did not sow.

The white people developed their countries for their own children not for the africans but these Nigerians will rather go and enslave themselves over there than to develop their own country.
Point of correction. They didn't develop their country, they stole it from the red Indians. But overall your point makes mad sense
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by afroxyz: 5:26pm On May 26, 2020
Nuel4:
spare me the victimhood gibberish. Africans were enslaved as far back as 1700s. The clowns that fuccked our ancestors were the same fools that were chased from their homeland in England by a few Scandinavian savages. Africans weren't peaceful, there were inter-tribal wars in Africa. There were empires, all empires had warriors. Our ancestors saw irrelevant things and marveled and started selling themselves out. I know where my grandfather lived, someone from lagos cannot find it here in Edo state even in the next 20 years. It was our fellow blacks ancestors that helped the clowns from Europe. Blacks should accept the fact that our ancestors fuccked up by selling out to the fools from Europe and grow some fuccking balls.

If you attended university I suggest you return the certificate and refund the school fees that was paid for you.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by afroxyz: 5:27pm On May 26, 2020
Nuel4:
I can never blame a few people who crossed the Mediterranean Sea and successfully enslaved a whole continent. Our ancestors were jokes. Humans naturally prey on each other. The strong prey on the weak. Our ancestors were weak and they got fuccked by a few white rejects. Vikings fuccked England too when they were weak. Arab fuccked Spain and Portugal when they were weak. Nobody is going wait and force you to smarten up. It is time blacks moved on

Thanks for giving us an expose on the ideology of your barbarian mentors

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by feedthenation(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2020
This is totally unacceptable, sometimes social media is the only thing that can help anyone in such a situation. What if there is no video clip, the man would have been in jail by now or even dead.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I don’t care bout the likes, but the way media turns this into racism is mind blowing
The media is doing their job, To constantly cause a division, it pays the ones at the top in the end.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:40pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

that's one of the reasons why I used "non-melanin". O:bama is mixed race, he is not a black american, he is from kenya.

Bob Marley, Kanye, and lil Wayne are in the entertainment industry not the manufacturing, technology and engineering industry, I am talking about transferring knowledge in technology and engineering to black Americans and Africans the same way they do with Chinese, Indians, Japanese, Koreans e.t.c..

entertainment doesn't provide employment and knowledge like the manufacturing, technology and engineering industry.

You are a really, really confused person though. cheesy

I have been reading your confusing and contradicting arguments and so far you've maintained your subjective and bitter argument to justify being right even when it obvious by most people that you are choosing to be in denial about the facts.

In order to not join you with your back and forth contradicting argument.

What does the highlighted statement you wrote even means?

Who brought science and technology education to Africa?

And with all the foreign educations most Africans have been able to acquire why are most Countries in Africa still known as the Capital of Poverty

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 26, 2020
Babysawale19:

What are you talking about? Are you okay or deranged?
I am perfectly Okay, but if you say deranged, no problem.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by kode12: 5:47pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
The generations of work their forefathers put into making America what it is today makes them equally eligible to all the rights and privileges available to anyone else in America. If it isn't given to you, you demand it, you don't cower and walk away with your tail between your legs.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by kamikaze01(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you wa. nt the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

Off topic

To control a place you have to hold the majority, but how do you hold the majority when blacks Aborts their pregnancy more than every tribe combined, the media won’t talk about this, how do you control a place when blacks prefer to be given welfare than being employed, how do you control a place when blacks holds the majority in jails? How do you control a place when blacks will rather drip than give out scholarships, But the media won’t report bout this, you know how many blacks that are being killed by fellow blacks in Chicago daily

If all Africans will think lyk dis all the racial rantings will be non existent bcouse we are de worst enemies of our self.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
So? Do you know how many times rappers mention the word" ni gga" in one album? Or is it the female rappers calling themselves bit ches?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 5:53pm On May 26, 2020
zz

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

it is one thing to know things from a theory point of view and it is another thing to know it from a practical point of view.. most degrees local and foreign are theory based, its the companies that employs people that teaches and transfers the practical aspect to the employee.

foreign media will always show Africa as capital of poverty, it promotes stereotype of all melanin people...

In english, black is bad while white is good... no matter how developed Africa becomes europeans will always promote trash about Africa. According to english, people with melanin must always be treated with disdain and violence.

They will never learn. don't bother yourself.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by babaarewa(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
They should return to Africa! where in particular: Nigeria, Kenya or South Africa? Has Africans solved their own problems ie Herdsmen / farmers clashes in Nigeria, xenophobia attacks in South Africa etc.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 26, 2020
afroxyz:

If you attended university I suggest you return the certificate and refund the school fees that was paid for you.
lol. Because I don't share your "poor me" mentality?

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JBoss25(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
The black men that get excited at the thought of a white woman lipsrsealed
jealousy grin grin

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Hypnotise: 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
flyingpig:

I noticed that too
She is not. She's an ugly racist. Can't you see?

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My opinion though.

So they should leave the land their ancestors built with their sweat and blood?

I think NOT

They should stay there and fight the system that want to subjugate them

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
EliteBiz:

Glad you see behind the media deception and cultural conditioning, You have 3 likes, because many can't see, many can't think out of the box, many are just following the crowd. Meanwhile, I will suggest you search deeply about the true history of Blacks, its hidden, You will understand more why this occurrences.
Shalom.

Both you and the person you quoted have NO IDEA what you are talking about....

He who controls the INSTITUTIONS CONTROL EVERYTHING
Its not about numbers

You doubt me?
Look at SA.

Majority black, black govt
But the economic institution are still firmly in the hand of WHITE FOLKS down there

Many of you just dont get it

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
excanny:

I hardly hear of these kinds of deadly racial tensions in the UK.
Deadly?
I lived in the UK too when I was studying for my masters.. The UK police do not carry guns around except for the ones at ports of entry into the country. Guns are very controlled in the UK too. People do not own guns like every Tom, dick and Harry in the USA.
In addition, most gun crimes committed in a relatively safe country like Canada are usually guns illegally brought in from the USA.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

a hater of his own skin. U d0n't kn0w 1st hand what blacks in white nati0ns have suffered right fr0m time immem0rial. D0n't c0me here with trump w0rship. This isn't abt biden or trump, dem0crat or republican. U seeing evil in the color of black but failing to ask what brought them to this m0ment speaks of ur IQ. Go google the Tulsa massacre, to learn m0re of how successful blacks were lynched and killed, their businesses lo0ted by whites b4 c0ming here to speak of employment or whatever. The american system is designed to be systemically racist. It didn't start with trump, and many whites ackn0wledge this. N0w, shut up if u can't sympathize with actual victims.

Dont mind that guy

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
So sad.. they value the life of a bingo over there fellow human being sad

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

they share technology and knowledge with the Chinese, Indians, Japanese, Koreans e.t.c. they do not share with these things with black people.

get all the higher education you want, as long as someone from your race does not own the companies you will never get those jobs, they will always pick asians and indians over black people not because of lack of higher education, they have to make sure there are more non-melanin people with jobs than black people .
Well said
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Also I want to say this, as long as Africa remains in the Medieval ages with corrupt fossils in power who have underdeveloped Africa and sold it out to Europeans, Americans and the Chinese, no one would ever respect black people, even if you are a British/American/Canadian/Australian black.

When you introduce yourself, they will always say yes but where are you originally from? Or where are your parents from? Nigerians who migrate out, yes you have a better life but your white counterparts will never respect you because of where you come from.

Not exactly
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

Both you and the person you quoted have NO IDEA what you are talking about....

He who controls the INSTITUTIONS CONTROL EVERYTHING
Its not about numbers

You doubt me?
Look at SA.

Majority black, black govt
But the economic institution are still firmly in the hand of WHITE FOLKS down there

Many of you just dont get it
I am well aware of the information you passed across, The ones who controlled the institution controls the media, probably you were not calm to get our points. I am well aware that constantly maintaining division among the masses allows a much easier control for The Elites.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by 1daboi: 7:30pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My opinion though.
you are blessed. Your submission is extra ordinary. Thanks
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by PremierGuy(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2020
Some women are just too emotional, so because a black guy asked her to put her dog on leash, she screamed 'murder'..This is the effect of locked down which have really affected her.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2020
EliteBiz:

I am well aware of the information you passed across, The ones who controlled the institution controls the media, probably you were not calm to get our points. I am well aware that constantly maintaining division among the masses allows a much easier control for The Elites.

A certain class of white folks still control the institutions of that country....

And in that condition
Blacks are bound to have a raw deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59