Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66319 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Babysawale19: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
salford1:

They bought slaves to freedom. (They bought their own family members/friends passed on by hereditary to white plantation owners).

Blacks in Africa participated in the slave trade. The chiefs and upper class in Africa waged war against seeker tribes to capture slaves.

That Apart, the fact that some members of an oppressed class (e.g. Irish people) participate in oppression doesn’t excuse that oppression.
White people are responsible for slavery. If someone has a gun, you either do their bidding and live with your family and village in tact or they destroy you. Now choose the lesser evil. White people are totally responsible for slavery. No one asked them to come from Europe to KIDNAP, KILL and STEAL. They came by themselves.

For what they stole and the abomination they committed in Africa, was the so called gain of African chiefs equitable? Why were they able to get away with so much? Even creating wars by giving both sides guns to fight so that they can carry off more slaves. Don’t disgrace yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
As far as I'm concern none of my bussiness
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Musty112: 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI post=89976974][b]Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him.

So if the man was white, would she have said that she is being attacked by a white American Male? use sense abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I don’t hate my own skin, native Americans have suffered more, but the media won’t exploit their plight to pit them up with the whites

You are as dumb and as stupid as they come
Who do you bad thing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
zz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
Babysawale19:

White people are responsible for slavery. If someone has a gun, you either do their bidding and live with your family and village in tact or they destroy you. Now choose the lesser evil. White people are totally responsible for slavery. No one asked them to come from Europe to KIDNAP, KILL and STEAL. They came by themselves.

For what they stole and the abomination they committed in Africa, was the so called gain of African chiefs equitable? Why were they able to get away with so much? Even creating wars by giving both sides guns to fight so that they can carry off more slaves. Don’t disgrace yourself.

Do you guys even pick up a book to read at all?

They needed manpower for their plantation. Farm Machinery was non existent in those days. Just as oil was booming in the last decade, coffee and sugar was booming during the triangle trade.

It is called divide and conquer. Enrich a few to split brothers and tribes. Where did you think the guns used by waring tribes in the slave trade era came from? Your village in onitcha?

Same shyte they did to generally colonize much of Africa.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 3:01pm On May 26, 2020
zz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Advancedman(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

You be fool.
Read the story idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

Africans never participated in the slave trade that's an european lie.

there were no chiefs and upper class in Africa, Africa never ever had a caste system. why would there be a caste system in a continent that is filled with fertile land and all they had to do was farm in order to live comfortably.
Oyo had a class system. Ijebu had a class system. Eko had a class system. The mandola had a class system. The Hausa had a class system. I can go on and on.

You think white people came to the interior to to harvest people or black people that have never seen an ocean willingly jumped on a boat/ship?

Try again.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
Wise man!
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
Advancedman:

You be fool.
Read the story idiot.
Africans do not read. It's no suprise they are at the bottom of the barrel in the world. Always good expecting handout from others when they won't read or think independently.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
zz

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by zinodizt: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
If na u Dey there u go come africa
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Minemrys: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I don’t hate my own skin, native Americans have suffered more, but the media won’t exploit their plight to pit them up with the whites
dude, the media isn't even reporting half the plight suffered by blacks. And why would the media [whites] want to pit blacks against them? Or are u saying this becos of trump? Dude, cnn still reportd racist stereotypes when obama was president. Alot of them. So dnt go political here. At the height of slavery, blacks weren't given rights. S0mething that still reflects today. Recently, 2 cops killed a black guy in his twenties. The media tried to play it down but black celebs like Viola Davis startd speaking out and sharing the news. So b4 u think abt going political, dnt damn the victim or undermine situati0ns. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Babysawale19: 3:07pm On May 26, 2020
salford1:

Do you guys even pick up a book to read at all?

They needed manpower for their plantation. Farm Machinery was non existent in those days. Just as oil was booming in the last decade, coffee and sugar was booming during the triangle trade.

It is called divide and conquer. Enrich a few to split brothers and tribes. Where did you think the guns used by waring tribes in the slave trade era came from? Your village in onitcha?

Same shyte they did to generally colonize much of Africa.
They had man power for their plantation. They only needed free man power and people who they could exploit. The Asians developed gun powder, not the white people. That is why they could not fight the Asians. They came to Africa to exploit. We were relatively isolated and they met civilizations here. We had primitive tribes but not all the tribes were primitive. We had our own internal issues and wars just like Europeans did. But we did not need their intervention, exploitation and dehumanization.

Slavery has destroyed the African continent. I see that you do not read books and you do not have the capability to think critically when you read these books. Maybe you are just white and delusional or you see white as superior. But not everyone is on your low level. You need to pick up and book and read before you open your mouth to discuss topics ignorantly.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Tamir Rice was killed when a white woman lied to the police that a black man was pointing guns at people. It was just a toy gun that the 13 year old boy was playing with. The police came and shot him.
Emmett Till was lynched by whites after a white woman accused him of whistling at her. She later confessed.

LaTasha Harlins was shot dead after a korean store keeper thought she was trying to steal her juice.
No be today e start...
You can watch the videos on youtube.
according to everything you wrote that man should have left that woman alone. Na ovrersabi dey worry am. What's his business with the woman and her dog? According to what he wrote himself the woman did not even come close to him he was the one doing amebo.
Lastly I don't care about black Americans. They hate and disregard us just as much as their white neighbours
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by staunchcule(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2020
You know no shit about new york
Go chk bout it bfr u start giving people misleading info
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

U lack knowledge what goes over there... without evidence he has nothing to prove..he could even be shot dead
he should have left the woman alone to begin with. She called the police when she saw him recording him. The woman was minding her business with her dog if you read what the guy posted by himself
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
zz
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by staunchcule(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
New York is a black dominated area, that woman shouldn't start what she cannot finish.
you know no shit bout NY, go chk about it before u start misleading some folks

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by DSoj(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Tamir Rice was killed when a white woman lied to the police that a black man was pointing guns at people. It was just a toy gun that the 13 year old boy was playing with. The police came and shot him.
Emmett Till was lynched by whites after a white woman accused him of whistling at her. She later confessed.

LaTasha Harlins was shot dead after a korean store keeper thought she was trying to steal her juice.
No be today e start...
You can watch the videos on youtube.

SADDENING. tongue

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
milehigh06:

You are as dumb and as stupid as they come
Who do you bad thing?

You can ask anyone from your family that
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

Babysawale19 is correct.

the guns used by tribes were created by those tribes. Africans used guns for celebratory events like burials, carnivals e.t.c and shot it towards the sky, it was never aimed at another human, it was an abomination to kill another human before the europeans came and destroyed the African ethos and creed.

there's a word for gun in every language in Africa that means Africans already knew what guns were but they weren't violent people.
Africans had guns. Those shakabula were bought to Africa by the Europeans. grin

Africans have had human sacrifices for centuries before the arrival of the white man. In Oyo, we even had people that they sacrifice when the king dies.

Oh my days....Africans do not read at all....if you want to hide anything from an African, just put it in a book grin

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
zz
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
urchcoded:
dis is what happens when you refuse to read a post but u want to comment.
actually the woman called the cops when she saw the man recording her. Their argument was that she couldn't run her dog in that area she said she could do whatever she wants then the man said, if she could do what she wants that he too can do whatever he wants and the woman might not like what he will do then he started recording before she made the call. Now tell me, how is this not oversabi?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2020
grin
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

it is called caste.

It is called Oko (farm) not Eko ( war camp ).

white people used the first people to be enslaved on the continent to attack others and those same people are still attacking others. Africans in north Africa were the first to be enslaved.

there is no way in that era anyone would be able to turn the tribes against themselves on a large scale without indoctrination. Africans were very tribal. it was impossible to attack one tribe and the sister tribes wouldn't go out and defend that tribe.

there was never a class system anywhere in Africa. that's another european lie.

you're a white supremacist disguising as a Nigerian.

https://www.yourarticlelibrary.com/sociology/differences-between-class-and-caste-systems/35101

I doubt you are even African. If you are one, you were probably from a very weak or lesser tribe. One that had no cultural significance in Africa.

I am done with ya. Bye Felicia.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Babysawale19: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
salford1:

Africans had guns. Those shakabula were bought to Africa by the Europeans. grin

Africans have had human sacrifices for centuries before the arrival of the white man. In Oyo, we even had people that they sacrifice when the king dies.

Oh my days....Africans do not read at all....if you want to hide anything from an African, just put it in a book grin
White people also had human sacrifice. What are you talking about? Wait, are you white or black first? Maybe just an ignorant kid. Before Romans brought Christianity to Europe, they were all doing pagan worship. In fact most of Christian worship holidays are pagan worship celebrations.

You say we are primitive. At least we never went to kidnap, torture to death, enslave for life and rape our slaves. Slaves had rights. And their slavery was for a term.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

the dog wasn't on a leash meaning the owner wasn't holding it, if a dog has ever attacked you then You will not say this. her dog could have gone to where the guy was and the guy may be scared of dogs or wouldn't want the dog to attack him.

he was recording so that the authorities get evidence of what happened and not what another person said.

no one can mind business with a dog that is free to roam.
in the video the woman was holding the dog almost strangling it. The man was even attempting to hold the dog, He was calling the it and the woman said the dog won't come to him. Check the guy's screenshot. Na ovrersabi dey worry am
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
Some african Americans claims not to be africans, they are even discriminatory to africans. One of them have said to me that my african ancestors were the ones who sold his ancestors to the white men as slaves, I tried to make him understand that it had nothing to do with me or my parents even if that was true.

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
zz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.