Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66322 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
excanny:
This is why I hate America.
To be honest. This is not only an American problem but anywhere you see races mixing. From Canada to Eastern Europe.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
LordIsaac:
Let's take it easy with her... She may have experienced trauma from a black man before. Besides, she didn't say anything wrong... Recording someone without their permission is a threat. The man was invading her privacy. Argue with your keyboard. grin
Adding argue with your keyboard at the end of a flawed statement doesn't make it right. Dogs are meant to be leashed in that section of the park. The woman removed her dog's leash. The dog was digging up plants in that section of the park. The man told her to put her dog on a leash. She refused. The man tried to call the dog away from that area, the woman got aggressive, then the man started recording her in order to have evidence. If not for the recording, the police could have shot him dead instantly, and people like you would say it was his fault.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 4:01pm On May 26, 2020
zz
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Adding argue with your keyboard at the end of a flawed statement doesn't make it right. Dogs are meant to be leashed in that section of the park. The woman removed her dog's leash. The dog was digging up plants in that section of the park. The man told her to put her dog on a leash. She refused. The man tried to call the dog away from that area, the woman got aggressive, then the man started recording her in order to have evidence. If not for the recording, the police could have shot him dead instantly, and people like you would say it was his fault.
O... I didn't know that was the circumstance of the issue... It's my fault cos I didn't watch the video from d beginning. Thanks for taking time to explain.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by justli: 4:05pm On May 26, 2020
dsobey:

Sense and nonsense in one post.

Which part is the nonsense if I may ask?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by gregyboy(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

Off topic

To control a place you have to hold the majority, but how do you hold the majority when blacks Aborts their pregnancy more than every tribe combined, the media won’t talk about this, how do you control a place when blacks prefer to be given welfare than being employed, how do you control a place when blacks holds the majority in jails? How do you control a place when blacks will rather drip than give out scholarships, But the media won’t report bout this, you know how many blacks that are being killed by fellow blacks in Chicago daily

We know the blacks got thier issues even the white too got theirs. Rascism will be hell worss to the blacks if they control everywere..... In America it will be like the jewish holocaust by Hitler.....

Some White dudes coming out to shoot innocent people in broad day light

Blacks into all sort of gangs and killings

But dont you compare Asians all other race in America to blacks those other race are recent migrants blacks had been there before they got independence from the British they fought along for the liberation of Americans, so they are entitled to all right but the white usually deprive them of it

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
A 19yr old premiership footballer has been accused of rape, he was arrested and released on bail, his name is all over the papers and the white kween remains anonymous. His career will be over after this because no club wants bad publicity.

Black men, be very careful, a promising career can end when a phone call is made to the police. Who will the police believe? A big black man or an "innocent" white woman?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by jojoseph(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2020
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. or Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name of there is no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare no good roads, no good education and all the excuses in the world to escape their responsibility to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.

Do you think these white people are stupid like you? Go and the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s ,they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you are witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there, lack of resources to relocate back to Nigeria. They were ignorant like you wanting to reap where they did not sow.

The white people developed their countries for their own children not for the africans but these Nigerians will rather go and enslave themselves over there than to develop their own country.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by OKTolu: 4:18pm On May 26, 2020
Racism can never end in their country no matter how they tried to be civilized

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Majesty33(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
I think the problem with most white people is their Ego. They feel so proud and arrogant and they feel so angry when a black man is giving them orders.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

slavery started in north Africa around 145 BC.

Black American slavery started in the 1600s.

South African slavery started in mid 1600s.

it was the europeans that marveled at what the Africans created, that's why they stole they everything and kept in their museums.

If Africans were fighting inter-tribal wars they would built better weapons and would have been "war ready" and prepared for war against anyone..

the british couldn't even defeat the tribes in southern Nigeria they had to sign peace agreements with them from the late 1800s till the early 1900s, the igbos were the last to sign a peace agreement then after that they amalgamated north and south.
what are you even talking about? You are contradicting yourself. You said the Brits invaded and conquer Africa because we were not war ready and then you are talking about how the Brits couldn't defeat Southern Nigeria?
Were Europeans not already shipping Africans across the Atlantic as early as the 1700s? How many Brits sailed across the Mediterranean that they were able take Africans as slaves? That was 100% the fault of our ancestors

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
Also I want to say this, as long as Africa remains in the Medieval ages with corrupt fossils in power who have underdeveloped Africa and sold it out to Europeans, Americans and the Chinese, no one would ever respect black people, even if you are a British/American/Canadian/Australian black.

When you introduce yourself, they will always say yes but where are you originally from? Or where are your parents from? Nigerians who migrate out, yes you have a better life but your white counterparts will never respect you because of where you come from.

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by justli: 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

they share technology and knowledge with the Chinese, Indians, Japanese, Koreans e.t.c. they do not share with these things with black people.

get all the higher education you want, as long as someone from your race does not own the companies you will never get those jobs, they will always pick asians and indians over black people not because of lack of higher education, they have to make sure there are more non-melanin people with jobs than black people .

And you think white man cares about your race if your knowledge would help his business' profitability. Even as we speak, a lot of Nigerians are trailblazing in the same USA. Just like Obama, a fvckn black man was handed the number one seat. If he was thinking like you guys and didn't collaborate with the white, he would never win the election.

Just like Bob Marley, Kanye, and lil Wayne said, free your mind from mental slavery. Nobody gives a fvck about you. People only care what you bring to the table.

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by justli: 4:26pm On May 26, 2020
legionISproteus:

No one is gonna save your butt. Y'all thought the Holocaust was bad? Wait till China become's top world power

My point exactly.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

If someone pays you $1 million annually to uphold a lie wouldn't you do it. even the Alaafin wouldn't be truthful.

the Alaafin is a muslim while the ooni is a christian. can such people uphold Yoruba dignity and integrity?
You keep moving the goal post to suit your illusion and imaginations. You are also the same person as babysawale19. You are bumping up your own comments and liking your own posts. You might need to see a psychiatrist.

You have been placed on ignored.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
zz
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.

I believe every race has its good, bad and ugly. Ur suggestion is not a solution.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by abbey621(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
BanevsJoker:

The man is not an authority in the park, people get shot for much much less. In America everyone is on edge, why not call the Park rangers or the police? Why confront the woman and keep persisting even after she said NO?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

I am not contradicting myself, I said west Africa fought them.

Africans were already in Australia, north and south America.

Africans weren't taken to America as slaves, the british met Africans on the American continent.

you're a white supremacist disguising as a Nigerian.

lmao

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 4:34pm On May 26, 2020
zz

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 4:34pm On May 26, 2020
zz
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2020
gregyboy:

We know the blacks got thier issues even the white too got theirs. Rascism will be hell worss to the blacks if they control everywere..... In America it will be like the jewish holocaust by Hitler.....

Some White dudes coming out to shoot innocent people in broad day light

Blacks into all sort of gangs and killings

But dont you compare Asians all other race in America to blacks those other race are recent migrants blacks had been there before they got independence from the British they fought along for the liberation of Americans, so they are entitled to all right but the white usually deprive them of it

I don’t think blacks are being deprived of their rights sir, even in Nigeria, we can see families where one child is loved than the other, shall we sleep on that and shout racism or move on, media are exploiting this, America is racist but I’m sure folks we rather come here than go to China, black athletes are the highest paid, our musicians are the most paid also, should the white scream racism cause of this?

If they call me monkey, I’ll call them llama and move on with my life, we call people afin, rara, kukute Abuke but get mad at others for calling us names

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Eyin eniyan mi, e ku ipale mo Canada ati America o.

E ma fi ara si le o grin
Egbon..e take re easy nah grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Babysawale19: 4:39pm On May 26, 2020
salford1:

You keep moving the goal post to suit your illusion and imaginations. You are also the same person as babysawale19. You are bumping up your own comments and liking your own posts. You might need to see a psychiatrist.

You have been placed on ignored.
I am not him. Because you do not have the mental capacity to argue intelligently with me does not mean you should insult me or him. Only people with low IQ result to insults when they have been roundly defeated in an argument. Table your points respectfully or stop commenting. You are the one with mental health issues.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
BanevsJoker:

She's Canadian.
I kind of sensed her accent was Canadian. Eastern Canadian accent to be precise.
Same way they are quick to call the cops on first nation people.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Annistars: 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.

If they come back now bad company will corrupt good manners
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by codemaniacs: 4:58pm On May 26, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by ddooskie(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
The hate you give.....
When They See Us
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by tarantino1: 5:09pm On May 26, 2020
jojoseph:
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. or Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name of there is no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare no good roads, no good education and all the excuses in the world to escape their responsibility to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.

Do you think these white people are stupid like you? Go and the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s ,they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you are witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there, lack of resources to relocate back to Nigeria. They were ignorant like you wanting to reap where they did not sow.

The white people developed their countries for their own children not for the africans but these Nigerians will rather go and enslave themselves over there than to develop their own country.

Where's your proof? You can't just come in here and claim that the people who traveled in droves from the 70s - early 2000s are all suffering there and are too poor to even come back. It's just laughable.

This is the second time you've posted this and posting it repeatedly won't make it true.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by afroxyz: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Very Dangerous woman..If you check now she will be a Pro Biden Democrat ...That's how these useless liberal snowflake weaponise the gender and race card at everything that threatens their stupidity!!!!

And the idiots over here would absorb their stupidity like a sponge

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.