Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached (16965 Views)

Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) / Do You Love Asian Girl (pic) / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
Try Truecaller, I don't have the app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by SweetCunt97(f): 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I never give them money directly I paid for their transport, Can never give cash again I rather pay for transport
Good to know kind hearted men who care for their fellow being like this Op still exist. Unlike the idiots up there talking bullshit about prick, runz and format. Don't know when some men will reason critically and objectively on this forum. Perverted mofos

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by LOVEGINO(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:

God to what I saw yesterday she not Ashawo she's from Delta but she speaks osun dialect, she friend was dark and thin, to me she's well dressed like SU, if she's Ashawo I wouldn't have helped her...don't judge by the pic
dem nor dey write am for face.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by IVORY2009(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by damtan(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2020
Number still switched off

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
Op, this is what Truecaller have to say. Number still switched off

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Naija246: 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
they might be prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2020
You people should be careful trying her number don't get implicated.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Op, this is what Truecaller have to say. Number still switched off

Don't understand the meaning of that name... will never try to call again not to get myself implicated

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
uruba23:
You people should be careful trying her number don't get implicated.

Thanks will never try to call her again...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Bigbako(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Thanks bro,you too could help try their number, tell them the guy that paid for their transport...just to know if they are ok and safe hands.

OP don't mind me oo but its like you are lovesruck!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 7:38pm On May 26, 2020
Bigbako:

OP don't mind me oo but its like you are lovesruck!

Never am married with kids and don't want any liabilities, was just imagine how they could leave ibandan to sango without having or knowing the person...and how could they sleep in stranger house

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Oloun(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2020
Sango in Ogun state? So this fine girl is gone like this? cry might have been disintegrated with her parts in different destinations.

I will never set my foot in that state called ogun
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2020
Some niggaz no wise walai
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Brunicekid(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:
on my way coming home yesterday at Lafenwa bus stop, met two girls at the bustop who couldn't afford bus to toll gate...I have to talk with my colleague to share their money since I don't have enough of cash...when we in the bus is when I discovered that they never been to sango before.i asked for their number incase and they gave it to me.
One Mr Daniel that they we to meet at sango switched off his phone, I dropped at toll gate and I later called them to know if Mr Daniel have picked the call..to my surprise he never picked and they were stranded at the bus stop,...I called to ask where they really are but they mentioned one street...when I later called around past 10 they said they found someone who will accommodate them and I asked if is she or he but they said he...tried their number at past 12 still ringing, but when I try their number now it's switched off since 5am till now.
should I drop the number here...
but how could you leave as far as Ibadan to sango without knowing the person you are coming to meet,when asked if they have met Mr Daniel before they said NO, I feels like slapping them...God knows have done my part.
Her number +two3four 806 257 678six
SHE WILL BE SEEN IN JESUS NAME... That's the most important thing!

Please, construct your English well.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by seanwilliam(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2020
Bluezy13:
I no Know why I dey laugh as I dey read this story... cheesy

OP seems to come from a home with a fence and a big black gate.
yes.. he is a confirm get in side

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Dandyclub97(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2020
Sure ways to have Successful Business Ventures free download link:

https://www.up-4ever.org/8ukm994qcu9b
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by ugwumichael(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
Brunicekid:
SHE WILL BE SENT IN JESUS NAME... That's the most important thing!

Please, construct your English well.
over sabi, you see your life. What's '' she will be SENT in jesus name'' na text message abi email she be? To slap you da hungry me wallai.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Mxxx(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
Guy you have done well by been concerned about their wellbeing . May God reward your kind heart. Meanwhile you can still try to reach them tomorrow afternoon.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by triple996(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2020
guy forget the thing they have been doing it for a long time it is not today
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Bluezy13(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2020
seanwilliam:

cheesy
Exactly.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Bluezy13(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good to know kind hearted men who care for their fellow being like this Op still exist. Unlike the idiots up there talking bullshit about prick, runz and format. Don't know when some men will reason critically and objectively on this forum. Perverted mofos

In all self sincerity, can you...as mature as you are and a female at that...leave your home and travel across a state (Ogun state at that) in an ungodly hour to meet a stranger whose only hope of locating him is through his phone number without having a backup plan so as not to be stranded irrespective of the purpose of visiting

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by SweetCunt97(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
Bluezy13:

With all self sincerity, can you...as mature as you are and a female at that...leave your home and travel across a state (Osun state at that) in an ungodly hour to meet a stranger whose only hope of locating him is through his phone number without having a backup plan so as not to be stranded irrespective of the purpose of visiting
Naa I can't. Even to step out and meet someone up at my junction no dey gree me talk more of to travel how many hours.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Vyzz: 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. Op , chai.See as them gba you. Nah 2 them dey always waka about. Either they are female and male or female and female. They always say they came visiting from a neigbhouring state and the person they came to meet isnt around. Nah format. They always approach young guyz they believe can house them for the night and bahooze them . Thats another tricks those olosho npw use o. Some of them will dress like a real muslim and christain. Nah format o. No gok am o. indaboski parozeeeeeeeeeee.

If the are male and female.
What will the male be doing?
Do u pay after housing a d doing them?
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Bluezy13(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Naa I can't. Even to step out and meet someone up at my junction no dey gree me talk more of to travel how many hours.

Then I guess you shouldn't blame the guys who are making negative remarks.
They may probably be right.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by DeusMagnus: 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
LMAO.. get inside...
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Rawhumper(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
You mentioned two girls but now you talking about one girl and her picture and number.

How real is your story plz?

sheggsliveth:
on my way coming home yesterday at Lafenwa bus stop, met two girls at the bustop who couldn't afford bus to toll gate...I have to talk with my colleague to share their money since I don't have enough of cash...when we in the bus is when I discovered that they never been to sango before.i asked for their number incase and they gave it to me.
One Mr Daniel that they we to meet at sango switched off his phone, I dropped at toll gate and I later called them to know if Mr Daniel have picked the call..to my surprise he never picked and they were stranded at the bus stop,...I called to ask where they really are but they mentioned one street...when I later called around past 10 they said they found someone who will accommodate them and I asked if is she or he but they said he...tried their number at past 12 still ringing, but when I try their number now it's switched off since 5am till now.
should I drop the number here...
but how could you leave as far as Ibadan to sango without knowing the person you are coming to meet,when asked if they have met Mr Daniel before they said NO, I feels like slapping them...God knows have done my part.
Her number +two3four 806 257 678six
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Rawhumper(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2020
[

Easy lady but he has good intentions.

He wouldn't have posted it here if he had ill intentions.

I just hope they are safe and its just dick they are collecting

quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=89985132]
Her number is switched off.
If you've got her name and surname then one can try searching on FB to contact her family/friends but then na you go land for wahala if they aren't found because you'd be called a kidnapper.[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by emerazz(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2020
TILL YOU ENTER TROUBLE angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by BreakingNew2020: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.