Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man (887 Views)

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by nairaobserver2: 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
A man whose six years engagement to his fiancée has been abruptly called off has taken to social media to express his disappointment.

The man said his fiancée returned the ring after being engaged for “ordinary six years”.

For the young man, that his fiancée called it quits isn’t really his problem but the fact that she couldn’t wait for just another 4 years.

His Facebook post reads; “Ordinary 6yrs of engagement o! She just returned my ring, saying she can no longer wait for just 4 more yrs.”

Meanwhile, Nigerians especially ladies have taken to the post to lampoon the man, calling him wicked for intending to keep her waiting for 10 years.

See their photos & reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/my-fiancee-just-returned-my-ring-after.html

Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by DanseMacabre(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by kiddkash(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
what did you expect after turning her to Lord of the Rings

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2020
six years?

wow...

even 6 years old pi kin din dey talk.
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by citytv(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
this is just pure wickedness,the man is not serious

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Fiisty(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Davash222(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Women and impatient. What's ordinary 4 years that she can't wait
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by amiibaby(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Ok carry on
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by AbleBouncer: 5:15pm On May 26, 2020
She's even patient, imagine 6 solid years. enough to get a degree, work and live comfortably. sorry you are on your own in this one
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by pizz(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2020
6 years too much please
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Joshmodest(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
Just six years she's complaming already, she just failed the small test the man had for her !!
If it was like 24 years now i would have supported her !
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by xendra: 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
unseriouse man grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Juell(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2020
Six years? shocked I don't know how people do this
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
xendra:
unseriouse man grin
[/s]
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by u11ae1013: 5:26pm On May 26, 2020
Lord of the rings
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2020
The guy get mind. You turned someone's daughter to lord of the ring. Thank God she finally locate sense
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Kemimarch16(f): 5:48pm On May 26, 2020
The man is heartless
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Kobicove(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
nairaobserver2:
A man whose six years engagement to his fiancée has...

How can you tie down a lady for 6years?!

You deserve to be shot! angry
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by SweetCunt97(f): 5:52pm On May 26, 2020
Ordinary 6 years? Funny man
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Naija246: 5:54pm On May 26, 2020
thank your stars..if only you knew what you were getting yourself into undecided
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by lilfort(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:
Women and impatient. What's ordinary 4 years that she can't wait
imagine u get gal child and she is kept waitin 4 10 yrs
beta boi dey outside now
ahah reconsider
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by DamnnNiggarr: 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
DN
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Norman4real(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
Advice to the men, get her pregnant and she will have no option but to wait on that engagement. Even if it takes 20yrs she'll be there. As long as you treat her with the same respect you'd give to a wedded wife.
Re: My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man by Saintbusco1(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
nairaobserver2:
A man whose six years engagement to his fiancée has been abruptly called off has taken to social media to express his disappointment.

The man said his fiancée returned the ring after being engaged for “ordinary six years”.

For the young man, that his fiancée called it quits isn’t really his problem but the fact that she couldn’t wait for just another 4 years.

His Facebook post reads; “Ordinary 6yrs of engagement o! She just returned my ring, saying she can no longer wait for just 4 more yrs.”

Meanwhile, Nigerians especially ladies have taken to the post to lampoon the man, calling him wicked for intending to keep her waiting for 10 years.

This is a cooked story! You can't possibly engaged someone's daughter for 2,190 days and still have the intuition of extending the contract for another 1,460days

(1) (Reply)

My housemate Says My Room Stinks / 10 Emotional Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband / "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.