Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart (28081 Views)

Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 4:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Good morning nairaland families.

I have been in a relationship with my gf for the past 8years and this year I planned to Marry her.

Last year, I took her to my sis to learn her business which she did and my sis showed her everything in 3 months, which should have take upto a year for someone to complete learning. I begged my sis to show everything about the business and take her to where she buy her goods. I finally opened a shop for her after 3 months and she started doing well.

There is this a guy she usually talk to but always tell me he is just a mere friend who makes her laugh only not until recently I suspected something must be attached. I had argument with her this December which resulted slapping her slightly twice. I really felt bad and quickly apologize and also told my people to beg her on my behalf.

But since then she has been acting so strangely, so recently, I call this my girl and the guy pick up and told me she is busy and I should not call her anymore, I was shocked and think this is actually a joke, he told me he knows I'm dating her and he is dating her also and nothing I can do. I was really heart broken and down that day.

But she later chat me that it's nothing to worry about. So recently, I went to pray about this and it was revealed this guy has charmed my GF and he is planning to destroy her. Four different spiritual people said same thing that the girl has been charmed and they had turn her against me by this guy.

I know I shud move on but i really love my gf and I don't want her to regret this later, as I was told she will eventually see the reality soon and will definitely wants to come back. I'm just so sad this is happening to me right now.

Please do you think I should fight this to the end or just leave and watch how this guy will destroy her. The guy has nothing and has been collecting money from her and even tell her to leave the shop I rented for her also.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by captainbangz: 4:34am On Mar 14, 2022
smh

35 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by KingsleyCEO: 4:40am On Mar 14, 2022
My brother, let her be. Just pray for her from a distance... You are witnessing the effect of bestie(2 people chopping each other).

But Oga, your own too much shall, who would want to marry a woman beater? You need to be beaten o.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 4:47am On Mar 14, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
My brother, let her be. Just pray for her from a distance... You are witnessing the effect of bestie(2 people chopping each other).

But Oga, your own too much shall, who would want to marry a woman beater? You need to be beaten o.
yes, I know I bleeped up for slapping her, this same guy cause the provokeness and devil used me. But immediately I regret my actions and begged her. This is the first time I did this to her, have apologize and promise my self it won't ever repeat again.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Rhozabeth(m): 5:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Oga leave this girl and move on na! There is nothing u can tell a girl that is charmed or in love! She go realize her error much later! Just move on!

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Candidlady: 5:15am On Mar 14, 2022
You slapped her angry

Dude even said slightly. Slightly slapped her twice!!! God please bring people like this my way! Who will slightly slap me twice! °°°°that day the man will hate/regret the day he came into existence°°°

The day a man lift his hands on a lady he loses all respect as a man. He becomes a beast

And for that so called seer that said she has been charmed.. That is falseprophet's brother!!!

Modified : men will always brag bout that thing they have done for a lady!!? Read the story you'd understand what imeant!! °°°°ihave learnt never to collect zilch from any dude.. God forbid no be me una go use shine °°°°

you connected her to a business and rented a shop for her gave you the right to SLIGHTY SLAP her

@NapoleonHil
Thanks!! Experiences could really turn people into something else.. Thanks again

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 5:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

Dude even said slightly. Slightly slapped her twice!!! God please bring people like this my way! Who will slightly slap me twice! °°°°that day the man will hate/regret the day he came into existence°°°

The day a man lift his hands on a lady he loses all respect as a man. He becomes a beast

And for that so called seer that said she has been charmed.. That is falseprophet's brother!!!

my sister, No one is perfect, I know I over react by slapping her but I regretted already and have for forgiveness. About the seer, you may not believe but I make sure I went to different religious leader and all said everything correctly. I was told to pray for her or tell someone who she listen to to open back her senses. They all said she is currently being charmed and decieved. They said she loves me but she has been put in a state of confusion currently. Her brother and sister has talked to her. They told me she is so adamant right now, and I should just calm down for her now.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Oxb90: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2022
@ op, you are a real man. Inasmuch as I am not in support of any form of gender maltreatment, no one can absolve him/herself of not making a mistake or not losing it at one point or the other. He said after slapping her, he realized his mistake immediately and apologized and even went further to employ the services of relations to help him apologize on his behalf. But the said girlfriend whom he has shown much love before the ugly incident refused all apologies but capitalized on the opportunity to prove to him his suspicions.

If I were this man, I will not worry so much about getting her back. I will consider all the expenses I made on her as a bad investment and move on.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Candidlady: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
my sister, No one is perfect, I know I over react by slapping her but I regretted already and have for forgiveness. About the seer, you may not believe but I make sure I went to different religious leader and both said all correctly. I was told to pray for her or tell someone who she listen to to open back her senses. They all said she is currently being charmed and decieved. They said she loves me but she has put in a state of confusion currently. Her brother and sister has talked to her. They told me she is so adamant right now, and I should just calm down for her now.

@bolded
Meaning you might still SLIGHTLY SLAP her again since no one is perfect! What an excuse!!

You beat her to stupor then come at us with NO ONE IS PERFECT like that he goat that killed his pregnant wife.. Y'all are beast

Sir move on.. Again nobody charmed her poor girl saw the red flag and decided to go
°°°iam so happy for the girl°°°° if only she could stop dating men aka beast

Change your topic to : I broke my girlfriend's heart

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Meaning you might still SLIGHTLY SLAP her again since no one is perfect! What an excuse!!

You beat her to stupor then come at us with NO ONE IS PERFECT like that he goat that killed his pregnant wife.. Y'all are beast

Sir move on.. Again nobody charmed her poor girl saw the red flag and decided to go
°°°iam so happy for the girl°°°° if only she could stop dating men aka beast

Change your topic to : I broke my girlfriend's heart
ok, thanks

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by OloshoMan: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2022
So if she eventually comes back, you'll accept her overused kpekus with open arms? Better move on and focus on yourself

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Suspects: 6:10am On Mar 14, 2022
You slapped her twice? What a careless noise maker you are....
My advice for you is to let her go before she ruins your life for you....
Anyways the picture for me below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Suspects: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
yes, I know I bleeped up for slapping her, this same guy cause the provokeness and devil used me. But immediately I regret my actions and begged her. This is the first time I did this to her, have apologize and promise my self it won't ever repeat again.
you got anger issue stop the alaye and stop making noise!

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
You slapped her twice? What a careless noise maker you are....

My advice for you is to let her go before she ruins your life for you....

Anyways the picture for me below.
ok thanks. I already accepted my blame for that. I have vowed to never to do again with any woman.
Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Suspects: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

bragging noise!!angry shat up!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Suspects: 6:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
ok thanks. I already accepted my blame for that. I have vowed to ever to do again with any woman.
better noise...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
you got anger issue stop the alaye and stop making noise!
I don't have anger issue, actually I don't really want to type much about it but I accept my mistake

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by vivalavida(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2022
My own is that you used your hard earned money to open a business for a woman u have not married. Can never be me. Don't you people learn from the mistake of other people? If I haven't paid for ur dowry, u are not receiving major finance from me. If e vex u, go knack ur head for wall.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 14, 2022
I don't think I can ever forgive any man that hits me,you pushed her to him by hitting her,your slaps destroyed her feelings for you and now she's in a mess with another man.Tell those spiritualist to help you destroy the charms or na only see dem see dem no sabi destroy

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Heartbroken05: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't think I can ever forgive any man that hits me,you pushed her to him by hitting her,your slaps destroyed her feelings for you and now she's in a mess with another man.Tell those spiritualist to help you destroy the charms or na only see dem see dem no sabi destroy
yes, they said they will pray into it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by GooodHardDick: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
I don't have anger issue, actually I don't really want to type much about it but I accept my mistake

Oga, you're a SIMP!

Girl wey you never marry, you rush go open business for her. What a simp man you are!!!

That girl has been collecting lots of dicks and she has been looking for a way to dump you.
She was only with you manipulating you because of the financial benefits she's getting from you. Oga, dump that girl, Forget her and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by emerazz(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2022
OP your head no correct at all I swr...

One ungrateful girl dey cheat on you, you begin waka go meet spiritual people nobe craze be DAT?..

Wat wer u expecting the spiritualists scammers to tell you??.. Definitely dey must tell you what will make you come back to them na, that's how they get food on dia table, the next tin deyll tell you now is how much ull bring to break the charm grin grin

You're just simping rn but I don't blame you sha na mumu love still dey your eye..

The earlier you collect your shop back from her and give someone else to manage while you get d returns the beta for you in this harsh economy.. Rub.bish..

Dey dia dey listen to scammers make anoda man dey chop your sweat.. Datz why Somtimz I don't blame the redpillers when they go too extreme with their teachings...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by LordIsaac(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2022
She was not yours from the beginning, she only remained in your life for the benefits. She confirmed your simpship, which is good. For it will give you ample time to repent. Imagine her true boyfriend surfaced after you are married to her? So, congratulations!

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by emerazz(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2022
LordIsaac:
She was not yours from the beginning, she only remained in your life for the benefits. She confirmed your simpship, which is good. For it will give you ample time to repent. Imagine her true boyfriend surfaced after you are married to her? So, congratulations!

You'll live long.. Iseeee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by toujurs: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2022
You see all this things you guys do, like getting your gf a job, starting a business for her or giving her a chunk of cash to start up a business, walaihi i no fit try am o. If she isn't my wife. Highest i could do is give her petty cash and advices. She has a family pls. We ain't married. When we get married i could do all my best then

26 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by GooodHardDick: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2022
SIMPS will never learn! angry OP, you no well at all

E reach your turn to bang pussy. You rush go open business for a coded runs girl, whereas she has a serious guy she has been codedly dating. That girl stayed with you because of the financial benefits. Go and collect your shop back asap, dump her and move on with ur life.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by CaveAdullam: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Take your L and move on. The relationship is dead and gone. Should you force it, you'll be the only one trying to make it work. If you also decide to close down the business, you can go ahead. It's your money.

The red flags are obvious, pay heed. Ingrates don't worth it anytime or day.

Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by GooodHardDick: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
toujurs:
You see all this things you guys do, like getting your gf a job, starting a business for her or giving her a chunk of cash to start up a business, walaihi i no fit try am o. If she isn't my wife. Highest i could do is give her petty cash and advices. She has a family pls. We ain't married. When we get married i could do all my best then

My brother, Simps will never learn.

They think by opening a business, or giving a girl chunk of cash, the girl will love them and will stay with them. What a huge joke!

This is why they're called Simpleton!!!!

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
You slapped her angry

Modified : men will always brag bout that thing they have done for a lady!!? Read the story you'd understand what imeant!! °°°°ihave learnt never to collect zilch from any dude.. God forbid no be me una go use shine °°°°

you connected her to a business and rented a shop for her gave you the right to SLIGHTY SLAP her

That thing inside your head is brain but if you are thinking like this I'm afraid maybe it's pepsodent toothpaste that is there

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Tickles001(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
First mistake you made is trying to make her life better by the whole shop thing.
The second mistake is SLAPPING HER LIGHTLY. You should have made it a heavy bone-shattering slap.
Third mistake is actually begging her. You don't beg a girl for things like that.
Don't let anyone tell you she left because of the slap. She simply prefers the other guy and I don't believe any charm is involved.

Just kill any thought that tells you to go save her and move on with your life. In your next relationship, learn that investing in a girl won't make her choose you. I know it's a hellish hurt to separate with someone you dated so long, but you have to let go.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by Izprince(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Heartbroken05:
my sister, No one is perfect, I know I over react by slapping her but I regretted already and have for forgiveness. About the seer, you may not believe but I make sure I went to different religious leader and all said everything correctly. I was told to pray for her or tell someone who she listen to to open back her senses. They all said she is currently being charmed and decieved. They said she loves me but she has been put in a state of confusion currently. Her brother and sister has talked to her. They told me she is so adamant right now, and I should just calm down for her now.

My brother the truth is that she has be dickmatized... She don't collect gbola wer dey make her head spin... Guy with good knacks go make pple think say na jazz... Try improve ur knacks game... And knack her back into ur life...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart by McGg: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2022
KingsleyCEO:

Oga calmu kwanu down..

If Adam had beaten the shit out of eve we wouldn't have been here today on nairaland... Lol grin

Op just move on don't fight for what is already gone

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / He Fought On His Wedding Day / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.