Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! (3367 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:05am On May 27, 2020
clevybrown:
pls talk and scatter every where, that's exactly wat the op wants grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by AfroKnight: 12:11am On May 27, 2020
Uniquekriss, I will tell you what you are afraid to tell yourself. She is not faithful. There are other men in her life and she’s enjoying their attention.

She is probably keeping you for the final lap, but for now she has others guys on her front burner.

Save yourself the stress now. The earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by clevybrown(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
cheesy
I know u have something to say... So just say something cheesy
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:12am On May 27, 2020
clevybrown:
I know u have something to say... So just say something cheesy
I have tongue
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by clevybrown(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
I have tongue
ok... We are listening cheesy
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by foleskay(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2020
makydebbie:
Chai, imagine being in a no sex relationship. God forbid.

Lol. Coming out from a girl. shocked
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by foleskay(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2020
Uniquekriss:
thats y i wanna hang on till after d sex to know if she's actually hiding her true personality cos she promised she may give it out soon.
So when are you having the sex? Don't tell me after marriage. Cos that would be suicidal

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by bcbones: 8:26am On May 27, 2020
Bro if you want to hear the bitter truth...you never see wife. Just walk away jeje gradually

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Twoclans:
My worry is not the NO sex relationship , I have something else to draw your attention to.That your concept that she does not nag.hmmmmmm. undecided

By the time you people get sexually involved and the sex is not worth it or below expectation my brother she will nag.So please keep that she does not nag aside first. angry angry

you have a point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Sexual Libido High? / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) / This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.