Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (6475 Views)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by snazzydawn(f): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2006
I am mad at all of you for making my Seun to suffer,sending him hate mails!!!leave him o jare ooo tongue
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Outkast(f): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2006
I'm mad at larger_20 and anyone who makes stupid and biased coments in geeral.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Outkast(f): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2006
I meant general, man when you're mad, you don't know what you're typing
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2006
wonna know y i'm mad right now? damn hormones make me upset angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by c0dec(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2006
Scorpio:

wonna know y i'm mad right now? damn hormones make me upset angry angry

ah! u say?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by hotangel2(f): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2006
Im actually really mad today. Mad at myself. Im really mad at myself. I really really am mad at myself. Did i tell u i was mad at myself. *runs out to scream*
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by snazzydawn(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2006
this girl sef.....
she is soooo hyperactive...
too many hormones at work!!! grin grin grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by queen2(f): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2006
Im really mad at someone now, really angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by snazzydawn(f): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin
I hope its me
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ghettochyk(f): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2006
angry  why i oughta...rolling up sleeves......why i oughta.....veins poppin out from side of head...eyes pounding[/subGGGRRRRHH!!!......[sub]steam coming out ears.......BAM !!....blacks out...]......
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by snazzydawn(f): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2006
*rolls eyes*
is that all?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2006
I really wanna beat myself. angry cry cry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2006
c0dec:

ah! u say?
still wonna know? wink grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by queen2(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2006
yes oh no, yes someone silly made me angry again angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2006
i'm mad at whatever it is that's making my scorpio mad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2006
@ Ocho..Girl, Motrin helped me out..so it's all cool! wink cheesy grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2006
i'm mad right now because i hate boys they stupid.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 6:02am On Feb 03, 2006
i'm mad at that boy too ICING(u know what i'm talking about) angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2006
me too, he needs to respect his elders jor angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2006
true! angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by dejiolowe: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2006
icingbaby:

i'm mad right now because i hate boys they stupid.
madam icingsugar (some call their babe sugar. see what i mean?) abeg small small o, u will have sons one day o
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2006
you won't understand, right now that's called "healthy anger" angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2006
ocho:

i'm mad at that boy too ICING(u know what i'm talking about) angry angry
yes i do gurl thanks. kiss kiss

Scorpio:

me too, he needs to respect his elders jor angry
kiss kiss

dejiolowe:

madam icingsugar (some call their babe sugar. see what i mean?) abeg small small o, u will have sons one day o
when i have a son i'm going to teach him not to lie to any gurl or anyone, like ocho said you wouldn't understand.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by vickybabe(f): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] God i was mad, i felt like killing that girl, i was @ work you know those akata look @ you like you are nothing, so as i dey do  my thing  (jejeli) she con tell me say Victoria since i get belly do this for me, i said  NO, am i the 1 that pump your belly, i told her i dey commot i won go home, and then she said [/i]i was told not to let you leave until i make sure you we are done[i] i was like B*****H, you don't know who you are talking to? i say just because am African doesn't mean i don't know what am doing, am not DUMB, am not STUPID, and i ain't nobody's dogg you hear.
MAN I WAS MAD
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2006
you go girl tell that akata who is the boss. cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by nike4luv(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2006
vicky, let it all out! breeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe! wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2006
icingbaby:

i'm mad because i told this guy to stop callin me but this guy keep callin and i can't take it no more, if i can kill him through the phone i would have. angry angry angry angry
i'm mad at that too angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2006
i ain't breaking my phone because of that stupid boy.
snazzydawn:

I'll tell you what to do......

BREAK YOUR PHONE!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ocho:

i'm mad at that too angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
thanks gurl that boy wouldn't let me sleep last night he keep callin my cell was ringin so bad i have to put it on vibrate and i have class this morning.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2006
he can save his tired apologies girl...you know i got you wink but as for that guy angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2006
i know gurl thanks for having my back. kiss kiss
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by dejiolowe: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2006
icingbaby:

when i have a son i'm going to teach him not to lie to any girl or anyone, like ocho said you wouldn't understand.
icingsugar, so who taught u how to lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Birth Month Says About Your Personality / See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! / A Little View Of Sango Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.