Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs (55604 Views)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by dboo442: 11:18am On May 27, 2020
I have a solution for you,pls download what is the different between frustration and depression by MC EDO PIKIN
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Geo4646: 11:18am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Yes I have K legs although it isn't visible that much.

I have lots of confidence which tends to help me but then when someone tells me I have those scissors legs my confidence drops to 0 then climbs back gradually ones I get angry and make love to a new girl.

It's really annoying.

I can't help but admire those with straight legs... They don't know how lucky they're.

I yen for straight legs.
I know ones I have enough money I'll travel out and perform osteonomy to correct the genu valgrum... Yes I know all about K leg.

Ok... I syked a girl in the night and god willing she wasn't that hard to get.

She slept over on Tuesday so in the morning I was up trying to put on th Tv.

She was like jeeez.
Babe you have K legs... Walk let me see

I felt depressed immediately.

Even when I'm on skinny jeans I feel someone is laughing at my K small legs.

I won't complain if it was Bow arrow legs.... Bow legs don't make your whole body look out of shape like K LEGS...

When I was in secondary school K legs where my biggest insecurities... I didn't approach any girl or have a girlfriend because I felt she won't like my K legs... Yes they actually don't like K legs.

How tiring to have K legs.

Oh I hate K legs.

I've done numerous times to exercise to fix the K legs but the K legs won't fix

How hard is it to get fix?
Why won't my K legs fix after much exercise.

I can't where shorts because people will say I walk like a horse or a broken table.

What's all this?

K legs is killing me... I swear I'll have a surgery done because I feel after the K legs heal to normal I'll feel more at ease... Jeeeez I think of it all day long.

I hate K legs
I just dislike it... I know everyone with K legs in my street.

The word K alone annoys me.

Jeeez

Why didn't my leg just grow straight.

GOSH...... I HATE [K LEGS I AM SAD

DO YOU HAVE K LEGS OR ANY OTHER INSECURITIES?

Go break am, if dat will make u happy, pipu dey depressed for money, u dey despressed for k legs, rawbish
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Ehinjuola: 11:18am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I have lots of confidence which tends to help me but then when someone tells me I have those scissors legs my confidence drops to 0 then climbs back gradually ones I get angry and make love to a new girl.

It's really annoying.

I can't help but admire those with straight legs... They don't know how lucky they're.

I yen for straight legs.
I know ones I have enough money I'll travel out and perform osteonomy to correct the genu valgrum... Yes I know all about K leg.

She was like jeeez.

I won't complain if it was Bow arrow legs.... Bow legs don't make your whole body look out of shape like K LEGS...

When I was in secondary school K legs where my biggest insecurities... I didn't approach any girl or have a girlfriend because I felt she won't like my K legs... Yes they actually don't like K legs.

Oh I hate K legs.

I can't where shorts because people will say I walk like a horse or a broken table.

What's all this?

K legs is killing me... I swear I'll have a surgery done because I feel after the K legs heal to normal I'll feel more at ease... Jeeeez I think of it all day long.

I hate K legs

Jeeez

This is just another poem for K- legs (Knot)

You will become a great poetic in future do not relent, you have talent grin
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

This is just another poem for K- legs (Knot)

You will become a great poetic in future do not relent, you have talent
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by praiseneo(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2020
Abeg make I Waka this one de craze
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Tribalism123(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2020
Ungrateful human.

Some are crippled and are asking God for R leg, if there's anything like that.

Thank God for ur legs bro.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Malawian(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Lol
Very dumb

Oga, na rickets you get. Kpele
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Shugargal(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I love skinny jeans mam
But skinny jeans doesn't fit in a k. leg person. it will make it more visible and you will look awkward....besides you don't even have any problem.we talking money you talking rubbish. smiles.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by GraphicDesigner(f): 11:22am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

K leg is different from now leg.

This is K leg below

><

This is how leg

( )

Mild now leg is sexy on skinny jeans.

K leg is sexy in the eyes of those who can't see it.

Bottom line, it's not sexy anywhere

) (. k leg
(.) bow leg
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by wizod(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2020
Man has been ungrateful since time immemorial. What will the lame say
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by OKTolu: 11:24am On May 27, 2020
Sorry bro but you need to build your confidence.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by jumpampass(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

How about you substitute your k leg with bald head. Take bald head and bring your full hair, I give you my bald head and collect k your k leg. Deal? grin

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Paiebi(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2020
You have curvey legs
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by murphyung(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2020
Will you prefer to have straight sexy legs and be an unemployed broke ass baldhead primary school dropout?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Babymamas(f): 11:27am On May 27, 2020
You have nothing to worry, so far as you have money in your pocket, we will accommodate you anytime. K-leg isn't a big deal.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by MrApcLimited: 11:27am On May 27, 2020
Like someone earlier opined, success is the only makeup men need to wear.

You don't need to be depressed about something as natural as your unchangeable legs. Be above it. Be a man.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Doktajay5: 11:29am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

OGA Just go and Look for money. Once u mąkę money u wont worry about this and no one will have the courage to mock u.

Until den, u will Continue to battle personality problems ranging from inferiority complex, to low courage complexe then to depression and the likes.

Ogbeni Jee choba ego.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by HBB1(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

You djnt necessarily have to do an Osteotomy, i believe fat grafting can help.

It changes the contouring of that area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

When you see people with straight legs, you admire them and think about how lucky they are.

But have you ever thought about those who don't have legs? When those ones see you, they will think about how lucky you are that you have legs.

And here you are lamenting. Can you exchange your k-legs for no legs?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by frozen70(f): 11:33am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

You are beautifully made

Handsomely created

What a good looking man that you are

My dear, I will want you to visit those on wheel chairs from birth and asked them what is that one wish they want from God

Meet and date girls that will match you and appreciate you the way you are

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by kemii8834: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Prenonjebose: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper, don't be surprised many guys on the thread have knock knees or k leg, especially ladies. I have bow legs like that of many footballers. I never liked it initially, until I discovered that I was usually chosen easily by guys on the soccer pitch. Whether they think I am JJ okocha or something, but half of the time they learn the hard way not to judge a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Induko: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
Hi. Can we talk? I just wanna talk. Here's my number, 09078725176. If you don't mind do you?!
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Olodo24: 11:36am On May 27, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
You are depressed cos of common Knock knees aka K-Legs

No be people dey crippled, deaf and dumb and even blind

You will never appreciate what you have until you lose it.

easier said than done. You don't know the kind of damage which constant rejection can cause in one's confidence. Few rejections feel normal, it becomes depressing when it's always happening
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Antoeni(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2020
Young man Stop been Stupid
Naira Marley also has the Same type of Legs
Think of how to put the legs into good use .
Better Still Go Ijaw Bone Healers, They will Break the Legs And Reset
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2020
Lol....

K-legs, but you have sprinkled little dust on the post to tell us you sleep with random girls.

You're fine then, some people with straight legs have probably not seen half the amount of vaginas you must've seen in your lifetime. Kudos to you, man with little problems.

Stop abusing the term 'depression', there are people who are actually depressed, who have been medically diagnosed as depressed. Your occasional sadness when someone mentions your leg thing, does not make you 'depressed'.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by daneni1(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2020
Guy leave that thing ooo, I remembered when I was younger, my friend Dozie go yab me ontop my k-leg, I always feel depressed about it to the extent of praying that it should be straight. Then one day, something happen inside of me, I said to myself, k-leg oh, straight leg or bow leg, as far say I still move from one place to another with it, play football with it. I even run faster than those with straight leg self. Then i no get issue, I stopped worrying about it till this day.

I believe its a thing of the mind, just appreciate it and move on jare. Or you wait till you acquire the needed money to take do surgery
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by kikelomojessy(f): 11:40am On May 27, 2020
I have dated some1 with k legs but, I didn't see it as k legs all I know was that he was handsome , hardworking and intelligent. When u are in love some things will not just be visible.

Abeg if k leg is the only problem you have please let's exchange. Take my worries give me Ur k leg.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by kemii8924: 11:41am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 1753308[/color]
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by kemii8924: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by lastempero: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Depression can be caused by many things.

I hate k legs sir

I prefer it nice though I'm thankful I'm not blind but I hate K legs sir

U have to start loving it my brother for a living dog is better than a dead lion unless u want to be a dead lion. You heard what happened to the bayelsa billionaire. Na so e start, from hating to no 6 isialangwa street.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Dogshow(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

@op, iI'm a Vet but its called osteotomy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.