Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs (55623 Views)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by HundredWays(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
U don't have problem...

Even Ronaldo have K-Leg,,...but he's most confident footballer cool

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by tunize(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
if u hate ur legs stop complaining simply cut it off.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bluefilm: 10:59am On May 27, 2020
People get enough wahala for this lis life, aswear grin grin grin
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2020
This life sha. You have k leg people will mock you. You have no legs people will pity you. What exactly is humanity's problem

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 11:01am On May 27, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Your first line just answer everything. This thing called money eh.. It fit change slowpoke to Mr world

I dey tell you. Akin and pawpaw, ibru for example. Money has no physical look.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Champneys: 11:01am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Yes I have K legs although it isn't visible that much.
I have lots of confidence which tends to help me but then when someone tells me I have those scissors legs my confidence drops to 0 then climbs back gradually ones I get angry and make love to a new girl.
It's really annoying.
I can't help but admire those with straight legs... They don't know how lucky they're.
I yen for straight legs.
I know ones I have enough money I'll travel out and perform osteonomy to correct the genu valgrum... Yes I know all about K leg.
Ok... I syked a girl in the night and god willing she wasn't that hard to get.
She slept over on Tuesday so in the morning I was up trying to put on th Tv.
She was like jeeez.
Babe you have K legs... Walk let me see
I felt depressed immediately.
Even when I'm on skinny jeans I feel someone is laughing at my K small legs.
I won't complain if it was Bow arrow legs.... Bow legs don't make your whole body look out of shape like K LEGS...
When I was in secondary school K legs where my biggest insecurities... I didn't approach any girl or have a girlfriend because I felt she won't like my K legs... Yes they actually don't like K legs.
How tiring to have K legs.
Oh I hate K legs.
I've done numerous times to exercise to fix the K legs but the K legs won't fix
How hard is it to get fix?
Why won't my K legs fix after much exercise.
I can't where shorts because people will say I walk like a horse or a broken table.
What's all this?
K legs is killing me... I swear I'll have a surgery done because I feel after the K legs heal to normal I'll feel more at ease... Jeeeez I think of it all day long.
I hate K legs
I just dislike it... I know everyone with K legs in my street.
The word K alone annoys me.
Jeeez
Why didn't my leg just grow straight.
GOSH...... I HATE [K LEGS I AM SAD
DO YOU HAVE K LEGS OR ANY OTHER INSECURITIES?

Ok.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by BelovedofLord: 11:02am On May 27, 2020
Brother, sorry for the way, you feel about your suppose "k leg"

What you lack, is called self confidence.

Contact me, for further counselling, please!

Making a great difference, in the world, especially in your community, where many most vulnerable & Less Privileged people, abound!

DM me.

Shalom!
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Fikeh48(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2020
Lol

I have k leg.on my right leg......I walk perfectly fine with little swagger sooo

K leg shouldn't make u depressed
U should only be depressed if it makes u crippled or the leg is a hindrance in making ur account balance rise

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by RoyalBoySamuel(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Guy.. U shoudn't be depressed because of this.. Just be strong and forget everything, everyone has one thing or the other that makes dem feel less, buh u just gat to forget it
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by lizdammy: 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Lol
What did I just read.
K legs wey girl the admire.
A girl wey the come our house wey I dey admire the admire one boy k leg and the thing the vex me.
She is like "ỌMG I like his leg, he will know how to play ball",.
Wetin wey the vex me be say she no dey look face. Because as a pweety boi am sure I would will in that aspect but no.
She is just crushing on someone's leg
Really
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 11:05am On May 27, 2020
what if you have small letter i-dick and girls keep saying ohh my god your is so small your dick is too small your dick is tiny what would you do kill yourself
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by YUSTECH3(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Why can't u be grateful of how God created u, he created some without leg nor eyes and the likes....think well and be proud of how you are Cox u are not the one that create yourself
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by SooCute(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2020
Oga don´t insult depression.
K leg ko L leg ni
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Chrysz(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
But still you have legs
Some don't have that legs again while some are birthed crippled. Bro in all we should always learn to give thanks in any position we find ourselves.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by martineverest(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
do more excercises
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nephilim: 11:07am On May 27, 2020
What is K leg.. Oh that kind of leg that looks like compass hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by OnPointMan(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
Lol

People with serious issues should check my signature jare.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by tunary(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2020
Sometimes I feel like I worry too much over nothing
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by presleYzzi(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2020
You wrote my story.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by FGonline: 11:09am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

How can I cash out with K legs.

Well... I work as a per time web developer for a top company in Nigeria.

Money isn't a problem
money isn't a problem as if u have up to 100million in ur account.
I hate ppl that use this phrase on social media.

Why do u still earn money?hate all u that use that phrase.

Even if u have up to 100million which I doubt,did u donate up to a billionaire worth of palliatv to ur constutency?

Once that ur so called top company folds up or swap,u will know u need more source of income.

Money isn't a problem ur ax dia.

#Nonsenses
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by adontcare(f): 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Nobody can bodyshame me. I know how to give u back one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Emmyjean: 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Brother calm down, I was once in your shoe,
I used to hate my bow legs before, but this
Catholic Prayers(Serenity prayer) changed my perception about life
"O God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time. Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace. Taking, as he did, the sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that he will make all things right if I surrender to His will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever."
Pray it everyday, I promise you internal happiness will come and you will love ur legs.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by leeland(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Which will you prefer a k leg or no legs atal. Be grateful for what you have. Somebody somewhere wish to have any kind of legs. Thanks GOD for them legs.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bukunmi01: 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Depression can be caused by many things.

I hate k legs sir

I prefer it nice though I'm thankful I'm not blind but I hate K legs sir

That should be the least of your problems, trust me. You can not hate what you do not work for; appreciate/celebrate it
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Enoch07: 11:12am On May 27, 2020
HazardMan:
You don't have a problem at all. I thank God for your problem free life.....
you can imagine person problem, i wish k leg was my only problem in this life
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Naso007: 11:14am On May 27, 2020
Hey guy,

Be courageous.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bukkysam(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2020
See this ingrate..... omokomo. just tell God to collect it from your yansh. alaimore omo.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Therapyken(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2020
amputation recommended. thank me later.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by josephobaro(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2020
You have a leg and you're complaining. What about those without limbs. What should they say?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2020
This poster obviously hasn't seen original k-legs, walahi if u know what K-legs are, u'll know ur own is small walahi
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by osazsky(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2020
There is no such thing as k legs it's called a knocked knee...we all have disabilities but try to knock it off.. I used to be ashamed of my disabilities though not too serious but ever since I found love I out grew it..try to find ur better half and move on.nothing can be done now to correct this it's too late..u would have done corrective surgery when u were still a child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.