Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. (13022 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Alwaysachick: 7:52am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn, Oga o
This is as a result of bad parenting, especially by people who abuse children in the name of being a disciplinarian.
As a result, they turn all their children into monsters without pity and they become judgy. They don't want to know if you make a mistake, so far it's something they are good at doing, they bash you for not being able to do it. They turn to monster wives, husband etc

The elder sister is the only monster I see. Arrest her underaged sister and made her sleep in the cell overnight
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Globad(f): 7:52am On May 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
bros, is everything ok? undecided lol grin

Everything is sure not okay with you
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by otunbalamba: 8:03am On May 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
bros, is everything ok? undecided lol grin
you sef see say that guy no dey ok cheesy he just saw 15 years and he dey talk nonsense... Ordinary arithmetic and English language he no know angry
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Seventy7kings: 8:04am On May 27, 2020
Globad:

Everything is sure not okay with you
cheesy you don vex? I'm very sorry sir grin
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Seventy7kings: 8:05am On May 27, 2020
otunbalamba:
you sef see say that guy no dey ok cheesy he just saw 15 years and he dey talk nonsense... Ordinary arithmetic he no know
lol.. And him no wan gree, him matter tire me.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Globad(f): 8:08am On May 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
cheesy you don vex? I'm very sorry sir grin

Just answer the questions before grinning like a drunk camel.

Your type just come online to say rubbish to people you don't know.

If you don't agree with someone's post, why not say something sensible or intelligent or simply move on?

Why try to insult or ridicule someone who didn't say a word to you? Must you write something? Silence is golden in many instances

Young adults behaving badly
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by otunbalamba: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
Globad:

If you don't agree with someone's post, why not say something sensible or intelligent or simply move on?

Why try to insult or ridicule someone who didn't say a word to you? Must you write something? Silence is golden in many instances

grin

1 Share

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Globad(f): 8:13am On May 27, 2020
otunbalamba:
grin

Get lost. Empty fool
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by braimeddy: 8:20am On May 27, 2020
She no buy any market at all. Her elder sis derserved this since she had already lost hope on her hubby
izuch:
You has bought markeet!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by mejai(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2020
U clearly know ur sister will kill u and the man.

But if she doesn't.... Marry the man joor.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by otunbalamba: 8:21am On May 27, 2020
Globad:

Get lost. Empty fool
mynd44 rule 2 has been broken grin
Free advice : ban him till 2030 grin that's kuku your specialty before cool
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 27, 2020
fuckfinder:
if the man's semen is dead, how come you became pregnant?
1. its either the wife ( your sister, that's the one with fertility issue)
or 2. your boyfriend impregnated you. and it coincided with your brother In-law having sex with you.
not really.

It might actually be his pregnancy.

Let me hear the other side of the story first tho
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Seventy7kings: 8:27am On May 27, 2020
Globad:

I'm sorry sir. Now find your fúcking a$$ a good seat and read the thread again slowly. You would find out that the girl got there at age 15. At that time, she had not finished her seconday school, so, she was over 15 when she finished.
Who knows? She might have spent more than a year at home before gaining admission into higher institution.
Now, she's completed her 100level already and this is the point you should've started your further mathematical calculation brouhaha cheesy
I'll continue to grin grin grin grin as I await another mention from you sir grin grin grin
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Denique(f): 8:41am On May 27, 2020
Choleric or not, the man took advantage of the situation. He didn't have to go for his wife's sister, that is so low of him.

He should have moved out or ON once his wife became hostile towards him due to his infertility problem.

Again, the pregnancy may not be his, because from the story, the girl wasn't a virgin at the time, else she would have mentioned it.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Temhellen(f): 8:56am On May 27, 2020
Your are at fault at the same time Not your fault baby girl u did this out of pity. Your elder sis is d architect of her downfall. She already lost faith in her husband. Am sure she is still with the man cos of his wealth. I wish u safe delivery. Pray to God for forgiveness of sins , you can also call your parents in. D village n explain tins to them but it will be advisable after ur delivery.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by otunbalamba: 9:12am On May 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
I'm sorry sir. Now find your fúcking a$$ a good seat and read the thread again slowly. You would find out that the girl got there at age 15. At that time, she had not finished her seconday school, so, she was over 15 when she finished.
Who knows? She might have spent more than a year at home before gaining admission into higher institution.
Now, she's completed her 100level already and this is the point you should've started your further mathematical calculation brouhaha cheesy
I'll continue to grin grin grin grin as I await another mention from you sir grin grin grin
you even get time to dey do analysis for am.
He already realized his mistake, he's just too proud to acknowledge it
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 27, 2020
fuckfinder:
if the man's semen is dead, how come you became pregnant?
1. its either the wife ( your sister, that's the one with fertility issue)
or 2. your boyfriend impregnated you. and it coincided with your brother In-law having sex with you.
the story is obviously fake
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by sunkieisland(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
This was beautifully written and easily comprehensible.
Since it can not be said that you're responsible for the misfortunes of your sister, I think its her toxic personality (not choleric temperament), that is responsible for her state.
It's not too late for her however. She can turn over a new leaf and change and perhaps she would turn her life around for good.

I wish you best of luck in your future endeavour

I, however do not think the story is fake. In my time so far on this earth, my eyes have seen a lot that I can begin to recount on this forum.

More Grace to you.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Exc2000: 11:13am On May 27, 2020
Globad:
You are 15 and your sister is 11 years older which means she is 26.

Then you said your sister has been married for 11 or 12 years. Let's even say you got there 2 years ago. Does it mean that your sister got married at 15 or 16 years old?

How old is your sister's husband? They must be both young.

How many such couples are barren? It is very very rare. Then the same man sleeps with you and you get pregnant.

If the problem is with your sister, it means that someone who for married at 16 has been barren for 12 years?

If the problem is with her husband, how was he able to impregnate you, in one attempt?

If the problem is with this your story, you don try. Keep it up.

She got there at 15, waited atleast a term for enrollment in secondary school by her sister, age 16, waited an extra year till her husband decided to enrol her at 17, if she started back at ss1 she would graduate at 20, if ss2 then 19, she prolly waited a year for jamb, 21, 22, hundred level when she moved out, 200 level ASUU strike 22 when she moved back in, prolly got pregnant 23 her sisters age is 23 + 11 =34 and she got married 11 years ago meanng 34 - 11 = 23... giving the background report of her comming from a village, she's prollu from North or SouthEast because SouthWesterners and SouthSouth hardly migrate towards Abuja except few civil servants and professionals

so are you saying a 23 year old Ibo girl or Hausa girl marrying is unbelievabe?

3 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by OFFICIAL336: 12:32pm On May 27, 2020
daben1:
I'm 101% sure you're from the east; sorry to say, but I'll say, people from there maltreat their relatives as if it's thier culture, if you no come be their relative, ololoooo
.Ewedu thinking. Ndi Igbo help themselves more than any tribe
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Smile4me01(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2020
good sister rearrange your story well and let us know what to say but you don't need to abort the baby let your sister husband know about the situation and sit down to watch next line of action.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by daben1(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
.Ewedu thinking. Ndi Igbo help themselves more than any tribe
I've been staying in the east all my life bro, how I wish the girls named can be disclosed, e sure me say Na nyamiri
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by OnPointMan(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2020
Nollywood script

Check my signature cool
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by raphy(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2020
the story can be truth n

so you mean the girl puna bring out the man real sperm.why his wife puna hv being killing all the sperm for 12_yrs

but I can't believe the girl didn't HV a boy friend that has been banging her in sch free of charge...

its a twisted something but the girl sister can kill her if she see her wit belly o.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by dinachi(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2020
Keep the baby. Encourage him to divorce your sister, then marry him, if you love him. Very easy.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by donephi(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2020
daben1:
I'm 101% sure you're from the east; sorry to say, but I'll say, people from there maltreat their relatives as if it's thier culture, if you no come be their relative, ololoooo
Such a lame and unintelligent comment from a very docile person. This country is the way it is because of people like you.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Starz825(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Your sister don't want him no more, you do want him and he do want ya, I don't see nothing wrong here, I can only see your destiny being fulfilled in a complicated way, so I think you will be alright
I support your notion jaree
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 27, 2020
haiti007:
Regardless on however you've painted it, you have just broken you sister's home.
She Finished Work there ooo.
This is what we call Unprecedented Matrimonial Catastrophe.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by daben1(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2020
donephi:
Such a lame and unintelligent comment from a very docile person. This country is the way it is because of people like you.
LOL, accepted, so where's the country now since there are people like you?
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by agbolahan1991(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2020
Good luck in a bad luck situation.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner) / Drop Your Best Selfie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.