Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. (13023 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by PoliticallyInco: 10:11pm On May 27, 2020
cyrilamx:
A young Lady tweeted this piece to a Twitter Handle seeking for counselling. Enjoy reading!

I started sleeping with my sister's husband out of pity
Yes, it was out of pity at the beginning before somehow i have landed myself in a mess right now
You need to hear my story Brother Gbenga, you really need to tell my story!
My sister was a choleric, the type that rated moneyabove many other things

She had a shop, a shoe and bags outfit that she treated like her life project
I came into the family as a help at the shop, even though my sister was my older sister of the same father and mother!
She was eleven years older than I am and came to lie to my parents that she wanted to take me to Abuja to put me in school
I was in the village and I liked my life there
I was with my parents who loved me and made sure I didn't lack anything

As soon as I got to Abuja, my sister told me the academic session was half done and I would have to wait until the next term before she would put me in school
I was 15 years old and she didn't see it as unfit for her to convert me to her sales girl
Later during that period I overheard her telling her friend that she had to pick me from the village because I was her blood She said if i stole her money it wouldn't be as painful as it would be if an outsider stole it

Her friend told her it was a wise decision
By this time it was becoming obvious to me that my sister didn't plan to enroll me in school
She just wanted to use me without a care for my
future

When i called my parents to report to them what was going on, my sister denied everything!
She came home that day and beat me badly, she said I stole her money and wanted to return to the village to spend it
She called the police and I was locked up overnighthusband that bailed me out the next morning

I told her husband I didn't steal anything
he said he knew, it was my sister's style of punishment to break stubborn employees
Her husband said he had thought my sister would treat me much better than he treated the other sales girls
it was herhusband that bailed me out the next morning
he said he knew, it was my sister's style of punishment to break stubborn employees
Her husband said he had thought my sister would treat me much better than he treated the other sales girls that had worked with her in the past

My sister's husband was a soft-spoken gentleman who had a strong sense of responsibility
He promised that he would enroll me in school the following term and he did so despite my elder sister's protests that since I just came to Abuja from the village i cannot cope with the demands of a city school.

From the day I had the effrontery to follow her husband to the boarding school, she washed her hands off me.
She stopped talking to me and whenever i speak to her she will just turn her head away and act as if i was a ghost Her husband took full responsibility for me until i finished my secondary school. My parents didn't know this. To them my sister was spending money on me and keeping her promise. When i finished secondary school, my sister's husband ensured i gained admission into the University He spent quite a lot of money

I cannot lie to you, he treated me the way an older brother will treat his sister and he was a very responsible man
After my 100 level, i went to their house for my holidays, i noticed something had changed!
My sister had moved out of their room and was sleeping in the guest room during the night!
I didn't say anything at first but when ASUU went on strike and i noticed it didn't stop, i asked my sister's husband one day what was going on
(They have been married for eleven years without a child)

He explained that they went for some tests at the hospital and it was discovered that he was the one with the problem! he said since that day my sister moved out of the room to punish him for wasting her time for the past 11 years and was considering what her next move will be! Sir, this man is a good man I think that discussion was a mistake or perhaps it was too intimate not to have the repercussion that has brought us here. A few days after we had that discussion, he started looking at me that way, you know...
I cannot lie, I know my sister is vindictive and very wicked

That good man was suffering
The day after he gave me that look, he asked me if i would like to move to another relative's house (My Aunt lives in Kubwa). He assured me that he would still pay my fees but his thoughts towards me had suddenly become carnal. I told him I noticed that too

I packed my bags that evening
My sister returned home from her shop and walked past me to where her husband was seated in the sitting room!
She started screaming "Shameless man, paper frog, that's how you sat down and wasted my time with your dead semen, you better go and hang yourself and die!
If you die i will have something to show for twelve years of my life or do you want me to leave this house empty handed? Is that your plan? Drink sniper and die or hang yourself on that ceiling fan!"

Brother Gbenga, I am not making an excuse sir, my heart cut at that moment!
Thirty minutes later, my sister reemerged from the room fully dressed. She picked her car keys and left the house. As soon as she left, her husband got on his feet and started pacing up and down, talking to himself. I cannot tell if he wanted to commit suicide or not but i felt he was very disturbed
I went to meet him, i held his hands and hugged him
He hugged me tightly for a very long time and then he started crying
Everything that happened was natural from there
He kissed my ears and then my lips and well, our clothes said goodbye.

That was the first day
I didn't leave after then, I cannot say why. I stayed and took care of him and slept with him
I was confirmed pregnant at the start of the lockdown in April, two months pregnant!
We didn't take precautions because we knew his sperm was dead! It was a shock!

He moved me out of the house immediately, he rented a place for me at the beginning of May
Nobody in my family knows what is going on, but I am determined to keep this baby and if possible keep the man!
He is having a crisis of conscience and wondering what his friends and church people will say.

I know my sister will raise hell but I would rather she raised it in my absence. All i need now is your counsel. What do you think i should do about settling the family crisis here and how can you help?
God bless you brother Gbenga, Thank you for being you!

What else is to be done? As bad as it may sound, you are loosing focus. You options are not difficult. You just haven't taken time to focus.

1. The Baby. Keep the baby. It did not beg to be conceived. That is an easy decision. It did not ask you guys to create it. It is not terminally ill as a foestus either. So that is easy. KEEP THE BABY. TAKE CARE OF IT. NURTURE AND NURISH IT.

2. Move out of the house as you have have done. You are pregnant. Your life and that of the baby first. Your survival first. No one benefits much from pity. Be safe, be secure, be sane.

3. Even if your sister divorces her husband, are you bold and broad minded enough to openly date/marry him? Do you care less about what people will say? How mentally rugged are you? When people talk and gossip how will your mental /psychological integrity holdup? Your sister seems vindictive. Can you play this game? Do you have the energy and witt? Is that not unnecessary expense of energy? So, for now I will advice you do not focus on the relationship between you and the man. Take care of the baby and yourself. When the baby is safely put to bed, you can face crossing the bridge of telling your parents and your sister sooner or later.

To digress a little, interestingly, a lot of husbands have attempted sleeping with their wives sisters/cousins/relatives during this lock down period. In one, the lady in question is in her mid twenties(25 or so) , she would lay down with her thighs spread wide open the moment her big sister (who is the wife of the man) drives out of the house for any reason, and leaving her alone with the husband. The moment the her older sister drives out, this young lady will change into a skimpy skirt or gown and decide it is time to have a nap. She will cajole the 3 kids to sleep, or to go play in their room and will then feign sleep herself. She will sleep in parlour, or in her room but with the door open, spreading her thighs. It initially confused the guy that this twenty-somthing year old girl knew what she was doing. The guy had to take photo evidence and make videos of the whole show. He was very tempted to take the bait. The funniest part is when she is awake she avoids him and all that. He even attempted kissing her once, but she would not. But when she feigns sleep, she doesn't move or shake when he comes close and even kneels in between her thighs. Even when he peeled open a condom, she noticed he had one, she did not flinch. He simply noticed her breathing got heavier from excitement/anxiety. He notices her eyes moving- she is awake and well aware but does not move an inch. Her panties will be visible. The bulge of her vulva showing. Pubic hairs sticking out. He would even pull down his trousers to waist level but will pull them back up. He really fought the temptation.
Though he confessed that he had plans to really secretly spoil her with gifts, trips overseas (secret trips to dubai, South Africa, etc.) if he had made love to her. He would have really taken mad care of her every need and really spoiled her. She wouldn't have lacked anything. He was initially very excited at the thought of secretly dating her and would have done lots of things for her. He is very very comfortable. Eventually he said he had to just shake this temptation off and take back control of his sanity.

Back to the topic, it is good you have poured out your heart. You will need people to confide in. If you don't have any reliable person, then please avoid confiding in anyone. Focus on putting to bed. Completing your education and getting financially independent to also be able to cater for your kid and to give it a great future.

Avoid sentiments on this matter. You have looked backward and seen your mistakes and errors. Whether your sister had a bad attitude or not, take responsibility for your actions. Men abound but it had to be your sisters husband? That isn't an excuse if you reasoned properly. Instead you followed instinct. Now that you have looked back and you know your mistakes, PLEASE NOW LOOK FORWARD.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by PremierGuy(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2020
What kind of story is this?
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Rickmann: 8:58am On May 31, 2020
cyrilamx:
A young Lady tweeted this piece to a Twitter Handle seeking for counselling. Enjoy reading!

Yes, it was out of pity at the beginning before somehow i have landed myself in a mess right now

I came into the family as a help at the shop, even though my sister was my older sister of the same father and mother!
She was eleven years older than I am and came to lie to my parents that she wanted to take me to Abuja to put me in school

As soon as I got to Abuja, my sister told me the academic session was half done and I would have to wait until the next term before she would put me in school
I was 15 years old and she didn't see it as unfit for her to convert me to her sales girl
Later during that period I overheard her telling her friend that she had to pick me from the village because I was her blood She said if i stole her money it wouldn't be as painful as it would be if an outsider stole it

By this time it was becoming obvious to me that my sister didn't plan to enroll me in school
future

When i called my parents to report to them what was going on, my sister denied everything!
She came home that day and beat me badly, she said I stole her money and wanted to return to the village to spend it
She called the police and I was locked up overnighthusband that bailed me out the next morning

Her husband said he had thought my sister would treat me much better than he treated the other sales girls
Her husband said he had thought my sister would treat me much better than he treated the other sales girls that had worked with her in the past

My sister's husband was a soft-spoken gentleman who had a strong sense of responsibility
He promised that he would enroll me in school the following term and he did so despite my elder sister's protests that since I just came to Abuja from the village i cannot cope with the demands of a city school.

From the day I had the effrontery to follow her husband to the boarding school, she washed her hands off me.
She stopped talking to me and whenever i speak to her she will just turn her head away and act as if i was a ghost Her husband took full responsibility for me until i finished my secondary school. My parents didn't know this. To them my sister was spending money on me and keeping her promise. When i finished secondary school, my sister's husband ensured i gained admission into the University He spent quite a lot of money

I cannot lie to you, he treated me the way an older brother will treat his sister and he was a very responsible man
After my 100 level, i went to their house for my holidays, i noticed something had changed!
My sister had moved out of their room and was sleeping in the guest room during the night!
I didn't say anything at first but when ASUU went on strike and i noticed it didn't stop, i asked my sister's husband one day what was going on

He explained that they went for some tests at the hospital and it was discovered that he was the one with the problem! he said since that day my sister moved out of the room to punish him for wasting her time for the past 11 years and was considering what her next move will be! Sir, this man is a good man I think that discussion was a mistake or perhaps it was too intimate not to have the repercussion that has brought us here. A few days after we had that discussion, he started looking at me that way, you know...

The day after he gave me that look, he asked me if i would like to move to another relative's house (My Aunt lives in Kubwa). He assured me that he would still pay my fees but his thoughts towards me had suddenly become carnal. I told him I noticed that too

My sister returned home from her shop and walked past me to where her husband was seated in the sitting room!
She started screaming "Shameless man, paper frog, that's how you sat down and wasted my time with your dead semen, you better go and hang yourself and die!
If you die i will have something to show for twelve years of my life or do you want me to leave this house empty handed? Is that your plan? Drink sniper and die or hang yourself on that ceiling fan!"

Thirty minutes later, my sister reemerged from the room fully dressed. She picked her car keys and left the house. As soon as she left, her husband got on his feet and started pacing up and down, talking to himself. I cannot tell if he wanted to commit suicide or not but i felt he was very disturbed

That was the first day
I didn't leave after then, I cannot say why. I stayed and took care of him and slept with him
I was confirmed pregnant at the start of the lockdown in April, two months pregnant!

He moved me out of the house immediately, he rented a place for me at the beginning of May
Nobody in my family knows what is going on, but I am determined to keep this baby and if possible keep the man!
He is having a crisis of conscience and wondering what his friends and church people will say.

I know my sister will raise hell but I would rather she raised it in my absence. All i need now is your counsel. What do you think i should do about settling the family crisis here and how can you help?

Quite an emotional one...naija doctors and their diagnosis. Honestly, this is a family issue dat needs to be solved internally and doesn't require external interference. I wish you luck.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
fuckfinder:
if the man's semen is dead, how come you became pregnant?
1. its either the wife ( your sister, that's the one with fertility issue)
or 2. your boyfriend impregnated you. and it coincided with your brother In-law having sex with you.

Your moniker and sig grin ... I wish we could work together jare. sad
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
cyrilamx:

future

That was the first day

No matter how you weave this story and highlight your sister as bad tempered your role cannot be vindicated.

You do not express an iota of remorse and boldly say you are determined to keep the man,nothing that happened was natural.

Go and explain this mess to your family and i pray for the sake of the unborn child Karma skips you.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by quickhubservice: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
philpwresh:
This one strong ooo
Better strong one
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
fuckfinder:
if the man's semen is dead, how come you became pregnant?
1. its either the wife ( your sister, that's the one with fertility issue)
or 2. your boyfriend impregnated you. and it coincided with your brother In-law having sex with you.
Lol I know of a man whose wife left because he has a dead sperm but this very man fathered 3 children with two different women after……….some female body are more fertile than others
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Charly68: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Women atimes can push men to do the unthinkable...what started like a caring mind for a rejected soul ended up in building love and passion that resulted into an unfortunate pregnancy. The woman has thrown away her legitimate mate with the treatment she metted for her husband ,now that the unexpected has happened ,it will be wrong to go for abortion because that will be adding sim to sin.. . Stay away while the man waited for the stupid wife to continue playing her drama until she blows her fuse ... Things are happening in the world it is just that our moral standard in the society does not condole such but the woman brought misfortune upon herself .. and that is the lesson to learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner) / Drop Your Best Selfie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.