Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (54149 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by AgroTrade: 9:35am On May 27, 2020
Reaction up and down!

Wettin dey happen sef
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Juell(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Wantedmiller: 9:35am On May 27, 2020
Waiting for ancient lady to come and say otherwise.......

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by seanwilliam(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2020
Bamz:
Kik
na kik u dey bomb?? Smh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2020
Sue and get into trouble

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
we know drugs, alcohol and bleaching creams destroyed your career.
stop playing victim when it is your stupid choices

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Gossipbaze: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
Watch and kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos @ Fixednaija TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QuMV8ca_gU
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by tunjilee003: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
plѕ can yoυ вreaĸ ιт down ιnтo a Layмan тerм..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by MarianaTrench: 9:37am On May 27, 2020
angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2020
oloripelebe2:
The girl ugly sha

Na make-up she take dey deceive us before undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Wantedmiller: 9:38am On May 27, 2020
Just play victim in Nigeria social network space........you automatically becomes the winner.

Enough of all this news jooor

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by oloripelebe2: 9:39am On May 27, 2020
The girl ugly sha

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Bamz(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
na kik u dey bomb?? Smh

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by vickydevoka(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2020
Lostz:
we know drugs, alcohol and bleaching creams destroyed your career.

stop playing victim when it is your stupid choices
How can bleaching cream destroy someone's career. Mind over 90% tone dere skin color
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:40am On May 27, 2020
This one said this
That one said that
Action and reaction
Bla bla bla

Very idle pple
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by richard870(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
Any bunkum for NL likes grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by ugbanante: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
Never conclude a matter until I have heard sides to the story.
We are yet to get the real gist. More shall spring forth.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2020
Madam you no get light ni

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by CheedyJ(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
Mtchewww
Like I f**king care ..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Chikpat(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

You go school at all or na you teach yourself for house?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:43am On May 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

How can bleaching cream destroy someone's career. Mind over 90% tone dere skin color
money spent on bleaching could have been used for other things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by seanwilliam(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Bamz post=90007146][/quote] dey bomb kill in 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This Girl problem from the start is Pride and just listen to her now ..never change �
wetin u dey talk Mr...u don do bizness with her or talk to her one on one bfr to conclude she get pride?if no...just kip kwayet my friend,
Una go just sitdown fr your room dey type nonsense with free data...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by wamide042(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
You’ve been saying this on every post and to satisfy my curiosity i checked your bio and I discovered that you’re a newbie here on our dear NL.
My brother please enjoy your new time here as time goes by nobody will tell you to calm down when you’re faced with the type of beings on NL.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Mayng01(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
You get money to sue am? You had better open your lappy for mr Dickson and born pikin.
Instead of you being married you are spewing nonsense.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by StarFist(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
Make I faint small

apache22b:
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by ARAGON22(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Mad people everywhere with different type of drama

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Cynthia isn’t being completely truthful and why is she always in the dark like a junkie.

Turning down a 3.5m deal isn’t what will spoil ur career. Ur attitude on the other hand can destroy it.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by stanisbaratheon: 9:48am On May 27, 2020
This is what happens when you feel you are never wrong. Tomorrow when Jude decides to sue the $hit out of her she will start playing victim again.

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by skyfather09(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This Girl problem from the start is Pride and just listen to her now ..never change �
like say make i slap am, she just throway opportunity wey people dey find

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.