Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (54151 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by lanre316: 10:51am On May 27, 2020
comshots:
Anyone who sign this woman will regret it.

I hear Davido want to sign her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Liliantalks: 10:51am On May 27, 2020
steppin:

You did not watch the video, until he advised you to watch it(scarcity of data) grin
You're just trying to save face and you're doing a poor job.
I actually watched it on Instagram yesterday. Instablog? So u see I hv watched it already . The live video was done on instagram ,, so u just got to know about this , matter wey don pass for instagram
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Fikeh48(f): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
This life no balance
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by oluwasegun007(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2020
I can't even watch the video...

Can she start using her bleaching cream back so that some of us can recognise her.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by PhantomXcess: 11:11am On May 27, 2020
Jude is not a very prudent business leader. He should know that Cynthia doesn't have the contract again and thus doesn't know what's written in it, that's why she was scared to use her label name and acting all controversial. Now, they've got him to release the contract and she has seen in the details that he is probably violating certain terms in it too. We always make the mistake to pity people who are down by coming down to their level to relate with them forgetting that they are down because they choose to be there through their actions and decisions. We don't rise by lifting others, we lift others because we have risen. Jesus said "the poor you will always have with you" and this means that you must work hard to never fulfill that prophecy in your life. There are no sentiments in business. I won't be expense-happy to throw millions into your act if you don't show star quality. The process of success is the same everywhere and if an artist doesn't want to work hard, they don't deserve any profit. Its called PROFITABILITY because people invest in your profit-ability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by osazsky(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2020
There is no such thing as k legs it's called a knocked knee...we all have disabilities but try to knock it off.. I used to be ashamed of my disabilities though not too serious but ever since I found love I out grew it..try to find ur better half and move on.nothing can be done now to correct this it's too late..u would have done corrective surgery when u were still a child

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by OKTolu: 11:29am On May 27, 2020
This Cynthia girl sef get her own for body
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Petdagr8t(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2020
And yet she haven't said anything at all, no wonder some e warriors that attacked Jude Okoye earlier are now apologizing.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by seanBOLTY: 11:41am On May 27, 2020
sweetmelanin:
She has said nothing credible so far..

You can't violate the terms of a contract simply because "you're not happy". Once you sign a contract, you are legally bound to see it through...
.. there's no way Cynthia would win if this matter reaches court.

Sidenote: those who were gullible enough to contribute to that "go fund me" account.. just know that the money may NEVER reach Cynthia.. whoever set it up now have an excuse not to release the funds to her.. they will pocket that money under the guise of Cynthia's dishonesty..

As for Peter Okoye, there's egg on his face now for quickly jumping into this Cynthia Morgan trend to bad-mouth his brother Jude. The man is just so childish eh.. Jude and Paul have moved on already while he's constantly online throwing tantrums like a kid...
... signs of a hurt, lonely man who misses his brothers embarassed
Thanks jare,no mind that naysayer[peter],the guy really fall my hand big time,even mr show @OBO

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by mudiana(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2020
I learnt something from this Cynthia Morgan wahala. People don't want to use their data to watch the interview, they spread wat they heard pple think of the video. Even Jude did not even watch her interview and Cynthia isn't ready to watch his own too and they both go on blaming each oda. Terrible situation in a terrible country.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by opsynea2j(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

What are u saying gaaaaan sef ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Maobichek: 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Actually, probably, it’s like, you know, tho!!
Unto the next one please and so much for those calling Jude a monster
Truth is coming out gradually: Jude didn't take her Instagram account, she was a big brand while with Jude's record label, she had more problem with her first record label etc All these wouldn't have been an issue had Peter not drag PSquare into it by seeking attention.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Alexbrandy28(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2020
Where ever there is controversy Jude Okoye must be @ the middle of it.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2020
they should settle the matter in Court nah.

Send in your Bitcoins, and gift cards for fast Cash.

available to place order on 1688, Ebay and Alibaba

whatsapp - 07081997275

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Maobichek: 12:17pm On May 27, 2020
sweetmelanin:

You can't violate the terms of a contract simply because "you're not happy". Once you sign a contract, you are legally bound to see it through...

Sidenote: those who were gullible enough to contribute to that "go fund me" account.. just know that the money may NEVER reach Cynthia.. whoever set it up now have an excuse not to release the funds to her.. they will pocket that money under the guise of Cynthia's dishonesty..

As for Peter Okoye, there's egg on his face now for quickly jumping into this Cynthia Morgan trend to bad-mouth his brother Jude. The man is just so childish eh.. Jude and Paul have moved on already while he's constantly online throwing tantrums like a kid...
. Thank you so much, you aptly describe the whole scenerio. Come to think of it, Peter is rich, lives in Banana island, has cars, is into endorsements, is famous; the only difference is that Paul is musically ahead of him now. PSquare is dead, Peter should move on, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by lomprico(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2020
comshots:
Anyone who sign this woman will regret it.

Peter just messed himself up the more by speaking about this.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by femi4: 12:23pm On May 27, 2020
sweetmelanin:

just shut it! You called a contract 50-50 yet you turn down gigs, you recovered all you put into the biz first even if it ll take you 4yrs before she can start earning
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by dederocs(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
She got talent, she knows her worth.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Maobichek: 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
Ginalex:
I wonder what Peter will do when he sees this grin... "Jude was never the problem"
Peter is yet to move on after breaking PSquare, he first went solo and even had a tour but time has shown that it's not by who first went solo. Peter should move on and stop being childish, he is rich, he left PSquare a millionaire with fame, houses , endorsements etc. He dragged PSquare into Cynthia Morgan's issue to get attention and sympathy but truth is coming out, nolonger 40 million US dollars but 40 million naira, Cynthia Morgan's Instagram account wasn't seize, Cynthia Morgan just confirmed that she was a big brand while with Jude etc.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by wizod(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
[s]I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.[/s]
you're a lunatic for all these grammer ur blowing here. Go and sit down. MUGU

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by fizzynwa111: 12:39pm On May 27, 2020
abeg oooo my question is, why is she always in a dark environment on her recent interviews?with her ugly black face.

before i been dey die for Cynthia Morgan but with this interview videos I've been watching, i die no more.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Maobichek: 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
and he’s brothers did nothing to him right? They r saints , peter is angry for nothing ? Nigerians and their foolish thinking .
In the video, Cynthia Morgan said that Jude was never the problem, please watch the video ok. Peter dragging PSquare issue into this is uncalled for, PSquare is dead, Peter should move on, he is rich, he is famous, he has a lovely wife and kids.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by colossus91(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Seconded
Thirded grin !!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Coldie(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2020
Talk has changed from it wasnt Jude's fault to it was joys fault

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Cantonese: 1:33pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Na lie you lie.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Ikmonie92: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
Zico5:
The problem of the guys of nowadays is pride and arrogance. They believe life will just continue to be rosy whereas the reverse is the case. The best is to plan for the rainy season.
Guys
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Legendguru: 2:25pm On May 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Offpoint: 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
Hello PSconsultinga I'm a graphics designer, saw your post about needing excellent and affordable logo design.
Sorry the thread was closed I couldn't reply you there, here is my contact 09056348270
Reach me so we can discuss on your logo, I'll love to handle your project.

Thanks
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Myself2(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
I dont know the so called joy but from her picture she looks like a witch
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Forex360(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

What is your net worth?

Just to know the appropriate words for you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by JozzyMayana: 3:04pm On May 27, 2020
Story don dey change now!! She wants to shift from Jude Okoye to Joy now

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Femeto: 3:06pm On May 27, 2020
This girl still dey do drugs is it not Ovious?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.