Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (54153 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by lastempero: 10:13am On May 27, 2020
Pride fit kill this girl self, all those stupid sympathisers should come and defend her again. Nigerians can be damn stupid and unnecessarily emotional over stupid things. She obviously was at fault and she should focus on her manager .

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

What are you really saying?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Uckroot: 10:16am On May 27, 2020
Nigerians will never understand that a record contract is slavery.
Basically you are signed with more money than you can ever recoup - the intention is to “renew” that contract and milk you dry till your star is dim and then dump you.
Nobody signs you help you get bigger and establish your own (except if na Davido).
The label execs KNOW artistes don’t keep books, the label pays you. So wherever money comes in from they know it first before you do. They own the content and distribution. You only job is to entertain...
So even if by any wild means you recoup what they spent on you AS LONG AS YOU’RE still shinning they will keep undercounting it to milk you more.

Most artistes themselves are naive...most don’t know the implication of signing a contract. Most don’t keep books they just spend the money they were paid upfront lavishly thinking it’ll be easy to pay back.

The only time you will ever come out of a label free is if the label owner is a really honest person and a good guy...Who either counts it up properly or waives whatever is left for you to complete.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by bluefilm: 10:17am On May 27, 2020
sweetmelanin:
She has said nothing credible so far..

You can't violate the terms of a contract simply because "you're not happy". Once you sign a contract, you are legally bound to see it through...
.. there's no way Cynthia would win if this matter reaches court.

Sidenote: those who were gullible enough to contribute to that "go fund me" account.. just know that the money may NEVER reach Cynthia.. whoever set it up now have an excuse not to release the funds to her.. they will pocket that money under the guise of Cynthia's dishonesty..

As for Peter Okoye, there's egg on his face now for quickly jumping into this Cynthia Morgan trend to bad-mouth his brother Jude. The man is just so childish eh.. Jude and Paul have moved on already while he's constantly online throwing tantrums like a kid...
... signs of a hurt, lonely man who misses his brothers embarassed

Peter Okoye has always been a silly fool.

I don't think anything is going to change that fact.

He just exposed himself as an unforgiving bad and pained loser.

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by dangoteinlaw: 10:19am On May 27, 2020
comshots:
Anyone who sign this woman will regret it.
and anyone who parents u will already be regretting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by slowice(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
Ginalex:
I wonder what Peter will do when he sees this grin... "Jude was never the problem"

Peter is such a baby... A whining little spoilt baby... He even tweeted that he ask cm to come with him when he was leaving and she refused.
Poaching your brother's client? Simply because you re aggrieved and wanted to leave? That guy has a major issue.
He wants to destroy his brother badly but may end up destroying himself if he doesn't stop and move on.

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Liliantalks: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
So you guys r trying to say , Cynthia Morgan, may D and peter are all lying and trying to bad mouth them for nothing,, they did nothing ? They r the good guys?
Very funny!!
I just blame Cynthia for not reviewing the contract first .

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by xrayj(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
sweetmelanin:

As for Peter Okoye, there's egg on his face now for quickly jumping into this Cynthia Morgan trend to bad-mouth his brother Jude. The man is just so childish eh.. Jude and Paul have moved on already while he's constantly online throwing tantrums like a kid...
... signs of a hurt, lonely man who misses his brothers
embarassed
Sensible comment
Honestly Peter is very childish!
I am yet to see Paul or Jude talk bad about this guy on the internet, Peter is always everywhere talking bad about his brothers. A good person will always try to defend his blood, even when that person know they did wrong, but Peter's case is different, always badmouthing his brothers. It really tells a lot about his character

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
and anyone who parents u will already be forever grateful.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by dangoteinlaw: 10:23am On May 27, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
This is what happens when you feel you are never wrong. Tomorrow when Jude decides to sue the $hit out of her she will start playing victim again.
sue who? Jude can't wipe his own ass lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Efikman(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2020
In this coro hunger period? Who cares? Mtchewwww�����
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Bojack(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
What is your problem
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Ginalex(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2020
slowice:

Peter is such a baby... A whining little spoilt baby... He even tweeted that he ask cm to come with him when he was leaving and she refused.
Poaching your brother's client? Simply because you re aggrieved and wanted to leave? That guy has a major issue.
He wants to destroy his brother badly but may end up destroying himself if he doesn't stop and move on.
He's already destroying himself albeit slowly... But pride won't let him realize it until it's too late... Imagine trying to poach you brother's client cry... With brothers like him, who need enemies?

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by bluefilm: 10:25am On May 27, 2020
slowice:

He has already destroyed himself.

The moment he chose to go against his family.

Such an idiot.

Nonsense. angry

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Liliantalks: 10:26am On May 27, 2020
xrayj:

Sensible comment[s]
Honestly Peter is very childish!
I am yet to see Paul or Jude talk bad about this guy on the internet, Peter is always everywhere talking bad about his brothers. A good person will always try to defend his blood, even they that person did wrong, but Peter's case is different, always badmouthing his brothers. It really tells a lot about his characte[/s]r
and he’s brothers did nothing to him right? They r saints , peter is angry for nothing ? Nigerians and their foolish thinking .
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by steppin: 10:27am On May 27, 2020
sweetmelanin:
She has said nothing credible so far..

You can't violate the terms of a contract simply because "you're not happy". Once you sign a contract, you are legally bound to see it through...
.. there's no way Cynthia would win if this matter reaches court.

Sidenote: those who were gullible enough to contribute to that "go fund me" account.. just know that the money may NEVER reach Cynthia.. whoever set it up now have an excuse not to release the funds to her.. they will pocket that money under the guise of Cynthia's dishonesty..

... signs of a hurt, lonely man who misses his brothers embarassed
Wow! I'm loving this lady.
If there was a way to give you a million likes, I would do that.
You make sense die...

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Ginalex(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
So you guys r trying to say , Cynthia Morgan, may D and peter are all lying and trying to bad mouth them for nothing,, they did nothing ? They r the good guys?
Very funny!!
I just blame Cynthia for not reviewing the contract first .
Next time ehn, watch the video before commenting so you don't look so ****** lipsrsealed

Because if you had watched the video, you would have seen the part where she said that JUDE WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Liliantalks: 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by jrusky(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

Bro wait so just because of Cynthia and Jude you poured out all these grammar?

Pls slow down before you enter Obahiagbon strange world.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Liliantalks: 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Ginalex:
[s]Next time ehn, watch the video before commenting so you don't look so ****** lipsrsealed

Because if you had watched the video, you would have seen the part where she said that JUDE WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM [/s]
and u think I didn’t watch the video?? No ones stupid not to realized she has been intimidated and can say anything in defense and hurt . That’s my opinion and I stand by it
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by okoloemmalex(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2020
who pushed this nonsense to the Front Page?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Forumobserver12(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2020
matrixmuzi:
She is correct somehow though I don't know their full story. I paid psqare $150k for a show in Cameroon and two yrs later the organisers in Cameroon came to me again that they have 100k to do another psqare show but it won't be as big as the initil one I. I approached Peter first and he agreed but then he said I need to see Jude which I did but Jude said it's either 150k or nothing. And they lost that show.

Oga, it's called setting standard, you can't do a show for $150k and later come back after many Months and do same show for less, don't forget that Jude was Psquare manger and Peter has no right to go behind his manager to negotiate or accept 100k without consulting his manager, that's unprofessional, let's try to be objective with our comments.

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by otokx(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2020
What is written and has been seen cannot be unseen and unwritten again, Cynthia messed up her case with her own hands, not many will be interested.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by AgainstIslam(f): 10:34am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

Will you stop spamming every thread with this your nonsense. In your lame attempt at grammatical grandiloquence, you have ended up sounding more stupid.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by xrayj(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
slowice:

True @bold
I just wonder how he will be feeling now
The guy no get shame

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by InvertedHammer: 10:37am On May 27, 2020
/
What Cynthia is going through for famous people who went into oblivion. It is like a nightmare. Think of the BBN housemates a few months after and a year later. Efe might still not understand what hit him. Who still remembers CeeCee? Their 15 minutes of fame is up. All the love will disappear quicker than they come. The feeble-minded would take solace in drugs and alcohol. Like they say, " mouth wey dey chop is already committed." She is not alone. It is a reality check.

/

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by lildush(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

Stop smoking weed please... Thank you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by BCISLTD: 10:41am On May 27, 2020
Ginalex:
I wonder what Peter will do when he sees this grin... "Jude was never the problem"

Nothing pains me more than when family can stand for each other....i seen and read how families have gone to war for each other.....Peter is an idiot....even after years

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Tribalism123(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2020
Now

I regretted ever reading the first news.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by steppin: 10:43am On May 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
and u think I didn’t watch the video?? No ones stupid not to realized she has been intimidated and can say anything in defense and hurt . That’s my opinion and I stand by it
You did not watch the video, until he advised you to watch it(scarcity of data) grin
You're just trying to save face and you're doing a poor job.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by sunkieisland(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2020
I'm looking for a /fʌk/ to give.

NONE
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Fabkimzzy1: 10:47am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:

Guy wetin u dey talk nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.