Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady (4156 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by realuz: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
this instagram lady have vexed oo, she posted this sexy pictures of her with this caption,
Ladies!! If he's stingy always be on your period� infact become the woman with the ISSUE OF BLOOD

see her full sexy photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/ladies-if-hes-stingy-always-be-on-your.html

1 Share

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by clevvermind(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2020
Then his money should remain in his pocket without stress.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by degamonn: 9:40am On May 27, 2020
Is pussy actually a factory or retail outlet to some ladies?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Juell(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2020
So it's sex for money? Now I see why men keep calling them that farm tool. A woman that post such pics on social media has nothing to offer than her body.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by godkiller(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2020
Non sense

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by clevvermind(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2020
degamonn:
it is their workshop
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On May 27, 2020
watin concern us? if she is not ready, we do it with someone else.

one way or the other, it must be done
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by falcon01: 9:52am On May 27, 2020
It shouldn't be sex for money you fat Hoe! You both enjoy the sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Justbehave(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2020
Farm implements.Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
Na hotel she from snap that pic.She be runs gel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2020
This woman is busy reinforcing the conception that women are objects are objects to be bought and sold by the highest bidder.

All self respecting men should disregard this.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by emmyboy162(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2020
At least they know that's the only thing they can offer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by DoubleEngine007: 11:03am On May 27, 2020
Who dates a girl with issue of blood undecided

Beautiful Nonsense..
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Meteng: 11:12am On May 27, 2020
Juell:
So it's sex for money? Now I see why men keep calling them that farm tool. A woman that post such pics on social media has nothing to offer than her body.
Look well bros, Na even hotel she take the picture

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Meteng: 11:15am On May 27, 2020
That's how other gullible ladies will listen to her, no knowing she's being wired left, right, front and back, with or without money. Linda Ikeji comes to mind. Ladies!Listen to her at your own detriment

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by sammysneh(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2020
see this farm tool talking..
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by RoyalBoySamuel(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2020
And i will keep mai money nah, e pass that one
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by CheedyJ(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2020
Na that period go kee u...
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by sweetdude001(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2020
Works for me angry
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2020
degamonn:
That's what you get when the SKULL is empty.
When the SKULL is empty the PUSSSY suffers the most.
Objects of mere satisfaction to the MEN.
Already knows her calling...
Imagine taking this one home, all in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Saintinoo(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
realuz:
this instagram lady have vexed oo, she posted this sexy pictures of her with this caption,
Ladies!! If he's stingy always be on your period� infact become the woman with the ISSUE OF BLOOD

see her full sexy photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/ladies-if-hes-stingy-always-be-on-your.html
One thing these olosho girls think is that every guy date for sex.... When we need sex, we know where and how to get it.
Don't be suprise that your boyfriend is getting sex from your besti or your sister when you claim being on your period.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by leetylee: 2:33pm On May 27, 2020
When I told my guys that these girls are turning to tax collector they think I was high, what's wrong with her making ends meet with a lucrative business? It's now sex for money, romance for money even relationship for money and still hate it when the "H" word is used to describe them, truth whosoever wants to be generous with his money will be and by the way sometimes these set of females perceive males who make budget with their money as "Stingy" not knowing they are saving for rainy days and when they give birth to males she'll hit him with the "when u grow up you'll have mouths to feed, stop chasing girls around, spend wisely and other ethical virtues" so they won't be victims of circumstances... Well what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 27, 2020
sex is the only thing they have to offer smh...
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Budline1(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2020
leetylee:
When I told my guys that these girls are turning to tax collector they think I was high, what's wrong with her making ends meet with a lucrative business? It's now sex for money, romance for money even relationship for money and still hate it when the "H" word is used to describe them, truth whosoever wants to be generous with his money will be and by the way sometimes these set of females perceive males who make budget with their money as "Stingy" not knowing they are saving for rainy days and when they give birth to males she'll hit him with the "when u grow up you'll have mouths to feed, stop chasing girls around, spend wisely and other ethical virtues" so they won't be victims of circumstances... Well what do I know?

True. Sometimes I wonder if ladies of today want to even get married,or have a family, maybe they could end up as babymamas tho... A lot of them are into prostitution, it's scary.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by shaggy007(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2020
Then another pvssy will be servicing his dick
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Taywon: 4:52pm On May 27, 2020
Nothing to offer except sex......
Guys shine ur eyes
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by MhizJoyce(f): 5:00pm On May 27, 2020
See her nose
Who nose when corona virus will go?
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by MhizJoyce(f): 5:02pm On May 27, 2020
SexyFeminist:
This woman is busy reinforcing the conception that women are objects are objects to be bought and sold by the highest bidder.

All self respecting men should disregard this.
Women actually see themselves as objects.
The wide-nose lady is testament to that
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by Degrezhaa: 5:34pm On May 27, 2020
godkiller:
Non sense

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Jos
learning of solar installation

Ps is it for free
Re: Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady by godkiller(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Jos
learning of solar installation

Ps is it for free

Yes it's for free

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Made Into Semi Finals If You Can Do These 5 Things Infront Of Your Man / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? / This Pathetic Generation Of Nigerian Men (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.