Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through (2564 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / I'm New In Ibadan..... / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Lightangel65: 10:39pm On May 27, 2020
SexyFeminist:

An hungry man is an angry man

Lol

Booring jokes, just like your life
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Jaika(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
SexyFeminist:
Hey ladies and gentlemen, I'm inem, I'm a new user of Nairaland and I want to make friends and also preach the gospel of feminism.

Have a nice day all.

I love you embarassed
Welcome to Nairaland smiley
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Nobody: 11:53am On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

Welcome to Nairaland smiley

Thank you B
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by temblor1(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2020
Are you a heartbroken, pained, lonely, envious, forsaken, bile-filled and hustling-single mother
That's not the true feminsm angry
What you need a psychiatrist and some counseling, in addition to sleeping pills tongue
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
temblor1:
Are you a heartbroken, pained, lonely, envious, forsaken, bile-filled and hustling-single mother
That's not the true feminsm angry
What you need a psychiatrist and some counseling, in addition to sleeping pills tongue

Lol smiley
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Notateflonguy(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2020
SexyFeminist:
Hey ladies and gentlemen, I'm inem, I'm a new user of Nairaland and I want to make friends and also preach the gospel of feminism.

Have a nice day all.

I love you embarassed

Should we give you a pulpit . am sure you boldly saw the title of this group...a romance thread not some shitty feminism talks
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
SexyFeminist:

Have a nice day all.

I love you embarassed

let's talk via email
Dm your email
thanks
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Edeyoung: 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
SexyFeminist:

Have a nice day all.

I love you embarassed

We dont need your kinds here, and we aint teaching nothing
We still dealing with the few here... And we aint gonna be dealing you too... So bye

Anyway i like ur boobs.... I hope dey pointy
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Should we give you a pulpit . am sure you boldly saw the title of this group...a romance thread not some shitty feminism talks

Lol
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Gofwane(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
Justbehave:
No feminist is sexy. All are manly. You will also go the same way you came just like the others.
Reality grin
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by stormborn28(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2020
SexyFeminist:

Lol.

I'm proud of my body.

I'm using the word sexy so women all over the world can free themselves from the inhibitions placed on them by the patriarchy.
Lynda Ikeji wey they do feminist finally collect gbolas out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by bonnyhope: 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
SexyFeminist:

Have a nice day all.

I love you embarassed

You have come to teach other lesbianism

Welcome
Re: I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through by Deskky16: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
tnerro1:
Me too, but wat is a sexyfeminist? Tot it was just feminist? If we start looking at u as a sexy object does that mean we are anti feminist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / My Bro's Pre-wedding Photoshoot.(+ Traditional wedding pictures on 15th) / Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.