Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head (2544 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Salimsalimsaleh: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2021
The lady claimed the man she saved his number as "my love is her brother.

The man said he bought the phone for her four days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5dE0GzuAcU

1 Share

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by DaddyRochie1642: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2021
I Pity that man.... Even If you like Spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's love grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Oluromantic: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If you like Spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's love grin grin grin
That's you. Not all
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Peterobi90: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2021
This is how most girls ruin good men... the next girl after this relationship would think the man is stingy.

7 Likes

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Some men still won't learn from this

2 Likes

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Men should learn that you can't buy love with money,there's always that thing every woman look forward to in her man to make her love yoy ,money is just a plus

2 Likes

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Charmingrascal(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2021
You guys in a serious relationship, I greet una oo.

The last time I had one was 2015 and after I ended it due to emotional torture I have been a happy man.

Can you even find a loyal girl anywhere now?

Just f*ck and attach no emotions to the relationship if you don't want to get hurt.

Because nowadays ladies will make you feel depressed and think you are not good enough.

I can imagine how that guy is feeling at moment.
I bought you a phone u saved my number "with big head" while one idiot who might just be f*cking for free is your love.

I hate stories like this
I hate when people are taking for granted in a relationship
I hate when you deceive someone who loves you for your own personal gain.

"Big head" someone should check on that guy I can bet with my balls that he would be depressed at the moment.

9 Likes

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Charmingrascal(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Men should learn that you can't buy love with money,there's always that thing every woman look forward to in her man to make her love yoy ,money is just a plus

Re-read what you typed.

"you can't buy love" so buying phone and giving my supposed girlfriend money for her upkeep is buying love?

Why didn't she just make it clear to the guy that she has someone else she loves.
Why are you people deceptive in nature.

Zzor why are you reasoning like Ozuor?

2 Likes

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2021
She no even sugarcoat am like "my big head of state".

1 Like

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Michelle55: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2021
This one weak me..
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Jerryherd: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2021
grin

Funny video.... Why is the lady harrasing the man after smashing the phone?! Is it not with his money he bought it with

Let the mumu unappreciative girl go and collect another phone from her lover

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Chaii, men don suffer. *sniffs*

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Lovelyperson(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Peterobi90:
This is how most girls ruin good men... the next girl after this relationship would think the man is stingy.
U gerrit
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Mrscarter(f): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Pity that man.... Even If you like Spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's love grin grin grin

Agreed.
I wish men would learn this
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Mrscarter(f): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oluromantic:

That's you. Not all

No shes right.
Wat theyre buying is attention n time and maybe her body but her actual real love u cant buy it.
Not even those women who are very materialistic.
Cos the heart loves who it loves n money isnt a reason you fall in love.
U can only buy fake love
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Truthabulabula(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrscarter:

No shes right.
Wat theyre buying is attention n time and maybe her body but her actual real love u cant buy it.
U can only buy fake love

All correct miss. smiley
Do you think one can find love online?
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Mrscarter(f): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:

All correct miss. smiley
Do you think one can find love online?

Yes. I met my husband online
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Truthabulabula(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yes. I met my husband online

Wow.
I'm certain you never gave him a tough time sad

I do fancy your comments.
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by 2shaw: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
He suppose don dey see signs na,I get this useless girls many like that,I no dey bug myself on top hoes again
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by osuofia2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Scripted Nonsense
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Numerouno94(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
donbachi:

This one shock me. grin
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Oluromantic: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrscarter:

[s]
No shes right.
U can only buy fake love[/s]
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by UwaMmebii(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
donbachi:

Hahahaha you no well
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Aksnoopy: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You guys in a serious relationship, I greet una oo.

The last time I had one was 2015 and after I ended it due to emotional torture I have been a happy man.

Can you even find a loyal girl anywhere now?

Just f*ck and attach no emotions to the relationship if you don't want to get hurt.

Because nowadays ladies will make you feel depressed and think you are not good enough.

I can imagine how that guy is feeling at moment.
I bought you a phone u saved my number "with big head" while one idiot who might just be f*cking for free is your love.

I hate stories like this
I hate when people are taking for granted in a relationship
I hate when you deceive someone who loves you for your own personal gain.

"Big head" someone should check on that guy I can bet with my balls that he would be depressed at the moment.
2015! Lol. Seems like that was the year love died. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by technicallyrich(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
I really pity for the guy.
Now I know dey do girlfriend again oo.girls are big wahalla.

1 Like

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by KingLion007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
donbachi:
lolzzzz..u get mouth i swear
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by mosdii(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Mrscarter(f): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=Oluromantic post=100109689][/quote]

Is alright lol im not the one being used
Re: Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head by Mrscarter(f): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Wow.
I'm certain you never gave him a tough time sad

I do fancy your comments.

Lol yeah thanks.
Na im not a difficult person most the time.
Wat makes him happy makes me happy

(1) (Reply)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!! / On The Princess Bed (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.