Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter (1635 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Adaibeku(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol funny you dearie......
U said toes
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 12:27pm On May 27, 2020
Justbehave:
I know you're Hot. But I can't help you.
Am not H0rny pls cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On May 27, 2020
Adaibeku:
U said toes
biafran woman kiss
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 12:52pm On May 27, 2020
Adaibeku:
U said toes
Yeah I'do have said I will get them all LAID.....
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Premiumwriter: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
Numero9:
Actually the world if feminine by design and by nature.

Every foetus were originally feminine until the Y chromosome kicks in; which determines the sex of a child (I no be doctor Sha).

But I find it rather hilarious when women are trying to compete with men. And some stupid men trying to compete with the women.

See how the world dey practice foolishness with pride!
I don't mind the thread but you even typing this thrash makes me wanna comment.

Please don't simp. It's not in your DNA. You can overcome the urge to agree with women over the trashes they say.

In what way is the World feminine? Is the earth shaped like their vaginas or the rocks as soft as their bodies?

Are the mountains as short as they are or the forest wildfires as gentle as the feminine nature? Have you ever seen the wildlife eating one another and being eaten in the process?

A man possesses the choice to make this or that child a male or female. He's clearly nature's decision maker so how's that a feminine world?

Men are the lion. The indaboski. The war. The liquid metal and not a preacher of love just as nature is not a preacher of love.

Any other thrash you believe aside you the man being the second apart from God is a lie.

The world was rough in the beginning. Women had to cling to men for survival. Till today, they still cling to the strongest men even when there's no reason for them to.

Men are the bahose.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Please don't simp. It's not in your DNA. You can overcome the urge to agree with women over the trashes they say.
Shut up , so saying d truth is now simping? U don't know ur existence n u talk trash as if u are knowledgeable to it
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
Numero9:
Actually the world if feminine by design and by nature.

Every foetus were originally feminine until the Y chromosome kicks in; which determines the sex of a child (I no be doctor Sha).

But I find it rather hilarious when women are trying to compete with men. And some stupid men trying to compete with the women.

See how the world dey practice foolishness with pride!
Tell Dem ,n u don't need to be a doctor to talk d truth

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
Honestly some sperm are supposed to be poured on the bed ovulating them cause more uproar to the society angry
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by mrblessed(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2020
As expected: all bluster and no substance.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Premiumwriter: 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
mrblessed:
As expected: all bluster and no substance.
grin grin

Logic is as far from most women as the sky is from the earth

See her encouraging the simp up there that he doesn't need to be a doctor to tell a biological truth even when the dude is making a very false biological statement about the determination of sex in foetus simply because he agreed with her.

Women and logic are like two parallel lines that will never meet

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

She is someone's wife oooo smiley
Audio wife, she's a single mother

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:

In what way is the World feminine? Is the earth shaped like their vaginas or the rocks as soft as their bodies?

Are the mountains as short as they are or the forest wildfires as gentle as the feminine nature? Have you ever seen the wildlife eating one another and being eaten in the process?

A man possesses the choice to make this or that child a male or female. He's clearly nature's decision maker so how's that a feminine world?

Men are the lion. The indaboski. The war. The liquid metal and not a preacher of love just as nature is not a preacher of love.

Any other thrash you believe aside you the man being the second apart from God is a lie.

The world was rough in the beginning. Women had to cling to men for survival. Till today, they still cling to the strongest men even when there's no reason for them to.

Men are the bahose.
what is indaboski?
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by nonmonk(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2020
[/color] What Do Men Want? (And How Women Can Benefit

[color=#000099]
What men crave most from women might surprise you.
What men crave most from women might surprise you. Many women think that men just want to have sex, and yes, some do. But there's a deeper aspect to this longing.

[color=#550000][/color]
https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/what-do-men-want-and-how-women-can.html?m=1
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
what is indaboski?
Ask the hater my sister
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Funmisticqueen2 y do u derive joy in hurting me ? Y so much hate , if I cook one seed of rice 4 u ,trust me u cant finish it!..

Am legally married with a son, I come here dosent make me less ,but to give out part of my info
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Men are the bahose.
Excuse me darling u are just avoiding me ,cos u hate me with passion , let me tell u as someone who does d goddess stuffs ,I no d secrets about dis Earth than you ,

Nna u said male dominates in human n animals ?u lie my dear , when I said we own d earth I mearnt it ,
Animals which females dominates are 10times higher Dan ones dominated by men ,anaconda ,,tiger ,leopard, bees, widow spider, viper n 80% of snakes, mosquito etc n 70% of water animals are dominated n been ruled by d females etc that's 4 d present animals
NOw all dinosaurs are ruled by female sex billions of years ago ,

D earth is 2 rough 4 women n dey cling to men u said ? The earth didnt start from Adam ,at least from Adam till now is just 0.2% of earth,
Then women were controlling things until religion came ,..we own here ,d shape of earth is like d ovaries n womb ,not vagina

So indaboski gbukwa gi ebe ahu
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by allandutch: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
This thread is a fücking joke.
I actually expected to see something logical.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by aytuns(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
We need to learn to IGNORE some people.. When they talk/write, just click the ignore button!

Else this thread will enter the next page.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by purpinkx(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Parents is at fault not her ,she once said , she n her sisters aren't recognize by her dad so she swore to useless men around her ,

But she might be right

Are you serious?

I've always felt that vibe from the person in question, like she needs some tough love only a strong father can give.

Too bad, we rarely visit psychologist on this side of the world.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by purpinkx(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Men are the bahose.

I tire for the guy

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 7:50pm On May 27, 2020
purpinkx:

Are you serious?

I've always felt that vibe from the person in question, like she needs some tough love only a strong father can give.

Too bad, we rarely visit psychologist on this side of the world.

Purpin she is lying, trust me
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 7:52pm On May 27, 2020
aytuns:
We need to learn to IGNORE some people.. When they talk/write, just click the ignore button!

Else this thread will enter the next page.
grin grin grin grin grin grin can we bet ! This thread will enter page 4 by tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy mumubwoy
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Single mother? Chai and she iz still a young gurl oh,
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by fati2001(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2020
true
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Deicide: 8:09pm On May 27, 2020
I can see that you are bored, though I like the fact that you have a sense of humour, something most female lack
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Freelane33(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2020
The premiumwriter’s oblongata Lack some nerve cells
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Maxxim: 8:15pm On May 27, 2020
Who is dis one sef, so because you can form two or more sentences together, you think you can just start opening thread upandan smh..
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Justbehave(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2020
fati2001:
true
Na dem.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 8:23pm On May 27, 2020
Freelane33:
The premiumwriter’s oblongata Lack some nerve cells
He is a small boy my dear, no single sense
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by zexy2030(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
He is a small boy my dear, no single sense
I'm sure u r lost and need some psychological check-up, lunacy is uploading on u. Just beware of what u load into soft skull.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 9:20pm On May 27, 2020
zexy2030:

I'm sure u r lost and need some psychological check-up, lunacy is uploading on u. Just beware of what u load into soft skull.
if I sound u eh, u go get sense by force u dick
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by zexy2030(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
if I sound u eh, u go get sense by force u dick
why do act like a nincompoop, are u high on weed. Well I understand. It happens when u have been wrongly docked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Reality TV Star For Sharing Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Penis Envy --- According To Wikipedia / Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.