Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (123640 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Mumu even angels are called God , capital letter in many Bibles, dont know why your small head make issues out of nothing. U are a mumu though.

Dey mind am?
Ask Shadeyinka whether I haven't thoroughly explain this matter to him with screenshots Evidence.
Trinitarians wants everyone to swallow their FRAUD hook line and sinker grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

See how deceptive you have turned yourself. Can you show me a scripture that called angels GOD or gods(all capitalized or not). Angels are described as sons of God, messengers/servants but I don't know which scripture you are referring to. If perchance it exists, it would be written as god(small letters) .

Genesis 32:28 " Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.”

Who did Jacob fought with?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Timalt:
This again is my follow up to Janosky's lies about how he tries to present the Jehovah witness organization as a Saint. grin

Cc: Rozz please I beg that you keep following one last time smiley

Janosky alleged this and I quote.

He says the video of the Australian Royal commission is edited. As I said in my last comment, the Australian royal commission is the highest form of Enquiry in Australia.

Since he alleges that the video is edited, I urge everyone reading this to please download the official report of the proceeding from the official website of the Australian royal commission.

Here's the link to the website :

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-studies/case-study-29-jehovahs-witnesses

Here's the link to the direct PDF Report for download :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.royalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-07/case_study_29_-_findings_report_-_jehovahs_witnesses.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjVg6Wu3-DpAhUJXRoKHagIDtMQFjACegQIAhAC&usg=AOvVaw1ndWHt90E6t_-bkE_IpdbR

You can as well navigate the first link and download the pdf yourself.

Below is a screenshot of one page capturing the summary of the proceeding.

Janosky also alleged that I know nothing about the two witness rule. I laugh because I know more than he will ever know about it except he is an elder which would not surprise me. Like I said everyone should go online and download their secret elders book and read for themselves.

Here's a quote from the book about Two Witness

"There must be two or three eyewitnesses, not just people repeating hearsay; no action can be taken if there is only one witness. (Deut. 19:15-17; John 8:17; 1 Tim. 5:19, 24, 25) If there are two or three witnesses to the same kind of wrongdoing but each one is witness to a separate incident, the elders can consider their testimony"

As you can all see it clearly says no action can be taken if there is only one witness.

Ladies and gentlemen I want you to draw your own conclusions. With the tap on a screen you can confirm if all I have presented is mine or if it is factual verifiable public information.

Like I have said before, Jehovah's witnesses just like many other religions have nice people among them and some doctrines I agree with just like I agree with that of other Christians. But they also have doctrines that are false, a plethora of failed prophecies and some very evil policies and practices.

But I love them just like Jesus said we should.

Thank you grin

LYING Timalt,its your FALSE claim not mine.
Did I ever claim there were ZERO report of child abuse among JWs?
Where is your PROOF ?

Bros, Official report and video Na the same thing?
You referred to a video on YouTube, I said that your so called 8 day edited video is not the entire proceedings of the ARC.
Why the matter dey give you sifia pains? grin

You no wan kukuma get sense grin
The Australian Royal Commission (ARC) was not a Court trial of JWs rather the ARC spotlighted child abuse issues in all strata of the Australian society which dates as far back as the 1940s/50s.....

I don't have to lecture you about societal attitudes to matters of sexuality in the 1940s...
(Go and find out what happened in America the first time Alfred Kinsey as well as Johnson and Masters published their research on human sexuality, juxtapose it to Australian Society).

I have a question for you let's put your integrity to the text..

You dey make EMPTY NOISE upandan..... I challenge you to state the specific Laws operative in the 1940s/90s which the ARC said JWs have contravened .

The claims of the ARC about child abuse among JWs is a misrepresentation of facts.

JWs Legal Team presented our Working Policy on Child Protection to the ARC.
Let everyone see the malicious intent of Timalt and give EXPOSURE to his MISLEADING info on this public forum.
The Screenshots speaks for itself here......

Timalt LYING HYPOCRITE, where is the PROOF of you and your Church reported cases of child rape to the Police and subsequent trial and conviction of the offender(s)?
Bros present your PROOF we done wait sotayy we begin to dey lose weight grin grin grin
Now we dey see the MALICIOUS, VICIOUS INTENT OF Timalt LYING HYPOCRITE !

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Genesis 32:28 " Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.”

Who did Jacob fought with?

Gen 32:24:
"And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day."

Gen 32:28:
"And he said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince have you power with God and with men, and have prevailed."

Gen 32:30:
"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

Same as what happened here with Abraham.

Gen 18:1-2:
"And the LORD appeared to him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, see, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,"

Gen 18:13:
"And the LORD said to Abraham, Why did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?"

Gen 18:20-22:
"And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come to me; and if not, I will know. And the men turned their faces from there, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD."

In the case of Jacob you raised, there was no mention of any angel except man!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

I think we are talking English!
Bros, English language versions translated from the Greek.

The Greek meaning and grammar construct is the determinant of It's equivalent English language translation.
Anything else is INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY.

If I translate your Yoruba book into Edo Language, who gave me license to say what your Yoruba book I'm translating from DOESN'T say?
You see am say na FRAUD ?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, English language versions translated from the Greek.

The Greek meaning and grammar construct is the determinant of It's equivalent English language translation.
Anything else is INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY.

If I translate your Yoruba book into Edo Language, who gave me license to say what your Yoruba book I'm translating from DOESN'T say?
You see am say na FRAUD ?
So, is Jesus god or God in the English NWT?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

So, is Jesus god or God in the English NWT?
John 10:34-36 Jesus Christ says himself is a god. Do you agree?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Janosky:

John 10:34-36 Jesus Christ says himself is a god. Do you agree?

All these arguments is just to prove they are also reading the Bible, since they don't want to be submissive in an ORGANIZED manner, they're now trying to justify their lawlessness through fruitless arguments, that's why they're all against the concept:- ORGANIZATION

Peacefullove gave this same man a verse that says Jacob fought with God (capital not small) yet John said "no man have seen God at any given time" {John 1:18} is that not enough evidence to prove that it's the translators that are adding the capital and small letters using their own discretion?

Isn't it clear that the God Jacob fought with wasn't the Almighty God whom no man have seen?

Yet Shadeyinka continue arguing "there is no place that says the man Jacob fought with was an angel"

Please if it wasn't God Almighty himself that Jacob wrestle with (according to John 1:18) then who could it be other than an angel? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

Gen 32:24:
"And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day."

Gen 32:28:
"And he said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince have you power with God and with men, and have prevailed."

Gen 32:30:
"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

Same as what happened here with Abraham.

Gen 18:1-2:
"And the LORD appeared to him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, see, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,"

Gen 18:13:
"And the LORD said to Abraham, Why did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?"

Gen 18:20-22:
"And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come to me; and if not, I will know. And the men turned their faces from there, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD."

In the case of Jacob you raised, there was no mention of any angel except man!

Rozz, Can you see this fellow dont know anything, as young as you are , Its was a basic knowledge that Who Jacob fought with was an Angel, But see the gibberish Shadeyinka is vomitting @ colored ? I told u all his initial gra gra na empty Noise.

Shadeyinka , Here is the prove that the man is an angel.

Hosea 12:3,4
In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;

The Angel is called God . capital letter.

Shadeyinka , over to you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Yet Shadeyinka continue arguing "there is no place that says the man Jacob fought with was an angel"

Please if it wasn't God Almighty himself that Jacob wrestle with (according to John 1:18) then who could it be other than an angel? undecided

Shadeyinka is so silly, If it wasn't an angel then that means a man was called God. A total shame to him. Since he believe men are not God but gods. Which ever position he took on this matter, He will get wounded
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

How come the inconsistency of Jesus as Mighty God and Mighty god.

If Jesus is a god, then he can't be God and vice versa!
You see your life right now. We are still together , don't worry . grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Rozz:
I have been following thoroughly and I know exactly who is right regarding the issue of Trinity

Mind you the fellow you quoted is still lying up and down that Jacob didnt fought with an angel. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Timalt: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Janosky:

LYING Timalt,its your FALSE claim not mine.
Did I ever claim there were ZERO report of child abuse among JWs?
Where is your PROOF ?

Bros, Official report and video Na the same thing?
You referred to a video on YouTube, I said that your so called 8 day edited video is not the entire proceedings of the ARC.
Why the matter dey give you sifia pains? grin

You no wan kukuma get sense grin
The Australian Royal Commission (ARC) was not a Court trial of JWs rather the ARC spotlighted child abuse issues in all strata of the Australian society which dates as far back as the 1940s/50s.....

I don't have to lecture you about societal attitudes to matters of sexuality in the 1940s...
(Go and find out what happened in America the first time Alfred Kinsey as well as Johnson and Masters published their research on human sexuality, juxtapose it to Australian Society).

I have a question for you let's put your integrity to the text..

You dey make EMPTY NOISE upandan..... I challenge you to state the specific Laws operative in the 1940s/90s which the ARC said JWs have contravened .

The claims of the ARC about child abuse among JWs is a misrepresentation of facts.

JWs Legal Team presented our Working Policy on Child Protection to the ARC.
Let everyone see the malicious intent of Timalt and give EXPOSURE to his MISLEADING info on this public forum.
The Screenshots speaks for itself here......

Timalt LYING HYPOCRITE, where is the PROOF of you and your Church reported cases of child rape to the Police and subsequent trial and conviction of the offender(s)?
Bros present your PROOF we done wait sotayy we begin to dey lose weight grin grin grin
Now we dey see the MALICIOUS, VICIOUS INTENT OF Timalt LYING HYPOCRITE !

More bark and no bite.

Before we forget or allow you distort what you really said, here it is and I quote

The Courts called it "ALLEGED", you have ZERO PROOF those allegations were genuine

You claimed it was all allegations and that there is zero proof the allegations were genuine. I called your bluff and exposed that wicked lie of yours. I showed overwhelming evidence that there are child molesters in your organization.
I even provided links and screenshots of prosecuted ones, some were elders.

I also never referred to the Australian royal commission as a court. There you go lying through your teeth again. This is what I said and I quote
the Australian royal commission is the highest form of Enquiry in Australia.

The report and the videos from the Australian royal commission was an enquiry into a documented 1006 confirmed child abuse cases that was never reported to the Authorities. Imagine a whooping 1006 cases over a period of long period of time within the Jehovah witness organization.

Of course your religion has made policy reforms especially since the early 2000s and especially in 2019 as a result of the negative press it has received and the pressure mounted on it by civil rights organizations.
For an organization that claims to be led by God's spirit to have to make positive policy reforms to protect children because of pressure from "Satans world" is revealing. One would expect that a religion that constantly boasts of being directed by holy spirit to blaze the trail in providing child protective policies, but no. "Satans organizations" had to tell you the right thing to do.

For example November 1 1995 Watchtower said this
What if the sufferer decides that he wants to make an accusation? Then the two elders can advise him that, in line with the principle at Matthew 18:15, he should personally approach the accused about the matter. If the accuser is not emotionally able to do this face-to-face, it can be done by telephone or perhaps by writing a letter. In this way the one accused is given the opportunity to go on record before Jehovah with his answer to the accusation. He may even be able to present evidence that he could not have committed the abuse. Or perhaps the one accused will confess, and a reconciliation may be achieved. What a blessing that would be! If there is a confession, the two elders can handle matters further in accordance with Scriptural principles.

Imagine, telling a child abuse victim to confront the accused. Imagine how traumatic it would be for a sexually abused victim to confront her or his abuser. So disgusting!

It had to take "Satans world" to make them do the right thing. To scrap such twisted application of scripture. Now the abused is no longer asked to confront their abusers. For an organization that boasts of God's wisdom and direction, it definitely didn't show wisdom with such policies.

Finally, go and report yourself to the elders my brother. Don't let a guilty conscience make you bitter. I didn't make the rules. Please go and meet the elders for help. Armageddon is just around the corner o. grin

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Timalt: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Quote of the day

Jehovah's witnesses and mental health grin

"As a rule, for a Christian to go to a worldly psychiatrist is an admission of defeat, it amounts to 'going down to Egypt for help.' Isaiah 31:1. Often when a Witness of Jehovah goes to a psychiatrist, the psychiatrist will try to persuade him that his troubles are caused by his religion, entirely overlooking the fact that the Christian witnesses of Jehovah are the best-oriented, happiest and most contented group of people on the face of the earth. They have the least need for psychiatrists. Also, more and more psychiatrists are resorting to hypnosis, which is a demonic form of worldly wisdom." - Awake! 1960 March 8 p.27

Also

"Is the turning of people from the clergy to the psychiatrists a healthy phenomenon? No, for it really is a case of jumping from the frying pan into the fire. They are worse off than they were before... That they are not the ones to go to for help when one is depressed and beset with all manner of problems is to be seen from the fact that suicides among them are twice as frequent as among the population in general... what is needed at such times is not worldly psychiatrists who may wholly ignore the change that the truth and God's holy spirit have made in one's life and who know nothing of their power to help one put on a new Christian personality. Rather, what is needed at such times is a mature Christian in whom one has confidence and who is vitally interested in one's welfare and who will not shrink back from administering needed reproof or counsel so that one may get healed." - Awake! 1975 August 22 p.25

Cc: rottennaija
Rozz
Maximus69
Janosky

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

Mumu even angels are called God , capital letter in many Bibles, dont know why your small head make issues out of nothing. U are a mumu though.

Grandmaster of MUMU DETECTORS I believe you don't expect response from me for the ABOVE. Do you?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rottennaija(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Timalt:
Quote of the day

Jehovah's witnesses and mental health grin

"As a rule, for a Christian to go to a worldly psychiatrist is an admission of defeat, it amounts to 'going down to Egypt for help.' Isaiah 31:1. Often when a Witness of Jehovah goes to a psychiatrist, the psychiatrist will try to persuade him that his troubles are caused by his religion, entirely overlooking the fact that the Christian witnesses of Jehovah are the best-oriented, happiest and most contented group of people on the face of the earth. They have the least need for psychiatrists. Also, more and more psychiatrists are resorting to hypnosis, which is a demonic form of worldly wisdom." - Awake! 1960 March 8 p.27

Also

"Is the turning of people from the clergy to the psychiatrists a healthy phenomenon? No, for it really is a case of jumping from the frying pan into the fire. They are worse off than they were before... That they are not the ones to go to for help when one is depressed and beset with all manner of problems is to be seen from the fact that suicides among them are twice as frequent as among the population in general... what is needed at such times is not worldly psychiatrists who may wholly ignore the change that the truth and God's holy spirit have made in one's life and who know nothing of their power to help one put on a new Christian personality. Rather, what is needed at such times is a mature Christian in whom one has confidence and who is vitally interested in one's welfare and who will not shrink back from administering needed reproof or counsel so that one may get healed." - Awake! 1975 August 22 p.25

Cc: rottennaija
Rozz
Maximus69
Janosky

How else can they keep their members in mental shackle?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rottennaija(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Maximus69:

All these arguments is just to prove they are also reading the Bible, since they don't want to be submissive in an ORGANIZED manner, they're now trying to justify their lawlessness through fruitless arguments, that's why they're all against the concept:- ORGANIZATION

Peacefullove gave this same man a verse that says Jacob fought with God (capital not small) yet John said "no man have seen God at any given time" {John 1:18} is that not enough evidence to prove that it's the translators that are adding the capital and small letters using their own discretion?

Isn't it clear that the God Jacob fought with wasn't the Almighty God whom no man have seen?

So at least, you can admit their are reading he bible....some people are getting sense. You have been mentioning the organisation up and down, what is this organisation? Is it Jehovah? Jesus? The angels? The bible? The Christian congregation? What?

You said its a concept, what is this organisation?

Jozzy4
Janosky
Maximus69
Timalt

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
rottennaija:

How else can they keep their members in mental shackle?

Those in the mental shackle seems to be the most peace loving, most orderly, most organized, most faithful, most loyal group throughout the world! Luke 7:35 smiley

Please i beg you how can you help me to keep myself under the same shackle Sir? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
rottennaija:

So at least, you can admit their are reading he bible....some people are getting sense. You have been mentioning the organisation up and down, what is this organisation? Is it Jehovah? Jesus? The angels? The bible? The Christian congregation? What?

Jozzy4
Janosky
Maximus69
Timalt

It will be INTERESTING to get to see what the CONCEPT means.

Comfortable for him to say everyone is against the concept of ORGANIZATION but not easy the members of his organization to go against are the concept of TRINITY.

When they touch light TRINITY oh all of them are FALSE RELIGION. When they touch light ORGANIZATION oh all of them are AGAINST true RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Timalt: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Jozzy4
Janosky
Maximus69
Timalt

Don't mind this followers of a deluded 1800s American Sect follower.

Ask them where the word organization was mentioned in the Bible and see them run. ;DOr ask them where in the first century was even the concept of a top down totalitarian, legalistic, dictatorial, autocratic organization found in the First century and they can't provide one.

Yesterday I called out Janosky's false lie that there was a governing body in the first century. The word was never used. The concept is never seen. All we had was ONE council meeting in Jerusalem by the Apostles and elders to settle a dispute caused by the jews who went to gentile nations to impose the yoke of circumcision.
The coward Janosky cannot provide one reference to show there was a governing body whether in the first century, second century or third century.

I even showed him the book written by their strongest defender and apologist - Rolf Furuli. Who was a district overseer and a university lecturer (PhD) who destroys the governing claim to authority. grin
Janosky fled like a wimp and refused to respond grin

I want to ask Jehovahs witnesses another question.

Since you first taught that the number of the "anointed" was completed in 1931 and then 1935 and that it was because the number was complete that God started choosing those with an earthly hope from 1935, the question now is since you people no longer agree that the number of "anointed" is complete, on what grounds then did the gathering of those with an earthly hope start?

How can we say the gathering of those with earthly hope started in 1935 since the number of "anointed" was not complete at the time as we now know?

grin grin

Maximus69 I want make you come answer this one o. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Timalt:

Ask them where the word organization was mentioned in the Bible and see them run. ;DOr ask them where in the first century was even the concept of a top down totalitarian, legalistic, dictatorial, autocratic organization found in the First century and they can't provide one.

Yesterday I called out Janosky's false lie that there was a governing body in the first century. The word was never used. The concept is never seen. All we had was ONE council meeting in Jerusalem by the Apostles and elders to settle a dispute caused by the jews who went to gentile nations to impose the yoke of circumcision.
The coward Janosky cannot provide one reference to show there was a governing body whether in the first century, second century or third century.

I even showed him the book written by their strongest defender and apologist - Rolf Furuli. Who was a district overseer and a university lecturer (PhD) who destroys the governing claim to authority. grin

Since you first taught that the number of the "anointed" was completed in 1931 and then 1935 and that it was because the number was complete that God started choosing those with an earthly hope from 1935, the question now is since you people no longer agree that the number of "anointed" is complete, on what grounds then did the gathering of those with an earthly hope start?

How can we say the gathering of those with earthly hope started in 1935 since the number of "anointed" was not complete at the time as we now know?

grin grin

What about our terms and conditions to continue with our friendly discussion?

Remember all i asked you is to present your own cake so that we can share both together, no cheating! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Timalt: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Maximus69:

What about our terms and conditions to continue with our friendly discussion?

Remember all i asked you is to present your own cake so that we can share both together, no cheating! cheesy
Typical!!! grin

Another one bites the dust. E don see another socratic question from my arsenal of questions. E don invoke terms and conditions.

The same terms and conditions he broke. He asked me which church I attend, I told him I don't belong to any denomination but I meet in small homes like the first century Christians. But that answer did not satisfy him as he was looking to pin me into an angle like the Pharisees. grin
He couldn't deny that meeting in homes was the way the first century Christians did.

After answering his question, it became my turn to ask him a question. I asked him to provide the biblical and emperical evidence that his organization was chosen by God and christ in 1919 as they claim. Evidence is all I asked for.

Then cried wolf. He said that I must produce the name of my denomination and what I believe. Hahahaha. What a joke. I answered him but he refused to answer me. So much for a "friendly discussion"

Oga go pour your medicine drink, there is nothing friendly about you. I have seen the way you attack people like a tout on Nairaland.

Answer my questions o grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Timalt:

Typical!!! grin

Another one bites the dust. E don see another socratic question from my arsenal of questions. E don invoke terms and conditions.

The same terms and conditions he broke. He asked me which church I attend, I told him I don't belong to any denomination but I meet in small homes like the first century Christians. But that answer did not satisfy him as he was looking to pin into an angle like the Pharisees. grin
He couldn't deny that meeting in homes was the way the first century Christians did.

After answering his question, it became my turn to ask him a question. I asked him to provide the biblical and emperical evidence that his organization was chosen by God and christ in 1919 as they claim. Evidence is all I asked for.

Then cried wolf. He said that I must produce the name of my denomination and what I believe. Hahahaha. What a joke. I answered him but he refused to answer me. So much for a "friendly discussion"

Oga go pour your medicine drink, there is nothing friendly about you. I have seen the way you attack people like a tout on Nairaland.

I think if you're not seeing him as a friend and he refused to be investigated like a common criminal, then there is no reason to question one another. Each should stick to his own religions!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2020
achorladey:

Grandmaster of MUMU DETECTORS I believe you don't expect response from me for the ABOVE. Do you?

No I dont expect any response from u . But its normal to tell it to your face where u are wrong. Angels are also called God and god. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Jozzy4: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Timalt:

grin grin

Another Paul Grundy disciple, ask Rottennaija how he was disgraced with his paulgrundys philosophy of no living forever on earth. I will prefer a Bible discussion not all this rants.

Rottennaija, have you explained Rev 21:3,4 to Paul ?? Or cry to him that you couldn't explain it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Jozzy4: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Jozzy4
Janosky
Maximus69
Timalt

Mr human spirit being grin grin I still can't forget that thread man, besides Eating emblem is important for everlasting life shey ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Jozzy4: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Timalt:

Typical!!! grin

The same terms and conditions he broke. He asked me which church I attend, I told him I don't belong to any denomination but I meet in small homes like the first century Christians. But that answer did not satisfy him as he was looking to pin me into an angle like the Pharisees. grin

Based on this your small group.
Do u agree with Paul Grundy that there is nothing like earthly hope ?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

No I dont expect any response from u . But its normal to tell it to your face where u are wrong. Angels are also called God and god. Deal with it.

The problem is how can it BE NORMAL and you be RELATING and telling me to DEAL with something when you KNOW that I can't comprehend(since I am the MUMU and you are the MUMU DETECTOR) what you tell and that I have issues with according to you with MY BRAIN CELLS?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
TATIME:

I think if you're not seeing him as a friend and he refused to be investigated like a common criminal, then there is no reason to question one another. Each should stick to his own religions!

TATIME: Each should stick to his own religions!

Achorladey: Do you follow through on this? When someone tells you they have JESUS CHRIST. Do they need the ORGANIZATION?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Jozzy4: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Timalt:

Hello, dear friend, I would want you to apply the same thing you said to her to yourself. Since you advised her to behave like the Boreans, that is fine.

Now, do the same yourself.
On your doctrine of 1914,.i want you to read this too
https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/607-7-times.php

Happy reading cheesy

The same Jwfacts whose author doesnt believe in the bible . u are a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Jozzy4: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2020
achorladey:

The problem is how can it BE NORMAL and you be RELATING and telling me to DEAL with something when you KNOW that I can't comprehend(since I am the MUMU and you are the MUMU DETECTOR) what you tell and that I have issues with according to you with MY BRAIN CELLS?

Peacefullove don shenk this one. I thought u would reply his point on usage of God to angels, He run grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Jozzy4: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Peacefullove:

Rozz, Can you see this fellow dont know anything, as young as you are , Its was a basic knowledge that Who Jacob fought with was an Angel, But see the gibberish Shadeyinka is vomitting @ colored ? I told u all his initial gra gra na empty Noise.

Shadeyinka , Here is the prove that the man is an angel.

Hosea 12:3,4
In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;

The Angel is called God . capital letter.

Shadeyinka , over to you

I ought to like this post 100 times.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.