Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125239 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 5:29am On Jul 04, 2020
DappaD:

Note that when the Bible says that all things are subjected to Jesus, it does not include God as well!

1Corinthians 15:22-28:

“For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive. But each one in his own proper order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence. Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.  And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him.  But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.”

Take careful note of the bolded. Jehovah God exalted Jesus Christ above every other name. But that did not include God's name! Jesus Christ has a Superior! And that person is Jehovah God.

I always see reason Jesus is the true God in all your quotations.

'IN THE CHRIST ALL WILL BE MADE ALIVE'

One of the attributes of the ONLY TRUE GOD is that He gives life.

Jesus give life to ALL, no exception.

If you ask JWs "Jesus or Jehovah, who gives you life?"...

Let one of them answers,...

That 1 Corinthians 15: 22-28 explanation is as follows:

The only Creator of all things EXTENDED Himself in order to carry out the work of redemption.

That He extended/multiplied/increased Himself does not make Him lesser in any way.

It's a law that if one (1) increases itself it remains the same. Example

1×1×1=1.

There is nothing, as in the features/characteristics, that you will give to the 1st one (1) that is not in the rest.

The statement 'THEN THE SON HIMSELF WILL ALSO SUBJECT HIMSELF TO THE ONE WHO SUBJECTED ALL THINGS TO HIM, THAT GOD MAY BE ALL THINGS TO everyone.”
Simply means after redemption of the children of men is completed the extension will be cancelled!

When the Bible says THAT GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL, It uses the same words for the Son:

*. Colossians 3 :11 "KJV:Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL.

So from the example above, you may give positions to them in order to show difference,

The truth is that one is one. After the equal sign (=) it is still 1(one), THE ALMIGHTY ONE!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2020
hoopernikao:

You and I know you arent truthful in this response and you know why. That question is enough to unraveled what you think is a mystery in Jesus as God.

You are now in a fix to say who your Lord is. I asked you how many lord do you have, you cant answer. Is Jesus your Lord or not? Then what is Lord Lord.

See, the most fundamental of all the Law of God is given in below.

Deut 6:4
4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

That is, The Lord is God and is Just One. We have only one Lord. No one else can be called your Lord except The Lord. Ask an Hebrew man he will give you a better understanding.

Jesus recalled the same also

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

The Hebrew man understand this perfectly without contradictions. THE LORD, THE GOD IS ONE.

Now, Paul has helped you to understand this well in 1 Cor 8:6
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Paul showed you who the God is, and showed you who the Lord is. One God, One Lord, it is an expression derived from the above quote in (Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29). You cant have two Lords, you can only submit to one authority, one who owns you. We have One Lord, One God. And scriptures showed you expressly that That Lord and That God is One Lord, not two.

So, i asked you again
1. How many Lord so you have
2. Who is that Lord.

Sincerely, all questions i am raising for you and your folks are to constrain you to real study of your stand as i dont think you are fully ready to truly face the full theology of the concept of trinity, hence there is no need arguing over and over again. I have told you severally, that i have my reasons for not always discussing Trinity issues, as there are many things to be explained which are yet to be understood by many who read/support/argue against/contribute on trinity issues especially online, including you. And those things are fundamental, and i will take them as gradual as they come even over years if possible. I only decided to give you on this thread, a tip of some of the thought provoking questions on this issue but someday we will have a full exposition on it. Before then, you will need to keep researching and investigating my contributions on the issue for now to know how you will address them overtime.

Before then i will reiterate my position/poser:

1. Name one person in the 1st/2nd century Christians after the death of the last Apostles that preached/wrote that Jesus is an Angel. Note that there are many of them who preached Jesus as God and some of these people's history can be traced to have been directly disciple by the last Apostles, even John.

2. Name/point to a single scripture in the bible that called Jesus an Angel

3. How many Lord do we have as Christians, (b)Who is that Lord?

I trust God, we have many days ahead on NL.

Cheers.

Just interpret or explain what David meant at Psalms 110:1 that Peter quoted at 2:34-35

And you won't need all these stories anymore! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, your post too long, abeg ..

Does your son have your features?
If yes,
Is your Son, KNOWMORE56 ?
If I give to your Son what is EXCLUSIVELY yours, how would you feel ?

You made reference to Revelation 5:8. Let's see why your claim "Jesus IS NOT ANOTHER", Jesus is God himself ' is unscriptural....

Everybody knows Jesus Christ is the Lamb in Revelations...

6Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spiritsa of God sent out into all the earth. 7And He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne.

My Questions, for Verse 6&7,
Bros, Who gave the scroll to the Lamb?
Who is the One seated on the throne ?

8When He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp, and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9And they sang a new song:

“Worthy are You to take the scroll and open its seals,

because You were slain,

and by Your blood You purchased for God

those from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

10You have made them to be a kingdom

and priests to serve our God,

and they will reign upon the earth.”

Questions for Verse 9 & 10, is the Lamb "our God"?
"Who is "our God"?

The Lamb Exalted

11Then I looked, and I heard the voices of many angels and living creatures and elders encircling the throne, and their number was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands. 12In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,

to receive power and riches

and wisdom and strength

and honor and glory and blessing!”

13And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

To Him who sits on the throne

and to the Lamb

be praise and honor and glory and power

forever and ever"

Questions on Verse 13..
Bros, who is Him who sits on the throne"?

Bros, Who exalted the Lamb?

Bros, in John 12:26, is Strong's Greek 1247 meaning worship?
Person wey minister for Church dey worship the church?

Shalom

'YOUR POST TOO LONG' is it an excuse to evade my questions?

Give me the characteristics/features/attributes/properties of the ONLY TRUE Jehovah GOD you are talking about. Simple!

Now to your agitations;

1. KNOWMORE is a human being, his son is a human being.

His son being a human can take/answer the name KNOWMORE without contradiction!

There's nothing EXCLUSIVELY in name answering. Only occultic organization teaches that.

2. The Lamb is at the CENTER of the throne. This Throne here is the most high throne.

The Cherubim and Seraphim and the Elders surrounded It,

the 7 spirit of God is also there upon Him(Jesus).

What else are you looking for to make you understand that this is the true God?

3. I have posted severally that Jesus is the true God, He only chooses any OFFICES He wants at ANYTIME, and ANYWHERE.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2020
solite3:
unknown to you that LORD means Yahweh, It is not a title but God's revealed name in the old testament but kjv translated it as LORD but the Hebrew interpretation is Yahweh.

Greatest blunder ever on Nairaland! cheesy

The person we talking about is the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob (Israel), these are the Jewish patriarchs that this God often use their names to impress on the minds of interested persons who wants to approach him for worship.

So between the Jews and the English, who knows the correct pronunciation of the name of this particular God? cheesy

Sorry my friend, Yahweh is God's name not Lord, it's the Trinitarians who wanted to equate him with Jesus that mistranslated all those verses and replaced the divine name with a title Lord!

Where these crooked Trinitarians got confused is Psalms 110:1 when David said "JEHOVAH said to my Lord"
There Trinitarians translated the verse dubiously as "The Lord said to my lord"

If Lord is God's personal name then how come two lords appeared there?

Why then did Sarah refer to Abraham as Lord? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

pranoid ie lie rozz

who are you suspecting him of this time

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
you are on duty today I guess

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Rozz:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Trinitarians are running away from the simplest way to resolve all these!
When engaging in a debate, each debator steps up by first introducing him/herself, the faculty he/she belongs, his/her stand on the topic of discuss and finally begin developing his/her presentation.
It's funny the way thousands of different religions with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings are claiming they all believe in TRINITY when they can't even use the concept of form one system of worship.
Just yesterday, a Trinitarian one this thread outrightly condemned a Trinitarian Church saying they're not Christians yet millions are practicing what the Trinitarian Church of CCC teaches today! cheesy

So in order to set matters straight {2Timothy 3:16} why not let~

©Each commentator introduce him/herself properly.

©Name your Church and your position there.

©Explain what your Church teaches on the topic.

©What makes your form of worship the best as far as TRINITY is concerned.

©Explain why you think other Churches got it wrong.

©Drop your conclusion and allow others.
smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2020
hoopernikao:

JUST A REMINDER: I am yet to have response to my two questions for the past 3-4 weeks. Please admit or answer.
1. Mention just one person in church history (1st/2nd century) after the last Apostle that preached Jesus is Angel.
2. Show me a text that said Jesus is Angel. Please dont forget because i will add one more in this post.

1. How many Lord do you have?
2. Who is that Lord?

thanks for copying Rozz

It would have been better if you just explain what you know about Trinity.
There are thousands of different religious sects arguing bitterly on this same issue and for centuries now they've not arrived at a conclusion on the subject.
What is Trinity and how do we worship this God?

Your two questions doesn't make any sense when there is no agreement on the concept you're advocating.
Nobody today can say specifically whether the Apostles in the first century believe that Jesus is Archangel Michael or he is God the Almighty
There is nowhere in the scriptures that says Jesus is God Almighty, neither is there any part of the scriptures that pointedly say Jesus is the Archangel Michael.
So all these arguments are futile.
What really counts is the result of what you believe.
Jesus said "a good tree will never bear routine fruit, neither can a bad tree bear good fruit" this means what we need to observe as intelligent persons is the outcome of the teaching those claiming Christians are propagating.
If it's for Jesus, they will undoubtedly produce the fruit of God's holy spirit but if not, there is no argument that can make them bear the fruitage expected of God's people! James 2:18-26 undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Rextizzle(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
You don't you sleep at all? nawa o.

Nairaland addiction is bad.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2020
TATIME:

It would have been better if you just explain what you know about Trinity.
There are thousands of different religious sects arguing bitterly on this same issue and for centuries now they've not arrived at a conclusion on the subject.
What is Trinity and how do we worship this God?

Your two questions doesn't make any sense when there is no agreement on the concept you're advocating.
Nobody today can say specifically whether the Apostles in the first century believe that Jesus is Archangel Michael or he is God the Almighty
There is nowhere in the scriptures that says Jesus is God Almighty, neither is there any part of the scriptures that pointedly say Jesus is the Archangel Michael.
So all these arguments are futile.
What really counts is the result of what you believe.
Jesus said "a good tree will never bear routine fruit, neither can a bad tree bear good fruit" this means what we need to observe as intelligent persons is the outcome of the teaching those claiming Christians are propagating.
If it's for Jesus, they will undoubtedly produce the fruit of God's holy spirit but if not, there is no argument that can make them bear the fruitage expected of God's people! James 2:18-26 undecided undecided undecided

Like I said, I will keep this discussion here. And ensure you keep those questions to heart.

As per the bold up. You may need to research your stand well, go and get the renown Christians of that century, and study their text. Without stress I can readily provide you with text and sermons of some of these 1st century church leaders that depicted Jesus as God, that explained divinity of Christ as God. And in all research and studies non spoke or wrote about Christ as Angel, you must have seen that yourself now. It is evident.

But like I said, let's keep it there for now. But keep those 4 questions to heart.

Good morning.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:
Trinitarians are running away from the simplest way to resolve all these!
When engaging in a debate, each debator steps up by first introducing him/herself, the faculty he/she belongs, his/her stand on the topic of discuss and finally begin developing his/her presentation.
It's funny the way thousands of different religions with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings are claiming they all believe in TRINITY when they can't even use the concept of form one system of worship.
Just yesterday, a Trinitarian one this thread outrightly condemned a Trinitarian Church saying they're not Christians yet millions are practicing what the Trinitarian Church of CCC teaches today! cheesy

So in order to set matters straight {2Timothy 3:16} why not let~

©Each commentator introduce him/herself properly.

©Name your Church and your position there.

©Explain what your Church teaches on the topic.

©What makes your form of worship the best as far as TRINITY is concerned.

©Explain why you think other Churches got it wrong.

©Drop your conclusion and allow others.
smiley
I love this! smiley smiley smiley

(1)Tatime a Nairalander always on the religious section until my appointment as a minister last year.

(2)Proudly JW and one of the ministers in the congregation.

(3)We don't believe in Trinity so it's none of our teaching.

(4)Since we don't teach Trinity but that Jehovah is one God and Jesus his only begotten son, we are able to disarm all our members throughout the world, unified ourselves as one peaceful family, and organize ourselves to preach and teach in our neighbourhood the reason to be peaceful and orderly in anticipation of Paradise.

(5)Well since i was born as a Muslim, i've always been dreaming of a world without crime, hatred, injustice, discrimination, Juvenile delinquencies and racism. Humans can't eradicate all these in our midst but at least lovers of God should be able to quench such things within them because God is love. No religion has succeeded in this aspect except JWs, that's why i believe they've all failed to represent the God whose predominant quality is LOVE! 1John 4:8

(6)I believe Jesus will come and settle or judge the case himself as God's executioner so i'll continue doing what i know is right. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Just interpret or explain what David meant at Psalms 110:1 that Peter quoted at 2:34-35

And you won't need all these stories anymore! cheesy

These my long story still nullifies all your stands. And I maintain you aren't ready to be open and honest to this.

Hence I will maintain these my positions below till I see you ready for open discussion here

This is my positions.

1. Name one person in the 1st/2nd century Christians after the death of the last Apostles that preached/wrote that Jesus is an Angel. Note that there are many of them who preached Jesus as God and some of these people's history can be traced to have been directly disciple by the last Apostles, even John.

2. Name/point to a single scripture in the bible that called Jesus an Angel

3. How many Lord do we have as Christians, (b)Who is that Lord?

I will keep it at that till my attention is needed again.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Janosky:

John 3:16 Jesus Christ says Acts 20:28 rendition you're parade here is a corrupted texts.
After extensive research, Bible Scholars agree it is spurious grin

Quote the bible scholar(s) an his source here. Quote the renown scholars that agreed it's a corrupted text. You guys just have a way of denying everything even when it's obvious to your nose.

No single manuscript of all over 2,000 existing text has "his Son" added to that text except you. And you know what I mean by you.

When you see truth and you don't want to agree, just overlook and be quiet on it that speak and expose dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2020
hoopernikao:

Like I said, I will keep this discussion here. And ensure you keep those questions to heart.
As per the bold up. You may need to research your stand well, go and get the renown Christians of that century, and study their text. Without stress I can readily provide you with text and sermons of some of these 1st century church leaders that depicted Jesus as God, that explained divinity of Christ as God. And in all research and studies non spoke or wrote about Christ as Angel, you must have seen that yourself now. It is evident.
But like I said, let's keep it there for now. But keep those 4 questions to heart.
Good morning.
Good morning!
I know there are so many fabricated stories about the teachings of those who lived after the death of the Apostles, and i also know that the first century Christians never had any dealings with politicians.
It's the collaboration of the Apostates with Rome that gave birth to so many doctrines the Churches are teaching today.
So my stand remains that if it's Godly teachings it must bear good fruit amongst the adherents! Matthew 7:16-18
Your questions may bother your hearts as long as you feel it's necessary but to someone like me who has experienced different forms of worship arguments or documents means nothing when there is nothing benefitial to show for it! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2020
hoopernikao:

These my long story still nullifies all your stands. And I maintain you aren't ready to be open and honest to this.
Hence I will maintain these my positions below till I see you ready for open discussion here
I will keep it at that till my attention is needed again.
Keep your questions Sir!

I've gotten what i needed to know about the one true God! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2020
TATIME:

Good morning!
I know there are so many fabricated stories about the teachings of those who lived after the death of the Apostles, and i also know that the first century Christians never had any dealings with politicians.
It's the collaboration of the Apostates with Rome that gave birth to so many doctrines the Churches are teaching today.
So my stand remains that if it's Godly teachings it must bear good fruit amongst the adherents! Matthew 7:16-18
Your questions may bother your hearts as long as you feel it's necessary but to someone like me who has experienced different forms of worship arguments or documents means nothing when there is nothing benefitial to show for it! undecided undecided undecided

You group disagreed with what you wrote above. Get excerpt from your group on its discussion about the 1st century renown Christians and their writings.

Your group have a different view of what you posed. They (your group) will rather defend that those 1st century Christians didn't preach Jesus as God by trying to manipulate their existing teachings and writings than denying them (1st century Christians) as you did here.

You may need to check that.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Keep your questions Sir!

I've gotten what i needed to know about the one true God! smiley

Okay Sir.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Rextizzle:

Majority of her age will be thinking of riches and pleasures of life, but this young girl (Rozz) has chosen the most important thing that Jesus himself recommended for all intelligent people.
When worldly riches fail those pursuing it, what Rozz is acquiring now can never be taken away from her! Luke 10:42 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2020
hoopernikao:

Okay Sir.
Good morning! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2020
hoopernikao:

You group disagreed with what you wrote above. Get excerpt from your group on its discussion about the 1st century renown Christians and their writings.

Your group have a different view of what you posed. They (your group) will rather defend that those 1st century Christians didn't preach Jesus as God by trying to manipulate their existing teachings and writings than denying them (1st century Christians) as you did here.

You may need to check that.

Trinitarians have failed to produce one single form of worship in which adherents could have the same line of thought regarding rules and codes of conduct! 1Corinthians 1:10

So it's your personal opinion that JWs are not following the teachings of the first century Christians whose form of worship united them as on family under the same umbrella! Romans 15:5-6; Ephesians 4:3

You may feel they're not getting things right but try to meditate on the Lord's words when he said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

He never said "by their arguments" otherwise i'll be interested in arguments and not the fruit of God's holy spirit.
Only amongst JWs you can find the PEACE that Jesus promised his disciples {John 14:27} all other religions claiming Christians are divided no PEACE amongst them. If you're sincere with yourself, go and investigate what i'm telling you now! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Satan has really blinded them so that the illumination of good news about Jesus who is the image of God might not shine through! 2Corinthians 4:4 embarassed

Imagine arguing in support of confusion!
There are thousands of different Trinity religions, they're always tackling themselves and you want right thinking persons to agree with you that those ones are the same tree that God planted, whereas the Bible made us understand that the first century Christians were united in thought!
Truly Jesus' words are true!
When he looked at the way Satan is working hard to confuse his followers Jesus said "if i return to this planet, will i still find this kind of faith that i teach you guys?" Luke 18:8

Well i'll always say this "Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you guys, thank you people for locating me!" smiley
TATIME:

Trinitarians have failed to produce one single form of worship in which adherents could have the same line of thought regarding rules and codes of conduct! 1Corinthians 1:10

So it's your personal opinion that JWs are not following the teachings of the first century Christians whose form of worship united them as on family under the same umbrella! Romans 15:5-6; Ephesians 4:3

You may feel they're not getting things right but try to meditate on the Lord's words when he said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

He never said "by their arguments" otherwise i'll be interested in arguments and not the fruit of God's holy spirit.
Only amongst JWs you can find the PEACE that Jesus promised his disciples {John 14:27} all other religions claiming Christians are divided no PEACE amongst them. If you're sincere with yourself, go and investigate what i'm telling you now! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:
Satan has really blinded them so that the illumination of good news about Jesus who is the image of God might not shine through! 2Corinthians 4:4 embarassed

Imagine arguing in support of confusion!
There are thousands of different Trinity religions, they're always tackling themselves and you want right thinking persons to agree with you that those ones are the same tree that God planted, whereas the Bible made us understand that the first century Christians were united in thought!
Truly Jesus' words are true!
When he looked at the way Satan is working hard to confuse his followers Jesus said "if i return to this planet, will i still find this kind of faith that i teach you guys?" Luke 18:8

Well i'll always say this "Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you guys, thank you people for locating me!" smiley

You are welcome my brother.
All thanks, glory and honour belongs to JEHOVAH!
May your feet never stray from the path that leads to everlasting life! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:

Maximus69:
grin

most duh lie lie rozz, of course you constantly speak nonsense and lies

and you simpleton false jw mad max think her moronic utterances are hilarious

but understandable, you are both of the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2020
TATIME:

You are welcome my brother.
All thanks, glory and honour belongs to JEHOVAH!
May your feet never stray from the path that leads to everlasting life! smiley smiley smiley
Amen in Jesus name! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Rextizzle:

I'm not addicted,blame it on the lockdown,soon I won't be having much time again to visit here
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
I'm not addicted,blame it on the lockdown,soon I won't be having much time again to visit here

most unintelligent lie lie rozz

a lot of the time you sound like you are addicted to alochol and drugs too
but it could be just your mumuness
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:

Then that means Covid19 and the lockdown has done you a lot of good. Because from now onwards you'll be skeptical about most Churches around you claiming Christians but can't maintain LOVE, JOY and PEACE amongst them.
But even when the lockdown ends, try paying rapt attention to yourself and to your beliefs because by doing so you'll be saved and those who are taking note of what you're saying! 1Timothy 4:16

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
lie lie rozz, no one would post these pics of themselves unless they were deluded
into thinking they were attractive, big out of proportion fat backside, yuk

but then big fat botty matches big fat mouth

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Rextizzle(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
I thought they have relaxed the lockdown? aren't you working
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Rextizzle(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:
lie lie rozz, no one would post these pics of themselves unless they were deluded
into thinking they were attractive, big out of proportion fat backside, yuk

I would still bang it, any day any time. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

I always see reason Jesus is the true God in all your quotations.

'IN THE CHRIST ALL WILL BE MADE ALIVE'

One of the attributes of the ONLY TRUE GOD is that He gives life.

Jesus give life to ALL, no exception.

If you ask JWs "Jesus or Jehovah, who gives you life?"...

Let one of them answers,...

That 1 Corinthians 15: 22-28 explanation is as follows:

The only Creator of all things EXTENDED Himself in order to carry out the work of redemption.

That He extended/multiplied/increased Himself does not make Him lesser in any way.

It's a law that if one (1) increases itself it remains the same. Example

1×1×1=1.

There is nothing, as in the features/characteristics, that you will give to the 1st one (1) that is not in the rest.

The statement 'THEN THE SON HIMSELF WILL ALSO SUBJECT HIMSELF TO THE ONE WHO SUBJECTED ALL THINGS TO HIM, THAT GOD MAY BE ALL THINGS TO everyone.”
Simply means after redemption of the children of men is completed the extension will be cancelled!

When the Bible says THAT GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL, It uses the same words for the Son:

*. Colossians 3 :11 "KJV:Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL.

So from the example above, you may give positions to them in order to show difference,

The truth is that one is one. After the equal sign (=) it is still 1(one), THE ALMIGHTY ONE!
Don't ever try misquote me. You'll hurt yourself in the process.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

most unintelligent lie lie rozz

a lot of the time you sound like you are addicted to alochol and drugs too
but it could be just your mumuness

ha! what are you doing in my profile Mr fake wealthy pastor johnw419,you are so childish lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.