Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125507 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
Whatever a man do with his wife is in order and not perversion,hes a very romantic man and always proud of his wife.But you, we can see you are very toxic and bitter hearted.Dont be jealous fake wealthy pastor johnw419

Even God can't stop Adam from composing a romantic peom for Eve (his wife). Genesis 2:23
So from where comes their useless Pastors? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Please tell him what TRINITY teaches you guys about it because you're not his God o! cheesy
keep quiet, you are here patronizing Rozz, to join your watch tower cult.

mean while, I m still waiting for the verse that said Jesus is Angel Michael,

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Liposure:
hmmm rexy rozz
lol don't mind him, he's a funny boy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

you never answered me, with finger nails like that
is she a witch, and do you have to wipe her backside for her

Maximus69:

She's my QUEEN!
For your information, i always shave the hairs in her puSsy because she's mine and mine alone! wink
So we both do everything together like babies, in fact most friends i have now are far too young to me because they want to know what exactly is keeping my wife and i so close, some thought it's jass until they hear how we met and all the things we've both been through!
Yes! I can do anything as in ANYTHING for my one and only Trivina! smiley

mental as anything mad max

so you wife with her witches fingernails
cannot even wipe her bum, what a queer lot you false jw's are
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
Whatever a man do with his wife is in order and not perversion,hes a very romantic man and always proud of his wife.But you, we can see you are very toxic and bitter hearted.Dont be jealous fake wealthy pastor johnw419

lie lie rozz, yeah sure God's kingdom will be full of perverted people
like max and trivina who doesn't shave her own pussy or wipe her own bum
but has hubby do it for her, perverts:

Pro_12:8 A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Even God can't stop Adam from composing a romantic peom for Eve (his wife). Genesis 2:23
So from where comes their useless Pastors? cheesy
lol,his type will make his wife hates marriage
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Liposure: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lets agree 2 disagree
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Try to work on your composition.
Trinitarians will not tell you the truth, even when you're stupid as long as you're dancing around with their TRINITY God they'll continue to tell you that everything about you is OK when it's not!
You're supposed to be intelligent but your aggression against those your Pastors preached will continue to make you sound stupid.
Just calm down and think "What am i doing here? What exactly am i arguing to support? Who are those on my side so that we can rub minds as fellow believers?
All those Trinitarians will continue to ignore you because you're not making any sense, note that it's only on this thread that they'll hypocritically chat with you because they are looking for more supporters against JWs, apart from that they will not say a word to you.
So use your head and not your nose! smiley

if one appears to sound stupid
that's far better than being like you, a false jw psycho, to right
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
solite3:
what is this John,?enough of all These , take down the pix.

what, this one:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11859435_rozz_jpeg4652f9fb02b52a2e79419b1a78abee04

look at her pics and poses, she must think she is lovely, cheesy deluded is what you are
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz, yeah sure God's kingdom will be full of perverted people
like max and trivina who doesn't shave her own pussy or wipe her own bum
but has hubby do it for her, perverts:

Pro_12:8 A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised.
You are quite entertaining anyways
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

if one appears to sound stupid
that's far better than being like you, a false jw psycho, to right
you have my pics saved on your phone,isnt that perversion,and you were so quick to label someone as being perverted
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
solite3:
keep quiet, you are here patronizing Rozz, to join your watch tower cult.
mean while, I m still waiting for the verse that said Jesus is Angel Michael,

Don't let it pain you too much my guy.

Rozz began calling me her SD(Sugar Daddy) not because i patronized her from the start, mind you Rozz and i met on another thread where she keeps pestering me to chat with her due to my harsh words towards her. But i later discovered the innocent girl only wanted to learn so i took her as my SB(Sugar Baby)

So leave fruitless arguments and look for better ways to convince her on the issue of your TRINITY Dogheads.

Jesus is Archangel Michael according to JWs research on the scriptures, Jesus is part of the TRINITY according to Trinitarians research on the scriptures.

All we need now is the benefit there is in the teachings after all Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

Even the dumbest person on this planet knows the meaning of fruit (benefits) John 8:32 cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

what, this one:

yes take it down.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
You are quite entertaining anyways

Some mothers do have them cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Liposure:
Lets agree 2 disagree

Luke 16:26 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
you have my pics saved on your phone,isnt that perversion,and you were so quick to label someone as being perverted

truly deluded lie lie rozz, i wouldn't save your fat ass pics, oh most vain one
i hate dry retching
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
solite3:
yes take it down.
OK you need to tell him to also delete the pics of my SB on his phone, he's having it o! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
save yourself all these epistles and focus on the topic

Jehovah witness organisation is fraud, simple.

Maximus69:

Don't let it pain you too much my guy.

Rozz began calling me her SD(Sugar Daddy) not because i patronized her from the start, mind you Rozz and i met on another thread where she keeps pestering me to chat with her due to my harsh words towards her. But i later discovered the innocent girl only wanted to learn so i took her as my SB(Sugar Baby)

So leave fruitless arguments and look for better ways to convince her on the issue of your TRINITY Dogheads.

Jesus is Archangel Michael according to JWs research on the scriptures, Jesus is part of the TRINITY according to Trinitarians research on the scriptures.

All we need now is the benefit there is in the teachings after all Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

Even the dumbest person on this planet knows the meaning of fruit (benefits) John 8:32 cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

i hate dry retching
Don't worry even if nobody believe, i Maximus believe you jare! grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

i hate dry retching

you are more perverted than anybody else here,solite don't think you are smart by quoting anytime he post my pics,i know what you are doing.fake wealthy pastor johnw419,you better learn some things from maximus69 to spice up some aspects of your life
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
solite3:

save yourself all these epistles and focus on the topic
Jehovah witness organisation is fraud.

Says Solite3

Jehovah and Jesus not the same person

But later after some push here and there

Jehovah is Jesus cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Some mothers do have them cheesy

psycho mad max

yeah some mothers even have children that grow up to shave others genital area
and wipe their bum because she have queer fingernails like witch
u mad max, and can't do anything trivina are sure a queer couple
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
you are more perverted than anybody else here,solite don't think you are smart by quoting anytime he post my pics,i know what you are doing.fake wealthy pastor johnw419,you better learn some things from maximus69 to spice up some aspects of your life

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he can only learn from our Master, Lord and King (Jesus)

But it's a pity he thinks Jesus is God Almighty so he can't understand any spicing since he never knew Jesus came in the flesh.

Did Jesus ever commented on the dressing of any female Christian or believers?

Because Jesus came in the flesh so he enjoyed himself with different kinds of people as he felt free with everyone in the flesh

That's why JWs are 1000 times smarter than the churchgoers!
See my charming beautiful sisters who are zealous preachers and teachers in the field, mumus like these people will meet them and start quoting their Pastors mind for my sisters instead of God's word! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

OK you need to tell him to also delete the pics of my SB on his phone, he's having it o! cheesy

oh mental as anything mad max

truly i don't have on phone, i don't want to dry retch maybe even vomit is so bad
but i underestand how you would like fat ass pic
i mean you like shaving trivina pussy and wiping her bum

you false jw's are so queer, aren't you max
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

oh mental as anything mad max

truly i don't have on phone, i don't want to dry retch maybe even vomit is so bad
but i underestand how you would like fat ass pic
i mean you like shaving trivina pussy and wiping her bum

you false jw's are so queer, aren't you max

That's my own PERSONAL wife Sir! Genesis 2:24-24
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Don't worry even if nobody believe, i Maximus believe you jare! grin

lying false jw mad max

no you believe lies, go fool your s b (sobiga bottom)
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he can only learn from our Master, Lord and King (Jesus)

But it's a pity he thinks Jesus is God Almighty so he can't understand any spicing since he never knew Jesus came in the flesh.

Did Jesus ever commented on the dressing of any female Christian or believers?

Because Jesus came in the flesh so he enjoyed himself with different kinds of people as he felt free with everyone in the flesh

That's why JWs are 1000 times smarter than the churchgoers!
See my charming beautiful sisters who are zealous preachers and teachers in the field, mumus like these people will meet them and start quoting their Pastors mind for my sisters instead of God's word! cheesy

psycho mad max, re pics

they probably wear colorful clothes to camouflage theit dark souls, yeah for sure
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

lying false jw mad max

no you believe lies, go fool your sb (sobiga bottom)

No nah! angry

My SB means my Sugar Baby! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

psycho mad max, re pics
they probably wear colorful clothes to camouflage theit dark souls, yeah for sure
That's what it means to be in the flesh but it's when you come closer to them that you'll sense that they're strong in the spirit! John 4:24

They can't be carried away with all wind of teaching {Isaiah 57:20} like your senior pastor Sonite3 who said

"Jehovah is not Jesus"

But after a most senior pastor DrLiveLogic spoke with him, your senior pastor Sonite3 changed saying

"Jehovah is Jesus" cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
you are more perverted than anybody else here,solite don't think you are smart by quoting anytime he post my pics,i know what you are doing.fake wealthy pastor johnw41,you better learn some things from maximus6 to spice up some aspects of your life
But why you always putting pictures of random girls on your dp?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maximus69:

That's my own PERSONAL wife Sir! Genesis 2:24-24

unstable mad max

those verses aren't about yours and trivinas perversions

and sane person's would know that if you cannot wipe your bum
because your finger nails are to long, then you shouldn't have such long fingernails
must be a crazy house, yours
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnw47:

unstable mad max

those verses aren't about yours and trivinas perversions

and sane person's would know that if you cannot wipe your bum
because your finger nails are to long, then you shouldn't have such long fingernails
must be a crazy house, yours
That's our own problem not yours Sir! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.