Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,882 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (132099 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:31am On May 25
Yes I do agree, Max doesn't understand-and he isn't willing to open up the scriptures to understand. that's the problem with having to many religions and cults such as the JWs, they stand by what man says, not what God says. {John 8:44} means nothing to Max, he is convulse what this scripture is actually telling him.
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max posts to many, and often to be against what they say,
but then when someone goes against what he says, he cries because they post to him.

the powerful intelligence officer is in fact a weak dum dum.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:33am On May 25
I am talking to myself-only because you are deaf, blind and dead concerning the Word of God.
MaxInDHouse:

So you're just talking to yourself!

Good to know that! grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:55am On May 25
This is true, the Watchtower have translated the scriptures on press, adding Jehovah's name claiming it's God's proper name. You have even re wrote your own bibles, for better understanding, and jet when questioned about it, you haven't got a clue what the Watchtower had added, {Revelation 22:20} NWT...I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last. So, Jehovah God is coming quickly. But notice the response when he says it again: “Yes; I am coming quickly. 'Amen! Come, Lord Jesus'” Throughout your teachings, you have denied Jesus is God and coming back, claiming God is coming back for His people-and yet your bible proves otherwise. You may read the KJs but it's obvious you don't have the understanding what you are reading.
rabzy:

None of us read our Bible?..I have read the Bible cover to cover...verse 1 to the end and not just me millions of JWs,...it is one of our first spiritual goals.
What you don't know is that we have printed and distributed tens of millions of KJV to people
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On May 25
brocab:
I am talking to myself-only because you are deaf, blind and dead concerning the Word of God.

Instead of thinking about how to associate with fellow believers you're worshiping yourself and expecting others to do the same! smiley

brocab:
[/color]You say no anti-tither can prove to you that he hears God. I'm no tither- and I have been healed, and still I hear from god. But I don't have to prove that to you. I Have seen the damages some tithers believe in, after given 10% or more, they worship the monies more than the Lord. Some say it takes up too 3 yrs before your havest comes. Thats a lot of waiting. but yet I'm blessed, why? because I seek the truth. And the truth will set you free.. When I first became a christain I also followed suit, not kowing the word of God, I tithed, not by heart, but I was told by the church I had too. I had always been a giver, even before the lord had called me. I was a Robin Hood in the old days-and I still give. But given when the lord tells me to give, it shows me the true meaning in giving. to see someone truely blessed, and I jump for joy, and blessed aswell.. The tithing has done alot of damages to christains, pastor, chuches, making you feel you are cursed, if you dont tithe. Churches are empty today, and I vistit christains who still tithe, and they pray; that their money harvest 100% would come back to them, wrong teachng, you cant worship mammon and God at the same time, we watch pastors get richer while we watch our monies buy their kingdoms on earth. When I have asked where my tithes go, I was told its none of my bussiness? And while speaking I see my tithes{pastor} jump on a new Harley, or jump into a new BMW [car} traveling to and fro, living in one of his/hers, great big houses, while I'm still living the street life, I can't afford the rent, because my tithing go's to the church plus traveling fee's petol pays out more then I earn. But No good arguing about this subject, because the truth will set you free. now I don't tithe, but still I'm giving. and my life has been much healther and blessed, as I choose to seek the lord, and most of all I have been set free. recently I had been blessed with monies from the lord, how can that be?

brocab:
Where does satan's ministry start? Those who have been decieved by tithing? Or those who seek THE WORD OF GOD for truth.

Your arguments with the same people you call "CHRISTIANS" telling them you no longer pay tithes as you studied the Bible personally.
Go and convince your fellow religionists claiming Christians to stop paying tithes to their leaders first before expecting me to take you seriously.

brocab:
[color=#000099]Maybe its about time, you start answering my questions I gave to you?
Instead of trying to lead your own confrontation. You already know your bible isn't scriptural, but you try and lay it across, to say it is.

Your argument with achorladey when he was still an active member of God's organization but ever since he danced to your tune you don't even care whether he is still interested in God, Jesus or the Bible.

So your job here is to stop people from associating with their fellow worshipers as you're worshiping yourself alone you want them to do the same! John 8:44 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:44am On May 25
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of thinking about how to associate with fellow believers you're worshiping yourself and expecting others to do the same! smiley

Your arguments with the same people you call "CHRISTIANS" telling them you no longer pay tithes as you studied the Bible personally.
Go and convince your fellow religionists claiming Christians to stop paying tithes to their leaders first before expecting me to take you seriously.

Your argument with achorladey when he was still an active member of God's organization but ever since he danced to your tune you don't even care whether he is still interested in God, Jesus or the Bible.

So your job here is to stop people from associating with their fellow worshipers as you're worshiping yourself alone you want them to do the same! John 8:44 smiley

I know you can't do without peddling your madness and insanities.

So your job here is to stop people from associating with their fellow worshipers

Na una dey peddle living rent free. The above is part of the living rent free of lies and manipulations stuck in your brains

as you're worshiping yourself alone you want them to do the same!

The day I told Myers when two or three are gathered in Jesus name, your werey peddling brains go the way of scoffers, wicked and sinners sitting together. MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1.

John 8:44

You are still dancing to the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On May 25
achorladey:

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1.
Happy is the man who does not walk according to the advice of the wicked And does not stand on the path of sinners And does not sit in the seat of scoffers. Psalms 1:1

Of course i'm happy as i with my brothers in the faith sharing glad tidings of a bright future as one big, united and happy family of peace loving worshipers:

Look! How good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity. Psalms 133:1

So achorladey are you also happy? Psalms 1:1smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:02am On May 25
MaxInDHouse:

Happy is the man who does not walk according to the advice of the wicked And does not stand on the path of sinners And does not sit in the seat of scoffers. Psalms 1:1

Of course i'm happy as i with my brothers in the faith sharing glad tidings of a bright future as one big, united and happy family of peace loving worshipers:

Look! How good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity. Psalms 133:1

So achorladey are you also happy? smiley

Your WEREY peddling brains will keep lying and manipulating people up and down

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1

Of course i'm happy as i with my brothers in the faith sharing glad tidings of a bright future as one big, united and happy family of peace loving worshipers

Your madness and insanities peddling is captured in the bold. That thread says so. grin grin grin You will learn. You know who you were with on that day grin

So achorladey are you also happy

My smileys showing my happiness was giving your madness and insanities peddling brains reason to peddle hypocrisy and bitterness of your heart.

Evidence you have something to hide in your madness and insanities peddling brains about my question.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On May 25
achorladey:

Your WEREY peddling brains will keep lying and manipulating people up and down
Your madness and insanities peddling is captured in the bold. That thread says so. grin grin grin You will learn

I have answered you today so achorladey are you happy? Psalms 1:1smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:11am On May 25
MaxInDHouse:

I have answered you today so achorladey are you happy? Psalms 1:1smiley

Your madness and insanities peddling brains knows Achorladey has no problem with being happy has my happy smileys grin grin grin grin cheesy : grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy gives you reason to peddle madness and insanities, bitterness and hypocrisy from the abundance of your heart.

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 after calling your brothers scoffers, sinners and wicked.

Your madness and insanities peddling go expose the more.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On May 25
achorladey:

Your madness and insanities peddling brains knows Achorladey has no problem with being happy has my happy smileys grin grin grin grin cheesy : grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy gives you reason to peddle madness and insanities, bitterness and hypocrisy from the abundance of your heart.
MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 after calling your brothers scoffers, sinners and wicked.
Your madness and insanities peddling go expose the more.

OK your multiple smileys means you're happy shey?

Case closed! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:17am On May 25
MaxInDHouse:

OK your multiple smileys means you're happy shey?

Case closed! cheesy

Those smileys gives the madness and insanities peddling brains of yours room to peddle bitterness and hypocrisy of your hearts that on that day Psalms 1 :1 was talking about your brothers in Psalms 133:1 grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On May 25
achorladey:

Those smileys gives the madness and insanities peddling brains of yours room to peddle bitterness and hypocrisy of your hearts that on that day Psalms 1 :1 was talking about your brothers in Psalms 133:1 grin grin

Hungry, thirsty and desperate for Max's attention but it's enough for now until some other time.
Enjoy your weekend! wink

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:59am On May 25
MaxInDHouse:

Hungry, thirsty and desperate for Max's attention but it's enough for now until some other time.
Enjoy your weekend! wink

Your madness and insanities peddling brains added my moniker to brocab's response then come back with

Hungry, thirsty and desperate for Max's attention

What a load of madness and insanities peddling from your brains.

Gaslighting...... Denying that an event took place, even if there is evidence to prove it

Lying and contradicting what the victim knows to be true. Making the victim feel like they are crazy or overreacting. Making the victim doubt their memory and perception

but it's enough for now

After I gave your madness and insanities peddling brains appropriate response to your lies and manipulations peddling on nairaland.

until some other time.

You have no option than to ran away as usual.

Enjoy your weekend

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:55pm On May 25
MaxInDHouse:
So achorladey are you also happy? Psalms 1:1smiley

lost false jw mad max

so lying and blaspheming etc. according to false jw's is not wicked and sin,
and so many posts of you and other false jw's scoffing at Christians,
you are so deluded, aren't you.

you and your brothers unity is in lies, even one of your elders said so,
and yes, you people are happy in your lies:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On May 26
johnw47:

jw's scoffing at Christians,

You hypocrite who are these so called (CHRISTIANS) JWs are scoffing at?

From what is obtainable on this thread there's no faith called CHRISTIANS aside Jehovah's Witnesses.

All of you have contradicting opinions on faith. 1Corinthians 14:33

Your friends aren't attending any religious gatherings which first century Christians made a priority {Hebrews 10:24-25} for instance your friend brocab won't associate with any group of people been taught by any pastor, will never pay tithes which most of your pairs are practicing today.
Achorladey and others don't meet with anyone to worship since they left JWs and you are practicing all of these so who are these so called CHRISTIANS? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:19am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:
From what is obtainable on this thread there's no faith called CHRISTIANS aside Jehovah's Witnesses.
Your friends aren't attending any religious gatherings which first century Christians made a priority {Hebrews 10:24-25} for instance your friend brocab won't associate with any group of people been taught by any pastor, will never pay tithes which most of your pairs are practicing today.
Achorladey and others don't meet with anyone to worship since they left JWs and you are practicing all of these so who are these so called CHRISTIANS? cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

oh duh most dum one, i didn't claim to not scoff at you false jw's, like you claimed to not to be a scoffer
in the verse you posted, so i not hypocrite at all oh false accuser like the devil:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

i don't blame you for avoiding your lying and blaspheming part of my post

and all those who have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are Christians, oh dum one,
and that leaves out you liars and blasphemers etc., who are of course false christians

really false jw, you do lie and blaspheme and scoff oh blinded one:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

mad max, u blasphemed the Holy Spirit, no small thing:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:30am On May 26
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

so lying and blaspheming etc. according to false jw's is not wicked and sin,
and so many posts of you and other false jw's scoffing at Christians,
you are so deluded, aren't you.

you and your brothers unity is in lies, even one of your elders said so,
and yes, you people are happy in your lies:

MaxInDHouse brains is filled with lies and manipulations grin grin grin

He directly say we are all wicked, scoffers and sinners on a thread using Psalms 1:1 as evidence to make the point.

Then I said, since that is the case with him, he should answer the question.....

MaxInDHouse are you happy based on Psalms 1:1? The madness and insanities peddling brains choose to go the way of adding more lies and manipulations since he knows Psalms 1:1 exposed him as a liar.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:32am On May 26
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

oh duh most dum one, i didn't claim to not scoff at you false jw's, like you claimed to not to be a scoffer
in the verse you posted, so i not hypocrite at all oh false accuser like the devil:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

i don't blame you for avoiding your lying and blaspheming part of my post

and all those who have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are Christians, oh dum one,
and that leaves out you liars and blasphemers etc., who are of course false christians

really false jw, you do lie and blaspheme and scoff oh blinded one:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

mad max, u blasphemed the Holy Spirit, no small thing:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

MaxInDHouse lives and thrives on accusing others grin grin grin. A similar characteristics packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains by his GODS of men housed in USA to advance their better performing performance group grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On May 26
johnw47:

all those who have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are Christians,

YES they are Christians even though they don't agree on doctrine {John 17 :22} to work together in making united spiritual family as disciples! James 2:18-26

Mumu! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:44am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:

Madness and insanities peddling brains will not stop operating in this format

Question time for your madness and insanities to deflect after caught in your web of lies and manipulations.

From what is obtainable from the madness and insanities peddling brains of yours. Faith is not a property of Jehovah's Witnesses. The object of faith don't support that madness and insanities peddling from your brains.

We know those who said Jesus returned in 1874, 1878, 1914, 1925, 1975 grin grin grin. We know who said when they pack lies and manipulations into your madness and insanities peddling brains you are to accept it as your salvation depends on lies. grin grin

Your friends aren't attending any religious gatherings which first century Christians made a priority {Hebrews 10:24-25}

Your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend what Hebrews 10 :24,25 states regarding gathering or meeting together that's why you added priority to it and you must lie on the head of others to be seen as true.

for instance your friend brocab won't associate with any group of people been taught by any pastor, will never pay tithes which most of your pairs are practicing today.

And it is giving your madness and insanities peddling brains more room to lie since what gathering and meeting to encouraged others to do regarding fine works by brocab years before your existence on this platform is still giving your brains worry.

The day Achorladey told you about how I meet with others since I left your religious organization led you to Psalms 1:1.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:51am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:

YES they are Christians even though they don't agree on doctrine {John 17 :22} to work together in making united spiritual family as disciples! James 2:18-26

Mumu! cheesy

Madness and insanities peddling brains cannot withstand the below.....

and all those who have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are Christians

The madness and insanities peddling coming from his brains can only peddle mumu about it grin grin

Yet he accepted

YES they are Christians even though they don't agree on doctrine

Since your madness and insanities peddling brains did not process the fact that accepting doctrines of men which are filled with lies is not the basis of having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Na your mumu peddlings I expose. They don't have to agree on the contradicting and conflicting doctrines of men to have faith in Jesus grin grin grin grin

That cannot be said of Jehovah's Witnesses though, they must assemble unitedly based on lies. Their unity is enforced at all cost based on lies. It is on record grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:58am On May 26
achorladey:

MaxInDHouse brains is filled with lies and manipulations grin grin grin

He directly say we are all wicked, scoffers and sinners on a thread using Psalms 1:1 as evidence to make the point.

Then I said, since that is the case with him, he should answer the question.....

MaxInDHouse are you happy based on Psalms 1:1? The madness and insanities peddling brains choose to go the way of adding more lies and manipulations since he knows Psalms 1:1 exposed him as a liar.

they are happy in their lies smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:50am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:
Mumu! cheesy

lost false jw mad max

at least you are happy in your lies and name calling

re john 17:22, your lies and blasphemy etc. is not glory from Jesus,
Joh 17:22  "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 
and your lies are being one with the devil

false jw, re james 2:18-26, Christians are of course justified by works, and it's the Holy Spirit doing most of the works in Christians, stopping us from lying, from fornication, from blaspheming etc.
of course that makes it clear that the Holy Spirit is not working in false jw org.

lost false jw, we Christians are saved by God's Grace through faith,
not by works:
Eph 2:8  For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 
Eph 2:9  not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 

u false jw's boast often of your works, don't you oh puffed up dum one

false jw's

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On May 26
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

Joh 17:22  "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 

false jw, re james 2:18-26, Christians are of course justified by works, and it's the Holy Spirit doing most of the works in Christians, stopping us from lying, from fornication, from blaspheming etc.
of course that makes it clear that the Holy Spirit is not working in false jw org.

not by works:
Eph 2:8  For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 

false jw's

You're just a hypocrite and idiot!

https://www.nairaland.com/8104868/7-reasons-why-respect-jehovahs

Go to the above thread so that honest hearted and sincere people see how hypocritical you are!cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 10:32am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:

Go to the above thread so that honest hearted and sincere people see how hypocritical you are!cheesy

Dem don touch this one madness and insanities peddling brains on a Sunday morning what follows his hypocrite and idiot peddlings.

grin grin grin grin

Go to the above thread so that honest hearted and sincere people see how hypocritical you are!

When you see thousands that expose the lies and manipulations of that same religious organization on nairaland you say those creating such threads are hypocrites, wicked, scoffers since they don't dance to the madness and insanities peddling of your honest hearted and sincere people grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On May 26
achorladey:

Dem don touch this one madness and insanities peddling brains on a Sunday morning what follows his hypocrite and idiot peddlings.
grin grin grin grin
When you see thousands that expose the lies and manipulations of that same religious organization on nairaland you say those creating such threads are hypocrites, wicked, scoffers since they don't dance to the madness and insanities peddling of your honest hearted and sincere people grin grin grin

Go there and express yourselves! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:49am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:

lost false jw mad max

pretend lamb, your wolf side is showing, as usual, of course:

Mat 7:15  Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

MaxInDHouse:

i didn't even post in that thread, so quote my hypocrisy, oh cannot stop lying and most dum one:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:03am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:

Go there and express yourselves! cheesy

Bookmarked when another thread don't dance to your madness and insanities peddling brains notify me grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:18am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy

lost false jw mad max

the truth hurts you habitual liars, doesn't it:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:20am On May 26
MaxInDHouse:

lost false jw mad max

is that thread about some people respecting you false jw's

whereas for me, i don't respect you liars and blasphemers etc.,
how does that make me a hypocrite, oh liar and false accuser like the devil, and very dum one:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:50pm On May 26
achor, dum one has spewed his lies and name calling, so he is happy now
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:36pm On May 26
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy

lost false jw mad max

such hate from you false jw's combined with insane laughter
when you are shown the truth of God's word, of course

johnw47:

not by works:

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.