Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (130886 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

I'm now a teacher by God's grace so i don't just argue pointlessly, so leave the issue of falsewood for now because i'm certaint that you're on the wrong side.
So let's focus on the points!

If you truly agree with what you typed up there, please how do you expect God's people to be united in FAITH as Jesus fervently prayed {John 17:21-23} when some don't have to learn from the same source?

Today there are over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians and each have it's own definition of your Trinity God, moreover contradictions is everywhere on the issue of this your Trinity, Rozz can testify to this fact as each trinitarian keep coming up with different explanations.
Mind you each of them says Jesus spoke to them, yet they're not one in line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

Paul said he is not a God of confusion but of PEACE {1Corinthians 14:33} if you should go through different threads on Nairaland you'll notice the bitter arguments, abuses, insults even curses amongst Trinitarians all in the name of the same God TRINITY. You just responded to Maximus69 saying you don't care about how other Trinitarians define their own TRINITY God, yet you're saying JWs who are unitedly teaching the same thing and having PEACE amongst themselves are wrong!

Is that what Jesus came to established? embarassed embarassed embarassed
In answer to your question. Let me show you practically how God can teach people Himself without confusion.

Paul learnt of the testaments from the Lord Himself and not from a man. Notice the bolded.

1Co 11:23-26 KJV For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

He was not there with the twelve apostles when they received it but notice that it was exactly the same thing he received from the Lord in his own revelation that the 12 received from the Lord while he was on earth, word for word, mussel for mussel.
No confusion, no variation. Indeed God is not an author of confusion. It is JWs that do that perfectly. LMAO.

At least now, everyone can see that whether God chooses to teach through men or through revelation of Jesus without human agency, He passes the same message.
Rozz please bring out better learned JWs. This guys are wasting the thread pages and my time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

In answer to your question. Let me show you practically how God can teach people Himself without confusion.

Paul learnt of the testaments from the Lord Himself and not from a man. Notice the bolded.

1Co 11:23-26 KJV For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

He was not there with the twelve apostles when they received it but notice that it was exactly the same thing he received from the Lord in his own revelation that the 12 received from the Lord while he was on earth, word for word, mussel for mussel.
No confusion, no variation. Indeed God is not an author of confusion.
It is JWs that do that perfectly. LMAO.

At least now, everyone can see that whether God teaches through men or through revelation of Jesus, He passes the same message.
Rozz please bring out better learned JWs. This guys are wasting the thread pages and my time.

lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Oga you don't win an argument by insults of olodo and all that. It's women who fight with insults. I'm not so immature that you will distract me with your feminine tendencies.
Have you seen where soldiers win a war by insulting each other. Oga, only weapons of knowledge can help you now. So if you have none, clear from the battlefield before you end up a casualty who died shouting olodo...

Now once again. Take a chair with Rozz and let me show you that you are the most confused man walking this thread.

You said all men must learn from JW the gospel to know it.
I asked you where Paul learnt. You said from disciples of Jesus.
I showed you the Bible that he learnt from no man and no disciple but from Jesus directly.
You now shifted goalposts with your teacher-friend and said he had already learnt OT from Pharisees so even he, had been trained by men.
Now that I showed you how JW are another confused sect like the Pharisees who with their teaching persecute the Lord. You now went back and said the Pharisees were confused and Paul had to let go of their teaching to follow the gospel. Is it not why I said he learnt gospel from no man? Don't allow your friend TATIME see the mess you're making in your "unity", LMAO.
Have you not confirmed what I said that Paul threw away their teaching and learnt from Jesus the correct teaching?

Choose one now, Omg. If Paul threw away his Pharisee learning and also did not learn the gospel from the disciples but Jesus himself. Does that not mean Jesus appears to men to teach them without human agency?

You are right that Pharisees were confused however you are even more confused than your fellow killers of God.
Poor confused and wandering soul, may you one day find guidance.
Don't quote me again in this point since you like going in circles. I don't have time for pointless rigmaroles.
Let's now move to another thing you're confused about.

My friend, you're a confirmed Olódo!

Don't forget you started tagging JWs as moles so stay on track! wink

Paul learnt God's word from people but the only thing he needed is the practical application of what he learnt.
Pharisees taught him from the scriptures that those who failed to live up to the law and/he revering anyone as Christ must be persecuted, Jesus taught his own followers to let God judge because event are happening that need to be observed with caution.

That's the only difference in the teachings!

So open your eyes and see! shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Oga you don't win an argument by insults of olodo and all that. It's women who fight with insults. I'm not so immature that you will distract me with your feminine tendencies.
Have you seen where soldiers win a war by insulting each other. Oga, only weapons of knowledge can help you now. So if you have none, clear from the battlefield before you end up a casualty who died shouting olodo...

Now once again. Take a chair with Rozz and let me show you that you are the most confused man walking this thread.

You said all men must learn from JW the gospel to know it.
I asked you where Paul learnt. You said from disciples of Jesus.
I showed you the Bible that he learnt from no man and no disciple but from Jesus directly.
You now shifted goalposts with your teacher-friend and said he had already learnt OT from Pharisees so even he, had been trained by men.
Now that I showed you how JW are another confused sect like the Pharisees who with their teaching persecute the Lord. You now went back and said the Pharisees were confused and Paul had to let go of their teaching to follow the gospel. Is it not why I said he learnt gospel from no man? Don't allow your friend TATIME see the mess you're making in your "unity", LMAO.
Have you not confirmed what I said that Paul threw away their teaching and learnt from Jesus the correct teaching?

Choose one now, Omg. If Paul threw away his Pharisee learning and also did not learn the gospel from the disciples but Jesus himself. Does that not mean Jesus appears to men to teach them without human agency?

You are right that Pharisees were confused however you are even more confused than your fellow killers of God.
Poor confused and wandering soul, may you one day find guidance.
Don't quote me again in this point since you like going in circles. I don't have time for pointless rigmaroles.
Let's now move to another thing you're confused about.

Nice breakdown of the whole discussion. I love the time you took to understand their mindset and break it down. Next is for them to DIVERT.

Easy to say they have LOVE JOY PEACE UNITY in their midst. Someone even said even in some of their congregation the parents fight in not allowing their daughters/sons to marry their fellow witness whom they like.

One will tell you its a FACELESS forum that what they say here doesn't matter. grin grin grin Perhaps the LOVE,PEACE and UNITY they try portray na surface thing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Oga don't try to distract me with your unity message. If you have knowledge on our subject matter, stay on course like a man.
Remember your fans Maximus69 and Rozz are cheering you o. LMAO.

God is not for confusion but for PEACE!

Remember Jesus is the Prince of Peace so if there is no PEACE amongst the worshipers of Trinity, Jesus surely is not the one championing such doctrines!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I am only a learner o. But you will soon see that one little child who is still learning is better than twenty old papas who know nothing (Ecclesiastes 4:13). LMAO.

Elihu in the midst of old men. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Paul learnt God's word from people but the only thing he needed is the practical application of what he learnt.
Pharisees taught him from the scriptures that those who failed to live up to the law and/he revering anyone as Christ must be persecuted, Jesus taught his own followers to let God judge because event are happening that need to be observed with caution.

Ignorance upon ignorance plus distracting insults for cover-up.
Go and learn the meaning of "mole". It's not an insult o. Even the person I said I'm suspecting knew it wasn't an insult and has been responding amiably.

Now that your arguments on Paul's learning has fallen like a pack of cards, I'm coming soon to educate you and all your JW fellows on the Godhead of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2020
achorladey:

Elihu in the midst of old men. grin grin grin
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2020
achorladey:

Nice breakdown of the whole discussion. I love the time you took to understand their mindset and break it down. Next is for them to DIVERT.

Easy to say they have LOVE JOY PEACE UNITY in their midst. Someone even said even in some of their congregation the parents fight in not allowing their daughters/sons to marry their fellow witness whom they like.

One will tell you its a FACELESS forum that what they say here doesn't matter. grin grin grin Perhaps the LOVE,PEACE and UNITY they try portray na surface thing grin grin grin
I've noticed their diversionary tactics. LMAO. audio unity. Only when they have no hope of winning an argument, they lie about unity.
When they think they can win, they start bombarding with scriptures like pros.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

Remember Jesus is the Prince of Peace so if there is no PEACE amongst the worshipers of Trinity, Jesus surely is not the one championing such doctrines!

Rozz come and see how your glorified unlearned JWs have shifted from the subject matters to unity and peace. LMAO.

I think they trained them to divert to that when they have no hope of winning. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

You are a confirmed liar!

How can you say there is unity where people are carrying weapons up and down to kill their fellowman due to racism and politics yet they're claiming worshipers of the same God in Unity? embarassed embarassed embarassed

For instance only JWs are unitedly saying "no more wars, no more training for wars and no more building of weapons" Isaiah 2:2-4

None of you have come up with something tangible to say about real PEACE, whenever politicians or ethnic classes occur, you people abandon your hopeless religions to kill one another. Whereas JWs stand as one never to lift up weapons again everywhere they are.

If you don't know the meaning of unity my friend stop deluding yourself, there is no Unity if you can't solve the problems (Satan is causing amongst the pagans) in the name of Jesus (the Prince of Peace)

That's a complete show of shame on your Trinity God! embarassed embarassed embarassed

TATIME: None of you have come up with something tangible to say about real PEACE, whenever politicians or ethnic classes occur, you people abandon your hopeless religions to kill one another.

Achorladey: What has your religious organization ever uttered about the crisis in the north of Nigeria and beyond? Na your usual sit down and look approach or don't get involved or don't mention the names of the PARTICIPANTS in the CONFLICTS at all. grin grin grin because it is POLITICS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Rozz come and see how your glorified unlearned JWs have shifted from the subject matters to unity and peace. LMAO.

I think they trained them to divert to that when they have no hope of winning. LMAO.
lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Try to learn from experience, JWs aren't here to argue pointlessly with you, it's just the interest we have in honest hearted and sincere observers like Rozz that's making someone like me part of the discussion.

What we're saying here is simple.

The result of what JWs are saying is out today, JWs throughout the world have one mindset and are zealously preaching and teaching in their respective neighbourhood what they've learnt from the Prince of Peace through his Organization.

You Trinitarians are all over the place abusing, insulting, cursing, fighting and even killing one another over who knows better about your Trinity God.

Nairaland is just a perfect place to be for anyone who wants to observe your delusion. At least on this thread alone more than 6 contradicting opinions have been heard on this same Trinity and you yourself publicly admitted that there is confusion in your Trinity God by saying you don't care what others say.

So that's the result of what JWs believe which is Jesus only sent people to people, it has helped JWs globally to maintain the oneness in thought and orderliness has taken over their Organization making it possible to ensure PEACE.

Different demonic spirits have spoken to so many people claiming it's Jesus in the name of your Trinity God today so that all of you are ashamed to name your Religion since one group's teaching totally contradicts the other yet you're all under Trinity!

Jesus said by their FRUIT you will know them, not by their arguments. So keep up with your Trinity God but first let's know the correct definition or explanation of your own TRINITY before we start talking, it's pointless discussing over what is not written in the Bible and even adherents aren't having the same line of thought!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

false jw mad max

he said rozz might be a jw moll
did he say false jw's were moles, post the quotes

me thinks you just lying still
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2020
johnw47:
false jw mad max
he said rozz might be a jw moll did he say false jw's were moles, post the quotes
me thinks you just lying still
why are you calm today,what happened
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

false jw tatime

Jesus is not championing the differences in doctrine
but He is championing the christians themselves
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Ignorance upon ignorance plus distracting insults for cover-up.
Go and learn the meaning of "mole". It's not an insult o. Even the person I said I'm suspecting knew it wasn't an insult and has been responding amiably.

Now that your arguments on Paul's learning has fallen like a pack of cards, I'm coming soon to educate you and all your JW fellows on the Godhead of Jesus Christ.

Come on begin Yan your own PERSONAL definition of the TRINITY Doghead jare.
The whole thread is learning from you.

But don't forget that all your Trinitarian brothers must agree with your rasmatas before you expect JWs to take you serious o! Remember we are one in thought so we don't move like goats (each goes anywhere belle face) we move like sheep (orderly). So your unanimous conclusion first Sir!. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:

The wealthiest Trinitarian! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

all of you are ashamed to name your Religion since one group's teaching totally contradicts the other yet you're all under Trinity!

paranoid false jw tatime

i told you and mad max that i am non denominational
yet you and max say i have a pastor, and then you say
i am a pastor, and you say i am OLAADEGBU

what's the point in telling you anything really
when you come back with lies after lies after lies

you are truly sons of the father of lies:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

The wealthiest Trinitarian! cheesy

fearful false jw mad max

there is no fool like a false jw fool

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:

i want you not to be afraid to answer DrLiveLogic questions
which so far you are avoiding like false jw's do when they are cornered and scared

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
johnw47:

i want you not to be afraid to answer DrLiveLogic questions
which so far you are avoiding like false jw's do when they are cornered and scared

He shouldn't be asking such question,i know where it would lead,another round of insults
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
He shouldn't be asking such question,i know where it would lead,another round of insults

weak excuse, how does insults stop you from replying honestly

but like i told you before, insults if you like, but the truth none the less
in reply to your many lies encouraged by false jw tatime and mad max

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
TRINITY reloaded!

@ Pastor DrLiveLogic

Perhaps your business has taken part of the day from you just as it happens right here with me, but i'm still very much with you on the definition of your Trinitarian Doghead. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:
TRINITY reloaded!

@ Pastor DrLiveLogic

Perhaps your business has taken part of the day from you just as it happens right here with me, but i'm still very much with you on the definition of your Trinitarian Doghead. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just another noisemaker of no repute!

TRINITY definitions of various forms, ask him the name of his church and see the way he will flair up like the mother hen with little chics. He's just happy to engage JWs in an argument, nothing is in his head.

Thanks to God i've crossed noisier rivers than his type so his case is cheap, if he wants to talk i've given him points to work on.

~You can't teach others if Jesus do appears personally to some people, every sane person will like to see Jesus too so there's no need to teach others.

~Pastors are everywhere claiming teachers of God's word, when DrLiveLogic said people should read the Bible on their own and holy ghost will minister onto them.

~His definition of Trinity contradicts others that have been on this thread so he need to tell the forum which is correct.

~Jesus prayed for Unity amongst his own followers and only JWs are living Witnesses of such Unity and peace.

~Trinitarians on Nairaland have been arguing, abusing, insulting even cursing one another, let him solve that before coming forward to say the most Peaceful group on planet earth is on the wrong. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
I wonder how they are claiming to have love for the TRUTH! cheesy

Clarify no way, and they chear themselves for arguing blindly against JWs!

Rádaràda! cheesy

Go to other threads and see how they argue blindly against one another, it's only when they hear JWs that they'll all sweep their grudges under the carpet as if they're in agreement.

Ask them to mention the name of church they belong and expose their hypocritical alliance against God's people! wink

TATIME:

Just another noisemaker of no repute!

TRINITY definitions of various forms, ask him the name of his church and see the way he will flair up like the mother hen with little chics. He's just happy to engage JWs in an argument, nothing is in his head.

Thanks to God i've crossed noisier rivers than his type so his case is cheap, if he wants to talk i've given him points to work on.

~You can't teach others if Jesus do appears personally to some people, every sane person will like to see Jesus too so there's no need to teach others.

~Pastors are everywhere claiming teachers of God's word, when DrLiveLogic said people should read the Bible on their own and holy ghost will minister onto them.

~His definition of Trinity contradicts others that have been on this thread so he need to tell the forum which is correct.

~Jesus prayed for Unity amongst his own followers and only JWs are living Witnesses of such Unity and peace.

~Trinitarians on Nairaland have been arguing, abusing, insulting even cursing one another, let him solve that before coming forward to say the most Peaceful group on planet earth is on the wrong. sad sad sad

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

No confusion, no variation. Indeed God is not an author of confusion. It is JWs that do that perfectly. LMAO.

At least now, everyone can see that whether God chooses to teach through men or through revelation of Jesus without human agency, He passes the same message.

You are being dogmatic about this.....

Acts 9:6, Lord Jesus commanded Paul:
"You will be told what you must do"

The Apostles told Paul about the Lord's command of the Memorial supper, in the same manner they told Paul about Jesus appearance after rising from death.

@ 1 Corinthians 11:23, Paul was right to say he received it from the Lord......

Compare 1 Cor 15:1-7,what did Paul receive? From what Source ?
How did Paul know that Jesus appeared to his followers?
The Scriptures said so, Paul read it.
The Apostles narrated eye witnesses accounts of the Lord's memorial supper and Jesus appearance.....

Will the same Apostles not tell Paul about the Lord's memorial supper Jesus Commanded them in Luke 22:19 ?
Do you recall that both events occurred within the same period?

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I've noticed their diversionary tactics. LMAO. audio unity. Only when they have no hope of winning an argument, they lie about unity.
When they think they can win, they start bombarding with scriptures like pros.
Every discerning person following this thread already knows who is lying...

When you know Bible more than Jesus Christ, John 1:18 is carnal minded statement for your Trinitarian DELUSION.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
solite3:

care to show how trinity is fraud?
many times you jwo always run away when provided with the truth,
Answer these questions
who is Jesus?, an angel or God?

who is the Holy Spirit, a force or a person?

provide biblical reference or forever remain silent.

The Trinity is very simple, one God in three persons.

I have proof for it in the bible,
I have proof that God the father is a different person from the Son and the Holy Ghost,
I have proof that Jesus is Almighty God

The Holy Spirit is a person and Almighty God and the father a person and Almighty God.
All you have is insults and bile to spew all over.

DrLiveLogic, shey you see am , solite3 says " God the Father is a different person from the Son...."
KNOWMORE56 CONFESSED Jesus Christ is God's angel, Yes. JWs are still correct.
Trinitarians are CONFUSED grin grin

Solite3 says he has 3 Almighty Gods , "the Father is different from the Son and ghost grin

Jesus spoke @ Revelations 3:5,12 in heaven, & John20:17 and John 14:28 on earth.
Solite3 man are you a LIAR or is Jesus Christ lying?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janosky:

DrLiveLogic, shey you see am , solite3 says " God the Father is a different person from the Son...."
Trinitarians are CONFUSED grin grin

Solite3 says he has 3 Almighty Gods , "the Father is different from the Son and ghost grin

Jesus spoke @ Revelations 3:5,12 in heaven, & John20:17 and John 14:28 on earth.
Solite3 man are you a LIAR or is Jesus Christ lying?

That's why i keep telling the Dr Live Logic to make a form of agreement with other Trinitarians before coming to teach others on the topic. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

How great is your ignorance. Rozz please come and witness this phenomenal display of JW confusion.

Janosky, kindly tell us when the Son(a person) became the Bible(a book).
You keep giving me scriptures for my position. Thank you for showing us that Paul himself said in Hebrews 1:1-2 that God spoke not through even humans but through the Son Himself.

Also show us where John studied the Bible in Revelation. Was it not Jesus that showed him those things. This is despicable ignorance. Smh.
Don't post again until you pass it round for scrutiny from your fellow JWs before they think you're a traitor, LMAO.
When Paul converted....
Acts 9:6 Jesus commanded Paul:
"You will be told what you are to do"
Who will tell Paul Jesus command that Paul will do?
The Apostles of course grin.

DrLiveLogic, have you forgotten so soon you LIED that the Son whom his Father sent is the Almighty God?
You no wan get SENSE
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
**Modified
I forgot to add in #1
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

The Lord Jesus himself testified that he was on earth(Son) and in heaven (Father) at the same time.

Is YAHWEH, God of Israel the same Jesus Christ in NT who came to die for sin?

It's always proper to start from what is known before proceeding to what is unknown. Some erroneously start from the unknown and create confusion for themselves.
That's why I've chosen to begin from what is clear and known in the Bible: That YHWH and Jesus are one Being.
When that is resolved, an unknown will come up later which is: How is it possible that one Being expressed Himself as if He were two different people, Father and only-begotten Son?
This can be handled after stage one.

To treat the known, we would have to look at the Being called God from different angles of His Godhead prerogatives clearly shown in scripture.

#1 NUMBER OF GOD
It is obvious that in order, God is the only Being who can be "First and Last/Beginning and Ending/Alpha and Omega" at the same time because he existed before every created thing and is the only One who will remain when he decides to end all existence.
The Simultaneous "First and Last" is a number only the Uncreated can have.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith YAHWEH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

We see here that YAHWEH, the God of Israel is "First and Last" and is the only true God. Follow me now.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty

We see that God calls himself by this number, "First and Last" and also the "Who is, was and is to come". He further calls himself, the Almighty/Omnipotent (El-Shaddai), an OT title of YAHWEH. Angels are mighty, even Michael is very mighty but only YAHWEH is Almighty/Omnipotent. Now watch!

Rev 11:17-18 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Who is and was and is to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned

We see here that it is the same YAHWEH Almighty who sits on the throne worshipped by the same title "Who is, was and is to come". So, comparing the OT text and also the two verses in the Apocalypse, It is clear that YAHWEH Almighty's number is "First and Last"

Now let us find out who is this YAHWEH Almighty, The First and Last, Who is, was and is to come?
In the beginning of the apocalypse, John meets with Jesus Christ, who introduces himself as

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last...
Rev 1:17-18 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

We see that this is Jesus Christ who was dead and resurrected. By his number here, "First and Last/Alpha and Omega/Beginning and Ending", we see that this same YAHWEH Almighty of OT and Jesus Christ of NT are one Being.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God.

N.B: If you cannot prove that the scriptures above are false, then you have accepted that Jesus is YAHWEH. Please don't quote me if you can't deny these scriptures. You are not worthy of an answer and please nobody should come with any distraction of trinity this trinity that or peace and unity. What we are dealing with is simple, the Divinity of Jesus Christ, whether he is YAHWEH or not. Simple.

Cc: johnw47, achorladey, Rozz, Maximus69, TATIME, Janosky, Peacefullove, haywizzy007, Acehart, solite3, KNOWMORE56, hoopernikao, omokoginimi, rottennaija, Muttleylaff, liposure, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (236) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.