Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127103 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, John 14:28 Jesus Christ says your Trinitarian quote of Philippians 2:6-7 is FALSE.

Any rendition of Phil 2:6-7 tilted against John 14:28 is a Trinitarian FRAUD.

The holy Bible, John 1:18 "Jesus revealed his own Father" as in his heavenly Father" NOT "one person who takes 3 stages to reveal himself"

Solite3 and brocab both Trinity adherents won't even agree with your version of Trinity grin grin
grin

care to show how trinity is fraud?
many times you jwo always run away when provided with the truth,
Answer these questions
who is Jesus?, an angel or God?
who is the Holy Spirit, a force or a person?

provide biblical reference or forever remain silent.

The Trinity is very simple, one God in three persons.

I have proof for it in the bible,
I have proof that God the father is a different person from the Son and the Holy Ghost,
I have proof that Jesus is Almighty God
The Holy Spirit is a person and Almighty God and the father a person and Almighty God.
All you have is insults and bile to spew all over.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
because it's like we are starting all over again,i don't want people to insult me anymore.One has taken it upon himself to insult me day and night because of my post

lie lie rozz, because of your lies oh most duh one
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
honestly ehn I'm not anything near you guys as rregards knowledge of the scriptures but I wish you were here earlier.I only asked questions and needed answers to quench my curiosity
What I'm asking here is having read mine and Max's exchange on Paul which I just trashed his argument hands down, do you believe Jesus reveals Himself to people or one can only learn from certain teachers?
It's not an exam. I'm not asking you for the right answer. I just want to know your own answer. This may give me an idea of what you are and what you're not.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Schizophrenic mental as anything mad max

your idea of witnessing to lie lie rozz
is to make her a lost liar like you are

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
DrLiveLogic, readers can know that you have some truths to say
when big mouth false jw's like janosky come out of the woodword to attack you

lying false jw janosky only gives book, chapter and verse numbers
he doesn't quote the verses because he knows that many don't line up with what he is saying

same as other false jw's do

DrLiveLogic:

The problem with you JWs is that you don't know God. You all think God is like a man or an angel who can't be in two places at the same time and you wonder how God can be on earth and heaven at the same time.
Joh 3:13 KJV And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is (Greek: being) in heaven.
I bet y'all never knew Jesus said He was in two places at the same time. Earth and heaven at the same time.

good
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2020
false jw mad max
Pro_14:5  A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

and wow do you ever utter and utter and utter
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2020
some more lies - more false prophecies of false jw's:

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble." Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

"Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith then Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge." Watch Tower 1923 Apr 1 p.106

"... the remaining months before Armageddon." Watchtower 1941 Sep 15 p.288

"Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah p.216
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:08am On Jun 30, 2020
This is a good example how twisted this actually sounds,
Janosky:

Bros, John 14:28 Jesus Christ says your Trinitarian quote of Philippians 2:6-7 is FALSE.

Any rendition of Phil 2:6-7 tilted against John 14:28 is a Trinitarian FRAUD.

The holy Bible, John 1:18 "Jesus revealed his own Father" as in his heavenly Father" NOT "one person who takes 3 stages to reveal himself"

Solite3 and brocab both Trinity adherents won't even agree with your version of Trinity grin grin
grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:09am On Jun 30, 2020
How are you bro, good to have you back ?
johnw47:
false jw mad max
Pro_14:5  A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

and wow do you ever utter and utter and utter

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:10am On Jun 30, 2020
How are you bro.. same as above..
solite3:

care to show how trinity is fraud?
many times you jwo always run away when provided with the truth,
Answer these questions
who is Jesus?, an angel or God?
who is the Holy Spirit, a force or a person?

provide biblical reference or forever remain silent.

The Trinity is very simple, one God in three persons.

I have proof for it in the bible,
I have proof that God the father is a different person from the Son and the Holy Ghost,
I have proof that Jesus is Almighty God
The Holy Spirit is a person and Almighty God and the father a person and Almighty God.
All you have is insults and bile to spew all over.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2020
mrsteel:

People insult u because u are a hypocrite!
You claim to be a preacher, but always take photos of your breast and nyansh? Are u in any way trying to mock God?

I truly don't think this is needed or polite Sir.
Your judgement is based on assumptions and it is proper to always avoid such.

There are many hypocrite in suit and tie, same in long gown with full head gear. Yet there are dedicated and sincere ministers of the gospel in mini skirts resulting from lack of proper teaching and counseling Sir.

It's safer to always assume the later and correct in simplicity of judgement so that counsel can be received without strife.
At least non of us will like out motives to be judged wrongly.

Good morning.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 5:10am On Jun 30, 2020
johnw47:
DrLiveLogic, readers can know that you have some truths to say
when big mouth false jw's like janosky come out of the woodword to attack you

lying false jw janosky only gives book, chapter and verse numbers
he doesn't quote the verses because he knows that many don't line up with what he is saying

same as other false jw's do

good
Thanks Bob. Looks like they went and gathered at a round table to come @ me. LMAO. As if numbers can help them against pure fact.

I even prefer all of them come out so that it can be clear to Rozz how empty and ineffective lies are regardless of the numbers that hold them together

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

No sir. Paul indeed learnt the OT from the Pharisees under Gamaliel. But what did he do with all that learning?(Phil3:5-8 ). He threw it in the bin and had to relearn everything at the feet of Christ. (Phil3:7-10).
He left behind the other Pharisees whose learning was opposed to the gospel and became a foremost preacher of the gospel for which they even tried to kill him again and again.
Don't you guys read the Bible?

He was taught all of gospel he preached to the gentiles by the Lord Himself and learnt nothing from other disciples either. You people should allow the man and stop denying his own words now. Is it by force?
Paul didn't go to learn the gospel from any man. Hear from him and stop disregarding the horse's mouth.
Gal 1:11-12 KJV But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:17 KJV Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

Even the ordinances of the gospel (communion, gifts of the spirit etc.) that Paul learnt were from the Lord Jesus.
Look again and learn, friend.
1Co 11:23-26 KJV 23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Do you see again that the same thing the apostles learnt from Jesus directly, Paul also learnt from Jesus by revelation and not from the disciples.

Accept the simple fact. Jesus teaches men directly by revelation. Any one who is afraid to let you learn directly from God but only wants you to learn from him is leading you to a cult.

You JWs don't study the scriptures, you just sit and learn what some elders tell you and none of you are bold enough to question any lie.
There is just one thing that needed to be done on this issue of Apostle Paul, if you agree that he meant the OT from his Jewish teacher that means he had the basic knowledge about the Christ and what the Christ is coming to do but Paul never knew that all what the scriptures said about the Messiah (Christ) is to be applied in the case of Jesus.
After Jesus has appeared to Paul this man now need to know the difference between the teachings of his Pharisaic fathers and that of the Christians. So having gotten the elementary learning already he now grasp all what his former teachers thought him as if he's now in the light.
What Maximus69 is saying is that there is no argument that God's word is from mouth to mouth otherwise we must agree that each person just need a copy of the Bible and Jesus will do the rest by himself!
I was a Muslim and my religious teachers do have copies of the Bible, let me even correct the impression that most so called Christians don't know today the passages religious terrorists often quote before slaughtering their fellowman are excerpts from the Bible!
So if we're to conclude that Jesus will minister to them personally before they can know him then we are deceiving ourselves because without proper guidance on the right application of God's word many things will go wrong! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

What I'm asking here is having read mine and Max's exchange on Paul which I just trashed his argument hands down, do you believe Jesus reveals Himself to people or one can only learn from certain teachers?
It's not an exam. I'm not asking you for the right answer. I just want to know your own answer. This may give me an idea of what you are and what you're not.

Perhaps i need to spotlight the point in what you and i discussed so far! smiley

Paul learnt God's word from people before he encountered Jesus who revealed his identity as the promised Messiah! Act 22:3
This is the point that you've been missing all these while, though i concluded you're only trying to argue blindly but it's like you actually thought you have some points.

So let's consider what the scriptures have to say on the matter.

Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) that God has promised through the words spoken by all the prophets from the time of Abraham till John the baptist, so all Israelites have been anticipating the coming of this promised Christ. Deuteronomy 18:15-18, Act 3:22-23
Note what Jesus told the Samaritan lady he met at Jacob's well, Jesus proved to be a prophet by revealing some things to the lady which triggered her interest in knowing more about what she's been taught from childhood, her own people (Samaritans) believe that people can also worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob on mount Gerizin in Samaria but the Jews are insisting that it's only in Jerusalem that pure worship is done, so she wants to know what this man she can see as a prophet will say to that.
Jesus reechoed the same thing that Jews always say so the lady concluded that Jesus' judgment is partial since he's also a Jew but she said something that made Jesus revealed his true identity to her.
She said "i'm sure all these confusion will end when the Messiah (Christ) comes" at that Jesus immediately told her "i am that long awaited Messiah" John 4:7-29
So you can see that all those who worship the God of Israel knew about prophecies regarding the Christ but what they didn't know is who exactly is the prophecies pointing to? Act 8:32-36
Paul as a Jewish Scholar also had all the elementary teachings regarding the Christ {Hebrews 5:12 compare to Act 22:3} so for Jesus to have appeared to him face to face is like what Jesus did to the lady at Jacob's well, Jesus revealed his identity to Paul! Act 9:1-5 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

There is just one thing that needed to be done on this issue of Apostle Paul, if you agree that he meant the OT from his Jewish teacher that means he had the basic knowledge about the Christ and what the Christ is coming to do but Paul never knew that all what the scriptures said about the Messiah (Christ) is to be applied in the case of Jesus.
After Jesus has appeared to Paul this man now need to know the difference between the teachings of his Pharisaic fathers and that of the Christians. So having gotten the elementary learning already he now grasp all what his former teachers thought him as if he's now in the light.
What Maximus69 is saying is that there is no argument that God's word is from mouth to mouth otherwise we must agree that each person just need a copy of the Bible and Jesus will do the rest by himself!
I was a Muslim and my religious teachers do have copies of the Bible, let me even correct the impression that most so called Christians don't know today the passages religious terrorists often quote before slaughtering their fellowman are excerpts from the Bible!
So if we're to conclude that Jesus will minister to them personally before they can know him then we are deceiving ourselves because without proper guidance on the right application of God's word many things will go wrong! undecided undecided undecided

LMAO. So you were a moslem? Unfortunate that you left one enclave of falsehood only to enter another(JW) in search of truth. I'm sure you've dropped all the lies the terrorists claim from bible to kill people. If so, then you can easily understand how Paul threw away the lies the Pharisees also taught him but you're now claiming he retained it, LMAO.
I just hope you will after all your jumping around finally find, the only true God, Jesus Christ and not another denial sect about him and realise that He isn't only in heaven but also lives inside men - another thing only God can do and no angel can do.

As for our argument about how Paul learnt. I'm not going to follow you to keep going in circles. It is already evident to all who can reason without lying from our exchange that you deny the horse's mouth and Bible but believe only your elders.

Lastly, I'm not claiming Jesus doesn't send men to teach. I'm only showing you that He also himself, teaches men directly if He wants and this the Bible clearly teaches through Paul but lookatchu claiming that he continued with his former learning from pharisee sect and added from Jesus' disciples.
Tell us then, if there is any truth in you, why did the pharisees want to kill him if not that the gospel Jesus(and no man) taught him by revelation was opposed to the teaching they gave him.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

LMAO. So you were a moslem? Unfortunate that you left one enclave of falsehood only to enter another(JW) in search of truth. I'm sure you've dropped all the lies the terrorists claim from bible to kill people. If so, then you can easily understand how Paul threw away the lies the Pharisees also taught him but you're now claiming he retained it, LMAO.
I just hope you will after all your jumping around finally find, the only true God, Jesus Christ and not another denial sect about him and realise that He isn't only in heaven but also lives inside men - another thing only God can do and no angel can do.

As for our argument about how Paul learnt. I'm not going to follow you to keep going in circles. It is already evident to all who can reason without lying from our exchange that you deny the horse's mouth and Bible but believe only your elders.

Lastly, I'm not claiming Jesus doesn't send men to teach. I'm only showing you that He also himself, teaches men directly if He wants and this the Bible clearly teaches through Paul but lookatchu claiming that he continued with his former learning from pharisee sect and added from Jesus' disciples.
Tell us then, if there is any truth in you, why did the pharisees want to kill him if not that the gospel Jesus(and no man) taught him by revelation was opposed to the teaching they gave him.
lol you seems ready for this,ok ooo
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

How great is your ignorance. Rozz please come and witness this phenomenal display of JW confusion.
Janosky, kindly tell us when the Son(a person) became the Bible(a book).
You keep giving me scriptures for my position. Thank you for showing us that Paul himself said in Hebrews 1:1-2 that God spoke not through even humans but through the Son Himself.
Also show us where John studied the Bible in Revelation. Was it not Jesus that showed him those things. This is despicable ignorance. Smh.
Don't post again until you pass it round for scrutiny from your fellow JWs before they think you're a traitor, LMAO.

In actual fact DrLiveLogic, it's you that's exposing your ignorance with that quoted scripture!

Paul said God spoke to Israelites through Prophets using various means to convey his messages like dreams, visions and so on. But in this time of the end God is using his only begotten son to reveal himself to mankind! Hebrew 1:1-2

This means to know God's qualities all we need is to study Jesus' thoughts, words and actions {John 14:9} a thorough look at Jesus will help us to grasp the qualities of the person whom no human can see GOD! John 1:18

So in a nutshell Jesus taught people what all Adam's descendants never knew about Jehovah the God Jesus himself worships {John 20:17} that's why he said "I am the way the truth and the life, NO MAN comes to the father except through me" John 14:6
The no man here starts from Abel down to our day, all of us must learn God's qualities which we supposed to learn from our biological father Adam {Luke 3:38} from Jesus.
Adam and Eve don't need Jesus to know God but after they sinned all their descendants must learn God's qualities through another perfect son of God (Jesus) so Jesus actually came to replace Adam! 1Corinthians 15:45
Adam supposed to teach all of us the qualities of our heavenly father who made him and all the good things God did for mankind, but he rebelled against our heavenly father and died so we need another PERFECT son of God who will reveal to us all the good qualities of our heavenly father! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I'm not claiming Jesus doesn't send men to teach. I'm only showing you that He also himself!

I'm now a teacher by God's grace so i don't just argue pointlessly, so leave the issue of falsewood for now because i'm certaint that you're on the wrong side.
So let's focus on the points!

If you truly agree with what you typed up there, please how do you expect God's people to be united in FAITH as Jesus fervently prayed {John 17:21-23} when some don't have to learn from the same source?

Today there are over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians and each have it's own definition of your Trinity God, moreover contradictions is everywhere on the issue of this your Trinity, Rozz can testify to this fact as each trinitarian keep coming up with different explanations.
Mind you each of them says Jesus spoke to them, yet they're not one in line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

Paul said he is not a God of confusion but of PEACE {1Corinthians 14:33} if you should go through different threads on Nairaland you'll notice the bitter arguments, abuses, insults even curses amongst Trinitarians all in the name of the same God TRINITY. You just responded to Maximus69 saying you don't care about how other Trinitarians define their own TRINITY God, yet you're saying JWs who are unitedly teaching the same thing and having PEACE amongst themselves are wrong!

Is that what Jesus came to established? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Perhaps i need to spotlight the point in what you and i discussed so far! smiley

Paul learnt God's word from people before he encountered Jesus who revealed his identity as the promised Messiah! Act 22:3
This is the point that you've been missing all these while, though i concluded you're only trying to argue blindly but it's like you actually thought you have some points.

So let's consider what the scriptures have to say on the matter.

Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) that God has promised through the words spoken by all the prophets from the time of Abraham till John the baptist, so all Israelites have been anticipating the coming of this promised Christ. Deuteronomy 18:15-18, Act 3:22-23
Note what Jesus told the Samaritan lady he met at Jacob's well, Jesus proved to be a prophet by revealing some things to the lady which triggered her interest in knowing more about what she's been taught from childhood, her own people (Samaritans) believe that people can also worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob on mount Gerizin in Samaria but the Jews are insisting that it's only in Jerusalem that pure worship is done, so she wants to know what this man she can see as a prophet will say to that.
Jesus reechoed the same thing that Jews always say so the lady concluded that Jesus' judgment is partial since he's also a Jew but she said something that made Jesus revealed his true identity to her.
She said "i'm sure all these confusion will end when the Messiah (Christ) comes" at that Jesus immediately told her "i am that long awaited Messiah" John 4:7-29
So you can see that all those who worship the God of Israel knew about prophecies regarding the Christ but what they didn't know is who exactly is the prophecies pointing to? Act 8:32-36
Paul as a Jewish Scholar also had all the elementary teachings regarding the Christ {Hebrews 5:12 compare to Act 22:3} so for Jesus to have appeared to him face to face is like what Jesus did to the lady at Jacob's well, Jesus revealed his identity to Paul! Act 9:1-5 smiley

In summary of all you said, you have once again displayed ignorance. When Jesus came, was it not the teachers of the law that killed him? Is it not the same teachers who taught Paul to kill Christians?
If Paul held to what he was taught, why did he become a christian and why did his former clique want to kill him.
Answer this simple question.
What Paul learnt from the Pharisees, did he not throw it away to learn all over again from Jesus? (Philippians 3:5-11)
Also did Paul not clearly say that he learnt the gospel he taught the gentiles from no man but Jesus himself?
If you can't answer these two in clear terms, please don't waste my time. You guys should not carry me round in your circles o.
Abeg, Rozz, if you have other JW that have proper knowledge of scriptures, call them o. These ones so far are learners.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2020
brocab:
How are you bro, good to have you back ?

hi bro
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Deadi bodi geti accident yeepa!
Confusion breaki boonu yeepa!
Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi, double wahala for deadi bodi!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TATIME:

I'm now a teacher by God's grace so i don't just argue pointlessly, so leave the issue of falsewood for now because i'm certaint that you're on the wrong side.

If you truly agree with what you typed up there, please how do you expect God's people to be united in FAITH as Jesus fervently prayed {John 17:21-23} when some don't have to learn from the same source?

Today there are over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians and each have it's own definition of your Trinity God, moreover contradictions is everywhere on the issue of this your Trinity, Rozz can testify to this fact as each trinitarian keep coming up with different explanations.
Mind you each of them says Jesus spoke to them, yet they're not one in line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

Paul said he is not a God of confusion but of PEACE {1Corinthians 14:33} if you should go through different threads on Nairaland you'll notice the bitter arguments, abuses, insults even curses amongst Trinitarians all in the name of the same God TRINITY. You just responded to Maximus69 saying you don't care about how other Trinitarians define their own TRINITY God, yet you're saying JWs who are unitedly teaching the same thing and having PEACE amongst themselves are wrong!

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
lol you seems ready for this,ok ooo
I am only a learner o. But you will soon see that one little child who is still learning is better than twenty old papas who know nothing (Ecclesiastes 4:13). LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

In summary of all you said, you have once again displayed ignorance. When Jesus came, was it not the teachers of the law that killed him? Is it not the same teachers who taught Paul to kill Christians?
If Paul held to what he was taught, why did he become a christian and why did his former clique want to kill him.
Answer this simple question.
What Paul learnt from the Pharisees, did he not throw it away to learn all over again from Jesus? (Philippians 3:5-11)
Also did Paul not clearly say that he learnt the gospel he taught the gentiles from no man but Jesus himself?
If you can't answer these two in clear terms, please don't waste my time. You guys should not carry me round in your circles o.
Abeg, Rozz, if you have other JW that have proper knowledge of scriptures, call them o. These ones so far are learners.

My friend, you be confirmed Olódo!

The Pharisees, Saddusees, Scribes, Priests and others Rabbis all claim to believe in the scriptures but they were opposing each other just as all of you Trinitarians are doing on the issue of this your TRINITY God today! cheesy

When Jesus came his own teachings gave them headache because he was talking with authority {Matthew 7:28-29} that only him has the truth just as JWs are unitedly saying today! John 14:6 smiley

So when Paul realized that he was working with set of confused religionists, he left for Christianity. They came together against Paul because it's a shame on them just as all of you are coming up against Rozz today for declaring JWs right over your Confused TRINITY God! The only issue here is that Rozz has not learnt how to make you guys start fighting yourselves by quoting scriptures that will bring confusion amongst Trinitarians! Act 23:6-10 cheesy

If the Pharisees aren't teaching the people what the law says, how do you think Jesus' counsel to the people will sound?
Jesus actually said "all what they teach you do observe but don't do according to their deeds because they put heavy loads on people when they themselves aren't ready to lift it with their finger" Matthew 23:1-4

So are you saying Jesus didn't know what he was saying by telling the people to do all what the Pharisees commanded them according to the law? cheesy

Abegi my guy this one pass your level! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

Can you see why I said your folk are ignorant and you're a teacher? Of course, no better than the masters of the law who couldn't handle Jesus' truth and all they could do was to kill him.
If, as you claim, there are 41 lies on trinity, I can assure you that yours is the 42nd and is even more pitiful than all the others because it doesn't acknowledge simple bible but forget all those and face me one on one without distraction because like I said, I stand alone and need no support for simple truth.
And who on earth cares about whether you all unite in ignorance? All your so called 41000 trinitarian sects, is each not united with their members, some having even more than your numbers?
Or are the Sunni terrorists all over the world not also united? Please spare me your appeal. Unity means nothing without truth?
My dear teacher-friend, let me answer your simple question.
You ask if God is not the author of confusion, how will he not send men to teach others so as not to avoid confusion.
Rozz, come again and witness crass ignorance of this your glorified unlearned JWs.
Now, my ignorant albeit innocent and naive teacher of falsehood, answer this question and don't back in cowardice, if you are really a Man afterall I'm only a little child learning.
If God appears to all men and teaches them directly and God is not confused, won't all men end up with the same knowledge?
Or if you as a man teach twenty different people very well, won't they have the same understanding?
How much more God Himself, teaching?
Rozz, if your friends cannot answer, come and help them now because I don't yet know where you stand.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

The Pharisees, Saddusees, Scribes, Priests and others Rabbis all claim to believe in the scriptures but they were opposing each other just as all of you Trinitarians are doing on the issue of this your TRINITY God today! cheesy

When Jesus came his own teachings gave them headache because he was talking with authority {Matthew 7:28-29} that only him has the truth just as JWs are unitedly saying today! John 14:6 smiley

So when Paul realized that he was working with set of confused religionists, he left for Christianity. They came together against Paul because it's a shame on them just as all of you are coming up against Rozz today for declaring JWs right over your Confused TRINITY God! The only issue here is that Rozz has not learnt how to make you guys start fighting yourselves by quoting scriptures that will bring confusion amongst Trinitarians! Act 23:6-10 cheesy

If the Pharisees aren't teaching the people what the law says, how do you think Jesus' counsel to the people will sound?
Jesus actually said "all what they teach you do observe but don't do according to their deeds because they put heavy loads on people when they themselves aren't ready to lift it with their finger" Matthew 23:1-4

So are you saying Jesus didn't know what he was saying by telling the people to do all what the Pharisees commanded them according to the law? cheesy

I just pity the young lady because they're all coming up shamelessly to argue blindly when they can't even come up with just one definition of their Trinity confusion!

Jesus actually said they will bind heavy loads on people but they themselves aren't willing to lift it with their finger!

Imagine this DrLiveLogic saying he doesn't care how other Trinitarians define the same TRINITY god yet he's expecting Rozz a honest hearted and sincere young lady who openly said the matter is like a heavy load in her head! How can you be sincere with a God you can't explain?
So for Rozz to have come out boldly to speak her mind on their Trinity confusion is like a heavy dirty slap on their god! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:
Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi, double wahala for deadi bodi!
Please keep up with cheerleading, my friend. I think you do it better than Rozz and the female folk. LMAO.
Maybe if you continue, your friends will not lose hope that their lies will confuse me. LMAO.
It's better you keep to just that and stay out of this scriptural exchange before you get hurt. LMAO

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2020
brocab:
How are you bro.. same as above..
I m fine bro
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Can you see why I said your folk are ignorant and you're a teacher? Of course, no better than the masters of the law who couldn't handle Jesus' truth and all they could do was to kill him.
If, as you claim, there are 41 lies on trinity, I can assure you that yours is the 42nd and is even more pitiful than all the others because it doesn't acknowledge simple bible but forget all those and face me one on one without distraction because like I said, I stand alone and need no support for simple truth.
And who on earth cares about whether you all unite in ignorance? All your so called 41000 trinitarian sects, is each not united with their members, some having even more than your numbers?
Or are the Sunni terrorists all over the world not also united? Please spare me your appeal. Unity means nothing without truth?
My dear teacher-friend, let me answer your simple question.
You ask if God is not the author of confusion, how will he not send men to teach others so as not to avoid confusion.
Rozz, come again and witness crass ignorance of this your glorified unlearned JWs.
Now, my ignorant albeit innocent and naive teacher of falsehood, answer this question and don't back in cowardice, if you are really a Man afterall I'm only a little child learning.
If God appears to all men and teaches them directly and God is not confused, won't all men end up with the same knowledge?
Or if you as a man teach twenty different people very well, won't they have the same understanding?
How much more God Himself, teaching?
Rozz, if your friends cannot answer, come and help them now because I don't yet know where you stand.

You are a confirmed liar!

How can you say there is unity where people are carrying weapons up and down to kill their fellowman due to racism and politics yet they're claiming worshipers of the same God in Unity? embarassed embarassed embarassed

For instance only JWs are unitedly saying "no more wars, no more training for wars and no more building of weapons" Isaiah 2:2-4

None of you have come up with something tangible to say about real PEACE, whenever politicians or ethnic classes occur, you people abandon your hopeless religions to kill one another. Whereas JWs stand as one never to lift up weapons again everywhere they are.

If you don't know the meaning of unity my friend stop deluding yourself, there is no Unity if you can't solve the problems (Satan is causing amongst the pagans) in the name of Jesus (the Prince of Peace)

That's a complete show of shame on your Trinity God! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Please keep up with cheerleading, my friend. I think you do it better than Rozz and the female folk. LMAO.
Maybe if you continue, your friends will not lose hope that their lies will confuse me. LMAO.
It's better you keep to just that and stay out of this scriptural exchange before you get hurt. LMAO

Sebi you said you wanted to prove JWs wrong? cheesy
Abegi stay on the threat let's see how far you can go with your delusion.
Points of your loss!

©Jesus (invisibly) teaching people himself but he also sent people to people, so which one is true!
©Trinity definition can come from different contradicting opinions, yet you want Rozz to keep it in her head!
©Unity amongst believers is possible even when politicians are instigating them to kill one another!
© Jehovah's Witnesses believe in teaching people God's word from mouth to mouth but you're furiously arguing that it's not the only way yet Pastors are everywhere making money from teaching people what Jesus said should be free!

Please try to correlate these points before further BLIND ARGUMENTS of yours Sir! cheesy

Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi double wahala for deadi!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz, i want you to stay close o!

So that you can see how intelligent our DrLiveLogic is with his own version of the TRINITY definition! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Oga you don't win an argument by insults of olodo and all that. It's women who fight with insults. I'm not so immature that you will distract me with your feminine tendencies.
Have you seen where soldiers win a war by insulting each other. Oga, only weapons of knowledge can help you now. So if you have none, clear from the battlefield before you end up a casualty who died shouting olodo...

Now once again. Take a chair with Rozz and let me show you that you are the most confused man walking this thread.

You said all men must learn from JW the gospel to know it.
I asked you where Paul learnt. You said from disciples of Jesus.
I showed you the Bible that he learnt from no man and no disciple but from Jesus directly.
You now shifted goalposts with your teacher-friend and said he had already learnt OT from Pharisees so even he, had been trained by men.
Now that I showed you how JW are another confused sect like the Pharisees who with their teaching persecute the Lord. You now went back and said the Pharisees were confused and Paul had to let go of their teaching to follow the gospel. Is it not why I said he learnt gospel from no man? Don't allow your friend TATIME see the mess you're making in your "unity", LMAO.
Have you not confirmed what I said that Paul threw away their teaching and learnt from Jesus the correct teaching?

Choose one now, Omg. If Paul threw away his Pharisee learning and also did not learn the gospel from the disciples but Jesus himself. Does that not mean Jesus appears to men to teach them without human agency?

You are right that Pharisees were confused however you are even more confused than your fellow killers of God.
Poor confused and wandering soul, may you one day find guidance.
Don't quote me again in this point since you like going in circles. I don't have time for pointless rigmaroles.
Let's now move to another thing you're confused about.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2020
TATIME:

You are a confirmed liar!

How can you say there is unity where people are carrying weapons up and down to kill their fellowman due to racism and politics yet they're claiming worshipers of the same God in Unity? embarassed embarassed embarassed

For instance only JWs are unitedly saying "no more wars, no more training for wars and no more building of weapons" Isaiah 2:2-4

None of you have come up with something tangible to say about real PEACE, whenever politicians or ethnic classes occur, you people abandon your hopeless religions to kill one another. Whereas JWs stand as one never to lift up weapons again everywhere they are.

If you don't know the meaning of unity my friend stop deluding yourself, there is no Unity if you can't solve the problems (Satan is causing amongst the pagans) in the name of Jesus (the Prince of Peace)

That's a complete show of shame on your Trinity God! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oga don't try to distract me with your unity message. If you have knowledge on our subject matter, stay on course like a man.
Remember your fans Maximus69 and Rozz are cheering you o. LMAO.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.