Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (129536 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
#2 JUDGMENT OF GOD

We know that YAHWEH, the God of OT revealed Himself to Israel as the only One who will judge both living and dead.
Now notice below in the verse below, it is God who gave the commandments to Moses, who is to be feared, YAHWEH, who will also judge every work.
Ecc 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil

Also observe another verse in the same letter that shows the same YAHWEH is the One who will judge righteous and sinners alike.
Ecc 3:17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Now who is this YAHWEH that will judge all men?
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick(righteous) and the dead(wicked) at his appearing and his kingdom;

Clearly answered. Notice Paul says Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Comparing with OT texts, clearly Jesus is the YAHWEH who will judge all men. Now it is also easy to see that Paul called God(YAHWEH) and Lord Jesus Christ as the same Being not two.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God.

N.B: If you cannot prove that the scriptures above are false, then you have accepted that Jesus is YAHWEH. Please don't quote me if you can't deny these scriptures. You are not worthy of an answer and please nobody should come with any distraction of trinity this, trinity that or peace and unity and let all beware of JWs diversionary tactics to avoid the theses. What we are dealing with is simple, the Divinity of Jesus Christ, whether he is YAHWEH or not. Simple.

Cc: johnw47, achorladey, Rozz, Maximus69, TATIME, Janosky, Peacefullove, haywizzy007, Acehart, solite3, KNOWMORE56, hoopernikao, omokoginimi, rottennaija, Muttleylaff, liposure, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
** I forgot to add in #1
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

The Lord Jesus himself testified that he was on earth(Son) and in heaven (Father) at the same time.

#3 THE THRONE OF GOD
It is evident that God owns the Sovereign throne in the whole universe and every other is under His. We also know that Jesus is enthroned at the right hand of the Father. This statement has made the carnal mind think that the Father sits on one throne and the son sits located beside Him at the right.
But does the scripture teach that right hand is literal or does the scripture teach that it is figurative, that in the end both Father and Son as One Being have one throne? Let us find out.

In the apocalypse, John is given the clearest revelation of the heavenly administration in all the scripture. In Revelation 4, he describes the throne of God surrounded by elders' thrones. Notice he doesn't describe any throne located at the literal right of God's throne because there is no such throne.

The question is where in heaven is the throne of the Son, the Lamb of God?
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

The answer is clear here that it is only one throne, not two different thrones, belonging to God and also to the Lamb. Both are one Being and have just one throne in heaven and his servants serve him. Now watch again.

Rev 20:11-13 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Furthermore, notice that it is this same Being, God who sits on the throne that will judge both the living and the dead. Some say this is the Father because the heaven and earth fled from his face. True, but it is Father and Son in one Being more precisely.
Remember we have shown in #2 that it is both YAHWEH of OT and Jesus Christ in One Being who will judge the dead and living.(2Ti 4:1, Ecc 3:17)
Again watch!

Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Finally, here, we see even more clearly here that it is the same God who sat on the single sovereign throne who all the elders worship. Surely this is the Father, YAHWEH whose throne was described in the midst of the elders' in Revelation 4.
But behold it is also he who will judge the dead(unrighteous) and the living, (the prophets whom he will reward with his saints). Of course we know who it is that judges the dead and living by now. Surely it is the Lord Jesus(2Ti 4:1). Again, we see here that Father and Son as one Being bearing the title, "Who is and was and is to come"(as shown in the first part) who in one Being sit on the single sovereign throne and will reign.

Clearly, right hand of the Father is not geographical since there is no throne at his right in John's heavenly vista but it is figurative of his Omnipotence. I can treat this separately from scriptures after we have all agreed that YAHWEH is Jesus.
Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God

N.B: If you cannot prove that the scriptures above are false, then you have accepted that Jesus is YAHWEH. Please don't quote me if you can't deny these scriptures. You are not worthy of an answer and please nobody should come with any distraction of trinity this, trinity that or peace and unity. What we are dealing with is simple, the Divinity of Jesus Christ, whether he is YAHWEH or not. Simple.

Cc: johnw47, achorladey, Rozz, Maximus69, TATIME, Janosky, Peacefullove, haywizzy007, Acehart, solite3, KNOWMORE56, hoopernikao, omokoginimi, rottennaija, Muttleylaff, liposure, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
#4 WORSHIP OF GOD
Have in mind that to the Hebrews, worship and service of any heavenly being are one and the same thing. Also, some Christian sects today claim that there are many gods apart from YAHWEH. Even if we claim God's angels or men are also gods, at least we can agree that YAHWEH commanded that He is the only God among all the "gods" that can be worshipped and served.

Exo 20:2-5 KJV I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

The Lord Jesus himself said to Satan:
Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve

Clearly worship/service of God belongs only to YAHWEH.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him

But above, we see that YAHWEH who commanded that He alone be worshipped and no created thing also commanded that all the angels worship Jesus Christ because the Father and Son are one Being. So God is not contradicting Himself. Now watch again.

Isa 45:21-23 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I YAHWEH? and there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

YAHWEH who also calls himself Saviour, the same title with Jesus, declared that unto him alone all must bow the knee and confess to for no there is other God besides Him. The Romans perverted this very concept and made people worship their emperor's by bowing the knee and confessing to the Emperor/King. This worship which includes the knee bowing and tongue confessing is only for YAHWEH, the emperor of the Universe.
But who is this YAHWEH to whom all knees must bow and all tongues confess?

Phi 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It can be no clearer that YAHWEH and the Son, Jesus are one Being as by comparing the two above texts. And to bow and confess to Jesus as Lord/Supreme is to glorify/worship the Father at the same time because they are One Being.

We see also the in the following text that the Father and Son bearing the title "Who is , was and is to come" (shown in #1), who as one Being will judge both the living and the dead, (shown in #2), that are on one sovereign throne (shown in #3). It is this Father and Son who are worshipped by the elders as One Being in heaven and are both called "the Almighty" by same.

Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

We also know Israel worshipped and served YAHWEH. So the question is who did the apostles worship and serve? Should they serve an angel or any created being. If so they are idol worshippers. So who did they serve?

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
James boldly declares that he is a servant of God and Jesus Christ because they are One Being and he is not an idol worshipper therefore.

See also who Paul served
Phi 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
Paul served Jesus Christ (Also Romans 1:1, Tit 1:1)

Once again it is clear that YAHWEH who alone is to be worshipped and served is One Being with His Son who is also worshipped and served at the same time.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God.

N.B: If you cannot prove that the scriptures above are false, then you have accepted that Jesus is YAHWEH. Please don't quote me if you can't deny these scriptures. You are not worthy of an answer and please nobody should come with any distraction of trinity this, trinity that or peace and unity. What we are dealing with is simple, the Divinity of Jesus Christ, whether he is YAHWEH or not. Simple.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
DappaD and Janosky, you two fearful women, scampering away from the thesis before you tryna distract me and involve me in your girlie chit-chat and exchange of insults. I don't have time to reply distractions.
You and all your "united" brothers should unite together and brainstorm how you will deny the scriptures before you and how you will answer my simple derived questions as well while I bring forth the fifth Divine prerogative. The expo to the questions is in carefully reading the thesis by the numbers to each question.

1.) Is YAHWEH not the First and last? Is Jesus not also First and Last? Is there any creature bearing First and Last? If no, then it is only YAHWEH and Jesus because they are one Being

2.)Is YAHWEH not recognised by the Jews as the Judge of the living and the dead? Is Jesus not also the judge of the living and the dead? Is any other being the judge of the living and the dead? If no. Then YAHWEH and Jesus are One Being.

3.) Is YAHWEH seated on the sovereign throne in heaven? Is the that throne not also called the throne of the Lamb? If so, then Jesus and YAHWEH are one Being.

4.) Is YAHWEH not the only God to be worshipped by His command? Is Jesus not also to be worshipped by his same command? Is any created thing in heaven or earth to be worshipped besides YAHWEH? If no, then YAHWEH and Jesus are one Being.

5.) Is YAHWEH's Godhead name not the same as Jesus' Godhead name? Does any other being bear this Godhead name? If no, then YAHWEH and Jesus are one Being.

Case Closed.

Don't mention me without direct answers to these questions. And silence or avoidance is agreement that Jesus is YAHWEH.

it will be all over soon. These guys want to make me form alliance so they can distract me from annihilating them. Childrens tricks sucks. LMAO. I'm coming soon.

Cc: johnw47, achorladey, Rozz, Maximus69, TATIME, Janosky, Peacefullove, haywizzy007, Acehart, solite3, KNOWMORE56, hoopernikao

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janosky:

When Paul converted....
Acts 9:6 Jesus commanded Paul:
"You will be told what you are to do"
Who will tell Paul Jesus command that Paul will do?
The Apostles of course grin.

DrLiveLogic, have you forgotten so soon you LIED that the Son whom his Father sent is the Almighty God?
You no wan get SENSE

Galatians 1:11-12

For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:15-18

when God, who had set me apart even from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went away to Arabia, and returned once more to Damascus.

Are your insults warranted now?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by haywizzy007(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
@Drlivelogic, you said Apostle Paul discarded the whole law in its entirety, buh you forgot Jesus Christ himself said he came not to destroy the law but to fulfill it...the law was a pointer of the greater things to come. It is really absurd and heretic to say Paul wasn't taught by men after Jesus appeared to him. Acts 9:6 clearly shows Paul needed to meet with the apostles to fully grasp and understand the law of the Christ.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
it will be all over soon. These guys want to make me form alliance so they can distract me from annihilating them. Childrens tricks sucks. LMAO. I'm coming soon.

Just prepare well before coming to insult and then calling out others when they pay you back in your own coin! cheesy

Food for thought:-
There are several questions awaiting your response as a competent Bible student Sir! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
haywizzy007:
@Drlivelogic, you said Apostle Paul discarded the whole law in its entirety, buh you forgot Jesus Christ himself said he came not to destroy the law but to fulfill it...the law was a pointer of the greater things to come. It is really absurd and heretic to say Paul wasn't taught by men after Jesus appeared to him. Acts 9:6 clearly shows Paul needed to meet with the apostles to fully grasp and understand the law of the Christ.

Is that not the reason why there are over 41,000 different Trinitarian religions yet they can't agree on tenets and code of conduct, all because each claims Jesus appeared to him so he can start his own anyhow all in the name of the same TRINITY god? cheesy

See what happens when there is no order in worship below! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janosky:

DrLiveLogic, shey you see am , solite3 says " God the Father is a different person from the Son...."
KNOWMORE56 CONFESSED Jesus Christ is God's angel, Yes. JWs are still correct.
Trinitarians are CONFUSED grin grin

Solite3 says he has 3 Almighty Gods , "the Father is different from the Son and ghost grin

Jesus spoke @ Revelations 3:5,12 in heaven, & John20:17 and John 14:28 on earth.
Solite3 man are you a LIAR or is Jesus Christ lying?

where did solite3 say there are three Almighty Gods

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by haywizzy007(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Is that not the reason why there are over 41,000 different Trinitarian religions yet they can't agree on tenets and code of conduct, all because each claims Jesus appeared to him so he can start his own anyhow all in the name of the same TRINITY god? cheesy

See what happens when there is no order in worship below! cheesy
Lool....confusion at its peak.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Acehart:

For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

when God, who had set me apart even from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went away to Arabia, and returned once more to Damascus.

Simple practical application of scriptures!

The same Paul asked his fellow Christian brothers "who makes you different from others?" 1Corinthians 4:7
Every Christians who didn't have the opportunity to meet Jesus during his life ministry must learn about him from others, otherwise everyone will like to meet Jesus one on one and what God's word said at Ephesians 4:11, the Apostles, prophets, evangelizers and teachers will definitely become useless! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
haywizzy007:
Lool....confusion at its peak.

Common sense supposed to teach them that iniquity will definitely result from such arrangement! Matthew 7:21-23
If Jesus should speak to each person then who will ordain another?
Is that not why most of their so Pastors ran away from their teachers only to start gathering gullible and credulous gaggles in the name of TRINITY? cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Simple practical application of scriptures!

The same Paul asked his fellow Christian brothers "who makes you different from others?" 1Corinthians 4:7
Every Christians who didn't have the opportunity to meet Jesus during his life ministry must learn about him from others, otherwise everyone will like to meet Jesus one on one and what God's word said at Ephesians 4:11, the Apostles, prophets, evangelizers and teachers will definitely become useless! wink

Please don’t be hasty. I was referring to the response of that fellow. I responded according the the content of his comment rather than what you have imagined. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Acehart:

Please don’t be hasty. I was referring to the response of that fellow. I responded according the the content of his comment rather than what you have imagined. Thanks for your understanding.

The simple fact is that Apostle Paul and Apollos both came from different teachers.
Paul learned about the Christ through the Pharisees but his teachers rejected Jesus as the coming Christ.
Apollos learned about the Christ through John the baptist but his fellow disciples of John have joined Jesus' group.
Both of them still need to learn certain things from the Apostles who walked with Jesus for almost three and a half years! smiley

So it's complete heresy to say anyone can become a Christian without the formal mouth to mouth learning from either Christ in person or from those who had been with Jesus! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Acehart: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

The simple fact is that Apostle Paul and Apollos both came from different teachers.
Paul learned about the Christ through the Pharisees but his teachers rejected Jesus as the coming Christ.
Apollos learned about the Christ through John the baptist but his fellow disciples of John have joined Jesus' group.
Both of them still need to learn certain things from the Apostles who walked with Jesus for almost three and a half years! smiley

So it's complete heresy to say anyone can become a Christian without the formal mouth to mouth learning from either Christ in person or from those who had been with Jesus! smiley

Yes, sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bless you! smiley
Acehart:

Yes, sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

This doesn't convince me that you're not a mole. Anyone can fabricate that story up there since we can't prove it. The way you titled the OP betrays your intentions if you're actually sincere.
This is a better way for me to know.
Do you believe that Jesus is God, the Creator of heaven and earth?
If not, what do you believe about Jesus?
I will tell you how to be spiritual but I will first give you a simple explanation of trinity as I said before after you answer the above.

Jesus is not Almighty God neither is he the Creator. Point of correction
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Peacefullove:

Jesus is not Almighty God neither is he the Creator. Point of correction

He is Dr Live Logic (PhD) so he will teach you how Jesus manifested as God in three forms! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Another version of TRINITY my brother! grin

Just called 20 Trinitarians here to define their TRINITY God, the wait and hear logic from people like DrLiveLogic! cheesy

Before it was three separate persons all coequal and coeternal, later it was Father, Jesus and holy ghost one higher than the other, and now ladies and gentlemen the latest version of TRINITY from Pastor DrLiveLogic, it's one person manifesting in three different forms! cheesy

Very funny. Have missed sha
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Peacefullove:

Very funny. Have missed sha

Walahi Talahi you missed today's Stand Up Nigeria Comedy Show o! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
solite3:

care to show how trinity is fraud?
many times you jwo always run away when provided with the truth,
Answer these questions
who is Jesus?, an angel or God?
who is the Holy Spirit, a force or a person?

provide biblical reference or forever remain silent.

The Trinity is very simple, one God in three persons.

I have proof for it in the bible,
I have proof that God the father is a different person from the Son and the Holy Ghost,
I have proof that Jesus is Almighty God
The Holy Spirit is a person and Almighty God and the father a person and Almighty God.
All you have is insults and bile to spew all over.

Dont go there, they will disgrace you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why i keep telling the Dr Live Logic to make a form of agreement with other Trinitarians before coming to teach others on the topic. cheesy

LMAO grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maximus69:

He is Dr Live Logic (PhD) so he will teach you how Jesus manifested as God in three forms! cheesy

Am open to learning grin ... I have not yet ascended to my Father and your Father says Jesus . How could someone in the bossom of the Father claimed to have not yet ascended ?? I really wanna learn grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Peacefullove:

Am open to learning grin ... I have not yet ascended to my Father and your Father says Jesus . How could someone in the bossom of the Father claimed to have not yet ascended ?? I really wanna learn grin
You only need to enroll for the e ~learning from Pastor, Dr Live Logic! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Peacefullove:

Dont go there, they will disgrace you.
are you are afraid of disgrace why are lots evading the question? keep blabbing
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
solite3:
are you are afraid of disgrace why are lots evading the question? keep blabbing

There is time for everything under the sun {Ecclesiastes 3:1} those days/times are gone when you'll be engaging JWs in fruitless and blind arguments on who is right or wrong! cheesy

The result is here today!

Use your Trinity to unite it's adherents and let everyone see the BENEFITS of TRINITY.

Let Jehovah's Witnesses use their understanding of whatever they call Jesus and let everyone see the BENEFITS of their teachings.

Jesus said "by their FRUIT not their arguments, you will know them" Matthew 7:16-20 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Acehart:

Bros,Acts 9:1-6 dey your Bible.. let's begin..
Acts 9 New International Version (NIV)
Saul’s Conversion
9 Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord’s disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

5 “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied

Bros, Compare Galatians 1:11-12 and Acts 9:3-5.
Paul conversion took place when Jesus revealed himself to Paul on the road to Damascus.

Acts9:6
“Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
Jesus commanded Paul to do what?
Who will tell Paul "what you must do?"

Galatians 1:15-18 (Compare Acts9:7-9), Paul had no contact with any disciples of Jesus for 3 days....

Thereafter, @ Acts 9:10-17 " Jesus instructed Ananias to meet Paul.
Acts 9:19, Paul stayed with Jesus disciples in Damascus to Play chess? grin

Thereafter Paul went to preach in the synagogue.
Acts 9:20, what did Paul preach In the synagogue?
Acts 9:20, did Paul preach that Jesus is God Almighty in human form?

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Haa na wa ooo
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Rozz:
Haa na wa ooo
They invited all their members worldwide to handle a little child like me who is still learning. But watch how 20 old papas who are misguided will be guided by a small pikin who has ears to hear.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
grin They invited all their members worldwide to handle a little child like me who is still learning. But watch how 20 old papas who are misguided will be guided by a small pikin.
dont be too sure of yourself
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
dont be too sure of yourself
I know very little but part of the little I know is that Jesus Christ is YAHWEH and these old papas don't know that simple thing. So watch how this little child will teach them all.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I know very little but part of the little I know is that Jesus Christ is YAHWEH and these old papas don't know that simple thing. So watch how this little child will teach them all.

Bros, Have you forgotten your LIE that the Father of Yahweh, sent his son Yahweh to the earth in Hebrews 1:1-2 ?
Bros you have the option to either quantirinu to DECEIVE YOURSELF or set yourself free from the Trinity GIBBERISH grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (236) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.