Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Should I Go For HIV Test? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For HIV Test? (2736 Views)

Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen / Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by bbyby01: 5:16pm On May 28, 2020
Edeyoung:

Dey Bleep with condom, abeg learn to use am....
Before you go kill yourself

I be dey pray make e comot hiv.... So that i go give you the best advice and refer to hiv thread grin grin grin for my advice

Mtcheew
Thanks for the advice and Fvck you nigga
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Edeyoung: 7:54pm On May 28, 2020
bbyby01:

Thanks for the advice and Fvck you nigga

Lol,

Oga just learn to use cd.....
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by ovcwality(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2020
Last year when i was sick, na so this people go do HIV test for me even when i told them symptoms that was entirely different from that of HIV, as this doctor come begin dey mention the test wey dem carry out, as he reach HIV my body just freeze till he come say negative, op your mind is just playing tricks with you, go hospital confirm it
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by charlsecy(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
You know she's a runs girl and you still went ahead to smash her raw undecided
Read well.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by issylarry(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2020
bbyby01:
I had unprotected sex with in february. All these university runs girls I later discovered. Night club, car sex. I blame it on alcohol She gave me std which I treated.
For the past 2 weeks plus I have been having mild flu symptoms and some pimple-like rashes on my face and chest. I want to go for HIV test but I am scared because I am 90% sure I have contracted the virus. I don't know if I will be able to live with knowing that I have HIV. But this flu doesn't want to go away. I mean which kind of flu lasts for almost 3 weeks.
I cant take drugs for the rest of my life. As a matter of fact I don't do well with drugs, I react to every drug. The anti retro-viral drugs will kill me because I hear it has severe side effects. I will remain slim for the rest of my life. Even me will stigmatize myself. I know, I should have thought of all these before having unprotected sex.
Now its either I go for test and confirm and then figure out what to do with my life (maybe I will go and join civilian JTF to fight boko haram). Or I don't do the test and live with 90% fear and 10% hope that I do not have HIV.
As it is now, I am seriously praying it is Corona virus that I have. Even though no one around me have contracted it since about 3 weeks
U dont v d virus,ur mind might be joking with u..just go for the test and if u ended up having it. Its not the end of life..i heard the ARV boost immune system..so u might not even fall sick anymore..
But in all i am sure u dont v d virus..do the test and sin no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gave Me Infection. / Why Hausas Reject Igbo Suitors / Lady Weeps Bitterly, Consumes Bullet After Her Boyfriend Served Her Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.