Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (66001 Views)

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by YorubaKing: 5:41am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:
What of Igbos brutality in Nigeria.

STFU! You guys are savage miscreants! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 5:43am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:
how

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by legionISproteus: 5:47am On May 28, 2020
There's no end to killings like this

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by traihit: 5:48am On May 28, 2020
simple250:
Even the whites came out to join the protest . .. Here in Nija Youruba man go say wating concern me nor be for east them for kill erm why I go protest .... Our biggest problem in Nigeria is the different ethnic groups

No sir, our problem is not the ethnic group, it's our lack of realization that we're suffering the same problem. The three major ethnic groups and the minorities suffer from a leadership problem that only favours a few of their respective identities while the rest live a hungry, incapacitated life. Yet everyone of the groups beliefs the other is the problem. The day we realize that we have synonymity of suffering is the day we all neglect our ethnic divide though up North, rekgirel has made some to believe that they have to keep looking for crumbs to eat.

17 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by SaintBishop: 5:49am On May 28, 2020
dingbang:
Trust naija... They will burn down that police station.
That's because Nigerians are savages undecided
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 5:51am On May 28, 2020
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On May 28, 2020
Spot on! Those racisc cops deserves death sentence!

RIP to the dead.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by tunize(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2020
Dem delebrately kill this guy nah no doubt, i'd rather dem use gun shoot me than allow one man pin me down kill me like goat oooh. even goat killing self is more dignified.

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by zeenaman: 5:54am On May 28, 2020
extol1:
they can only protest in a civil and advance country unlike my country nigga that you have giving soldiers and policemen to kill people more
You must be a terrible human being to regard USA as an advanced country after this terrible and heinous cold-blooded murder. What is advanced in a country where lives are not valued? Stop ass licking and let go of your inferiority complex.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by itzdeejay: 5:54am On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Heart of We Humans is Naturally Wicked!

It's not Really about Black or White!

There are More Wicked Persons moving up and down Even Among the protesters!

It takes a Heart that has been Washed by The Blood of JESUS to not be Wicked!

Thousands have been slaughtered in Nigeria in more Wicked and Cruel Circumstance..

I Just imagine the Degree of Wickedness that will be on Earth After We ( The Saints are Taken away)

It will really be Terrible down here..

He/She who has Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

Firstly, the heart of humans is naturally good not regarding the status and complexion eg (when we are kids) but the reality of the world will change us depending on the circumstances we have pass through and how we let it change us.
So techinically it is us that currpts our enviroment and then karma hit us back because the enviroment is an extension of us, if it is evil/bad/wicked, it is our fault some how by our previous deeds.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:
you can go out and protest, no one is stoping you , I will personally beg phyton this time not to dance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by IMO01: 5:56am On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Nigga`s already looting Target

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265834328820342784

Yankee don cast I swear. If not for social media. One would not believe that these things happen in America

Even police brutality against protesters

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:56am On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thousands have been slaughtered in Nigeria in more Wicked and Cruel Circumstance..

I Just imagine the Degree of Wickedness that will be on Earth After We ( The Saints are Taken away)

Nazis and Skinheads infliterating the Police departments all over America. That's the result here. It has nothing to do with the garbage you are spouting. Every decent Americans know that. Too many of this garbage is happening all over America. Eric Gardner was killed exactly the same way in NY six years ago. You never see the White serial killers killed like George Floyd. The buffoon in the WH is a Nazi loving President who's giving green lights to the bigots acting like judge and jury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Moikiitos: 5:56am On May 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/pictures-hundreds-demand-justice-george-floyd-200527133305569.html

The struggle continues for a black man...it never ends in the first place; it only cool down. A shout out to all our black brothers and sisters wherever you find yourself oppressed together we stand.

9 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by subcbouy: 5:57am On May 28, 2020
If not for the uniform, the policeman can not take on this black man one on one.

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Humanity joins together to protest the evil in some parts of the human race..
See them United both blacks and white to condemn man inhumanity to another...

But that's not the case here.. everyone runs to hide under thier own ethic divide to decide what to support or condemn ..
God have Mercy

Nigeria’s Biggest Undoing

And this is why one Nigeria �% Audio
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Humanity joins together to protest the evil in some parts of the human race..
See them United both blacks and white to condemn man inhumanity to another...

But that's not the case here.. everyone runs to hide under thier own ethic divide to decide what to support or condemn ..
God have Mercy

Nigeria’s Biggest Undoing

And this is why one Nigeria 100% Audio

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Afrocentric: 6:12am On May 28, 2020
See good country. White protesting against white. Unlike our Nigeria shit hole
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:13am On May 28, 2020
simple250:
Even the whites came out to join the protest . .. Here in Nija Youruba man go say wating concern me nor be for east them for kill erm why I go protest .... Our biggest problem in Nigeria is the different ethnic groups

You did not tell us what an Igbo man would say if a Yoruba man was the victim ? You're a brainless ethnic jingoist !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2020
It's such a pity that even in America, the peak of democracy, this can happen.

It's more sadder that racism cannot be completely erased from America, such acts like this will continue until Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 6:21am On May 28, 2020
Sysdatek:
Some cripps or bloods should find the white cop and spray their choppers on him
Case closed,

Crips and Bloods are busy fighting and busting the caps on each other aka black on black crimes instead of focusing that energy on the establishment that abuse and brutalise black people.
It’s similar to Aye vs Eiye or Vikings vs Bucca in Nigeria. Idiots they all are. Wasting energies killing off men when they should harness such strength against bad governance and evil people in the forces.

14 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Mrkcee(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2020
This is bad.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by igbsam(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2020
We talking about just the evil police officers. How about the idiot that called the cops on George. The useless racist white that hates seeing a black man around their vicinity. That's an evil person and a murderer too.

7 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 6:27am On May 28, 2020
IMO01:

Yankee don cast I swear. If not for social media. One would not believe that these things happen in America

Even police brutality against protesters

Wendy`s striked again

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265874784023281666
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Dfynboi: 6:27am On May 28, 2020
Virus99:
Bad as e bad, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. Okay maybe not in broad daylight and the full glare of cameras.
See, ko ti e possible, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. He'll rather "kneel on your pocket".
#JusticeForFloyd
angry
damn! dt bastard of a cop is so heartless mhen

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 6:27am On May 28, 2020
That cop needs to be executed

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by gabbasin: 6:29am On May 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

IF na NAIJA, SARS for don fall like 15 persons
No where be the BEST but some places are better than some. JUSTICE will be served in this Case.
Very Pathetic.
This is equivalent to tying a NOOSE around one's neck.
The World Is watching the seat of the WORLD'S LARGEST DEMOCRACY.....
USA isn't world's largest democracy but India

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2020
A1759

let's watch how the western Media will twist this whole story to the favor of the Racist cop. I saw some stories about Floyd that he may have died of complications due to illness yesterday I laughed that's how they start the Rubbish Western Media.

First they'll try to remove the gravity of the crime on the racist cop and the rest is history. Just like they did in the Texas massacre exonerating Full bloody terrorist telling us they've mental illness and too much of action video games prompted thier motive to massacre harmless people. I've not heard anything about that case they won't talk about something negative about themselves for that long so the white Angel picture will still be in play.

These are the set of racist who brainwash the useless youth in Nigeria whatever the white man says it's 100% legit and final they believe the white man more than themselves. This is a clear video not audio I'm sure the case will be twisted to their favor just like they do to other countries making them an enemy of the world why they themselves are the Real Enemy of the World.

I've never seen NPF choke anyone to death like this. Most of their killing is by mis firing that's why you don't need to run from the NPF the highest thing that will happen is money or you sleep in the cell but this Racist are after your life even if you don't resist they'll still end your life. Rip young Warlock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:32am On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

. ARE U 4 real? Like seriously? Pls tell Me more.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by ijayaone: 6:34am On May 28, 2020
chubinwa:
Reminds me of the film "the hate you give". Black brutality have to stop worldwide.

#icantbreath.
#justiceforGeorge
bleeps everybody
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by ijayaone: 6:34am On May 28, 2020
ijayaone:
bleeps everybody
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:36am On May 28, 2020
Racist shithole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.