Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (66002 Views)

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 28, 2020
primeache:
Is it a must to react?
Abeg carry your fish brain forward

Like your mother's brain
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by big7: 7:03am On May 28, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Just imagine that dude.

Even BBC carried the report of Nigerian police killing more civilians than Covid 19:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-52317196

What other country in the world were more citizens murdered by their police force than were killed by Covid 19?

The guy should name just one country

Dude just want to yarn dust. All this Iran sympathizers.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2020
lynch d cop, let police react with more violence, destroy public utilities and burn police outpost, attack white policemen at random ...... the cyclical nature of the repercussion will deter white cops from targeting black murders.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by OmoOduduwa01: 7:05am On May 28, 2020
LegendHero:
I can’t breathe!

So touching.

I swear cry
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/pictures-hundreds-demand-justice-george-floyd-
200527133305569.html

I stopped giving a Bleep about those blacks there when one of them spit on me and called me African booty scratcher. If them fit hate their fellow blacks then why are they crying wolf whenever the white does the same to them. RIP to the young man though, no one deserves to die that way unjustly.

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Stedakudz: 7:09am On May 28, 2020
black has been in trouble since tey tey. �
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:10am On May 28, 2020
joshuaidibia:

I stopped giving a Bleep about those blacks there when one of them spit on me and called me African booty scratcher. If them fit hate their fellow blacks then why are they crying wolf whenever the white does the same to them. RIP to the young man though, no one deserves to die that way unjustly.

What about the hate here at home?

You can’t even make a reasonable comment on this site most times without someone calling you IPOB, afonga and so on.

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by frankson1(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2020
zeenaman:

You must be a terrible human being to regard USA as an advanced country after this terrible and heinous cold-blooded murder. What is advanced in a country where lives are not valued? Stop ass licking and let go of your inferiority complex.

Do they think? USA is still their best country no matter what happens. Instead of them to condem the act they find ways of insulting their fore-fathers. These people are even more terrible than the useless police officers.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2020
Even the whites were protesting in large numbers, that shows how serious its become.
Its well
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:11am On May 28, 2020
Jones4190:

you can go out and protest, no one is stoping you , I will personally beg phyton this time not to dance
. Hahahahahahaha Funny U. What if the Python insist on dancing despite your pleading?
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
Man's brutality

Seems being black in US is a crime embarassed

I feel for his mum embarassed

#BlackLiveMatters
#JusticeforGeorge
#Ican'tBreath
Police no Dey do thesame to their fellow country man for here .. that uniform get curse ..

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:12am On May 28, 2020
My problem is that at least 10 people were watching what was going on and just videoing and complaining. They could have approached the police to demand that he stops. RIP man
#blacklivesmatter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by spbaba07: 7:12am On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Heart of We Humans is Naturally Wicked!

It's not Really about Black or White!

There are More Wicked Persons moving up and down Even Among the protesters!

It takes a Heart that has been Washed by The Blood of JESUS to not be Wicked!

Thousands have been slaughtered in Nigeria in more Wicked and Cruel Circumstance..

I Just imagine the Degree of Wickedness that will be on Earth After We ( The Saints are Taken away)

It will really be Terrible down here..

He/She who has Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 7:13am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:
What of Igbos brutality in Nigeria.
Shut up your mouth...
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2020
Aboika6543:
see below
when will all this nonsense stop
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by frankson1(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

Have sense for once, I bet u haven't crossed the borders of your village.

Dont even think of replying me becaue you stink of inferiority complex, someone was murdered and u still think of comparison.
Olodo morafvker, have u seen the video of the police shooting tear gas at the protesters

Don't mind those senseless 'pieces' of shit, backward retards. (I hate doing this but comments on this topic is annoying).

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2020
VaselineCrew:

What about the hate here at home?

You can’t even make a reasonable comment on this site most times without someone calling you IPOB, afonga and so on.

Exactly. It's irritating. We hate ourselves, yeye South Africans, Ghanaians and Kenyans hate us wey be black and they cry wolf in there countries when whites do the same. During my few months in Tennessee, I found out that majority of African Americans hate we African Immigrants,. They feel we we are what they will never be. We have an identity and culture. And us going there to school or visit means we're not as backward as they think. Point is, we're smarter than they are, even the whites. Na just bad govt and the black mentality in most of us here

7 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:16am On May 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
At the calling of Mama, I got very emotional. I knew something is about the go wrong..

I doubt if something will come out the protest.. The hate you give comes to mind.. The police killed the guy exactly and no justice was served..

There’s nothing like Sane clime in the whole world. People should stop addressing these heartless countries as a Sane clime.

sad sad sad
these countries are anything but sane.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2020
Viralmagg:
Widespread looting by protesters has began

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnNDYRKT0rU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5DPULgNSnk
It might be the useless owner that called the killer cops...
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by KBdownloads(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:

Racism is strongly institutionalised in the US.

How is racism institutionalized there? Do you even know what institutionalized means?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2020
Virus99:
Bad as e bad, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. Okay maybe not in broad daylight and the full glare of cameras.
See, ko ti e possible, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. He'll rather "kneel on your pocket".
#JusticeForFloyd
angry

Say what you know bro . The same Nigeria police personnel blew the skull of a dude in my area amongst 5 others cry

Police brutality is sort of an epidemic

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by PenSniper: 7:19am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:

They invited it.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
At the calling of Mama, I got very emotional. I knew something is about the go wrong..

I doubt if something will come out the protest.. The hate you give comes to mind.. The police killed the guy exactly and no justice was served..

There’s nothing like Sane clime in the whole world. People should stop addressing these heartless countries as a Sane clime.

sad sad sad
Exactly. America is a glorified shithole.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 28, 2020
I'm pleased to see non-black folks join in to support. In the words of Rihanna during her powerful speech at the NAACP awards this year (in which she spoke about this never-ending problem), "Tell your friends of other races to pull up". This isn't a battle black folks can win alone.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:25am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Let's go protest!
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2020
extol1:
they can only protest in a civil and advance country unlike my country nigga that you have giving soldiers and policemen to kill people more
Shut da fxxk up, is it not white police that killed Floyd? Keep on licking white man ass.

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 7:27am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:
Will you ever have sense when you grow?
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 28, 2020
There's two distinction of people I see here :
one, an organized society of people.
The other, not organized but wouldn't care to fix that problem but would cry later.
CIVILIZATION. ���
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:

You're permanently dumb and you're enjoying it. So sorry for your parents.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2020
big7:

What do you mean lives not been valued? A country that got the report, detained and dismissed the officers respectively and for sure you can be that they will be charged. Yes lives is valued over there cos the street is littered already by protesters demanding absolute justice both by the other race which committed the crime.. Can you say that of us here? Na that time we go dey hear say na ipob or arewa or Yoruba forgetting say rain no dey fall for just one man compound, e go touch everybody compound. If this isnt advancement then I don't know how you define an advanced country

Nigeria police do the same thing too. They charge culprits once it's on social media. All ethnic groups also join to Condemn Nigeria police brutality on Twitter lately. So what are talking about?

Nigeria police dismiss and jail culprits without making excuses for the cop but the white supremacist will use media to exonerate the Racist just like they did in Texas shooting blaming broad daylight killing to mental illness and too much video games. Have you heard about the case?

What about the white female cop that murdered someone in his own apartment? They changed her with manslaughter instead of Murder is that justice to you? NPF are after your pocket American racist cop are after your life simple. If such shiiits still happens without proper justice it means they ain't civilized or Sane. Thier law is twisted by the supremacist just like how the law is twisted for the rich in Nigeria. Such people are not eligible to preach the rule of law to any country in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.