Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (66004 Views)

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by simple250: 8:04am On May 28, 2020
Btruth:
stop spewing rubbish. We are not like that here in the SW. We support each and everyone against brutality here Lagos and the whole of SW.
Don't say what you don't know.

Listen to yourself,you support each other in SW simply because SW is your region ,how many time have you protested the killings of Bokoharam up North oooo I forget it's not your Region SW .guy open your eye ' u tink say we dey talk of 5min protest without no effect?
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Ablemax(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2020
Goodybagyo1:
I saw the video. He screamed mama before he died so sad

No mb to watch the video
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by itzdeejay: 8:04am On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Whatever is learned can be unleam ...until we fix underlying tribal issues there can never Nigeria

True about learning, unlearning and relearning, but what are we learning and unlearning, and who made/teach what we want to learn again?
We are just going in circle.
Humans are opininated and the few that has what to say and teach are not heard because of the wrong impressions and values we all have.
The majority that adhere to mob rule don't even know what they are cheering for.
Ignorance is not the enemy of knowledge but wrong information, and we have been consuming wrong information.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:09am On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:
One thing I know for sure; the policeman wouldn't have placed his knee on the black man's neck if he was white.

It's a pity, but after this protest dies down it will happen again.

Racism is strongly institutionalised in the US.
These blacks ain't serious if they don't find the officer and kill him! If na their fellow black now dem go dey form gang... Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2020
Puffydon1:
Last last na Coro some people go carry go home

Coward!

Very useless submission.

The man that was unnecessarily killed, was it the virus that killed him?
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/pictures-hundreds-demand-justice-george-floyd-200527133305569.html
This is heart breaking, when will the white stop this racisim of killing us blacks, I must say whites are devilish that's why I don't pity them when coronavirus be killing them in millions, this white people have angered God patience whatever killing they do to black must come upon them with same death.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2020
tellwisdom:
Did you count them?...

You are the exact opposite of your name.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
Oga, U no nothing about dis cold war. He don dey for long. I've seen wie US police dey deal with black man for seemingly nothing

No worry, U go enta yanki and see 4 yasef

Den never harass me all my time for US but den don assault responsible men wey gentle pass me
well.. if dem never harrass you yet then your claims are false, how did you even conclude the people they assaulted were responsible? The US cop can be heavy handed sometimes but black men murders themselves brutally always too, that calls for more concern.

A black guy shot an elderly black taxi driver at close range in the head just to steal his earnings of just $300. black men are not always innocent. and their women are just breeding babies all over the place.

I am not condoning the killing of anyone either by police or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:14am On May 28, 2020
Afrocentric:
See good country. White protesting against white. Unlike our Nigeria shit hole
Is your brain functioning? Are you alright? Is that what we are talking about here?

Guy, watch the video before saying shit.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2020
Okwyjesus:
What of Igbos brutality in Nigeria.

Oga blame ur corrupt governors, if your governors are optimistic about the future, the rural-urban migration will not be happening, ur governors are failure.
They should develop ur state.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Maj196(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2020
White hypocrites, they all have hate for the black people. I don't buy their fake protests. Racist!
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2020
Virus99:
Bad as e bad, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. Okay maybe not in broad daylight and the full glare of cameras.
See, ko ti e possible, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. He'll rather "kneel on your pocket".
#JusticeForFloyd
angry

That police man in the picture deserve to die

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2020
simple250:

Listen to yourself,you support each other in SW simply because SW is your region ,how many time have you protested the killings of Bokoharam up North oooo I forget it's not your Region SW .guy open your eye ' u tink say we dey talk of 5min protest without no effect?
True, he just confirmed he is a bigoted tribalist. by his assertions grin

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:17am On May 28, 2020
gypsey:
well.. if dem never harrass you yet then your claims are false, how did you even conclude the people they assaulted were responsible? The US cop can be heavy handed sometimes but black men murders themselves brutally always too, that calls for more concern.

A black guy shot an elderly black taxi driver at close range in the head just to steal his earnings of just $300. black men are not always innocent. and their women are just breeding babies all over the place.

I am not condoning the killing of anyone either by police or otherwise.
Enough of the stupid history, ogbeni. U no nothing... With this rubbish you typed, I'm sure U never enter US b4 to understand my point. When U do, come back and refute my claim.

Go and watch the video b4 typing out your ignorance

Na U go tell me how US police acts? Mumu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2020
alexsoftwork:

That police man in the picture deserve to die
Die is easy, 70 years in prison will do.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2020
Maj196:
White hypocrites, they all have hate for the black people. I don't buy their fake protests. Racist!
And what about we blacks here in Nigeria hating each other because of Tribalism and ethnicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:21am On May 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It was LYING LOW before now.
But it's becoming enhanced by the day.
The Trump unguarded vocal effect
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by greensandy: 8:25am On May 28, 2020
simple250:
Even the whites came out to join the protest . .. Here in Nija Youruba man go say wating concern me nor be for east them for kill erm why I go protest .... Our biggest problem in Nigeria is the different ethnic groups

See them.
Have you ever read about Wole Soyinka and others who were jailed because of you ingrates? What did you pay us back with, read about Nzeribe and Chuwkumerije to know.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by traihit: 8:26am On May 28, 2020
simple250:

Are we ever going to realise that we all have the same issue on ground to solve ? The answer is no because if an hausa man is in power,the hausas will never come out to protest again any form of injustice ,police brutality, lack of basic amenities etc when na their person they there no they will not come out except it's something that has to do with religion .which is a topic for another day cheesy

This is why we've been managing corruption since 1960. If Atiku had won, fewer people would be shouting restructuring, true federalism for at least 2 years. But Atiku didn't win. When 2023 comes, we'll still vote and when the new government starts showing elemtele of failure, we'll start shouting restructuring and true federalism again. How long are we going to do this?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
Enough of the stupid history, ogbeni. U no nothing... With this rubbish you typed, I'm sure U never enter US b4 to understand my point. When U do, come back and refute my claim.

Go and watch the video b4 typing out your ignorance
I enter the US always mate! grin and you cannot either read or comprehend, i responded to your vague and false descriptions of the US, gave you an example.

concluded with a condenmation of any killing regardless of who they may be.

and you stll didn't get it? you are a morron!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:27am On May 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

Have sense for once, I bet u haven't crossed the borders of your village.

Dont even think of replying me becaue you stink of inferiority complex, someone was murdered and u still think of comparison.
Olodo morafvker, have u seen the video of the police shooting tear gas at the protesters
Leave dose mumu Jare....

I wish Nairaland dey like FB make we dey know each other's level b4 quoting each other.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Btruth: 8:28am On May 28, 2020
simple250:

as in you don't know the politics behind the Bokoharam thing, a bi? Bobo, free me abeg, I'm still hurting about George Floyd's death.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:29am On May 28, 2020
gypsey:
I enter the US always mate! grin and you cannot either read or comprehend, i responded to your vague and dumb descriptions of US, gave you an example.

concluded with a condenmation of any killing regardless of they may be.

and you stll didn't get it? you are a morron!
See this Olodo. U enta US 4 ur village? Guy..... I no your Type.

Like I said, wen U genuinely do, come back and quote me. Mumu

And am not ur mate. If that's U on ur DP, we are not in the same category. Either Age or any other aspects

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2020
bakynes:
Its better for the police guys to even shoot him than for them to kill him like a common rat. He kept shouting " I can't breathe and that wicked officer refused to take his knee off his neck. George Floyd later shouted again "dont kill me" and the white officer still refused to take his knee off his neck till life went out of him. It just shows they had no intention to arrest him but to kill him.

Did you hear the lady who recorded it and another guy telling the officer that he was killing him, that you are enjoying this? The police officer no send at all. But sad part is that they may not be jailed

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2020
Diiet:
Without tacit support from the authority in the US, its police wouldn't have been so bold to murder a black man in broad day light in the presence of crowd. The whites are just as wicked as black people. Same way Eric Garner was choked to death in 2014 in broad day light,and it took the US police 5years before dismising his killer from service. Sadly Eric Garner's friend that videoed the incident with his phone is still serving jail terms. Black people should wake up and stop celebrating whites.
I read about garners case just yesterday. To say I was sad is just an understatement. The cop was only relieved from his job, he's not even serving jail term after murdering someone in cold blood.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
See this Olodo. U enta US 4 ur village? Guy..... I no your Type.

Like I said, wen U genuinely do, come back and quote me. Mumu
I don't blame you, people like you are adamantly ignorant. as i ve said you cannot read nor comprehend grin

You are an illiterate and an ignoramuse. you don't even want to learn
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by babasolution: 8:34am On May 28, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
In nigeria this is nothing. Infact people will defend it and give the police credit. Same people are here now condemning it.

Meanwhile we suffer worse things here. The other day a woman in labor was on her way to hospital but because men taking her to hospital were not with nose masks, they were delayed leading to the woman bleeding and subsequently died. No nigerian was on the street to protest.

Useless country.

nobody saw the video of the incident,no evidence to proof the allegation unlike what happens here,the one were the police were flogging that woman shebi people protested online and action was supposedly taken on the police men
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
U must be stupid 2 give such a stupid comment
u must be senseless to ur comment on someone who just air his view
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:35am On May 28, 2020
gypsey:
I don't blame you, people like you are adamantly ignorant. as i ve said you cannot read nor comprehend

You are an illiterate and an ignoramuse.
You are a good definition of those words. Maybe you'll be free when the mad hair on your head is scraped.

U already have enough of my attention. I won't have the time to quote you again.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:36am On May 28, 2020
extol1:

u must be senseless to ur comment on someone who just air his view
Your view is stupid. Mumu
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Cowbell521: 8:37am On May 28, 2020
babasolution:

nobody saw the video of the incident,no evidence to proof the allegation unlike what happens here,the one were the police were flogging that woman shebi people protested online and action was supposedly taken on the police men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

Shut da fxxk up, is it not white police that killed Floyd? Keep on licking white man ass.
the ones that the police has been killing and the recent killing of a student by a soldier, how many protest you have done to prevent future occurrence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.