Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (65999 Views)

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by bakynes(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2020
maasoap:

Did you hear the lady who recorded it and another guy telling the officer that he was killing him, that you are enjoying this? The police officer no send at all. But sad part is that they may not be jailed
The Minnesota defense attorney has been urged to charge the officer in question by the Mayor but until now no formal arrest and charge has been made. If eventually those officers are arrested and charged they will get the sentence but will be released later and relocate from the state to another state and live their normal lives.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Diiet: 8:40am On May 28, 2020
DeckXavier:
I read about garners case just yesterday. To say I was sad is just an understatement. The cop was only relieved from his job, he's not even serving jail term after murdering someone in cold blood.
Some how the US authority is giving the police tacit support to brutalize Africans Americans.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

Have sense for once, I bet u haven't crossed the borders of your village.

Dont even think of replying me becaue you stink of inferiority complex, someone was murdered and u still think of comparison.
Olodo morafvker, have u seen the video of the police shooting tear gas at the protesters
I shouldn't think of replying you but you can quote me, I think you are the one here that need sense, where in my post did I support the murder of the guy. I think you need to know that the deed has been done but they are trying to prevent future occurrence
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
[/b] You are a good definition of those words. Maybe you'll be free when the mad hair on your head is scraped.

U already have enough of my attention.
Yes, i didn't expect any different from your type grin you have been typing all kinda rubbish on here, you cannot read nor comprehend. now you have resorted to making derogatory remarks. i am not surprised as it appears that is all you are very good at. Show me what your own hair looks like grin that is if your are not bald, let's see what you look like. grin and you are right, i am mad thanks for the compliment

Now you are running away after been caught telling lies. where exactly do you live in the US? undecided
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Humanity joins together to protest the evil in some parts of the human race..
See them United both blacks and white to condemn man inhumanity to another...

But that's not the case here.. everyone runs to hide under thier own ethic divide to decide what to support or condemn ..

God have Mercy
Yes that's it, when unarmed civilian Igbo youth protesters were killed by very armed Nigerian soldiers and labelled as terrorists for carrying out peaceful protests, Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis celebrated it and jubilated like they won a jackpot, when Igbos complained online, Yoruba youths attacked them and called them derogatory names to further support the killing of unarmed Igbo protesters just to please Hausa-Fulanis for political gains...but here some of those Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are showing fake pity and forming humanity just because it happened in America.

Bunch of hypocrites and deceivers deceiving themselves! God and nature + karma will judge you all!

Tribalism in Nigeria is worst than racism in The US and terrorism in MiddleEast angry

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:48am On May 28, 2020
tyup:
These folks are still protesting despite the recent Covid-19 casualties

They're not cowards unlike most Nigerians
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2020
zeenaman:

You must be a terrible human being to regard USA as an advanced country after this terrible and heinous cold-blooded murder. What is advanced in a country where lives are not valued? Stop ass licking and let go of your inferiority complex.
it is not about inferiority complex, you are not getting my point. the deed has been done and they are protesting that the live of the black man is also important so as to prevent future occurrence. take for instance, the pregnant woman that was killed on her way to the hospital by the men of the Nigeria police force in ogun state, what has come out of it, as the president say anything about it or it was the killing of a student by a soldier. what have they done to him.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Realiskit(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2020
You're a disgrace to black community and the entire humanity? So you don't want them to seek justice for an unarmed man choked to death by four police officers?
Pray such injustice does not happen to you or someone close to you.

tyup:
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 28, 2020
babasolution:

nobody saw the video of the incident,no evidence to proof the allegation unlike what happens here,the one were the police were flogging that woman shebi people protested online and action was supposedly taken on the police men

Yes nobody saw the video because anyone who tried to capture it on camera may not be alive to tell the tale.

Tell me worse things don't happen here. You didn't see the video but did you see the corpse?

Keep defending them. Keep supporting mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
Your view is stupid. Mumu
Shalom
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by babasolution: 8:53am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw

i was refering to the what someone said about naija police killing a pregnant woman,i meant nobody saw the video,someone was talking about that incident
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Jack500: 8:53am On May 28, 2020
simple250:
Even the whites came out to join the protest . .. Here in Nija Youruba man go say wating concern me nor be for east them for kill erm why I go protest .... Our biggest problem in Nigeria is the different ethnic groups

Just keep quiet, always feeling inferior, I doubt a Nigerian police wil kill a man in Nigeria by kneeling on his neck,what about that? Get sense.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2020
big7:

Can you believe everything the Nigeria police tells you...dismissed and we don't hear of the case again. Is that how we value human lifes down here? Bro please the only way to make this country go forward is never to try to make defensive cases for this people. Nigeria politicians and uniform men don't value regular Nigeria man on the streets life.. They simply don't care.

I'm not making a case for NPF. Life should be valued no matter the race. My point is that no system is perfect. We criticise our own too much but try to defend other countries just because they always publish good things about themselves.

Laws are twisted for supremacist over there just as it's for the rich in Nig. We should condemn both than rather praising them with that civilized or saner clime junk. Some people are so brainwashed to the extent they think the whites are Saints while we're the Devil.

If the America Govt can't control supremacist they should stop poke nosing in other countries fighting so called terrorism while they can't take care of the one in your backyard.

If these supremacist are being prosecuted this senseless killings would have stopped. Just like racism in Football it won't stop because the whites enjoys it. If they want to stop Racism they would have criminalized it like 15 yrs in prison let's if it won't end.

What gives people the effontary to commit crimes like this is because they know the law won't hunt them. A country that covers her evil deeds but spill and criticize other nations.

Do you know the American govt stopped ICC from prosecuting her Military for crimes against humanity? But killed Sadam and Gaddafi for the same offense. I can never see the word through the American eye it's too biased. Justice won't be served in this case. These cops will be charged with second degree murder a lighter sentence will be given.

NPF are after money if you settle them and behave well nothing will happen. The way this man died you'll know the cop just wanted to kill him.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2020
They are not cowards like you guys in Nigeria, when you see small tear gas ,you run away.covid q9 is nothing compared to police brutality .you might be next if you keep quiet
tyup:
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2020
So sad
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2020
itzdeejay:

True about learning, unlearning and relearning, but what are we learning and unlearning, and who made/teach what we want to learn again?
We are just going in circle.
Humans are opininated and the few that has what to say and teach are not heard because of the wrong impressions and values we all have.
The majority that adhere to mob rule don't even know what they are cheering for.
Ignorance is not the enemy of knowledge but wrong information, and we have been consuming wrong information.

The Nigerian problem is so deep-rooted that even going our separate ways may not change anything...We will just carry over our bad habits to our respective independent states.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes that's it, when unarmed civilian Igbo youth protesters were killed by very armed Nigerian soldiers and labelled as terrorists for carrying out peaceful protests, Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis celebrated it and jubilated like they won a jackpot, when Igbos complained online, Yoruba youths attacked them and called them derogatory names to further support the killing of unarmed Igbo protesters just to please Hausa-Fulanis for political gains...but here some of those Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are showing fake pity and forming humanity just because it happened in America.

Bunch of hypocrites and deceivers deceiving themselves! God and nature + karma will judge you all!

Tribalism in Nigeria is worst than racism in The US and terrorism in MiddleEast angry

That's our major issue here.....May God Help us ALL
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by babasolution: 9:05am On May 28, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Yes nobody saw the video because anyone who tried to capture it on camera may not be alive to tell the tale.

Tell me worse things don't happen here. You didn't see the video but did you see the corpse?

Keep defending them. Keep supporting mediocrity.

in most countries their police also kill their people its not just a naija or black thing,people like you have just been programmed to see blacks(yourselves) as evil and as the worst of all,when its not true.Indian police kill indians,philipinno police kill philipino,these things are common in poor countries,its not a black people thing,but with an advanced rich country like the US its just deliberate racism and hatred for black people.its calculated murder

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2020
extol1:

the ones that the police has been killing and the recent killing of a student by a soldier, how many protest you have done to prevent future occurrence
And is it today that they have been doing protest abroad about the gruesome murder of blacks? Does it stop them from killing blacks? Stay there be doing like an elite when u ain't none.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by alizma: 9:10am On May 28, 2020
extol1:
they can only protest in a civil and advance country unlike my country nigga that you have giving soldiers and policemen to kill people more
When are you guys going to be sensible? If things are so perfect as you all keep projecting US that broad day murder shouldn't have happened in the first place. Face the case at hand and stop displaying your low self esteem on social media.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 28, 2020
babasolution:

in most countries their police also kill their people its not just a naija or black thing,people like you have just been programmed to see blacks(yourselves) as evil and as the worst of all,when its not true.Indian police kill indians,philipinno police kill philipino,these things are common in poor countries,its not a black people thing,but with an advanced rich country like the US its just deliberate racism and hatred for black people.its calculated murder

Zombies will always derail topics and blab..

Quote me again to your foolishness and stupidity.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

And is it today that they have been doing protest abroad about the gruesome murder of blacks? Does it stop them from killing blacks? Stay there be doing like an elite when u ain't none.
at least they are making attempt to get it right, but can say otherwise in Nigeria. common criticism, the minister of information went to arrest the person. when we don't value ourselves here, how do you expect a stranger to value us. even our government is not helping us, compare how they value you to a foreigner. shalom
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Mrread(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2020
when i read can't breathe walahi I cried for my black race but I was Surprise with
Africans with their slave mentality. some people still claiming America is not zoo like Nigeria with this police brutality
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by DEGABA(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2020
humilitypays:

Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by kolemark22(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2020
Did u watch the video on how that black guy was killed? I bet u didn't. You'd be outraged. It has become an intermittent foray now. Something needs to be done.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:16am On May 28, 2020
Virus99:
Bad as e bad, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. Okay maybe not in broad daylight and the full glare of cameras.
See, ko ti e possible, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. He'll rather "kneel on your pocket".
#JusticeForFloyd
angry
in this case, they needed this man dead , not later, not the day next, it's like he knew something that no one else should know, he needed to be silenced quickly, despite the cameras presence.
this should have called for an immediate citizens arrest .

A citizen's arrest is a provision within the law in most
states where a citizen [who] sees someone committing
bodily harm against an individual—maybe that person's
life is in jeopardy—that allows a citizen to try to detain
someone if the police don't get there in time.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by itzdeejay: 9:17am On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:

The Nigerian problem is so deep-rooted that even going our separate ways may not change anything...We will just carry over our bad habits to our respective independent states.

Yes yes! Now that you are understanding, it is not a "Nigerian problem" but "humans problem" humans just tend to always give excuse instead of accepting and looking for how to right wrongs.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by itzdeejay: 9:18am On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Yes yes! Now that you are understanding, it is not a "Nigerian problem" but "humans problem" humans just tend to always give excuse instead of accepting and looking for how to right wrongs.
We will just be doing blame games.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by extol1(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2020
alizma:

When are you guys going to be sensible? If things are so perfect as you all keep projecting US that broad day murder shouldn't have happened in the first place. Face the case at hand and stop displaying your low self esteem on social media.
and who is supporting the murder of the guy? the fact still remains that they are better than us. if our African leaders have developed the continent, would there have been any need for migration to these countries in the first place.
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2020
slaypapa:

Keep on the good work bro. You and I must make that heaven in Jesus name
Amen and Amen
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by tyup(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2020
Realiskit:
You're a disgrace to black community and the entire humanity? So you don't want them to seek justice for an unarmed man choked to death by four police officers?
Pray such injustice does not happen to you or someone close to you.

Yung lady when it comes to quoting me put senses into play first and stop thinking with ur Anus....ur backward sense of reasoning disgust my Air space
Re: George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2020
Virus99:
Bad as e bad, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. Okay maybe not in broad daylight and the full glare of cameras.
See, ko ti e possible, a Nigerian Police man will never do this. He'll rather "kneel on your pocket".
#JusticeForFloyd
angry
if you watch this video.you will understand that this cop.intention was to kill the black guy at the spot he intentionally murdered d guy we can't say maybe he's a physco. You will notice his hatred for blacks was shown in the video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.