Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (50628 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by solsticey2k3(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2020
Na y e good to look before you leap when it comes to marriage issue. Cos I no go fit imagine a child wey old enough to fight him papa, no suppose know sey there is a huge chance of not getting anything from the father this way.

This one no go be first time wey him papa dey exhibit such behavior of not providing for the family, so the boy go don dey try dey hustle on his own. Though we all know sey hustle no be rice and beans, unless God bless you, but this is definitely not the way to go at all undecided
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nauttyprof(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Either the father is reaping what he sowed or the boy will later reap what he's sowing now

If the father is reaping what he sowed, the boy also can't escape this in the nearest future. The boy had a choice not to repeat the occurrence.

Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Afamed: 9:58am On May 28, 2020
Almajiri in the North does not beat his father he ,hussles for food. Shm

5 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AregbeFufu: 9:59am On May 28, 2020
SARSCoV2:
This what happens when you are used to waking up your parents with sliding tackle.

Not surprised a bit.
Better than mining your parents skulls and harvesting their body parts.
Descendant of fallen demons have arrived.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by KingMicky3286: 9:59am On May 28, 2020

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Justiceleague1: 9:59am On May 28, 2020
1stola:
cheesy

Ọmọ alé jatijati

That's why some people use to say that in some regions, some children use kicks and slaps to wake their parents from sleep.
They were brought up like that.

And it describes you perfectly lolsssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Asapchris(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2020
larry90500:
Omo, I wanna learn how to mind my business like that baba that carried his water inside jejely

Na family matta dem go settle am. Make I go baff and eat my isiewu jejeli

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by SweetCunt97(f): 10:00am On May 28, 2020
The boy needs to leave and go become a man.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by emmnprince(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2020
Both father and son are at fault.

The father's failure to provide for his family, even in this critical Covid-19 season, shows his irresponsibility. He failed as a leader of the home in this regard.

The son having the gut to engage in a duel with his father under the watchful eyes of people shows how disrespectful he is. No matter the circumstance, a son is not to physically fight his father. It is an abomination! And if it were in the Old Testament times, he will be executed by stones cast at him till his spirit leaves his body.

From this fight, we can deduce that all is not well in that home.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Eagle360(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2020
Father should provide for his home. Son should strive to work and shun violence.
I sell 1GB of data @430
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Omorefe1975(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2020
He will also grown to understand what life is...that money are plucked from trees.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Teeboi56: 10:02am On May 28, 2020
Son fighting his biological father Wonder shall never end
Robil abuli Mina solihina
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by pricy007(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2020
This is seriously serious
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by SaintLucia: 10:03am On May 28, 2020
Na only dem fit beat their parents, wake up their parents from their sleep with a kick. So how do you expect them to respect other people's parent?

7 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by pompeiimagnus: 10:03am On May 28, 2020
Nwata bulie nna ya elu, ngwongwo na ngwongwo ayochie ya anya! Abuchi beware!!!
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm sorry to say this, but if you can physically fight your father, then you are strong enough to provide your own food.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Prolific2018: 10:04am On May 28, 2020
Ekwensu la romansi e Mami wota grin grin
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:04am On May 28, 2020
There's nothing more important than having a male child. Hahaha!
Might even be a son exchanged in the hospital or bought from a baby factory cos he wanted a son desperately while his biological daughter is taking care of another man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Flier: 10:04am On May 28, 2020
emmnprince:
Both father and son are at fault.

The father's failure to provide for his family, even in this critical Covid-19 season, shows his irresponsibility. He failed as a leader of the home in this regard.

The son having the gut to engage in a duel with his father under the watchful eyes of people shows how disrespectful he is. No matter the circumstance, a son is not to physically fight his father. It is an abomination! And if it were in the Old Testament times, he will be executed by stones cast at him till his spirit leaves his body.

From this fight, we can deduce that all is not well in that home.
TOPCRUISE:
If you don't have the resources to take care of a child or plan ahead of your future and that of your children please don't impregnate a lady.
Sadly our men will not listen. It takes an Anita to twerk swiftly in front of them and the strategy to cum inside that thing will occupy their minds
You don’t know if the father was rich,situation can change anytime in life.The useless son will reap what he just Soweth
If he is old enough to beat his father,it means he is old enough to take care of himself

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Jaqenhghar: 10:04am On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm sorry to say this, but if you can physically fight your father, then you are strong enough to provide your own food.
Abi O.
The idiot should be over 18.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Ganiyu2021: 10:05am On May 28, 2020
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2020
light099:
If you're not responsible enough to feed extra mouths, you shouldn't be hörny enough to stick your sorry dck in a woman.
Where did he expect the boy to get money to feed himself? Steal? or turn himself to almajiri?

I wish all kids would learn this. If Almajiris had learnt to do this to their fathers who breed them like cockroaches, they wouldn't have littered every and become the scum they're today.

Irresponsible fathers who give birth to children they can't nuture morally and financially. That is where the black man's problem started from. The boy obviously is a product of such

And u feel you’ve made sense now. If the boy feels his father is lazy, were his own hands and legs lent to someone else? After the fight, did money appear from the father’s bruises? Wait till u born ur own make u know say money and foodstuff nor dey fall from sky!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by oxiide22(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2020
obembet:
M
hi
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by SeriouslySense(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
The same way anyone beats his parents, his own children can also beat them up and even kill them.
I can never insult my parent's self, even if they are witches and wizards.

It is not just because of respect, its because I love them so much, attacking them is like attacking myself.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Cephas11(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
Big shame!Watched similar thing happened when I was growing up in surulere..dude was fighting his father regularly and in the end he turned stupid jumping from pillar to post and went as far as beating his Boss that was so rich and always helped him...NEVER u for no reason beat your father or mother..Oloriburuku child!

6 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by bishopobums9(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.

he is cursed!
He has done the unthinkable!
His life spam has been but short!

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by izubext007: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
abia boys

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by afecgivers: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
God please do not allow all those watching this video give birth to children that will raise hands on them. I need male child I need male child... This is it. No female child will be this heartless. Ashewo still send money to parent despite all they went through making the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Small080(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2020
Oloriburuku ọmọ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ipobarecriminals: 10:08am On May 28, 2020
cheesy ipodo yweets areuseless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by mukthar2000(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
chiii, Igbo's they don't love themselves for one, see how that guy with pocket of water look and pass in the video instead of him to separate the fight.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
this is needed, not only for today but for tomorrow.
Always respect your parents even if they are bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.