Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (50623 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Fragility6: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm sorry to say this, but if you can physically fight your father, then you are strong enough to provide your own food.
U dey apologize for saying d truth? Guy remove d 'I'm sorry'. who wan vex mk e vex

8 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
Justiceleague1:

And it describes you perfectly lolsssssss
Lol
E pain am cheesy

Guilty conscience grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Dareal90s(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:

What of those who hunt the heads of their parents and those living and dead like we see daily in ogun state? Are they better off
They learnt it from okija shrine.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by sylve11: 10:12am On May 28, 2020
In the prophesies of Isaac Black(RIP)
in his song (Born To Survive)
He said "" come over my own country them are fighting everyday . sisters selling themselves now, all in the name of money. Seeing mothers now, killing daughters, Oh Lord. Sons and fathers them are fighting everyday...... Seeing nepotism going around my country now. them are killing our brothers in subduction. No one wants to know why things are going wrong....... sad cool
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by rirri111: 10:12am On May 28, 2020
FAKE FAKE. How did you know it was money that caused the fight?
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by stormborn28(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2020
I dedicate this to childofdoom
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by bishopobums9(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2020
Why should a son fight his father?
Why should he?
This issue is serious, the bible says "honour your father and your mother, so that your days will be long!

Now this boy has dishonoured the father, he will not live long, he will not enjoy life!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Dareal90s(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Better than mining your parents skulls and harvesting their body parts.
Descendant of fallen demons have arrived.
What do u ppl do in Okija Shrine?
Nd I hope u guys have stopped eating human flesh. Awon eyan Clifford Orji

7 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by jericco1(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2020
It couldn't be because of money but I'm disappointed in the young man.. only a fool fights his father. Man will curse the day he impregnated his wife undecided
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by GRACEGLORY: 10:18am On May 28, 2020
Here’s the perspective everyone fails to see, yes, that’s parental abuse coupled with teen violence. it’s sad: “but the truth is, before a child could hit or beat up a parent, the parent has been grossly irresponsible.” You don’t bring up a child appropriately and get beaten up for it. It happens between man and pets too, especially the dogs. Even between leaders and followers, it happens. It’s proof you have lost respect.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by drskyfly007(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2020
GOD forbid..abeg what is the title of that song playing at the end of the clip.thanx
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by BonPatrick(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2020
You have said it all my brother that his father might have done that when he was young so karma has visited him. What you do to your parents whether good or bad your children will do the same.
Oluromantic:
Either the father is reaping what he sowed or the boy will later reap what he's sowing now
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Investmentfreak: 10:22am On May 28, 2020
I don’t support the boys action but some Nigerian fathers can be very irresponsible.

bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by dododawa1: 10:23am On May 28, 2020
IN WHITE man land,when you are 18 years you have freedom but in BLACK man land 40 years old still under parents care.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Olofin2(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2020
Fllatinoes, haha, Dem curse u with kicking ur parents ni

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by akuugo(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2020
May God give us grace to be a source joy to our parents and hournor in their absence and may God in His infinite mercy bless us with good children and the resources to bring them up.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by noble2faith(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Either the father is reaping what he sowed or the boy will later reap what he's sowing now
hmmmmm
Ọrọ kankan ti nka igun laya...
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:26am On May 28, 2020
afecgivers:
God please do not allow all those watching this video give birth to children that will raise hands on them. I need male child I need male child... This is it. No female child will be this heartless. Ashewo still send money to parent despite all they went through making the money.

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AregbeFufu: 10:27am On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

What do u ppl do in Okija Shrine?
Nd I hope u guys have stopped eating human flesh. Awon eyan Clifford Orji
Okija okija okija, for the past 2 decades okija is the only thing afonja has been screaming, when skulls and body parts are getting jacked on a daily basis In waste region.
Talk about eating human flesh, wasn't it just last year that an afonja guy and his mom pounded his female friend like eba and ate her for rituals.. lipsrsealed
Afonja skull mining cannibals, children will bore their parents grave, severe their skulls and run off with it to babalawo for rituals, that's the ones that even allow their parents to die peace fully.
We know the number of ritual shrines that were discovered in the waste land when police and OPC were looking for that kidnapped youruba elder with countless mutilated human bodies used for rituals.
Afonja, keep shouting okija that was discovered 20 years ago, when there are thousands of okijas in Ogun alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Onarabu: 10:28am On May 28, 2020
bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.
The guy is cursed already, it will take him serious deliverance to make it life.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by mechanics(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2020
He does not have respect for his dad at all.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by OChimex: 10:30am On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm sorry to say this, but if you can physically fight your father, then you are strong enough to provide your own food.

How sure are you from the video that it was a fight between a man and his father? was the video clear enough?
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Coldie(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2020
North is engaging there husband's and father's with money while south is fighting there's over money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.