Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (50622 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Olofin2(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2020
light099:
Africa has a whole lot of irresponsible fathers who hide under african immunity of fatherhood. Perhaps if Shekau's father and all our useless leaders' fathers were responsible enough, African race won't be what it is today.
If you're not responsible enough to feed extra mouths, you shouldn't be hörny enough to stick your sorry dck in a woman.
Where did he expect the boy to get money to feed himself? Steal? or turn himself to almajiri?

I wish all kids would learn this. If Almajiris had learnt to do this to their fathers who breed them like cockroaches, they wouldn't have littered everywhere and become the scum they're today.

Irresponsible fathers who give birth to children they can't nuture morally and financially. That is where the black man's problem started from. The boy obviously is a product of such

GamalNasser, your fellow flatie said it's normal in your erosion land to beat their fathers. I can't wait to see your pikin do the needful to you since your people are special breed of blacks.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AMI3(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
Honesly i am not in support of the engaging his dad in a fight
It is totally wrong or the boy.

His father has his own share of d blame

if u have a child and he or she has d guts to engage or talk back at u in a ruthless manner u have to recheck ur self As a father and know that child foundation is faulty

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by tiswell(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
light099:
Africa has a whole lot of irresponsible fathers who hide under african immunity of fatherhood. Perhaps if Shekau's father and all our useless leaders' fathers were responsible enough, African race won't be what it is today.
If you're not responsible enough to feed extra mouths, you shouldn't be hörny enough to stick your sorry dck in a woman.
Where did he expect the boy to get money to feed himself? Steal? or turn himself to almajiri?

I wish all kids would learn this. If Almajiris had learnt to do this to their fathers who breed them like cockroaches, they wouldn't have littered everywhere and become the scum they're today.

Irresponsible fathers who give birth to children they can't nuture morally and financially. That is where the black man's problem started from. The boy obviously is a product of such
You obviously lacked a good home training.Stop exporting your stupidity allover the world.

8 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Jackmj(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
Not being tribalistic but Igbo don't have respect for their elders or parents. This kind of stories usually come from that side

11 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by j1mmy: 10:36am On May 28, 2020
It happens in Nigeria and Africa, Citizens produce children they cannot feed and then blame Government and Leadership!

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Bighead9: 10:36am On May 28, 2020
A father and Son fighting in Igbo land. Imagine the kind of Country Biafra will be. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by jrusky(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Use condom u no hear now see the result, if no be unwanted pregnancy who for born this kind pikin? 2020 is really a year of #LIFASIFAREL

I swear na true u talk. Imagine which kind pikin be dis? Na dis kind pikin dey use dia parent do jazz money or ritual.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by oodua1stson: 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Only God knows the amount of venom the mother must have put inside the boys head to treat his father like that.

I swear if the father has sense he should just do away with the boy and his mother. He has strength to fight his father but no strength to work for his won money

Disgraceful bastard

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by omonnakoda: 10:40am On May 28, 2020
1stola:
cheesy

Ọmọ alé jatijati

That's why some people use to say that in some regions, some children use kicks and slaps to wake their parents from sleep.
They were brought up like that.
Karate kids
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 3kay945(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2020
light099:

Base on the matter of discuss here, I see no sense in your write up.
undecided

Be careful of what you're indirectly propagating.
If that video is correct as claim; it is a shame and a curse.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by MarthaGlobal: 10:43am On May 28, 2020
I talk am. Na them, a land with no single respect for old and young.

Spit...

Made4naijalove:
A video shared online shows the moment a boy got into a physical fight with his father in Abia state.

In the video, the boy, named Abuchi, is seen fighting his father in front of their home, in the full glare of the public.

Voices can be heard cautioning the boy but the fight between father and son continued.

A spectator got involved and tried to separate the fight then pushed the father and son inside.

According to reports, the son was angry that his father has not given them money for food ever since the lockdown started.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNIEunKPHzY

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by OKTolu: 10:43am On May 28, 2020
Indiscipline child

Corona see what you have caused....
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nostradamus: 10:43am On May 28, 2020
akaahs:
Poor parents keep birthing children they can't feed talk more of training them.
you said the truth.

In this country,the poor seems to be more Hot than the rich.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Omoluabi16(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2020
Children of these days ehn, so unruly and disrespectful. That boy will join a cult gang first chance he gets and further wreak havoc in the society. Poverty is not really the cause.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Stakeholders(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2020
light099:

Your medulla supposed to have reasoning that a guy old enough to fight his father supposed to have strength to feed himself.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ogene144(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2020
light099:

do u read the comment he said the beginning of the locked down were do u want the man to see money wen he didnt go out to work

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Dareal90s(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Okija okija okija, for the past 2 decades okija is the only thing afonja has been screaming, when skulls and body parts are getting jacked on a daily basis In waste region.
Talk about eating human flesh, wasn't it just last year that an afonja guy and his mom pounded his female friend like eba and ate her for rituals.. lipsrsealed
Afonja skull mining cannibals, children will bore their parents grave, severe their skulls and run off with it to babalawo for rituals, that's the ones that even allow their parents to die peace fully.
We know the number of ritual shrines that were discovered in the waste land when police and OPC were looking for that kidnapped youruba elder with countless mutilated human bodies used for rituals.
Afonja, keep shouting okija that was discovered 20 years ago, when there are thousands of okijas in Ogun alone.
E pain am, Okija man, Mr IBU still said he escaped being eaten in IMO state while on a movie set, what do u av to say about that?

And are we wrong about Okija? Don't Igbo's eat human? Prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by MENELIIK: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:

What of those who hunt the heads of their parents and those living and dead like we see daily in ogun state? Are they better off

Nobody hunts heads like the Osus, if you doubt me, take a trip to okija shrine or consult the Prof. himself Clifford Orji, the Nobel price winner in human parts harvesting and consumption.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=90043097][/quote]
Let's do your x-ray
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by donpisky: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
Let me just mind my business!!!
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by apexx1470: 10:51am On May 28, 2020
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by MENELIIK: 10:52am On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

E pain am, Okija man, Mr IBU still said he escaped being eaten in IMO state while on a movie set, what do u av to say about that?

And are we wrong about Okija? Don't Igbo's eat human? Prove me wrong.

He cant, consumption of human flesh is going on steady in south Evil, land of Osu cannibals

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Iheoforlex: 10:52am On May 28, 2020
Are you sure that's what happened because amma be honest with you the person videoing is standing way father from the fight to know what the hell is going on...
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ransomed: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.

Nna you are one sided with your submissions. You need to include something' like.
Father, do not provoke your child to anger.

Any man who cannot( refused) to provide for members of his households is worse than an infidel.
Now, the equation is balanced.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by chiefolododo(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2020
SARSCoV2:
This what happens when you are used to waking up your parents with sliding tackle.

Not surprised a bit.
sliding tackle ?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by noleflendum: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44, rule 2
sidiren of hate

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Justiceleague1: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
1stola:

Let's do your x-ray

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 3kay945(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2020
Jackmj:
Not being tribalistic but Igbo don't have respect for their elders or parents. This kind of stories usually come from that side

I have been quietly studying this, that some ibo lack respect for their elders.
I can't really say if this bad culture is common in all the states in South East/SS of Nigeria but I can say that their level of respect is too low compare to the yoruba.

I am not the type that fuel tribal superiority but this bitter truth have to be told.

Point to note, for those that want to spill rubbish. My grandmother from my mother side Is from Imo state. shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.